Designers » A » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Love's True Bluish Light Ava Luxe for women
dislike

milky
Love's True Bluish Light Ava Luxe for women Pictures

This perfume is like a silky veil of delicate white vanilla that will make you swoon and play with your heart strings. Notes: white vanilla, white amber, milky notes and musk. Available as 15 ml perfume extract.

Musk Amber Vanille Milk

Milk
Condensed Milk

Love's True Bluish Light Fragrance Reviews

antfarm
antfarm

Soothing crystalline musk mixed with creamy vanilla and freshly baked bread. A hug in fragrance form.

LittleDragonette
LittleDragonette

A quiet lullaby. This fragrance is equally airy and earthy to me. It has a dreamlike quality to it that seems to encourage me to relax and peel away the layers of the day, and I feel less and less like punching someone the longer I wear it. ;) So far my favourite to dab on the nape of my neck before bedtime.

I own the perfume oil, and this lingers beautifully. A definite re-purchase!

sarahmareiv
sarahmareiv

This smells pleasant enough, but I found it a bit boring and it gives me a headache. I'm a perfume newbie though, so I suspect I might be sensitive to certain kinds of musks. I also had hope it would be a warmer, milkier fragrance, but it's definitely more cool.

kassinator
kassinator

This smells like the top of a baby's head. It is lightly sweet and innocent. Definite notes of powder and vanilla. I use this as a linen spray on my sheets because it is the scent equivalent of sweet dreams. If I was to wear it on it's own I would probably layer it with something as it is a little simple.

Tovah
Tovah

Creamy, sweet and comforting, but not sugary. The ambery drydown makes it sexier than it seems at first, creating a very grown-up gourmand.

artsymom
artsymom

Warm, creamy and beautifully delicate, not too sweet or musky. The Fragrantica description is very accurate. It's a nice skin scent on me. I ordered at least $100's worth of samples and this is one of the few I'd buy a full bottle of.

Love's True Bluish Light is a fine example of what Ava Luxe does so well; milky, soft and powdery vanillas. I find this fragrance a little similar to Angel Face by the same house, however it's not a complete replicate.

The composition opens with a delicate vanilla milky-ness. To be honest, Love's True Bluish Light is fairly linear. After having worn this fragrance for nearly three hours, there hasn't been much of a development since the opening.

I'm really enjoying the softness that this fragrance brings. It's soothing in a creamy and sensual way. It's thankfully not too sweet on my skin, but I can't say that I find it particularly gourmand like others do. An oriental vanilla classifies it well for me.

I'm not usually a fan of mellow scents, but in this case, as the same with Angel Face, the subtlety is pleasing. I feel especially cuddly when wearing Love's True Bluish Light.

It's not a complex scent, but the simplicity works in a way that I wouldn't want it to be altered in any fashion. I like having a scent in my wardrobe that sits amongst the loud and violent aromas to greet me with gentle thoughts and harmonious delicacy.

Surprisingly Love's True Bluish Light lasts relatively well on my skin, but be warned that the sillage is very intimate. Occasionally I am asnomic to musk, so this fragrance will greet my nose when it feels up to it.

MsMaryO
MsMaryO

Love's True Bluish Light

I bought this mainly because I love the name. It sounded lovely but I wondered if it might be too "foody" for me. Well,

Yes, this is gourmand, it is vanilla and it is rich and creamy. But I have to say, it is the most beautiful foody gourmand I've come across, and far from being heavy or cloying or too sweet. As it gets down to the base, it takes on a nice musky quality that balances out the sweet creaminess.

This is a nuzzler, for sure. It should definitely be on every gourmand lover's list. It's the epitome of the perfect gourmand for me, since I don't care for the very sweet scents.

Moyra
Moyra

To say that anything whatsoever containing black musk is "pretty" is an act of courage for me, since I am, alas!, hyperosmic to it.

But Love's True Bluish Light is really, really so incredibly well blended that I love it, and would recommend it to anyone who can wrap their senses around a gourmand - a sort of spicey creme caramel/flan musky mad little thing - that is a little more grown up, a lot different and rather fetchingly daring.

Love's True Bluish Light is beautifully made, a sweet musky pretty thing that is creamy and sexy yet not overtly edible.Its a veritable compliment magnet, not to mention a real wrist sniffer, AND its niche but super affordable.

An 8.5 out of 10 for lasting power and sillage, but a 10 out of 10 for the genius of the perfumer's blending of black musk in a gourmand composition.

guest_A.Rose
guest_A.Rose

Truly an amazing feat: To blend notes of vanilla, musk and creams and not emerge with something sickly sweet. This is pure heaven--really, like a minerally-sheer but tenacious fluff of clouds, cream and musk that just swirls and swells around you, growing more complex and chiffon-like as it warms on the skin. The vanilla is vanilla-pod rich and the milky notes are subtle enough to resemble a dash of warm cream, rather than a milkshake. There's also something cool, strangely sweet but astringent running throughout, that I swear is a hint of blue chamomile, but maybe my mind is being persuaded by the fragrance name and packaging. Anyhow, this is a creamy, sheer, smooth blend of vanilla and musks that's far more complex than it initially lets on. It's only subtly sweet and I imagine only those who like no sweetness, whatsoever, in their fragrances would object to "Love's True Bluish Light". It has a sheer muskiness to it that's more in the direction of almond-musk blends, like "Lea by Lea St. Barths", than any heavy gourmands. Very well done.

Love's True Bluish Light by Ava Luxe 4.42 out of 5 based on 84 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ava Luxe Love's True Bluish Light fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ava Luxe Love's True Bluish Light, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Love's True Bluish Light by Ava Luxe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Love's True Bluish Light by Ava Luxe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.