Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

Neroli blanc Intense Eau de Parfum Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger for women and men Pictures Neroli blanc Intense Eau de Parfum Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger for women and men Pictures

Neroli blanc Intense Eau de Parfum by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. Neroli blanc Intense Eau de Parfum was launched in 2005. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Gigodot. Top notes are orange blossom, sicilian bergamot and mandarin orange; middle notes are jasmine, rose and fruits; base notes are cedar, vanilla, musk and sandalwood.

Orange Blossom Sicilian Bergamot Mandarin Orange

Neroli blanc L'eau de Cologne

Neroli blanc Intense Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

b.gracious
b.gracious

Scent - orange blossom, candied berries, vanilla cream, orange musk, with a small hint of honey.

Season/Time of Day - I can wear it in the warmer months, day or night.

Projection - I do get noticed, It garners compliments.

Longevity - I get 24hrs consistently

#13

Readysniffer1
Readysniffer1

As the other reviewers said: Fruity, candied, orange and vanilla. Gorgeous. Intense at first, soft dry down, good longevity. Nothing dark or mysterious - but pretty, dressy, romantic, and very happy.
p.s. I edited the above... I left out:

Nostalgic for an Orange Julius!

It smells like the extract you use to make pannetone.

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

Neroli Blanc Intense starts with a blast of strong vanilla/fruit. Besides the fruity accords, I don't know why, but I smell heavy honey here (not mentioned in the notes section). The neroli and bergamot are here, but in the background. This is more of a vanilla/honey/fruit fragrance. It is well composed, sweet and lasts a very long time. You might want to try a sample first.

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

I do like Neroli Blanc Intense but as the reviewer below me noted, it's very sweet and much more about the vanilla and other supporting fruits than neroli. It's a very pretty, clean, youthful, and to my nose, rather feminine scent, due to the sweetness. The sweet notes have a fruit jam/orange marmalade quality. I can smell the neroli a little bit, but I want a little more of that complex, bitter-woody-floral neroli aroma. (I think the Neroli Blanc eau de parfum format captures that aspect better than this one, even if it doesn't last as long.)

That being said, it's a beautiful scent and if you like your orange blossoms with a side of creamsicle, this is a great one to try. Very much a crowd-pleaser, great for school or office wear.

tige60
tige60

Just received this the other day via an on-line blind buy and I do like it but there isn't nearly as much citrus/neroli as I was hoping for...the vanilla and fruits are much more prevalent than I expected...having said this, it is a pleasant enough sweet vanilla, fruit, & lightly floral fragrance.

Sillage: heavy
Longevity: 12+ hours

Neroli blanc Intense Eau de Parfum by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger 4.46 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger Neroli blanc Intense Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger Neroli blanc Intense Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Neroli blanc Intense Eau de Parfum by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Neroli blanc Intense Eau de Parfum by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Serge Lutens Chergui Tom Ford Atelier d’Orient Plum Japonais Serge Lutens Fleurs d'Oranger Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger Bergamote Boisee L`Artisan Parfumeur Seville a l'aube Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Huitieme Art Parfums Monsieur Panouge Isabey Fleur Nocturne Chanel Bois des Iles Annick Goutal Nuit Etoilee Parfum d`Empire Ambre Russe Serge Lutens La Fille de Berlin Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur