Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Figue Fruitee Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger for women
dislike

nutty
Figue Fruitee Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger for women Pictures

Figue Fruitee by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Figue Fruitee was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Gigodot. Top note is fig; middle notes are green notes, cedar and walnut; base notes are leather and musk.

Fig

Green Notes Cedar Walnut

Leather Musk

Ciel d`Airain
Philosykos

Figue Fruitee Fragrance Reviews

somevelvetmorning
somevelvetmorning

Initial spray is cloyingly sweet, and then it dries down into a powdery plasticy cheapness.

If there's a leather note in here, I can't find it.

It reminds me of cleaning up after a party - plastic cups half-full of sticky sweet coctails.

Definitely a scrubber.

elusivek
elusivek

**This is duplicate review because I was not signed in when I did the review and it won't let me delete the other one~
This opens with a sharp green, what smells more like fig leaf than fig to me, and cedar.
In the next stage a bit of sweetness emerges by the way of a luscious fig note. However, the predominant note is what comes off as butter! I'm not sure if it's supposed to be leather and almond but it smells like melted butter to me. I also get a dry powdery element which I think is actually the musk. Unfortunately, it's the type that gives me a headache and makes it scrub worthy.
At about the four hour mark it's mostly musk but I could still pick up a faint sweet fig note after 9 hours.

penguin1010
penguin1010

On me, the cedar comes out really strong in the beginning, which was a little too bitter for me. However, after about 10 minutes, the fig came through. It is quite a lovely fig, with a citrusy tint to it. I could not really detect the musk or the almond, but the leather did come out to play with the fig in the dry down. The sillage was soft on me, and the longevity was only so-so. For me it's only a like, but if you're looking for an interesting fig fragrance, I would definitely recommend trying it.

professorlilith
professorlilith

Really beautiful creamy fig at the opening, to be replaced after about an hour and a half by a vegetal leather. I can't detect the musk at all, which is surprising because any amount of musk is usually the first thing to hit my nose out of the bottle. For me this is good; i loathe the smell of musk.

Figue Fruitee by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger 3.68 out of 5 based on 19 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger Figue Fruitee fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger Figue Fruitee, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Figue Fruitee by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Figue Fruitee by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Neela Vermeire Creations Ashoka Ramon Monegal Cuirelle Serge Lutens Chergui L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzing! Diptyque Eau Duelle Neela Vermeire Creations Bombay Bling! DSH Perfumes Au Lait Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Tommi Sooni Eau de Tommi Sooni II The People Of The Labyrinths Luctor Et Emergo Smell Bent St Tropez Dispenser Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Anat Fritz Tzora Diptyque Philosykos Guerlain Angélique Noire By Kilian Love by Kilian Jardins d’Ecrivains Wilde Penhaligon`s Eau Sans Pareil Aroma M Geisha Noire By Kilian Back to Black