Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Figue Fruitee Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger for women

Figue Fruitee Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger for women

Figue Fruitee Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger for women Pictures

Figue Fruitee by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Figue Fruitee was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Gigodot. Top note is fig; middle notes are green notes, cedar and walnut; base notes are leather and musk.

Green Notes Cedar Walnut

Leather Musk

Ciel d`Airain

Figue Fruitee Fragrance Reviews

Initial spray is cloyingly sweet, and then it dries down into a powdery plasticy cheapness.

If there's a leather note in here, I can't find it.

It reminds me of cleaning up after a party - plastic cups half-full of sticky sweet coctails.

Definitely a scrubber.

**This is duplicate review because I was not signed in when I did the review and it won't let me delete the other one~
This opens with a sharp green, what smells more like fig leaf than fig to me, and cedar.
In the next stage a bit of sweetness emerges by the way of a luscious fig note. However, the predominant note is what comes off as butter! I'm not sure if it's supposed to be leather and almond but it smells like melted butter to me. I also get a dry powdery element which I think is actually the musk. Unfortunately, it's the type that gives me a headache and makes it scrub worthy.
At about the four hour mark it's mostly musk but I could still pick up a faint sweet fig note after 9 hours.

On me, the cedar comes out really strong in the beginning, which was a little too bitter for me. However, after about 10 minutes, the fig came through. It is quite a lovely fig, with a citrusy tint to it. I could not really detect the musk or the almond, but the leather did come out to play with the fig in the dry down. The sillage was soft on me, and the longevity was only so-so. For me it's only a like, but if you're looking for an interesting fig fragrance, I would definitely recommend trying it.

Really beautiful creamy fig at the opening, to be replaced after about an hour and a half by a vegetal leather. I can't detect the musk at all, which is surprising because any amount of musk is usually the first thing to hit my nose out of the bottle. For me this is good; i loathe the smell of musk.

Figue Fruitee by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger 3.54 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger Figue Fruitee fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger Figue Fruitee, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Figue Fruitee by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Figue Fruitee by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzing! Serge Lutens Chergui Ramon Monegal Cuirelle Neela Vermeire Creations Bombay Bling! Imaginary Authors Memoirs Of A Trespasser Imaginary Authors Cape Heartache By Kilian Love by Kilian Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Neela Vermeire Creations Ashoka Aroma M Geisha Noire Xerjoff Lira Diptyque Philosykos Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Frapin 1270 DSH Perfumes Au Lait Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Guerlain Myrrhe & Delires The People Of The Labyrinths Luctor Et Emergo Guerlain L'Heure Bleue A Lab on Fire What We Do In Paris Is Secret