Designers » A » Floral « Groups

dislike

tuberose
yellow floral
Tubereuse Rosee Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger for women Pictures

Tubereuse Rosee by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Tubereuse Rosee was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Gigodot. Top notes are tuberose and rose; middle notes are ylang-ylang and spicy notes; base notes are sandalwood and musk.

Tuberose Rose

Ylang-Ylang Spicy Notes

Sandalwood Musk

Tubereuse

Tubereuse Rosee Fragrance Reviews

imanpower
imanpower

natural musk good quality but its too much animalic for women not a white floral fragrance heavy floral musky...

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

I was about to give up hope of liking anything from this line until I tried this beauty. This is one of the freshest, most realistic "live flower" tuberose scents I have ever smelled. It smells fresh and soft, almost a bit citrusy, but I think those notes come from the ylang, which is gorgeous with the tuberose. The spices, wood and rose reveal themselves softly and slowly after an hour or so on skin. The musk and amber keep the scent reasonably strong with moderate sillage. The sandalwood is really lovely, not too strong, a perfect balance for the tuberose. The tuberose is the soprano and the sandalwood the bass voice. Together with the other notes they perform in perfect harmony, a concerto with tuberose as the star. This is FB worthy in my opinion. I must add, that every time I wear this, I fall in love with it all over again. To my nose, it's what Fracas could be if it were more natural and fresher smelling.

Tubereuse Rosee by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger 4.57 out of 5 based on 7 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger Tubereuse Rosee fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger Tubereuse Rosee, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tubereuse Rosee by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tubereuse Rosee by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Robert Piguet Fracas Estée Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Yves Saint Laurent Paris Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre Serge Lutens Nuit de Cellophane Serge Lutens Tubereuse Criminelle Hermes Hermessence Rose Ikebana Serge Lutens Un Lys Frederic Malle Iris Poudre Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin By Kilian Love by Kilian Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Gardenia Petale Penhaligon`s Violetta Serge Lutens Fleurs d'Oranger Frederic Malle Lipstick Rose Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Orchidee Vanille Histoires de Parfums Blanc Violette Tauer Perfumes 10 Une Rose Vermeille