Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

Neroli blanc Intense Eau de Parfum Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger for women and men Pictures Neroli blanc Intense Eau de Parfum Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger for women and men Pictures

Neroli blanc Intense Eau de Parfum by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. Neroli blanc Intense Eau de Parfum was launched in 2005. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Gigodot. Top notes are orange blossom, sicilian bergamot and mandarin orange; middle notes are jasmine, rose and fruits; base notes are cedar, vanilla, musk and sandalwood.

Orange Blossom Sicilian Bergamot Mandarin Orange

Nerola Orange Blossom

Neroli blanc Intense Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

shushkin
shushkin

I totally agree with this "a combination of Alien and Elie Saab Le parfum: an initial blast of honeyed jasmine". It is not as strong as either of these. It does dry down to a vanillary orange sweet with a hint of burnt sugar. It feels more feminine than unisex but I thnk thats perhaps because of all the sweetness.
I love it and its perfect to wear during the day on warm days. I have to say that for an "intense" fragrance it isnt. Moderate sillage and longevity.

laetitiavp
laetitiavp

The opening of Neroli Blanc intense surprisingly strikes me as a combination of Alien and Elie Saab Le parfum: an initial blast of honeyed jasmine, though not as agressive as the other two which can be a bit stifling.
After a few minutes the fragrance mellows down into a very soft vanillic orange blossom. To me it is not as sweet as Sweet Redemption or Seville a l'Aube. It is a summery, romantic muted candied neroli with moderate sillage. Nothing "intense" out there! I guess this perfume won't bother anyone at work. I don't think the longevity is that great, at least on my skin... barely 2 hours!
I really love this comfort scent. A very nice discovery but I wish it lasted longer!

Q80
Q80

Sweetish Neroli, fruitti candy type of sweets with neroli. Let's say a bowl of candied sweets fruits with 3 to 4 drops of neroli, as if the neroli is the intruder and been added to the main concept of this fragrance which is candied sweets.

butterbean
butterbean

If you LVOE orange blossom you might LVOE this perfume.....and yes I meant LVOE.
Because this scent is so beautiful yummy sweet creamy orange that you might roll your eyes back in your head and forget how to spell LOVE.

This is a lovely sweet creamy orange blossom.

It is along the lines of By Kilian Sweet Redemption, Le Couvent Eau Aimable (Cologne of Love), Pacifica Nerola Blossom, Fragondard Fleur d'Oranger or the sweet orange blossom/jasmine of Elie Saab. Neroli Blanc Intense has subtle differences of course.

It is very fresh floral sweet orange blossom that is exceptionally fruity. A yummy fruity sweet gourmand orange aspect that is beautifully combined with creamy vanilla and a very subtle hint of cedar. I do get the orange creamsicle association for sure.

Note: the bottle has changed. It no longer comes with a clear cap, and the label is a bit different. Check out the pic of Au Pays de la Fleur d'Oranger Neroli Oud - with the metal cap and slightly different label. That is how this scent is now packaged

b.gracious
b.gracious

Scent - orange blossom, candied berries, vanilla cream, orange musk, with a small hint of honey.

Season/Time of Day - I can wear it in the warmer months, day or night.

Projection - I did get noticed, It garners compliments.

Longevity - I get 24hrs consistently

#6

Readysniffer1
Readysniffer1

As the other reviewers said: Fruity, candied, orange and vanilla. Intense at first, (you have to wait for it to get pretty), beautiful soft dry down, good longevity. Bridal. Nothing dark or mysterious - but pretty, dressy, romantic, and very happy. Sundresses and heels and champagne cocktails.

It smells like the extract you use to make pannetone.

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

Neroli Blanc Intense starts with a blast of strong vanilla/fruit. Besides the fruity accords, I don't know why, but I smell heavy honey here (not mentioned in the notes section). The neroli and bergamot are here, but in the background. This is more of a vanilla/honey/fruit fragrance. It is well composed, sweet and lasts a very long time. You might want to try a sample first.

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

I do like Neroli Blanc Intense but as the reviewer below me noted, it's very sweet and much more about the vanilla and other supporting fruits than neroli. It's a very pretty, clean, youthful, and to my nose, rather feminine scent, due to the sweetness. The sweet notes have a fruit jam/orange marmalade quality. I can smell the neroli a little bit, but I want a little more of that complex, bitter-woody-floral neroli aroma. (I think the Neroli Blanc eau de parfum format captures that aspect better than this one, even if it doesn't last as long.)

That being said, it's a beautiful scent and if you like your orange blossoms with a side of creamsicle, this is a great one to try. Very much a crowd-pleaser, great for school or office wear.

tige60
tige60

Just received this the other day via an on-line blind buy and I do like it but there isn't nearly as much citrus/neroli as I was hoping for...the vanilla and fruits are much more prevalent than I expected...having said this, it is a pleasant enough sweet vanilla, fruit, & lightly floral fragrance.

Sillage: heavy
Longevity: 12+ hours

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger Neroli blanc Intense Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger Neroli blanc Intense Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Neroli blanc Intense Eau de Parfum by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Neroli blanc Intense Eau de Parfum by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.