Designers » A » Floral Green « Groups

Arrogance pour Elle Arrogance for women

Arrogance pour Elle Arrogance for women
dislike

Arrogance pour Elle is a fragrance for women introduced in 2002. Top notes introduce Sicilian mandarin, bergamot, pink pepper and orange blossom. A heart introduces Bulgarian rose, iris, peony, black jasmine, apple blossom and tuberose, while base notes finish with cedar, musk and vanilla.

Orange Blossom Pink Pepper Sicilian Mandarin Bergamot

Peony Tuberose iris Bulgarian Rose

Musk Vanilla Cedar

Arrogance pour Elle Fragrance Reviews

Maggie_Everk123
Maggie_Everk123

Must say--This is an odd name for a perfume. Anyone know what they chose this name?? haha

janainavieira
janainavieira

well it's a very rosy and powdery scent. I must confess I've found it very sickening after sometime but my grandmother simply loved it and I must confess it does smells better on her then it does on me. So I guess it'd be a good one to try it on your skin first.

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

Fresh and powdery from beginning to end with very good staying power. A charming and easy to wear scent that would make a nice present for any woman. Suitable for both officewear and a romantic evening out.

allexa27
allexa27

OMG!!!!This is amazing.I am so happy that i bought ot today!!!it is sooo sexy.Very powdery sweet violets i smell.This one and Arrogance Poudre are almost 1:1,but this is much more long lasting.I smell it all day long.Amazing powder frag!
P.S.By the way it has also very big similarities with Hot Couture Collection N1 by Givenchy.

karenkiki
karenkiki

i absolutely loved this perfume but can't get it anywhere anymore. Everyone i know compliments me when i wear it and it is always a guaranteed hit. can anyone help me locate it

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Arrogance Arrogance pour Elle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Arrogance Arrogance pour Elle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Arrogance pour Elle by Arrogance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Arrogance pour Elle by Arrogance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Dune Balenciaga Rumba Chanel Allure eau de parfum John Galliano John Galliano Guerlain L'Instant Magic Victoria`s Secret Basic Instinct Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Poudree Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Boucheron Jaipur Saphir Banana Republic Rosewood Giorgio Armani Sì Intense Rochas Absolu Alexander McQueen Kingdom Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Guerlain Eau de Shalimar Cartier La Panthere Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Tom Ford Violet Blonde Guerlain Insolence Eau de Parfum Dolce&Gabbana Sicily