Designers » A » Chypre « Groups

English Lavender Atkinsons for women

English Lavender Atkinsons for women
dislike

English Lavender Atkinsons for women Pictures

English Lavender is a sophisticated lavender perfume, made by a traditional English recipe. The composition starts of with lavender, bergamot and rosemary. Middle notes are clary sage and rose wood. Tonka bean, musk and moss form the base of the perfume.

It is available as 40, 90, 150 and 620 ml EDT.

Lavender Rosemary Bergamot

Agua Lavanda

English Lavender Fragrance Reviews

enrico.sommer.376
enrico.sommer.376

The parfume a used to stole my father when i was a kid :)

Otarazan
Otarazan

I have some of this fragrance left from my grandfather. Also couple of English lavender aftershave. I live in Turkey. If somebody wants them I can give. Onur

stefafra
stefafra

My grandmother used it, she loved lavender, and this has a bergamot compontent that reminded her, well, of somebody in the past.
Nothing granmotherly about this perfume, rather unisex. End slighlty spicy/woody for me, that is rather special for a lavender, might be the clary sage, or the moss, npthing ot the "bottom of the laundry cupboard" smell of old lavender.
Refreshing, elegant lavender scent for summer.

napoleonica
napoleonica

I got it in Italy,in London I could not find it.

Julio Azul
Julio Azul

This is a masculine scent.Very clean & fresh.The oakmoss drydown is divine.One of the best lavender fragrances.
10/10.

sauko
sauko

in Chile was sold for men

B.P. Araya F.
B.P. Araya F.

I live in Australia but I have known English Lavander by Atkinson (for men) for many years from South America where they do not make it or sell it any longer. Can you please tell me if I could possibly buy it here in Australia somewhere or could I order it on line and what would be the price. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanking you. B.P. Araya F.

oestevez
oestevez

Help!!
I'm looking for this fragrance and can't find it.
Does Anybody know where to buy it?

PerfumePatty
PerfumePatty

This was my father's fragrance - he was a maitre d' at a 4 star French restaurant and wore a tuxedo everyday, along with his Atkinson's English Lavender. He was originally from Tuscany, and I guess Atkinsons colognes were popular in Italy when he was younger (in the 1950's and 60's).

It suited him so well, and smelled so light, fresh, clean and elegant. I think of him every time I smell this.

No review for this old glory??
So strange! I have a full bottle of this and I often wear it when I'm at home in the same way I would use 4711 Kolnish Wasser. I really like it!
I know it's meant for men, but on my skin I just smell lavender that is very soothing and the rest of composition is slightly powdery and sweet.
Lasting power is poor and this is an advantage, because I can wear other heavier feminine perfumes before going out.
Most of the listed notes are very soothing and good for nervous system. Well, I don't think that Atkinsons put tons of natural e.o. in a cheap cologne. It may be a very synthetic blend. Nonetheless it works fine for relax, unfussed well-being and feeling of cleanliness without the soapy pungent edge so typical in many modern perfumes.

English Lavender by Atkinsons 4.36 out of 5 based on 37 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Atkinsons English Lavender fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Atkinsons English Lavender, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify English Lavender by Atkinsons. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of English Lavender by Atkinsons represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Guerlain Heritage Eau de Toilette Chanel Egoiste Platinum Chanel Egoiste Givenchy Givenchy Gentleman Calvin Klein Contradiction Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Christian Dior Dior Homme Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Cacharel LouLou Chanel Allure Pour Homme Guerlain Guerlain Homme Cartier Roadster Lalique Encre Noire Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Guerlain Shalimar Creed Green Irish Tweed Chanel Pour Monsieur