Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Figue Fruitee Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger for women
dislike

leather
Figue Fruitee Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger for women Pictures

Figue Fruitee by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Figue Fruitee was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Gigodot. Top note is fig; middle notes are green notes, cedar and walnut; base notes are leather and musk.

Fig

Green Notes Cedar Walnut

Leather Musk

Premier Figuier

Figue Fruitee Fragrance Reviews

professorlilith
professorlilith

Really beautiful creamy fig at the opening, to be replaced after about an hour and a half by a vegetal leather. I can't detect the musk at all, which is surprising because any amount of musk is usually the first thing to hit my nose out of the bottle. For me this is good; i loathe the smell of musk.

Figue Fruitee by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger 4.00 out of 5 based on 2 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger Figue Fruitee fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger Figue Fruitee, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Figue Fruitee by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Figue Fruitee by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Fruity
Dior J`adore Adoration en or Limited Edition Azzaro Azzura Puma Puma I`m Going Woman Yves Saint Laurent Paris Roses des Bois Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Red Art S. Cute Love Berry Red La Perla J`Aime La Nuit Crabtree & Evelyn India Hicks Island Nights Esprit VIP Life for Her Koto Parfums L`Elixir de Selenia Corine de Farme Witch Will Esprit Celebration Happy Vibes for Her