Designers » A » Floral « Groups

dislike

tuberose
yellow floral
Tubereuse Rosee Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger for women Pictures

Tubereuse Rosee by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger is a Floral fragrance for women. Tubereuse Rosee was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Claude Gigodot. Top notes are tuberose and rose; middle notes are ylang-ylang and spicy notes; base notes are sandalwood and musk.

Tuberose Rose

Ylang-Ylang Spicy Notes

Sandalwood Musk

Tubereuse

Tubereuse Rosee Fragrance Reviews

Neptune71
Neptune71

I read reviews about Tubereuse Rosee and bought it blind. I know it is not wise. But the reviews said tuberose and rose. How bad that can be? But...a disappointment...on my skin the scent is not tuberose and rose but clean musk. Musk overpowers every other note. Tuberose is there but faint. Rose is even fainter. The smell is clean lightly floral musk. Reminds me of the smell of the swimming suit after getting off the pool...clean, a bit of chlorine. This effect has to be brought up by my skin. The first time I tried the scent it changed after some time gaining some warmth (sandalwood?) and faint vanilla scent. The second time I did not notice that so clearly. Well, I will give this perfume to my mom and hope her skin will bring up the flowers as in the reviews. Before giving this perfume away I think I will give it one more chance after summer...I will return to this review then.

imanpower
imanpower

natural musk good quality but its too much animalic for women not a white floral fragrance heavy floral musky...

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

I was about to give up hope of liking anything from this line until I tried this beauty. This is one of the freshest, most realistic "live flower" tuberose scents I have ever smelled. It smells fresh and soft, almost a bit citrusy, but I think those notes come from the ylang, which is gorgeous with the tuberose. The spices, wood and rose reveal themselves softly and slowly after an hour or so on skin. The musk and amber keep the scent reasonably strong with moderate sillage. The sandalwood is really lovely, not too strong, a perfect balance for the tuberose. The tuberose is the soprano and the sandalwood the bass voice. Together with the other notes they perform in perfect harmony, a concerto with tuberose as the star. This is FB worthy in my opinion. I must add, that every time I wear this, I fall in love with it all over again. To my nose, it's what Fracas could be if it were more natural and fresher smelling.

Tubereuse Rosee by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger 4.17 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger Tubereuse Rosee fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger Tubereuse Rosee, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tubereuse Rosee by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tubereuse Rosee by Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Estée Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia Robert Piguet Fracas Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Etat Libre d`Orange Putain des Palaces L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Au Pays de la Fleur d’Oranger Neroli blanc Intense Eau de Parfum Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Gardenia Petale Frederic Malle Lipstick Rose Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia Serge Lutens La Fille de Berlin L`Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse aux Papillons Annick Goutal Songes Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Yosh White Flowers 1.41 L`Artisan Parfumeur Seville a l'aube Serge Lutens Nuit de Cellophane Serge Lutens Fleurs d'Oranger