Designers » A » Oriental « Groups

Green Tara Ava Luxe for women and men

Green Tara Ava Luxe for women and men
dislike

The goddess Tara is known in Tibetan Buddhism as the great liberator and compassionate savior. Possessing many aspects, Tara in her green aspect represents creativity, healing, and enlightened activity.

Inspired by the Buddhist Goddess Tara in her Green creative aspect, this mysterious and sensual fragrance is perfect for all energy work, creativity, and meditation.

Green Tara by Ava Luxe is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. Green Tara was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Serena Ava Franco. The fragrance features sandalwood, agarwood (oud), vetiver, patchouli, amber, labdanum, siam benzoin, moroccan rose, rose, musk, lavender, olibanum, lemongrass, italian lemon, bergamot, geranium and sichuan pepper.

Sandalwood Agarwood (Oud) Vetiver Patchouli Amber Labdanum Siam Benzoin Moroccan Rose Rose Musk Lavender Olibanum Lemongrass Italian Lemon Bergamot Geranium Sichuan Pepper

Green Tara Fragrance Reviews

antfarm
antfarm

Extrait concentration: I'm getting mostly oud and amber from this. The sandalwood and pepper in the background lend a spiciness that reminds me of a winter holiday candle. I don't smell any lavender, which is listed as the main note. I like it, but it's a little too ascetic for my taste.

Shenandoah
Shenandoah

I've noticed that Green Tara is one of the more underappreciated gems in the Ava Luxe line. I have to admit that I would probably never have tried it, had I not received a sample several years ago with an Ava Luxe order, because I am phobic about lavender. In decades of sampling, I've found only two lavender-note fragrances that I like: Serge Lutens Encens et Lavande and I Profumi di Firenze's Mirra; all others I have uniformly loathed, due to lavender's strident, herbal, bitter, medicinal tendencies.

Fortunately, I sampled Green Tara ignorant of its notes, and while I immediately knew that lavender played a prominent role in the fragrance, I was entranced by the simultaneous wafts of lavender and oud in its opening. These two notes seem to balance out the others' extremes, making the lavender bright and fresh, and the oud smoky but not medicinal or rubbery. I also detect the faint but distinct greenness of geranium, the dry, rooty whispers of vetiver, the soft brightness of lemongrass, and a tiny hint of pepper. I get no distinct patchouli note; I actually like a well-done patch, but for patch-phobes, Green Tara's patchouli is extremely well blended into the fragrance. In the later drydown, the benzoin, labdanum, and musk become more evident, softening the bright and cool edges of the fragrance and making it gentler and slightly warmer. I am relieved that these later notes do not take Green Tara towards the direction of a powdery lavender, as I abhor powder as much as I do herbally lavender.

Green Tara is a fragrance that I particularly enjoy on weekends, and during times when I want a relaxing scent to quietly envelope me, rather than a complex fragrance that constantly competes for my attention. I don't find that it has a particular season; rather, it's good anytime you want something fresh but meditative. I have recently purchased my second bottle from Serena, and find it unchanged from the original one that was purchased several years ago. Recommended!

chayaruchama
chayaruchama

I don't know WHY no one here has purchased/ written about this; it's so beautiful, so longlasting, so inexpensive !
All those costly brands can't hold a candle to this one.
Do yourselves a favor- you can purchase a small bottle blind, and enjoy it endlessly <3

Green Tara by Ava Luxe 4.09 out of 5 based on 12 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ava Luxe Green Tara fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ava Luxe Green Tara, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Green Tara by Ava Luxe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Green Tara by Ava Luxe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Ava Luxe No. 23 Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Anne Pliska Anne Pliska Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Ava Luxe Love's True Bluish Light Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Parfumerie Generale PG14 Iris Taizo Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Rasasi Amber Oudh Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Pivoine Angel Thierry Mugler Eau de Star Jean Patou Sublime Lancome Cuir de Lancome (La Collection Fragrances) Caron Parfum Sacre Jean Patou Joy Donna Karan Black Cashmere Serge Lutens Chergui L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Chanel Bois des Iles Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris