Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Neroli blanc Eau de Parfum Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger for women and men

Neroli blanc Eau de Parfum Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger for women and men
dislike

caramel
Neroli blanc Eau de Parfum Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger for women and men Pictures Neroli blanc Eau de Parfum Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger for women and men Pictures

Neroli blanc Eau de Parfum by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. Neroli blanc Eau de Parfum was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Gigodot. Top notes are orange blossom, lemon leaf and sicilian bergamot; middle notes are jasmine, rose, geranium, apricot and peach; base notes are caramel and benzoin.

Orange Blossom Lemon Leaf Sicilian Bergamot

Jasmine Rose Geranium Apricot Peach

Caramel Benzoin

Neroli blanc Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

Not a pleasant orange blossom to my nose. Bitter and medicinal. After an hour or so it starts to settle down and you can smell the caramel then, but it fades so quickly on my skin the only thing I really smell much at all is the bitter medicinal notes. Not for me.

PepeSilvia
PepeSilvia

This is a smokey,dark orange blossom. The caramel is surprisingly not very sweet although I definitely know it's there. The geranium & lemon leaf cut the sugar...very much like the burnt sugar glaze on creme brulee. I don't think I'll wear this when it's bright, warm and sunny but when it's gray, raining and cold and my eyes are rimmed with black kohl and my lips are slicked with red lipstick.

Neroli blanc Eau de Parfum by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger 3.75 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger Neroli blanc Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger Neroli blanc Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Neroli blanc Eau de Parfum by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Neroli blanc Eau de Parfum by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Bois des Iles Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Tauer Perfumes 14 Noontide Petals Serge Lutens Fumerie Turque Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Kinski Kinski Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger Neroli blanc Intense Eau de Parfum Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger Lavande Ombree Le Couvent des Minimes Cologne of Love Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Le Couvent des Minimes Cologne of the Missions Guerlain Jicky Guerlain Shalimar Serge Lutens Chergui Aquolina Pink Sugar Guerlain Coriolan Tauer Perfumes 09 Orange Star Tauer Perfumes 05 Incense Extreme Tauer Perfumes 08 Une Rose Chypree Guerlain Vetiver