Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Austin Reed Women Austin Reed for women

Austin Reed Women Austin Reed for women
dislike

Austin Reed Women Austin Reed for women Pictures

Austin Reed Women is a floral - fruity fragrance with oriental and sweet undertones. It opens with fruity notes of white peach, mandarin and bergamot. The heart features jasmine, frangipani, pittosporum, primrose, Moroccan rose, iris and lotus, laid on the base of tonka, vanilla and sandalwood.

Available as 50 and 100 ml EDP. Austin Reed Women was launched in 2002.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Peach

iris Jasmine Water Lily Pitosporum Rose Primrose Frangipani

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Vanille

Austin Reed Women Fragrance Reviews

Hagakure
Hagakure

Does anybody knows something about it's silage and longevity? Is this one similar to any of other fragrances? I will appreciate your reviews :)

Hello I have bought it as a blind buy. This is very classy, well blended scent in my opinion. It resembles me of Nina Ricci L'air du temps (current one, however I have no idea whether it was reformulated or not, I have never smelt the version from 1948), but AR is not as sharp and offensive. I can smell peach distinctly and fruits in general, and a pinch of aldehydes underlying them. It is long lasting, rather close to skin, I could say the silage is somewhere between the soft and moderate, as sometimes I thought they disappeared and suddenly while making more dynamic movement I felt a pleasant aroma around my head, so it is a very joyful experience wearing this. This does not smell cheap, but well balanced and sophisticated. I must admit that although the first impression is that this one is dedicated to middle-age woman, the fact that it becomes smooth, mild and soft makes it suitable also for young women, but in formal attire. Perfect scent for office, especially for spring/summer, it will finely go with an elegant, bright shingle. I wouldn't mind keeping it in my collection, on the other hand I have many office fragrances, so I can pass this one to someone (this was a bargain) in Poland or maybe Europe (if the shipment is worth it) :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Austin Reed Austin Reed Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Austin Reed Austin Reed Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Austin Reed Women by Austin Reed. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Austin Reed Women by Austin Reed represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Oriental Floral
Stella McCartney Stella in Two Amber Annick Goutal Songes Robert Piguet Baghari 2006 Lobogal Lobogal Pour Elle Mimmina Mimmina Blue Jeanne Arthes Cobra for Her Version Inedite Fragonard Eclat Donna Karan DKNY Women Limited Edition Christian Audigier Christian Audigier For Her Scents of Time Maya Gloria Vanderbilt Reverie Dorin Un Air d`Amour Pour Madame