Designers » A » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Bergamote Boisee Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger for women and men

Bergamote Boisee Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger for women and men

Bergamote Boisee Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger for women and men Pictures

Bergamote Boisee by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Bergamote Boisee was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Gigodot. Top notes are grapefruit and bergamot; middle notes are white flowers, cedar and labdanum; base notes are oakmoss, musk, honey and patchouli.

Grapefruit Bergamot

White Flowers Cedar Labdanum

Oakmoss Musk Honey Patchouli

Bergamote Boisee Fragrance Reviews

Today is the first day of my fragrant writing journey and I am at a simple yet recurring crossroads - how to fragrance my day. I've felt like so many of my life's milestones hang in the balance of what fume I select from my collection - one small choice could make or break my life's course. Maybe that's a bit dramatic but everyone believes in luck - mine just comes in a bottle. Thankfully, I am meeting some old friends and my choice will likely play no part in my destiny - of the four decants I brought on my trip, I chose Au Pays Bergamote Boisee.

This refined gentleman starts with a muted warmth of sorts, like gently roasted hazelnuts and moss. The closest true ingredient would be something like immortelle with its subtle nuttiness and woodiness meshed beautifully with a gorgeous honey syrup note. In this fume, the notes of cedar (likely Atlas or Himalayan with its animal muskiness) and oakmoss mingle playfully with the honey and labdanum to create the above effect - it is simple yet quite comforting. I can't truly tease out the musk note or any florals or patchouli - they likely just accentuate the main players - and the citruses appear and dissappear in a moment on my skin...such a shame. At times, I catch whiffs that remind me of honeyed tobacco. Alas, I did find the musk, all the way in the drydown, and it is still touched by the soft warmth of honey. All in all, this is a very gentle fume that instills a calm confidence in me - a prudent choice in dealing with the woes of old friends!

100 Days - Day 1: Meeting an old friend or two
Listening to: Chairlift - No Such Thing as Illusion

Bitter, sharp citrus and moss covered woods.
This is Dior Eau Sauvage Extreme in a different bottle, literally.

very well balanced, i like it because of it wonderful drydown (this smokey honey note with patchouli makes me shiver!!!)there's only a slight trace of bergamotte... it's a typicall unisex with really nice siliage and longlivety. I'm enchanted!!!

I love this fragrance- the strong honey note is a lovely compliment to the oakmoss. Despite it's name, I don't smell the bergamot or grapefruit for long- just a fleeting bit of citrus at the beginning. The drydown is dominated by honey and patchouli...the sweetness of the honey tempered by dry cedar and labdanum. Absolutely lovely. Very classy and sophisticated.

On my skin this fragrance smells overwhelmingly of bitter lemon, bitter labdanum and funky oakmoss. Not pleasant at all to me. I smell a tiny whiff of honey in the final drydown but it's almost obliterated by heavy cedar which also comes out in the drydown. It's not a good cedar either, smells like dried wood chips. Another one that is not for me.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger Bergamote Boisee fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger Bergamote Boisee, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bergamote Boisee by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bergamote Boisee by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger Lavande Ombree Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger Neroli blanc Intense Eau de Parfum Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Chanel Bois des Iles Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Colonia Assoluta Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Frederic Malle Vetiver Extraordinaire Hermes Terre d'Hermes MDCI Parfums Invasion Barbare Annick Goutal Un Matin d`Orage Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne By Kilian Back to Black Huitieme Art Parfums Monsieur Lalique Lalique White Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme