Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Histoire D`Amour Cherie Aubusson for women

Histoire D`Amour Cherie Aubusson for women
dislike

tuberose

Histoire D`Amour Cherie by Aubusson is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are peach, white pepper and magnolia; middle notes are jasmine sambac, tuberose and water lily; base notes are australian sandalwood, tonka bean, musk and leather.

Peach White Pepper Magnolia

Jasmine Sambac Tuberose Water Lily

Australian Sandalwood Tonka Bean Musk Leather

Air of Style

Histoire D`Amour Cherie Fragrance Reviews

ginandjewess
ginandjewess

I spotted the nicely decorated box on my way up to the register at Marshall's, the $4.99 price tag and a quick skim of the notes on Fragrantica convinced me to blind buy. I'm very glad I did! My impatience for spring's arrival has been leading me to crave creamy white florals lately. This is a perfectly smooth, inoffensive fix. In the past I've worn Marc Jacobs original, Annick Goutal Gardenia Passion, CDG Lily and Chanel No 22. The only one I still own is No 22, but that is definitely one you need to be in the mood for, and it's not necessarily a fresh, sweet floral - more like an indifferent aldehyde/powder bomb that cares not whether you just need something gentle and comforting to keep up your hopes for warmer days. I also recently acquired Madonna's Truth or Dare and while it's definitely packed with white flowers, it's a little more astringent, cloying and powdery than I want right now. I was originally at Marshall's to get CK Secret Obsession, which I found a little disappointing, my skin just eats it up and I get a faint whiff of nutmeggy tuberose if I sniff REALLY HARD. I'm hoping that maybe my impression of it or chemistry with it will change, maybe in warmer weather -- but the Aubusson Cherie is PERFECT. It's not sharp at all, nor too cloying -- all soft, bouncy, creamy gardenia (not in the notes?); the gentlest tuberose; clean, comforting jasmine. I really don't get much else, maybe a hint of suede/leather, a pinch of pepper and dash of peach to round out the sweetness and keep it from floating away. No powder, no aldehydes. Decent sillage - a little past arm's length, and lasts at least 4 hours. I might try layering it with something spicy and/or woodsy (Coriandre?) to get that spicy tuberose I was looking for with Secret Obsession. I'm pretty amazed at the quality for the price!

Oh, and I like the bottle well enough - but isn't anyone going to mention the striking resemblance of the cap to a certain part of the female anatomy? Just sayin'!

kiristarr
kiristarr

I would love this fragrance if it lasted longer on my skin. It is a gorgeous floral but very light. That said, I just purchased a 3.4 oz bottle at a Marshalls in NJ for $4.99 USD. They had quite a few bottles, and the lady at the register told me they just came in yesterday. So keep your eyes peeled and pick one up. Well worth the price!

guest_Sharkington
guest_Sharkington

I ended up blind buying this because it was incredibly cheap. ($8 for 100mL). As someone who does not wear florals much, I actually do like this. It has a vintage vibe to it - it reminds me of something a woman would have worn in the 1980s/early 90s. Maybe that is why I enjoy the smell as much as I do, it reminds me of when I was a kid and would smell perfume on older women. I wouldn't call this perfume flirty or "youthful" as fruity florals now tend to be classified. In fact, I am surprised to even see this called a floral fruity with modern floral fruity perfumes in mind. It is more mature and elegant smelling. I don't get a ton of peach, but there is definitely a slight sweetness from it present in this.

AneV
AneV

Ok so this is old? Huh smells pretty modern to me (like victoria's secret stuff) The beginning is kinda harsh. The jasmine sings on my sisters hand but I get tuberose. I get no Tonka and in my book that is excellent. Worth a try , I got this and bvlgari rose essentielle and she (my sister) prefers this. Floral Lovers this is for you. Dirt cheap too

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Aubusson Histoire D`Amour Cherie fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Aubusson Histoire D`Amour Cherie, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Histoire D`Amour Cherie by Aubusson. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Histoire D`Amour Cherie by Aubusson represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.