Designers » A » Citrus « Groups

Orange Sanguine Atelier Cologne for women and men

Orange Sanguine Atelier Cologne for women and men
dislike

Orange Sanguine, which belongs to the collection Absolue Cologne, is a refreshing and energetic fragrance of fresh fruits laid on a sensual, oriental base. It contains notes of red orange, bitter orange, jasmine, geranium from South Africa, amber, tonka bean and sandalwood.

It is available as 200 ml eau de cologne. Orange Sanguine was launched in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Ralf Schwieger.

Blood Orange Bitter Orange

Ed Hardy Love & Luck

Orange Sanguine Fragrance Reviews

landshark321
landshark321

A quite sweet orange experience, Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine is, as it is frequently described, similar to fresh orange juice. Orange in the top, jasmine and geranium in the heart, and amber, tonka, and sandalwood in the heart.

It's refreshing in that most citrus fragrances are--in conjures the outdoors, warm weather, and to some extent, food and nourishment. The geranium and jasmine add a floral and spicy vibe, providing some flavor apart from the burst of orange, making it almost more of a cocktail than just juice, and the sweetness itself comes from the nice mix of a drydown---I don't get much amber but the tonka is there heavily with a little sandalwood.

Orange Sanguine is smoothly-blended, contra the fault I find in most orange-dominant fragrances of being too heavy-handed with the orange or not heavy-handed enough, either of which can lead to a cleaning fluid type of smell rather than a fragrance one desires to smell and keep smelling.

Performance is again, for Ateliers, good but not great. I'm curious to see if this changes when I get to the orient collection but for now, the lighter more cologne-like fragrances are, as expected, decent performers given the above-designer pricing but modest due to the cologne theme of the house. Orange Sanguine doesn't seem to be present on many discount sites, and so is available for the standard cheapest retail pricing of $120 for 100ml and $195 for 200ml, as per the house site.

7 out of 10

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

"Do you hate oranges, smiles, and sunshine too?" I picture my motherly acting older brother scolding me for being too negative.
Opening with a smell of a blood orange, (which isn't as sweet to me as a navel orange) you get the smell of the peel without much of the juice. The way an orange smells as it temptingly sits cut in half without being eaten at all. I think of my boyfriend making mixed drinks, as bar tending is his hobby, and blood orange very haute right now.
Before I can be swept away by the magic of this orange, like a radio signal trying to make it through a storm cloud I get some interference coming my way. I get a strong scent of jasmine, tonka, and geranium. It over powers the orange, although not entirely covering it.
I was having fun till the clouds rolled in, now I am not enjoying this geranium haze. I have something against geranium.
Will be giving it to my boyfriend to try.

caitrun
caitrun

While I enjoy orange scents well enough, they generally are too one dimensional for me to really fall for. I received a hefty spray sample of this for free and I love it!! Immediately I thought,"wow this smells like Ed Hardy's Love & Luck." Yes a bit masculine, sweet blood orange that is almost gourmand, but there is this heavy, and in my opinion amazing soapiness to it. So yes it is orange-y, but Orange Sanguine is so much more. Is it unisex, absolutely. A delightful and classy take on the blood orange. Two thumbs up!

stephanieklein
stephanieklein

I wouldn't say this smells of naval oranges or blood oranges, no. You know what's happening in Orange Sanguine? It's as if you've entered a room and just know someone had recently peeled a clementine or tangerine but can't find the evidence. It's a clue.

If you held your wrist up to someone's nose who didn't know the name of the fragrance upon it, they'd never say that they smelled "orange."

It's a small clementine and it's wonderful. Uplifting and comfortable, a swirl of sunshine and angel food.

A sophisticated European, walking the streets of Madrid, in ballet flats and small hoop earrings, each with a single drop pearl, a rig of scarf around her neck. An enviable chic, a woman who never tries. She just does.

Wathgwen
Wathgwen

I wanted to like this, since I love the smell of oranges. I am wonder if this has gone through a reformulation, because when I had a sample from about five or six years ago, it was very thin, very watery, and smelled quite artificial, like orange dish soap. Unpleasantly acrid.

otherworldly
otherworldly

I've tried many of the Atelier fragrances, and to me they were all nice but with a certain sameness about them. This one is different. An uplifting citrus that remains true to the essence of blood orange without ever veering off into sweetness. While it's not something I would wear all the time, it is absolutely perfect for summer travel or any other time one needs a quick pick me up. Sillage is minimal, longevity is at least three hours on me, surprisingly good.

alfa.lázcares
alfa.lázcares

Fresh, clean and juicy oranges. A citrus explotion at the begining. Yes, it is unisex and I enjoy wearing it but I think it edges a bit to the masculine side. I don't mind that, but others might, so better to try it first. I'll probably get it again, but a small size because I have to be in a certain kind of mood and on a certain kind of weather to feel like smelling of oranges. Also on me this one last for a very long time, so I don't need wearing much.
It's sillage is moderate and it lasts on me for about 7 hours.

jessrogue
jessrogue

Very nice masculine scent(this veers into pour homme of the unisex meter for me)..

Much like their rose frag, on my skin the sandalwood in this overtakes and shoves the earthy blood orange over and well.. the results have me humming the "2 and Half Men" theme song.."Men men men men manly men men"...

I think I might do what the person below me did and maybe layer this with Philosophy's Compassionate , or even Eau de Parfum Intense Elie Saab to brighten it up so I don't feel like a lumberjack from Oregon when I wear it.

KDobiecki
KDobiecki

I love the fresh orange smell, but the masculine cologne smell was a bit too prominent for me to enjoy. I prefer fragrances that are more sweet/floral. I figured out a way to make this work-- I layer it with Lavanilla Pure Vanilla... it smells like a sophisticated creamsicle!

drakecito

At this time, I'm absolutely NOT agree with @Colin Maillard.

Overpriced?? Sure, like almost everything. (I think that less that the current version of "Dior Homme", for example...)

Quality?? Much better than any Ferragamo fragrance. But much...

Much better than Hermes offers like "Orange Verte" or "Eau de Mandarine", because the Hermes is too plain and this Atelier offers more things (a bit more evolution). Bitter, sweeter and more floral than hermes nuances.
More longlasting too, than competition.

On the other hand, I don't have this because I'm not sure if I want to smell like oranges, all the time...

The first few minutes were pure bliss- freshly squeezed orange juice! Unfortunately, all too soon, it morphed into how I imagine a Victorian barbershop would smell...

Anacrusis
Anacrusis

Gorgeous Oranges! A slightly sweet splash of fresh squeezed orange juice that energizes and invigorates throughout the day. When spayed on the skin the orange drys down, somewhat quickly to reveal it's more floral nature. Worn on clothing, it renders the most natural, most faithful to the original fruit, of any perfume or cologne in my recollection.

A true unisex fragrance, it's bright, and clean and fresh. I love it!

Vlud
Vlud

One of the most authentic, fresh, pure orange juices around! It smells like a ripe blood orange that was just cut in a half and squeezed in a perfect refreshing summer drink.
Tasty and delicious!

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

As the name may let you assume, Orange Sanguine opens with a zesty, fairly realistic, yet overall quite mild and mannered accord of orange-citrus notes framed within a sort of salty-soapy structure comprising, I guess, some light cedar, some musk and a nicely executed subtle floral-spicy accord, which sort of enhances the tangier-edgier side of the top citrus-orange accord. Sadly though, I soon get an unpleasant whiff of artificiality and syntheticness, which once past the (quite short-lived) top notes, which are (were...) the only bare hint of “realisticness” here, make Orange Sanguine smell basically as a rather dull sort of clean, aseptic, laundry-like citrus-musky-spicy blend. Quite designer-oriented too, as we aren’t really far from some Kenzo or Calvin Klein scents – or also, some Ferragamo citrus colognes like Tuscan Soul. Actually now that I think of it, Orange Sanguine is indeed quite similar to that, also quality-wise – and that tells it all, since the Ferragamo costs a fraction of this. And that’s not a steal, it’s just the right price for something like this. The same cheap, flat, extremely generic fresh & clean blend, just with some more orange tones here. The openining promisingly recalled some of the nicest, crispest Hermès colognes, such as the Pamplemousse Rose cologne, but sadly the mediocre quality soon brings Orange Sanguine down to a whole different – and abudantly worse – evolution and conclusion. All considered it’s still moderately pleasant and not abysmal, but absurdly overpriced for the quality.

the big totoro
the big totoro

A very fresh unisex summertime citrus. Freshly cut blood oranges with a little geranium and sandalwood. Lasts about 4 hours before needing a refresher spritz. One of the better citrus fragrances.

Atelier Cologne basically "reinvented the Eau de Cologne wheel" in 2010 when a courageous creative director (Sylvie Gantier) and three great Perfumers (R. Schweiger, J. Epinette and C. Krakower) conspired to alembicate a stunning initial line of five "eaux" that did the (at least until 2010) unthinkable. Combining the highest quality raw materials, they stayed true to the classic Farina cologne framework while "upping" the concentration beyond EDT and EDP, encroaching on Parfum, allowing it to project better and last infinitely longer.

These COLOGNE ABSOLUES are all anything but boring and have pleasingly and constantly evolved over half a decade, quintupling their original output while taking citruses and cologne places few ever thought they would (or should) go. Without compromising quality, in either the fragrance or its presentation, or charging outlandish prices, ATELIER offers seriously stunning fragrances (Quality to Price Ratio: superb), excellent sample set (all 25 of their current scents with postcard tableaux photos in sealed wax envelopes containing tightly sealed 2 ml restrictor vials of Cologne Absolu concentraion for a total of 50 ml of niche perfume for the astounding cost of $30 USD, shipped!) and quarter ounce Discovery travel spray coffret set (seven different absolu sprays, each 0.25 oz or 6.5-7 ml.) and a myriad of groovy gift sets. I cannot say enough wonderful things of Ross at the main store in NYC and everyone on that team-their customer service is outstanding (via both phone and email).

I, as a perfumista, was nearly ready to "throw in the towel" and live contentedly in a world of vintages, indie/artisan and natural perfumes; so jaded with the state of early twentieth century mainstream and masstiege markets and (to a lesser extent) niche perfumery on the whole, if for no other reason than the twin encumbrance of prohibitively high COST and exclusivities such as limited number editions or city exclusives. *Yeah...I'm looking at youse: Roja Dove, Kilian and Oncle Serge!* Atelier Cologne showed me niche doesn't have to hurt (your pocket, the planet or others) and has made me rethink putting my proverbial "nose in the air" when it comes to anything too "fancy shmancy". This company (with 5 x 30 ml Cologne Absolue in a coffret + one FREE 30 ml leather wrapped & engraved FREE!) is only $275 USD (roughly $1.36 per milliliter). This coup of six different one ounce cologne absolues all for less than the cost an Amouage EDP or medium Lostmarch extrait outdoes every other Niche house IMHO when it comes to affordable luxury, scent quality and harmonizing nouveau vogue with timeless simplicity.

I own a full 200 ml cologne absolu spray, and am glad I do. Now they offer a 100 ml size (costing only slightly more per ml.) and if I had the option and bought it then, I would nearly be out by now. In receiving a wonderful care parcel from the NYC Atelier shoppe and spending almost the entire following two weeks trying everything post-Ambre Nue and seeing how the line the House brand and perfumers had grown. Each of these subsequent 20 Ateliers were all exciting well-crafted and ultimately brought me full circle almost compelling me to revisit the Fab Five (Le Collection Original). These five perfumes begin exploring various facets of the olfactive gems that reflect and refract citrus through fragrant prisms to euphoric ends. Orange sanguine is where it all began.

The line and my first sniff of any Atelier (and accompanying pang of pleasure felt when one is pierced by Eros' golden darts) began when I opened a vial of Bloody Orange. Wearing it again on a sunny but blustery cool autumn day this year; I remembered why blood orange is one of my two favorite citrus fruits (yuzu being the other). The gossamer intricacy of the fragrant shift woven by master perfumer Ralf Schweiger, wears like sheer silk and lasts and comforts one like leather or virgin wool might.

Italian blood orange, tartly sweet, is flanked by a brighter more acidic red mandarin with Spanish bitter orange-balancing the fragrant pH and drawing out the berry-kissed nuances while wrapping them in zest & oily pith. Cutting into slicing and juicing/eating/drinking an actual blood orange is brought to life in a time lapse burst held aloft by judicious use of synthetics and genuine smelling components of African geranium and subtle Egyptian jasmine float in a dry floral waltz through the heart led by Madagascar black pepper. This crimson glow, surrounding the original opening, remains in the ultimate drydown of sweet nutty Tonka bean tinged woodiness of warm cedar and soft santal. A bright fruity eau that waxes whimsically floral, foregoing any truly herbal accents and settling more oriental than traditional, Orange Sanguine reigns unquestioned and unchallenged as blood orange no 1 in the niche category.

Sillage: 3.75/5
Longevity: 4.5/5
Overall: 4.75/5

All things considered: a very true blood orange (sans sugar or nectar) cologne rendered by traceable high quality ingredients bottled and packaged unfrivolously and sold for a highly affordable price, flawlessly rendered by a master perfumer that projects like an EDT and lasts like an EDP on skin, and parfum on clothing and material...how can you really go wrong?

This is my favorite of the first five, followed closely by and constantly grappling with Oolang Infini, and a no nonsense cologne that reminds of happiness and good times. Bravo, Atelier!!

Carroll1546
Carroll1546

Smells exactly like a blood orange. Almost like a slightly masculine version of Tocca's Stella scent. It's perfect for cold weather, where most perfumes are super strong/cloyingly sweet.

The most natural smelling orange perfume I have tried so far. Smells exactly like someone is peeling and eating an orange. Because of this is reminds me of winter and Christmas. It could be great for spring though.
Very very VERY pleasant smelling fragrance. Fresh, uplifting, a good start for the day!

magie
magie

very nice and realistic orange. Refreshing and cooling. However on my skin(my skin does eat fragrance)it does not last at all, maybe an hour. I do not smell anything but oranges though, no flowers or sandalwood. It would be a nice summer scent if it just lasted longer.

RosieRachel
RosieRachel

An orange scent featuring my favourite orange - the blood orange! Its really difficult to not feel happy or positive wearing Orange Sanguine because its so uplifting.

The cologne is so hyper-realistic that I feel as though I've spilt orange juice on myself. It really has that slightly sour tang and sweet stickiness of the freshly squeezed variety. Although I am skeptical of others thinking that I can't be trusted to consume my breakfast like an adult in the morning, I think I should get over myself, as this is one of the best citrus scents I've ever smelt. It is linear and does fade pretty quickly, though, and has a soft sillage. Longevity is for about 4-5 hours.

klcowart
klcowart

THE best orange perfume I've ever tried! An A+ for longevity, sillage, wearability, uniqueness - it's just perfect if you want something that smells niche but unoffensive. I can't imagine anyone not liking this. It smells like - well, like orange perfume! I smell just sliced oranges with some beautiful expensive flowers sitting on the counter, and the most luxurious blanket on the couch to curl up with. The orange makes it fresh, crisp, and juicy - absolutely fresh squeezed! Below that ORANGE top layer, the fragrance kind of has the same essence that Florabotanica has after it has dried down for a bit except Orange Sanguine is more inviting (I would contribute that to the cannabis in Florabotanica). I think this would be great for an office setting - but when I smell this, I really think of this as a beautiful bridal fragrance - fresh, bright, youthful, glowing. This isn't an "OMG what perfume are you wearing" scent - it's a "You smell wonderful" fragrance. Effortlessly beautiful and sexy.

misslawbore
misslawbore

This is a really lovely orange perfume, the best I have tried so far

echounit
echounit

Light, juicy and refreshing this perfume wears close but not for long. My only complaint is that it is short-lived.

Elokitty
Elokitty

Wonderfull layering with Vanille insensée

Fhaldara
Fhaldara

Fresh, juicy orange, very natural. It's lighter than my other orange based fragrances, perfect for summer. It has a woody finish, with a hint of rose, very enjoyable! Longevity is not bad for a citrus, I'm getting about 8 hours.

lilalina
lilalina

Smells like summer, kind of masculine. Reminds me of Mandarin by L'Artisan.

hsheep
hsheep

Such a beautiful orange/citrus fragrance! It's so fresh and quite powerful. It would be so refreshing in the summer heat. But I blinked and it was gone. I think I barely even got a half hour's wear from it.

jana.hullinghorst
jana.hullinghorst

I layer this one with Atelier Vanilla Incense and it's incredible. Vanilla ice cream and orange sherbet served in a bow made of oak.

bigbz
bigbz

Can't really add anything to what the others have said, so I'll just agree that this is hands down THEE most realistic and juiciest orange scent ever! As it's already been stated, "instant sunshine in a bottle"...couldn't have said it better myself. Simply superb.

Not to mention longevity is terrific on me...3 sprays and I'm set! Easily smelling it the entire work day. Which is an amazing accomplishment for a citrus based scent to not only smell so natural....but to do so while outlasting all the other orange dominated frags I've had over the years. If you love the smell of orange....nice natural ripe orange with a touch of the rind. Then do yourself a favor and give this one a try, I highly doubt you'll regret it.

Readysniffer1
Readysniffer1

Impeccable, and...
Kind of a no-brainer.
Can't decide? Orange Sanguine!
Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
Especially if it's warm outside.

bamapachyderm
bamapachyderm

I loved the opening 30 minutes, pure fresh juicy orange. Then, the disappointment: it turns into powdered laundry detergent on me. :(

arlina1
arlina1

If you want to smell like oranges this is your perfume. It is straight up orange. Not a super sweet orange. Nice and tart with a hint of sweet.

It opens orange and then more orange. Not orange pledge or fake orange. It smells like the real thing to me. Unfortunately on me it didn't last very long. About 3 hours and I smelled nothing. During that 3 hours I thought I smelled spice (or maybe fleeting amber) but it was faint as it was leaving so I really couldn't tell. Silage is moderate for the first 2 hours.

If it lasted longer I would buy it for spring and summer.

SoapyScentGuy
SoapyScentGuy

Very fresh orange smell that lasts all day with great sillage. It doesn't have the bitterness that other orange colognes have. This scent is really fresh and clean and could easily be one of my favorites.

esteban747

I made a review a few months ago. It was based on a sample.
But then two things happened.
One: I got a full bottle.
Two: A good contender appeared from the same company.
So even though this is about oranges, the base is geranium and then sandalwood. Which are not my favorite scent. And now that I have a whole 3.3fl oz, I can spray as much as I can. And it's now that I smell the geranium, which was not so apparent on the tiny sample.
And also, I bought Mandarine Glaciale, which to me is like heaven. Literally.
Orange sanguine has a powerful and very promising opening but the orange disappears in a couple of minutes.
Mandarine Glaciale has a better citrus staying power while at the same time feels more light and fresh than Orange sanguine.
Either way, you can try both. But to me Mandarine Glaciale is a winner.

MonadiFloria
MonadiFloria

Fresh orange juice, I mean very fresh ones

A very different style of fragrance in my little collection but it's a very interesting one. Refreshing and energetic. While the projection is not particularly strong, it lasts considerably long.

Despite being so fresh that it might only be wearable in hot summer days, I still strongly recommends those who likes citrusy fragrance to give this a try.

Allen-at-home
Allen-at-home

Finally got my sample of Orange Sanguine. In a nutshell, bitter orange. If you are familiar with Pomelo Paradis, which is more like citrus candy, Orange Sanguine isn’t as sweet, but more like a pure, raw orange. As it starts to dry down, not long after applying, it gets soapy, while still maintaining that tart orange vibe. I imagine a kitchen sink full of soapy water, with a bowl of sliced oranges on the counter. As with other Atelier Colognes, it isn’t unpleasant, just not wonderful. But now that I have that dishwater visual, that’s all I smell. And now it seems to overpower the oranges. It certainly appears that, after the first few minutes, Orange Sanguine = soap. I don’t want to smell like soap.

Shoota#1

Pure Refreshing Juice. This is the best Orange scent on the market hands down!

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

Orange Sanguine is a burst of pure orange. Delicious, refreshing and uplifting. It smells just like my orange tree when the flowers bloom. Very realistic. I can smell some jasmine and amber, but the orange dominates this fragrance overall. Great fragrance for hot summer days.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

آتیلیه این عطر می توانند شما را برای حس آزادی و مست کننده شمال ایران وباغ مرکبات در فصل بهار یاد آور تمام خاطرات دوران جوانی و درکنار دوستان ویا دوستی که با آنها خاطره دارید بیندازد تا شادی و استشمامش شمارا یک روحیه خاص بدهد تا انواع مرکبات و شکوفه های بهار نارنج را با احساسات خودتان یادی دیگر را آماده سازیدو ازش لذت ببرید.

13.th
13.th

when I pick an orange from a tree and smell my hand....this is the 'overture' of the frag.
intense, green and joyful .

half-hour later, especially if the weather is fine or warm, it becomes pure pleasure: this is the 'sanguigne' side, not before.
you would like to drink to satisfy yourself.

the tail is a delicious tonka with only one jasmine petal.
tasty !

mhaddad88
mhaddad88

Imagine you have an orange in your hand. You take your thumb and pierce the skin of the orange. You proceed to rip the skin off. As you're ripping, juices are flying out of the orange where the skin is being torn off; a mixture of the juice from the flesh and the oil from the zest. That's what this smells like. It is very refreshing and a lot better than what I was expecting.

I would say this is a casual summer daytime fragrance and definitely unisex. I think it's the zesty oil part of the scent that helps make it more unisex and less feminine. The crisp bitterness of it helps balance out the sweetness of the orange juice part of the scent.

matty64
matty64

A happy, literal translation of an orange. The dry down is like fresh orange zest.

Ellamay
Ellamay

Initially wasn't too bad but then dried down to sharp, spicy bug spray on me. Definitely more masculine than feminine, too. Disappointing.

edwardnr17
edwardnr17

Very fresh, natural smelling blood orange, light and lasts about two hours. Right now it's great to remedy the opressive winter darkness. A little bitter

britta.jicks
britta.jicks

I initially wasn't so sure but it quickly changes to a more complex scent and I really love it.

Nobrainer22tx
Nobrainer22tx

Layer it with Atelier Vanilla - a mature orange dreamsicle!

mhobba
mhobba

Delicious natural smelling orange. A bit of the bitter pith and peel, but mostly the exact scent of slicing up a juicy orange. There is a subtle ambered floral aspect that shows up more when sprayed on fabric. Lasting power on skin isn't fantastic, but if you can spray it on your clothes, it will last you for most of the day.

bora8413
bora8413

"A FAMILY TRADITION"
* Sweet.
* Citrus.
* Fresh.

Now, this fragrance is very reminiscent of the scent lingering on your fingertips after snacking on about a dozen small sweet mandarin oranges, the ones that you can ball up in your fist, even for someone with smaller hands and fingers like me. From this, you already get the gist. It's sweet, fresh, and smells like orange.

This is a personal thing, but I tend to like flatter fresh fragrances rather than balsamic ones. Perfumes, either warm or cool, I enjoy a powdery finish, however this does not supply that and I still love it as much. The reason why I like it so much is probably how realistic and true this stuff smells. Orange Sanguine, it truly is Orange Happiness. Makes me feel positive and renewed with that sweetness it carries all while refreshening me up, and it works as a great tool to peel yourself off from your bed in the mornings.
Seeming lasts a while, but touching up is needed if you want to get noticed in it. Who wouldn't want to get noticed with such an expensive fragrance on? (I'm reviewing a sample, of course.)

Again, with the title. "A family tradition". What does that mean?
Well, whenever I smell this, I imagine a family, mother and kids with the father probably on his phone, playing games or something, peeling oranges and making juice from them. Lemonade, really, but with oranges since it's so sweet and delicate. Never have made juice with my family members before in a gathering style or made lemonade once in my life, however this just reminds me of a jolly time you spend, making fresh drinks for all to share.

One toned: sweet, citrusy, and fresh.
Ideal for work, and everyone loves the smell of mandarin oranges. Who hates it? I've never met a person disliking this fragrance or wanting to vomit with it, because it's SO realistic and sweet balanced with that freshness.

Sweet and fresh. Those are my favourites :)

Manny44
Manny44

Really surprised by the beauty of this. I really only get 3 notes. Orange, Orange, and a molecules worth of jasmine, and yet its not boring in the least. What a great house Atelier is.

Very natural orange fragrance, it's like a bitter orange, but not very bitter, I mean it's very pleasant. Lovely, fresh, ladylike, perfect for warm season.

Paradelle
Paradelle

Extremely simple but lovely. Smells like the first burst of sweet juice from when you tear the skin of an orange and its fragrance escapes into the air. Also musky base notes, with moments of white florals and melts like candy into a warm sophisticated amber after 3 to 4 hours.

rschmidt65
rschmidt65

This opens with the delightful smell of freshly zested orange rind and then punches you in the nose with this smell for hours on end. I'd tell you what the dry down is like but I had to scrub. Absolutely relentless.

andabri
andabri

Literally smells like breaking into an orange. You smell the tangy, sweet juice. The refreshing mist of citrus that wafts into the air. The slightly bitter, dirty, acrid yet zesty fragrance of the broken orange peel. There's a wee bit of a hint of a sort of spiciness (I think it must be the geranium) that lingers in the background, making it smell a bit masculine.

As it dries down the tangy citrus fades and it mellows down into a sweet, smooth, warm orange skin scent. Very light and inoffensive, subtle and smooth.

Albin
Albin

The best citrus I know. Amazingly elegant orange.

archivist
archivist

This absolutely slays Eau d'Orange Verte - opens with bright, fresh, intense orange juice and zest. It has an exquisite, glowing drydown which is very, very dry. The juicy-juice dries down into a sun-warmed vetiver/orange combination with a hint of sandalwood, and it is incredible. I love this on myself, but I would be completely, utterly in thrall to a guy wearing it. He could have a third eye, a teratoma twin, and live in his mom's basement, and I'd still be starry-eyed over his smell. This is amazing stuff.

[email protected]@r
C@nn@r

Excellent fresh scent! Smells like, as many people say, fresh squeezed orange juice. That is definitely not a bad thing!! I tried a small sample and it was perfect to wear just around the house on the weekends to smell great, feel refreshed, and relax with. However, I would not buy a whole bottle because it is not really a perfume that I would wear out and about. It has minimal projection and longevity but the smell is an amazing natural authentic orange!! Definitely try before you buy.

tjbrosch
tjbrosch

Today is the first day I have worn this scent and every time I am standing next to someone or I walk by someone in the office, they have ALL asked the same question: "Who smells so good?" While not as strong as I would like, I think the orange is there but not TROPICANA or SIMPLY ORANGE, it's just clean, orange and refreshing. Every time I shift at my desk I get the scent in the air and it has already taken over my Tom Ford Neroli Portofino as my new signature fragrance. A+

ThEnAuGhTyPrOf.
ThEnAuGhTyPrOf.

Just got my hands on the 200ml bottle after loving my initial sample: lovely concoction of blood orange & bitter orange head-to-head, fresh, natural, non synthetic burst at the opening........ Cut that orange on a hot summer day on clean cuttin board and that aroma just hits you........ This is just my initial thoughts after one day of full wear.... For me,mthis is REMARKABLY similar to another one in my collection: Bigarrade Concentree. Stay tuned guys for a COMPLETE REVIEW and ultimate battle of the Oranges.................

angellama
angellama

I would normally not gravitate towards an orange cologne, as I'm not very fond of citrus fragrances. This one, however, is a pure, juicy orange. It smells as sumptuous as an orange would taste on a hot summer day, and I find myself continually returning to my arm for another sniff. It is very much a personal scent - I don't feel as though I walk around smelling to others like I just peeled an orange. And being a citrus, it lasts longer than I would expect it to. However, I also can't shake the slightly nauseous sense I get from the thought of spending so much money on a scent that I could get if I just peeled an orange and rubbed myself with it. I also do not detect the other notes, making it somewhat one-dimensional (but still lovely!). Some say it smells like orange juice, and I'm not sure I agree with that. It has a slightly more watery presence, like the actual fruit; less concentrated than a glass full of juice. I would consider purchasing a small spray when I finish the two sample vials I have, if for no other reason than refreshment. But I'm afraid a larger bottle won't be happening.

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

Orange lovers heaven! Just a lovely fragrance. I only pick up orange with a trace of jasmine which is fine by me. It's the most concentrated orange scent ever IMO. Sure the silage could be better but I wont complain because these type of scents in general are weak. With this one I get about 6 hours of longevity. Great for those sweltering summer days!

PurestJade
PurestJade

I adore this cologne. Definitely unisex. I smell nothing but the juiciest of oranges with this when my son wears it. My son is 8 and has Asperger's. Due to his sensory issues, I have to be very careful of the perfumes I wear with him around. This cologne is heaven "scent!" Lol. He LOVES it, and he even wears it to school. It's a very pleasant and unoffensive (work friendly) fragrance; clean-smelling, and delicious. Disappointingly, the longetivity just isn't there. I splash it onto his clothes and a bit on his hair. It stays longer this way.

On myself, my body chemistry pulls out the jasmine, amber and sandalwood and lays them beneath fragrant oranges.

angiebutterfly
angiebutterfly

This one just breaks my heart. You get the BEST blast of orange when you spray it. It's like putting your nose to a fresh orange. It's incredibly realistic and to die for! But that burst of sweet, gorgeous energy is quickly transformed into a generic yet expensive smelling soap. Sometimes I still got a whiff of citrus along with the soapy scent, but not very often, sadly.

Don't get me wrong, this is a nice fragrance that I do in fact like. It will give you a burst of energy on a gloomy morning and later make you smell clean and sophisticated to someone who hugs you. I just truly loved that realistic orange and wish it stayed a lot longer. Bummer.

Rorshach1004
Rorshach1004

This is a very happy, very lovely scent that smells like fresh oranges. I also got a delicious lemon and some spice as it dried down on my skin. This is a scent that works very well on a man, making you smell very fresh, very delicious and very yummy. If you are looking for a good fruity, fresh, citrus scent with a touch of spice then you’ll love Orange Sanguine.

dannielc
dannielc

Fresh, sweet, and a little bit spicy. What an interesting fragrance!

Avarie
Avarie

Juicy, bitter, yet delicious! Women can wear this easily if they like, but I think I prefer it on a man. Other than the fresh, shower/laundry clean kind of scent, tthere's something about orange-based fragrances that I think work so well on a man; as opposed to just "citrus" labeled fragrances or typical celebrity colognes that knock me over with a wall of pepper, woods, leather, etc... When I tried this on my wrist, it smelled like something that I wouldn't share with a significant other, but rather steal from time to time. If he wears it, I picture the scent as left over on his skin and clothes after a long day. Good luck to the ladies and fellas who can pull this off regularly. It would be a unique signature!

diorshowman
diorshowman

Opens with a fresh blast of OJ (not OJ Simpson, OJ as in Orange Juice). At about the one hour mark, the jasmine and floral notes comes in. In the drydown stage, you get a beautiful light citrus with jasmine. Sillage is perfect, not overly beast mode, but subdued and collected. Great signature/casual fragrance.

Longevity:B
Projection:B
Uniqueness:B
Versatility:B

OVERALL: B+

s.alswayeq
s.alswayeq

احد ابداعات هذه الدار قدمت لنا اليوسفي او البرتقال بشكل كما هي مطابقة للطبيعه عطر منعش جوده رائعه مصمم عطر مميز لن اسهب في الوصف العطر واضح المعالم رائحة اليوسفي المطابقة للطبيعه الطبيعيه واضحة بهذاالعطر مع لمسات لاقحه سويتيه خفيفه قد تشعر بها.
9/10 لجمال الرائحه

tdwctdwc
tdwctdwc

If you love the smell of freshly squeezed REAL orange juice, this is for you.

If you love blood oranges, this is for you (It's in the opening).

If you tried pretty much all orange based fragrances (designers and niches) but still didn't find one that truly fulfills your orange-head cravings, then this is for you.

If you want to smell like you literally poured some Tropicana on your skin, then this is for you.

This is exactly what i'm looking for in an orange fragrance: I don't want the woods, i don't want the amber, i don't want the tonka, i don't want the green background, i don't want the fig, i don't want the bergamot, i just want to be surrounded with a smell bubble of pure natural oranges on a hot summer day. Period.

Now onto the scent:

The opening is one of the most fascinating openings i have smelled in any fragrance: A natural refreshing assault of mouthwatering blood orange pulp. So realistic, so real, so engaging and most importantly so uplifting and refreshing.

The pulp smell fades after a while and you're left with the smell of the leftovers peels of that same orange. It doesn't smell acidic or dry, but it manages to keep the smell of the juicy pulp in the background as time goes by.

I don't detect the flowers. i think they're there but very very faintly in order to keep providing the scent with that aromatic appeal.

Longevity is so persistent on my skin, it lasts around 8 hours with a subtle average projection that will keep reminding you it's there every time your body heats up.

Linear, but mouthwatering and gorgeous.

The search is over.

Shoota#1

Got plenty of positive comments with this great perfume. Can't stop smelling my self :)
I need a lifetime of replenishment of this Happy mix!

LookOut
LookOut

As others have stated, this smells exactly like orange peel! In the drydown it becomes a bit more soapy. It's a scent that's bound to put you in a good mood!

Orange Sanguine is pretty linear and I can't really make out the separate notes, but it smells very nice nonetheless (and that's all that really matters, right?). Just like with Frapin's L'Humaniste, this quickly becomes a skin scent on me. That's probably just how my skin works ... In any case, the longevity is not that great, about 4 to 5 hours. So just respray around noon and you're good to go!

Lana148
Lana148

Orange Sanguine smells like bitter, watered down orange juice. This also reminds me of orange soap. Very one-dimensional and boring.
I adore real fruit scents but this is underwhelming.

dsty
dsty

This is the citrus perfume I've been looking for: mouthwateringly realistic but still interesting. It smells exactly like actual blood oranges, bittersweet in exactly the right way. At the same time it's very perfume-like; thankfully, it doesn't make me feel like I've just squeezed the oranges on my skin. There's too much going on in the background for that; something sweetly woody that's interesting in its own right and that makes this scent stop short of smelling really edible. And the remarkable thing is that the background stays just there, in the background: the citrus keeps center stage the entire time, which is impressive. Longevity isn't bad, it definitely isn't as fleeting as most citrus colognes. And the best thing is they sell this in affordable 30 ml bottles, too, so there's not much to hesitate about!

zenbabylove
zenbabylove

For pretty much the same experience at $12.00 I picked up Pacifica's Tuscan Blood Orange at Whole Foods! Like the other fragrances from this line,something seems a bit off that I cannot figure out.It might be my chemistry but this is the 3rd frag I've sampled from Aftelier and I'm not moved at all...

princess_buttercup
princess_buttercup

I can't help but feel like I've sniffed the wrong thing after reading some reviews... I hate this so much. I ordered the sampler from Ateelier's website. I'm slowly working my way through. This was one of the first I tried, because it was one of the reasons I ordered the samples to begin with. It's so awful on me. It's harsh and unpleasant. It smells like industrial strength cleaner. Strong, sharp, soap smell, and other unpleasantness I can't identify. So sad, but glad I didn't blind buy this one.

guest_Sharkington
guest_Sharkington

Orange Sanguine appealed to me at first because the opening reminds me so much of when I fresh squeeze orange juice. It just smells so fresh - exactly like real oranges - not synthetic whatsoever.

It then turns into this nice, subtly orange scent with amber and geranium and then I notice (only barely) residual jasmine in what's left one or two hours later. Unfortunately this fragrance does not last long, which is my only complaint. I can get a good one hour out of this before it starts fading and I need to reapply. No wonder they sell this in a 6.7 oz size; It's so easy to go through it.

Sweetly Marie
Sweetly Marie

Just as the others have said, this is a very authentic-smelling orange fragrance. It starts out slightly sweet, and turns pleasantly bitter as it lingers on the skin. Aside from that, I can't distinguish any of the other notes. Maybe a little bit of sandalwood, but that's it. It's a simple scent, but a delicately beautiful one at that.

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

Atelier Colonge Orange Sanguine opens very much like a real blood orange: not too bitter like grapefruit, not too sweet like mandarine. The wonderful balance between tartness and sweetness is a perfect facsimile of crunching into the juicy pulp of a blood orange. After about 30 minutes, the fragrance then settles into a bitter green base, just like the scent of the rind left on the hand after peeling off a blood orange.

The sillage is soft and the longevity is around 4 hours. Orange Sanguine is arguably a simple fragrance, but to come across a such realistic blood orange fragrance is not that often. I think it definitely worths a try, especially for those who would like their citrus smell natural and realistic.

ejtannster
ejtannster

More pretty orange soap.

a5n8g8e2l4a
a5n8g8e2l4a

After my disappointment with Vanilla Insensee, I wondered whether this would be any good. B ut since the sample was free, and I'm a sucker for sandalwood and amber, I figured I'd try it.

I don't ever get the drydown of amber and sandalwood.

But that's ok, because this is the most true to life orange scent I have ever smelled!

Seriously, this is what a fresh orange cut in half with the rind and juice scent mingling as you are about to make fresh orange juice smells like.

It takes me back to my childhood in Phoenix, AZ where our neighbors let us take their oranges to make fresh orange juice! And let me tell you FRESH orange juice actually does smell different from the store bought kind. Probably because the store bought kind is filtered to hell and back, lol.

It seems I've found yet another summer fragrance. The only problem is that this does not last long on me, but the sillage is good.

Eos
Eos

Orange Sanguine is a very straightforward cologne. This is a linear, bright and juicy orange supported by the gentle herbal florality of geranium and a soft indistinctly woody but fleeting base. Nice.

aphexacid
aphexacid

In a nutshell for me, this is what your hands smell like after you've peeled an orange. Maybe a little more syrupy thick.

Longevity is excellent, projection is moderate.

If you like this sort of thing, its very natural smelling.

Briarthorn
Briarthorn

The opening is like biting into a fresh orange or peeling a tangerine. It's very bright and uplifting. A real eye opener. After the initial burst of citrus the geranium and jasmine peek out with the sandalwood. There is a bit of Tonka Bean and Amber softening and grounding the entire thing. This is really beautiful.

The longevity isn't very good,about 4 hours, but you can't expect too much from something with so much citrus in it. The sillage is moderate. It's out there but not too loud.

dylan.kohout
dylan.kohout

Has a very promising opening, but it turns into a handsoap-like smell after only an hour.

teadrinker
teadrinker

Quite simply, this stuff is amazing. It smells like oranges- not a fake orange scent, but the scent of squeezing an orange all over your body. So, fresh-squeezed orange, but less sticky, and some sort of note that makes it smell ever so slightly more refined and better than just the orange juice. I love it. As soon as I put it on my wrist is never far from my nose. I want to keep smelling and smelling and smelling. This also lasts longer than the typical citrus. While in a certain sense this scent is very summery, it also makes me think of Christmas. It's not explicitly spicy, but there's a hint of a Christmas orange in here. I'm totally in love.

Bloodlust
Bloodlust

This is a very realistic citrus scent - it is pure orange (On my skin, I get nothing else).

Up until about an hour after applying, I smelled like I literally ate an orange, and just left the juice laying on my skin - then it faded away into a faint scent of nothing! If you are looking for citrus - look no further! For me, it's not personally my thing.

You could probably find something for cheaper at the Body shop or B&BW, and have similar quality & the same smell. :)

PAMELAIASTRUBNI
PAMELAIASTRUBNI

happy.happy.happy
(believe me you'll be singing it too if you smelled this all day long)

bitter and sweet at the same time,so perfectly balanced.
an elegant citrus and yet the silage is close to skin so you can wear it with no fear of a rotten fruit vibe at the end of the day.

to me its innovative with this powerful blood orange but also delicate in a way.
a beautiful summer sent for women,you dont have to smell like roses or vanilla to be feminine!

different, fun, youthful and very sexy in hot weather.

drakecito

The word that better describes this fragance is "realistic"
Smells like true blood orange with light variations in their different phases (more sweet or more green).
Incredible well made.

Longevity and projection are moderate (more than 3 hours, that is so good for this kind of frag.)

scent: 8/10
longevity: 6.5/10
sillage: 6/10

mirrorghost
mirrorghost

this starts off by smelling like a blast of orange candy which quickly changes to a combination of bitter orange and blood orange, then the geranium and amber come through to round out the orange. after that this becomes an aquatic-musk mixed with orange. i know that isn't listed, but that's what it smells like to me, and it gives it a more masculine feel. it smells similar to a lot of fresh/aquatic masculine scents mixed with orange. not personally my cup of tea.

Silkpuppet
Silkpuppet

The truest blood orange scent there is. This is citrus par excellence. Orange Sanguine has an incredibly juicy opening. I will echo all the previous reviews by saying that this absolutely smells like the real fruit. And yet, once it settles on the skin, it is warmed by the jasmine and amber. I feel this prevents the fragrance from wandering into the realm of orange-scented cleaning products. It is an incredibly vibrant and uplifting fragrance. I would love to layer this with diptyque Vetyverio or something similar, just to add some more depth. The scent is delicious as is, though. My only criticism is the longevity; it is gone without a trace within a few hours. Do not be surprised if it leaves you wanting a tall, sunny glass of fresh-squeezed juice.

Kain
Kain

This is by far, one of the best and most natural smelling orange based fragrances that I've smeled in my life.
It's simple, yet amazing just because of great quality of ingredients.
The opening is a juicy and semi sweet fresh blood orange smell with a little bit of bitter feeling of the orange peel to give it more depth and also more natural feeling.
I don't smell floral notes that much.
As time goes by I'm getting a les sweet fresh and green orangy smell with some soapy vibe.
Projection is OK, just above average but longevity is very bad. I'm getting around 2 hours and for next one hour I should stick my nose to my wrist to smell it and after 3 hours disappeared completely from my skin which is so sad.
I loved the smell but unfortunately didn't last.

به جرات میتونم بگم این عطر تا به حال یکی از طبیعی ترین شایدم بشه گفت طبیعی ترین عطری بر اساس رایحه مرکبات بود که تست کردم
کیفیت رایحه های این عطر و حس طبیعی شون بینظیره
رایحه ابتدایی این عطر با بوی نیمه شیرین و شاداب و خنک پرتقال خونی شروع میشه که کمی حس تلخی پوست پرتقال هم در اون حس میشه
کیفیتش اینقدر بالاست که دقیقا انگار همین الان یه پرتقال خونی رو با چاقو قاچ کرده باشی و برداری بو کنی
ترشی و شیرینی بوی عطر بسیار طبیعیه و به نظر میاد چیزی بهش اضافه نشده باشه
با وجود اینکه رایحه گلها تو عطر ذکر شده شحصا بوشونو حس نمیکنم
به مرور زمان عطر تم بوی خنک تر با شیرینی کمتر به خودش میگیره و یه حس ملایم صابونی ضعیف هم پیدا میکنه
پخش بوش بدک نیست. متوسطه و میشه حس اش کرد اما ماندگاریش متاسفانه اصلا خوب نیست
تا 2 ساعت بوشو میشه حس کرد اما بعدش باید بینی تو بچسبونی به مچ دستت تا بتونی بوشو حس کنی و اصلا پخش نداره و بعد از 3 ساعت هم کاملا از روی پوست محو میشه
واقعا حیف شد چون خیلی از بوی طبیعی و عالی اش خوشم اومد

Chiquis
Chiquis

A few months ago I bought a very small size of this. I absolutely ADORE this fragrance, but not for me to wear but instead to smell on a man. There is something too masculine in this for me to feel comfortable wearing it myself. I can best describe this as a sexy masculine orange. Yup, a sexy orange lol But it is!! And to me it is a layered orange scent: the exact smells when you peel an orange; first the rind then the rind smell on your fingers and then the actual orange flesh and juice. It’s fantastic really. Sometimes I dab this on my wrists before heading to bed just for me to enjoy. I will probably buy this for my next boyfriend in hopes that I can smell this fragrance more often. I love it!

Edit: I forgot to use the word SUCCULENT! How could I forget! This cologne is very succulent… like you are eating an juicy, delicious orange. It will really brighten your day.

AmusedMuse
AmusedMuse

What a beautiful, realistic, and fragrant orange that actually lasts! Just the thing for my winter blues in snowy grey February. I am ecstatically pleased with this blind buy, and have already been hoarding a backup :) It also blends beautifully with vanilla, lemon or verbena, and of course a soft orange blossom. However did they devise a citrus fragrance to smell so realistic and actually last for hours is beyond me, but thank you Atelier :)

Adiro
Adiro

This delicious cologne, I don't have enough words to praise it! I purchased it blind from a lovely Fragrantica member and I love it, it is fresh yet sweet and surely addictive! I might be very lucky but actually I can smell every single listed note clearly in this perfume!
The interesting part is the way this one smells, on the skin and close vicinity it is very sweet citrusy, in the air there is something a bit spicy and somehow oceanic about it!
The sillage. Is definitely there as I have received compliments about 4 hours since applying, and lasting power definitely acceptable, even if it is less than for other in the Atelier range ( less than in Grand Neroli or Vanile Insense)
Just as an observation, my bottle is slightly different than the photo here, the juice is more clear. The cap is actually metallic with leather just on top, instead of being all wrapped in leather, like my GN is. Probably they altered the packaging latelly, .
All in all a totally delicious orange scent, natural and carefree, smells like happy days and young life! Recommended for natural and adventurous styles, a bit sweet and strong for those who love a classical cologne

malia
malia

Happiness in the bottle, joy, summer, France, smiles and carelessness!
I just LOVE this one!! Got myself a biggie 200 ml bottle, plus a present from the House - 30 ml travel bottle in a gorgeous leather case with my name on it in golden letters!! Yay! Can it BE more wonderful!! I just keep spraying this freshness and energizer on my skin, hair, clothes and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUNSHINE!

Shoota#1

This cologne is very refreshing. I ordered the entire house of samples from Atelier and this was my fave. The top notes are filled with a burst of wonderful citrus notes that are amazing. I would like a full bottle please that's for sure.

Milladane
Milladane

All the other blood orange fragrances I've smelled tend to be quite sweet, so I was surprised to find a very realistic fresh blood orange with a dose of florals. Sillage was moderately good as it does catch my attention when it wafts up from my hand to my nose. Longevity is not great as a perfume, but considering that it's really a cologne, it's very good. For someone who is not an orange lover, I can appreciate this, but I can't think of an occasion that I'd want to wear an orange perfume. When I need a burst of freshness, my go to would be lemon or lime. I tried Orange Sanguine with Vanille Incensee, and I think they actually go well together...softens, sweetens, and warms up the orange.

Sociable Hermit
Sociable Hermit

Orange Sanguine is very orangey but it's nicely tempered by the tonka, amber and sandalwood, so the orange doesn't get too overwhelming. The base notes give this fragrance a denseness that takes it beyond just a summer citrus cologne. I think it's suitable all year and definitely unisex.

The only drawback is longevity. It taps out at around 4 hours on my skin, but I guess that is to be expected with a citrus cologne.

kirtylou
kirtylou

This is a masculine, sexy, gentle scent that can be worn by a woman... sort of like boyfriend jeans. The smell is refreshing, yet sensual and cozy all at the same time. I'm so excited because Sephora just came out with a Atelier Cologne rollerball trio that includes Orange Sanguine, Vanilla Insensee, and Rose Anonyme for under $50... which means I can finally afford some of these delicious Atelier perfumes (because they are rather pricey). ^_^

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

A businesslike, almost antiseptic-like orange aromatic on a mission. No frills. Incredibly linear. I like this one very much. My first by this designer and has definitely piqued my interest in discovering more!

EnglishCountryGarden
EnglishCountryGarden

This lively little darling has a good thing going on. If she were a dancer, she would be a Can-Can girl, and the best one on the stage so far. Not only would she run on waving her skirts, but she would run on grinning from ear to ear, spinning whilst kicking one leg, shrieking with mirth and wearing absolutely no knickers. She is zingy, sharp, spicy and oh so shamelessly, unapologetically blood orange. If only all citrus frags could reproduce this sharpness. It's like being knocked over by an enormous wind machine. Seriously blew my hair back and gave me some of those G Force wobbles on the cheeks (the face cheeks, the face)...... Until Aqua Manda comes back in her original finery and reclaims her citrus spice crown, this beautiful wild eyed floosie will reign supreme.

OneRedRose
OneRedRose

Ever slice open a fresh orange with a knife, putting your nose up close and sniffing the wonderful scent coming off of the exposed freshly cut pulpy fibres inside? This is exactly what you get... amazingly realistic fresh live smell of orange! Best I have ever smelled. Hours later it fades down to a sort of "peeling and eating an orange with my fingers" type of scent.... like after eating an orange and not washing your hands (letting it dry out).... the orange scent oils still have that pleasant citrus scent on the fingers but mostly subdued due to "continuing on with your day". Until you get a chance (or near a lavatory) to wash your hands. :)

thedashingdarlings
thedashingdarlings

This scent is unique, delicious and wonderful, and the more I wear it the more I adore it. The first time I put it on, however, I couldn't decide if I loved it or hated it. There is a certain bitterness to the orange, but in the same way that orange zest is bitter.

As it wears, it very subtly warms and flowers. It does start to fade after an hour or two, but it doesn't seem to really disappear fully, and instead lingers in a deliciously warm but still tart orange scent that catches you off guard when you move. Complimented by men and women alike when I wore this one.

I used this as a summer scent, since it is so incredibly zesty and citrus. However, I could see how an argument could be made for winter, especially if it was layered with something warm or spicy.

carlosrafael
carlosrafael

As everybody else here, yes, this is a most realistic mandarin orange smell I've come across. More specifically, OS smells like mandarin orange peals. This is a lovely fragrance for day time wear all year around and as alternative to the lemon and bergamot scented day time colognes men use. If it only had just a little touch of patchouli in the background it would be perfect for me.

OS is very similar to Hermes Eau de Mandarine Ambrée

christianne1
christianne1

The opening on this smells exactly like a freshly peeled juicy mandarin orange. It is mouthwatering. I was not expecting such a realistic orange smell. Reminds me of eating mandarin oranges out of my Christmas stocking as a kid. Don't ask me why but that is the first thing that came to mind. It settles into a very light orange oriental floral. I really like this but wish the initial orange blast lasted a little longer. It is so authentic and delicious and definitely the highlight. Something you want to spray over and over to experience that amazing blast of fresh juicy orange in the opening! Edit: I got the 6.7 ounce bottle so I can spray to my heart's content!

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

I finally tried this today at the stores and I was surprised because it was quite different from what I had imagined in my mind.

On MY skin, this smells very similar to Guerlain's Mandarine Basilic, with the juicy sweetness turned down because of the use of bitter oranges instead of sweet mandarin. The geranium also give it this delightful herbal "unisex" twist. But apart from this, very much in the same league as the Guerlain to my nose. Staying power is very good on dry skin for a citrus cologne and projection is pleasant and non-offensive. I can see why this is one of their best seller... a real crowd pleaser.

The dry down is pure mainstream laundry soap on me... not bad if you want to smell clean. But I wanted to smell like citrus and plants!

mippymuppett
mippymuppett

For me, this took a bit of time to develop. I agree with another reviewer who likened this to someone nearby peeling oranges. It definitely improved after the first 15 minutes but not enough to hold my attention longer than that. Unfortunately I have not been wowed by this fragrance house.

jtd
jtd

Why is orange so difficult to give a leading role in perfumery?  Bergamot, a specific bitter orange oil, is one of the most ubiquitous elements in perfumery, but orange, as in juice, as in peel one and eat it, tends to miss the mark. Orange Sanguine smells like an orange oil cleaning product. That is,  until the orange note fades. Then it smells like super sparkly laundry powder.

5-6 hours after application, just before it fades away, there is a faintly musky orange whisper that is pleasant but vague.

happygeisha
happygeisha

freshly squeezed orange and grapefruit mellowed out with sandalwood, amber and tonka bean to take the tarty edge off. super sexy and sanguine indeed. i can't stop smelling my wrists, eyes closed... disappearing as i sit at my desk. yeah, that's what a scent should do. transport you somewhere else. lovely.

ChampagneHo
ChampagneHo

I get a floral orange juice, but I get the bitter skin too. Not what you smell in the skin, but that taste when you bite it! The bitter gives it a more masculine edge, but not barber shop at all. The bitter part also reminds me of those dried orange peels you smell in fall potpourri. Just those pieces, not the whole bag of potpourri!

I'm not sure what the floral is, perhaps it's the geranium or maybe the geranium is the bitterness? I don't know what geraniums smell like. Wish I could tell.

It is pretty though. I bought a decant from someone and sprayed just once on one wrist and it is very powerful. I live in very hot and humid Florida so I don't necessarily consider this perfect for OUR summer weather. Maybe if you're staying indoors in air conditioning. It's a rich, dense and juicy orange perfume, to me.

After the top notes, I'm starting to settle into this orange. I really like it - whatever it is. Ambery kind of, but not cloying sweet. I think the citric orange cuts it and balances nicely.

esteban747

I just received today Ramon Monegal's 'Entre Naranjos', and I love that fragrance.
With that order I got a sample of Orange Sanguine.
While both showcase orange as the main star of the perfumes, they are both different.
Entre Naranjos is like a walk through a street in Sevilla, filled with the essence of orange blossoms.
Orange Sanguine is like tasting the actual fruit.
So real and delicious, tangy with just a little bit of sweetness.
Thankfully the geranium is perceptible but it stays in the background and not messing with the main accords. Blood Orange is basically the main note in this fragrance, and I'm really happy to know that.

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

This is my favorite for summer this year. My Prada Iris seems to attract biting bugs from miles around, and I find anything vanilla based is a little thick and sticky. I also now realize that, while I love perfume, I actually hate to smell like I'm wearing it, which knocks out all of my floral fragrances. But Orange Sanguine is something very close to perfect.

First of all, it's JUICY! Psychologically, it's a total thirst quencher. I especially love the sharp tartness that makes my mouth water at first spritz. If this were the end of the line, though, I wouldn't bother with this fragrance. What keeps me coming back for more is the subtle and delicious spiciness that greets my senses every so often. It's sweet enough to stay feminine, but with a masculine edge that keeps things from getting overtly girly.

Wearing this scent feels...natural. I just smell good. And that's how I want to feel in the hot weather. I just want to smell good without feeling like I'm wearing anything extra.

Museumgal
Museumgal

This is exactly like making fresh squeezed orange juice in the opening. A very little wood in the dry down but mostly just an incredibly natural, sweet, refreshing orange. Perfect for summer or a wake up in the morning scent.

danceforjoy
danceforjoy

This is delightful. It is youthful, clean, delicate, feminine, airy, unconventional and uplifting. Strongest notes: bitter orange, geranium, a bit of blood orange. On the dry down, hints of amber and tonka base notes. Surprising sillage and longevity for a citrus.

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

It's a burning hot day...the sun is beating down relentlessly...beads of sweat are forming on your brow. What you really need is something cool, icy, and refreshing slathered on your body...

Well...Orange Sanguine is that something. A few sprays of this and you'll feel rejuvenated and re-energized. It's a tall, crisp glass of juice in scented form.

This scent is the closest perfume that I've found to freshly squeezed orange juice. It's cool and fresh but still retains some natural sweetness like a newly sliced blood orange. In fact, when I smell this beautiful creation, I can envisage the cool drops of dewy juice as they trickle down the pulp of the fruit.

Orange Sanguine isn't a complex scent. It's very simple and linear but that doesn't detract from its loveliness. There's no hidden agenda to this perfume...it shows all its cards from first spray to the last lingering hint.

A lot of citrus-centric scents seem to lack vital staying power but thankfully Orange Sanguine doesn't suffer from that little problem. Actually I find that most Atelier Cologne perfumes have excellent longevity. In spite of the house's (slightly misleading) name, they're produced in eau de parfum concentrations (but with the heart and soul of a traditional cologne) so they're not weak and they don't fade fast.

I've been the proud owner of a bottle for over a year now and with summer on our doorstep, it's time to bring out this orange gem once again.

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

I like oranges , i like lemons , but i dont like to wear in the heat , AMBER and oranges , because it get sweet and powdery and i want clean and crisp "white" feeling in the warm days.
Average quality , there is a lot of better choice out there, i hate this "niche vs designer" concepts !

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

Orient and fruit ,Best !

Waltzing Matilda
Waltzing Matilda

Thanks EK for the very generous sample. Orange sure is evident in this light and summery fragrance. Although it's verging on bitter orange zest (which I love), it is just a bit too fruity for me. Just for a change, I can see me spraying this over my beloved Montana 80 on a warm day.

Axum
Axum

Fresh, cheerful, and photo-real in that way that photo-realism is always smoother than the real thing. Orange Sanguine is uncomplicated, well made, and perfect for spring. It's the sort of thing that causes people who profess to dislike perfume to perk up and say, "Something smells good!" My one objection is the usual one with colognes: on a hot day it disappears within an hour or two.

zola0203
zola0203

You know when you're near someone who starts peeling an orange and tearing away segments, and the aroma drifts in your direction? That is exactly what this smells of!
Not overly sweet, the perfect balance of bitterness and sweet. The best way to describe this juice is that it smells of oranges! The most representative orange scent out there, with good longevity for a citrus frag (I get 6/7 hours easily out of this).
If I had to be slightly critical, the initial burst is ever so slightly synthetic....but this dries away very quickly.

40plus&fab
40plus&fab

Oh My . . . what can I say . . . Thanks to Sephora for sending me a sample of this juicy gorgeousness!!! This is the MOST intoxicating juicy orange fragrance I've ever experienced. My mouth glands squirted when I smelled it. I have a weakness for a good citrus and to say this is it is an understatement. The tonka bean, amber and sandalwood keep it smooth, rich and cozy but still sweet and juicy. Not syrupy or tart. It is fresh, exhilarating, sexy (in a fun way), simply divine. It lasted all day especially when applied to clothes. I had no choice but to take the plunge and purchase the 30ml bottle and the Collection Voyage in hopes that I find another Atelier love!!

antfarm
antfarm

Sunny, literal orange fragrance. Smells juicy and kaliedoscopic; full of flavor. Not sugary, not stringent...juuuust right.

Linear, yet rich and full-bodied. Reminds me of a juice bar and makes me feel healthy and refreshed. The only citrus I have tried that has suprisingly long lasting power.

Cereza
Cereza

I do enjoy Atelier Cologne creations as they always prove to be high quality and pleasing note wise.
Orange - Sanguine is delightful blood orange, mouthwatering and tasty, playing around being sweet and bitter at the same time. It feels very refreshing, sunshiny and uplifting.
For me it gets a bit soapy at the heart making this unisex as the opening was extremely sweet and feminine.

I do enjoy this, even though this is not what I usually go for. This is another lovely creation from Atelier Cologne.

Hoyo
Hoyo

The scent of orange in this is fresh and sweet which lights up the senses. The dry down has a bit of wood and floral that are hard to distiguish, but that is not the purpose of Orange Sanguine. This is a fragrance that you fall in love with at first smell, because the opening really makes you come back for more. Wonderful for hot weather

Majesty
Majesty

Orange Sanguine to my nose is more a sanguine,blood orange scent.It smells exactly like the flesh of blood oranges.Orange is my favourite note so I had high expectations for Orange Sanguine.I was waiting for orange peels,bitter sweet orange but instead of it I get sanguine juice,very vivid and realistic.To be totally honest I dislike this,it bothers me.Good lasting power for a citrus cologne,fairly good sillage.

adrienn99
adrienn99

not much to say about this - oranges and oranges, there is some woody undertone. the disappointing bit is the geranium part, which is quite articulated. well, that is only me and I am sensitive to such geranium.

freshcultureshock
freshcultureshock

An orange bomb. least favorite of the brand. There other perfumes are amazing.

lemontreelime12
lemontreelime12

Got a sample of this, this is a serious orange scent. My first thought was '... hm, breakfast...'. It smells like an orange you just cut in the kitchen, very raw and real. I put a little on behind the ears, and was startled by the smell of it every once in a while when it drifted past my nose. If you are a citrus lover, then you will probably really love this.

heyjudette
heyjudette

So I got this as a sample and did not think I would like it because I am not that "into" citrus scents. But this is amazing!! It smells a bit complex to me, in a great way, and it reminds me of something but I can't put my nose on it. It is definitely not just a citrus scent. I love it on me and I'm sure I'd love it on a guy as well, so it is definitely unisex. I want to try the other scents from this house now!

Blimunda
Blimunda

This scent is pure juicy Heaven. So simple smell that it could be described in as few words as- fresh orange shake of sweet mandarin, bloody orange and grated bitter orange peel. I feel as if I had been squeezing oranges and bathing myself in that juice!

The major, and only, flaw is lasting power that could be even named- astonishing power due to the fact it does not last longer than your home would smell of oranges after hading them squeezed. I am so disappointed, if only it lasted longer, I am sure that Orange Sanguine would become my all time favorite citrus fragrance.

the scent itself 5/5
lasting power 1,5/5

Atelier Cologne ORANGE SANGUINE cologne absolue is a perfectly fine blood orange cologne which reminds me a bit of Tocca STELLA, because both are somewhat sweet (though the Tocca is sweeter), and both feature more blood orange than any other citrus.

I find ORANGE SANGUINE less enjoyable as a perfume than either Hermès ORANGE VERTE (whether the cologne or the concentré) or Bond no 9 LITTLE ITALY. ORANGE SANGUINE is less complex than the former and less resinous than the latter and is sweeter than both. It also seems rather more aqueous than any of the true orange fragrances I've tried, including Pacifica TUSCAN ORANGE.

In tiny wafts, I do catch a bit of jasmine here and there, but it's quite subtle, and overall, to my nose, ORANGE SANGUINE is primarily a blood orange facsimile. I probably would not be able to use the large bottle of this creation, and I may or may not drain my 10 ml purse spray.

Udaria
Udaria

I am disappointed. Smells mainly of orange juice and fades away fast.

DoraRoxx
DoraRoxx

Lovely Cologne.I can tell I have tried a lot of parfum in my young life. Also I worked in a sensory lab for a short time and my nose is mostly very sensitive to some smells and odors. My hobby... compare colognes ;)

I bought it in Germany for 90€ (200 ml).I would say it is a warm mandarin fragrance.Not to fresh like OWARI from ODIN or Little Italy from BOND. I get Geranium after some hours which i really like, maybe some Amber too.

If you wanna smell like a very pretty Orange then go with it!

Try it yourself!Owari and Little Italy are just fresher. It is one of my favorite colognes. I would say it is a strong citric fragrance that stays and falls into sweet flowers. I enjoy it at work in the office everytime on a sunny morning.

scent: 8,5/10
longevity: 5/10
sillage: 4/10

jasminejzhu
jasminejzhu

A deliciously refreshing citrus fragrance that mimics freshly squeezed orange juice. I love the smell but not sure if I would want to smell like it!

arianperfume
arianperfume

This is the greatest citrus fragrance I ever had, it is so good, so nice that it makes me smile every time I put it on, marvelous! Huge blast of red oranges with jasmin and woody notes, sillage and lasting power are great for this type of fragrance.

Maman
Maman

Yes, Of course there is an initial 'orangey' waft (but fairly flat- perhaps that is the pasteurised element a lot of reviewers are noting?)- this fades almost immediately on me to an ordinary aquatic eau de cologne. Indeed on looking at the card supplied with the sample I received there are images of cut oranges, seashells, driftwood. I don't think the citrus and aquatic notes go well at all together. Perhaps another nose would enjoy it more- passing it to my husband to try- it's definately a unisex fragrance.

kimberlylizkennedy
kimberlylizkennedy

If you like oranges, this is very orangy. Initially it is like orange juice smell. You can not detect at all any geranium, sandalwood, or jasmine. You can detect a oh so slight floral note. But it does not smell like Jasmine at all. If you want a crisper actual orange, try Jo Malone Orange Blossom. If you want a nice orange smell with stronger floral tone, get Prada Oranger. I have all three. And they are all completely different. This particular orange tones down to an older smelling orange. The Jo Malone, smells tarter and stronger, slightly fizzy or vibrant. The Prada Oranger is a grown up orange blended enough that it is softer. On the scale of man, my honey likes it. I am not crazy about the dry down. Not bad, but not something I'd say to get for me.

goingblonde
goingblonde

Yep just as people have mentioned smells exactly like orange juice.

every now and then I get a tiny floral whiff-
Honestly it mostly smells like I spilled OJ on my arm-

not for me.
But I highly rec for those that like the smell of or want to smell like fresh OJ.

mizlover1
mizlover1

i have a lil sample of this..and i like it! i usually wouldnt wear a citrus scent...especially orange..BUT its nice...like..honey glazed oranges in a room filled with brand new frshly carved wood furniture.(if that makes sense)..its beautiful.. get this for you and your hubby to share..so when you both go out,,,ya dont clash, u smell the same..BUT different cause of the diff body chemistry..im tellin u, a woman and a man will have it on and itll smell fabulously diff!

Grottola
Grottola

Without a doubt, the best orange fragrance ever made.

It smells like real, juicy, sweet oranges with just the slightest hint of amber and woods. It also lasts all day. If you're looking for a fresh orange fragrance, look no further. A must-have for summer.

Mr. Doody
Mr. Doody

This is a truly impressive "blood orange" scent. Realistic and wildly accurate - perhaps to a fault. Underneath it is a lovely, crisp, but straightforward amber/sandalwood base. Clearly this is hyper-quality stuff, as would be expected of Atelier. If you go for hyper-accurate reproductions, this is a must-smell. It's not for me, but I can respect it like I can respect a John Singer Sargent; while I go the other way to look at and wear Picassos.

linkypinky
linkypinky

To achieve the same result (but at a considerable difference in cost) I might as well pour orange juice over myself :) I would think pefumes should not replicate the smells of food stuff.

BRH
BRH

Wow, this is nice! I just received a decant of Orange Sanguine, and it will definitely be a purchase for me in the near future.

It opens with the most realistic orange note I've came across, and literally smells like the fresh juice and peels of an orange. Then after it starts to drydown, it turns into more of a candy tangerine type scent to me. It actually reminds me exactly of the tangerine Lifesavors candy they used to make. It's absolutely wonderful, and very refreshing. I can't see anyone not loving this one for the summer months (or anytime they need a pick-me-up).

lune85
lune85

Yum, Orange Sanguine smells exactly like freshly squeezed orange juice. I personally wouldn't pay $145 dollars to smell like orange juice, but those that are looking for a straight-up orange fragrance should definitely give this a try.

klopgovorun
klopgovorun

Amazing! I got a sample of it today, opened it and WOW--a burst of fresh, ripe juicy oranges enveloped me. I've got to say the next thing I did, was run over to the fridge and eat a mandarine orange. :)) This fragrance is very vibrant and pure, bright.. sunny ..fresh.. juicy...energetic.. happy... yummy... nothing synthetic, nothing forced... nothing is fighting for your attention--very honest, very satisfying-love it! You know the feeling...you are sitting on a plane and somebody starts peeling an orange... and you smell it and think God that smells so fresh and delicious...that's what opening up that sample felt like to me.
Added it to my "want" list :))

Comparisons to Eau D'Orange Verte are inevitable, expecially to the Concentre version but where the Hermes stays pretty linear on the unripe effect, this one turns to a sweeter, slightly-ambery, drydown. Personally? I'm not a fan of either but if you're into true-to-life citruses compositions (actually mandarine and orange), go ahead...

Rating: 6.5/10

thatbrownelf
thatbrownelf

Orange Sanguine smells exactly like its name--blood oranges. Juicy, just-cut blood oranges. This scent gets points for not turning rancid/acidic like most citrus scents on my skin, but it's extremely one-sided and linear. I get a brief whiff of geranium every once in a while, but that's it. I feel this would be much better served as a room scent, and see no reason why anyone would choose this over a similar and much cheaper Bath and Body Works scent.

Again a rather strong and masculine scent. You can smell the orange very well but it is very herbal. I guess unisex scents are really not my type. I don't see this on either women or men.

Bluekey
Bluekey

Oh my!

At the first sniff it smells EXACTLY like Tropicana's blood orange juice "Sanguinello". So I was hooked!

But as soon as I spritzed it on my skin, you could still smell just a tiny bit of the blood orange but it quickly faded to a generic male cologne, not a bad one though. So very disappointing!

I would rather smell this fragrance on a man than on me

jerseyjoe1981
jerseyjoe1981

my bottle came in....It is very different and very natural smelling. Something about it reminds me of Creed Silver Mountain Water. This is the thing about this fragrance. At first it really does smell of immediate oranges, but as it stays on your skin it somehow turns soapy/ink notey. But then if I touch my neck and sniff my fingers it smells of pure oranges again. So I think i think my nose likes to distinguish it in two ways. I suppose its the African Geranium that is causing this soapy/ink note. It's not inky like Creed Silver Mountain Water but golly it has something similar. Or maybe it's just me me.

Not sure how this projects....seems more of a skin scent, but I've yet to wear it out. I can see how this is Unisex as well. Definitely different and for that I can't be dissapointed in my blind buy.

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

This is wonderful! As those who have reviewed it before me, I agree wholeheartedly. First off, I love that this citrus scent does not remind me of any cleaning products that I've ever used! I am instantly swept away to the Florida Keys when I smell this. Amazing juicy orange (but I don't need to eat it), sexy sandalwood and geranium keep it unisex with almost a masculine vibe to my nose. I think this would be a perfect scent for a man especially intermingled with his sun-kissed skin. But, is just as appropriate for the females who love it.

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

I got a sample pack of all the Atelier Cologne scents by friending them on facebook.

All of the scents were of good quality, but Orange Sanguine was my fave of the bunch.

I agree with the other commenters who note this smells like summer and smells like laughter. It has one of the nicest orange aromas I've smelled, like a true fresh blood orange being sliced before your eyes. I think the geranium adds a lot here. It adds a green, non-sweet floral tone that keeps the orange from veering off into the orange popsicle direction. The dry-down takes on a tropical suntan lotion aroma. After a couple hours, the scent stayed pretty close to my skin, but it lingered for a good six hours or more. Very gorgeous scent for warm weather or whenever you need a lift on a dreary day.

Kchild
Kchild

Wait a minute.....shhhh......do you hear that?? Yep~it's the sound of laughter. This perfume is so evocative that it comes not only w/scent~but sound and sight.

I get a visual of a sunfilled beach house kitchen. Everyone's in the kitchen anticipating the day while mom and dad make fresh squeezed orange juice to go w/breakfast. And~you guessed it~the whole house smells like every single part of the orange. It's positively zesty and completely alive.

As it dries down we find ourselves back in the same house w/the same family after a long day in the sun. That fresh orange smell has warmed up considerably and is oozing a scent that smells just like the color of the sun as it goes down in the sea.

This is w/out a doubt the scent of summer memories. I love it and I'm not much of a citrus person. Orange Sanguine looks at you and gives you a big grin.You know the one~it's got the orange rind in it's mouth covering it's teeth. Absolutely delightful and 100% mood altering. It's a bottle full of careless giggles....

full_of_colours
full_of_colours

Gypsy, thanks a lot for the tip!! : )

Galya
Galya

I like this succulent red orance "tarrocco"" ,wonderful for summer!

If anyone is interested in a free sample of this...go to FB, and "like" them and they will send you a sample in the mail!

YAY! Free perfume...

elusivek
elusivek

I'm not sure why but I saved this for my fall sampling. It's definitely a summer scent.

As the others have said, it'a bright, juicy, mouth watering scent. It opens with...wait for it...orange! The combination of orange and blood orange keep it from being too sweet or one dimensional.

After settling for a a few minutes you get a background of white/light floral. The jasmine keep the theme bright while just the lightest touch of powder helps the transition.

Once the amber and sandalwood appear, the orange and jasmine become more mingled and harder to identify separately and then becomes more of a clean, almost soapy scent.

In the end I find that the jasmine stands out more than the orange but you can still pick up the orange and it tends to get sweeter as it progresses and the powder note really seems increase which makes it unwearable for me.

It's pleasant but not very complex and seems somewhat limited as to when you could wear it.

mandashell
mandashell

WOW! I am totally in love and adore this fragrance. It is a juicy and deliciously sweet orange fragrance with a hint of sexy spice. Just a beautiful citrus fragrance that's anything but average. It also lasts well and smells quite natural.

Out of all the fragrances sniffed in a single day at Neiman's this is the ONLY one that piqued the interest of me and my male sniffing buddy. LOL!

If it weren't for the price I'd have purchased this months ago! ;'D ANyway, as mentioned this is perfect for citrus fragrance lovers.

sophywt
sophywt

It smells exactly like... think about when you peel or cut a blood orange, its sweet juice mixed with bitter peel . Then you get Orange Sanguine.

staying power is fairly good for a citrus scent.

Fun, uplifting cologne, but it may not be worth to spend hundreds dollor on a 200ml bottle like this.

Orange Sanguine by Atelier Cologne 4.20 out of 5 based on 883 ratings and 158 user reviews

Cologne 0.25oz
Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume Travel Spray 0.25 oz Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume Travel Spray
Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine And Vanille Insens e Layering Duo
Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine And Vanille Insens e Layering Duo
Cologne 1oz
Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume 1 oz Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume Spray
Gift Set 1oz
Gift Set 1oz
Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Gift Set
Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Gift Set
Cologne 3.3oz
Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume 3.3 oz Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume Spray
Beautyspin.com
Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine perfume unisex 3.3 oz
Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine perfume unisex 3.3 oz
Cologne 6.7oz
Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue Spray 200ml 6.7oz
Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue Spray 200ml 6.7oz
Cologne 6.7oz
Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume 6.7 oz Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Orange Sanguine by Atelier Cologne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Orange Sanguine by Atelier Cologne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.