Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Sloane Rose Atelier Flou for women Pictures

Delicate,
Daring,
Distinguished.

Resolutely out of time, this fragrance signs absolute elegance. A daring movement between the perfect balance of the rose of Manilla, the subtlety of the Scandinavian violet raised of the total refinement of absolute of jasmine sambac of Chenaï (7 million flowers for 1kg of absolute).

Absolute elegance. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Francois Cabos.

Jasmine Violet Leaf Orange

Rose

Cedar Ambergris

Acqua Fiorentina
Rose Perfection

Sloane Rose Fragrance Reviews

HUEbris
HUEbris

Very pretty but not beautiful. It is pleasant scent but not opulent. Similar to Creed Acqua Fiorentina. this young lady's secret might be RoseJasmine combination magic, but dominant orange is.

amaraztavich
amaraztavich

I was very underwhelmed. Smells so much like so many vintage rose perfumes (that are far cheaper and last longer) that I own, it's jus so redundant, rose , citrus, jasmine wood.;.."yawns" ...sorry .. But on the up side. It is composed of quality extracts.

irisjetaime
irisjetaime

Very chic.
All the ingredients seem to have been provided from the best supplyers. A high class scent.
I agree with every comment : the jasmin is just stunning !
the mix Jasmine/rose is absolutly fabulous....

Kchild
Kchild

I got this unsniffed after reading the reviews here. Happyme2009 was the most significant influence as she also wrote about it somewhere else.

This is one of the best rose fragrances I've EVER had the pleasure of smelling and I collect rose fragrances!

I was a little nervous about it since it had jasmine in it. I can't do indoles and everyone's idea of a fresh jasmine is different it seems.

The jasmine in this is perfect! It wants to go over the edge......gets right to it and then that gorgeous rose lures it back over the line to safety.

On me this feels like a love affair between the rose and jasmine. They are head over heals and you can absolutely feel their joy. Their fragrance isn't fleeting either. Nope~this is the real thing. They're in it for the long hall. They also both come from very good families. There is no denying the quality in this pairing. They just ooze exclusivity.

This will make you feel special every time you put it on. It's surprisingly flexible and can be worn in all sorts of different scenerios. Completely disarming......

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Heaven in a bottle. I have a decant of this, thanks to NathalieZ, and I have to say, genuinely, my first reaction was... this is exactly what I would imagine heaven to smell like. Pure. Beautiful. Serene.
On more technical notes: it smells like crushed rose petals mixed with the most natural jasmine and a tad of violette sweetness. Silage is soft and feminine, lasting power quite nice. I adore it!

maen
maen

Is an exclusive scent, I can tell that is the true essence of the well made perfum. You can smell something very beautiful, clean and luxury. The ingredients are very well mixed and pure. Is a noticeable perfum, without being overpowering.

And the staying power is super excellent.

Cheers!!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Atelier Flou Sloane Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Atelier Flou Sloane Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sloane Rose by Atelier Flou. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sloane Rose by Atelier Flou represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

L`Artisan Parfumeur Traversee du Bosphore Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum L`Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse aux Papillons Diptyque Do Son Hermes Kelly Caleche Eau de Parfum Serge Lutens Sa Majeste la Rose Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Lys Carmin L`Occitane en Provence Notre Flore Jasmin Serge Lutens Datura Noir Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Il Profvmo Osmo Scents Vanille Bourbon Frederic Malle Lys Mediterranee Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune Vivienne Westwood Boudoir L`Artisan Parfumeur Mimosa Pour Moi Cartier Baiser Vole Essence de Parfum