Designers » A » Aromatic « Groups

Chakra 6 Intuition Aveda for women and men

Chakra 6 Intuition Aveda for women and men
dislike

herbal
Chakra 6 Intuition Aveda for women and men Pictures Chakra 6 Intuition Aveda for women and men Pictures

SEVEN POINTS OF BALANCE. Infuse the holidays with a sense of harmony, with this “must have” Chakra gift set. Originating in India more than 5,000 years ago, the philosophy of Ayurveda recognizes seven main “chakras,” or “energy centers” in the body. Chakra Balancing Body Mists are aromatherapeutic blends for the mind and body and can be used during mediation, yoga or throughout the day to enhance wellness.

What’s inside: Travel-size Chakra Balancing Body Mist set, including all 7 Chakras and a Chakra ritual card. Packaged in a reusable gift box wrapped with Lokta paper from Nepal.

CHAKRA 6: Ajna

What is it? The center of intuition, imagination and perception. When the intuition chakra is balanced, one feels strong intuition, a connection to oneself and mentally fit.

Location: Between the eyebrows

Color: Dark blue

Element: All elements

Key word: Insight*

Key Aroma Ingredients: Certified organic petitgrain, certified organic orange, and certified organic geranium. Chakra 6 Intuition was launched in 2000.

Petitgrain Orange Geranium

Chakra 6 Intuition Fragrance Reviews

Medea12
Medea12

Anyone with a sensitivity to natural oils such as Geranium means they have a weak immune system.
All Aveda fragrances/pure-fumes are rejuvenating and healthy!

Geranium-loving natural perfume aficionados are in luck, because Aveda has not one but two geranium Chakras! This one, Chakra 6, plays up the geranium with a bit of citrus: petit grain and bitter orange, but the geranium is still quite prominent, as in Chakra 2, which also features sandalwood and olibanum.

Which do I prefer? They are different, but I had to do a side-by-side test to decide. To my nose, Chakra 2 is more of a composed perfume, while Chakra 6 has a somewhat raw and earthy but still quite appealing feeling--more like a solution of geranium essential oil. To be honest, I love them both! Bravo Aveda!

all things considered rating: 8/10

sehaman
sehaman

This fragrance is kind of risky as a skin-scent due to the geranium oil that's used in it. Many people (like me) are sensitive to geranium oil and develop dermatitis.

Which is too bad because I really like it. I got rid of my first bottle due to it giving me itchy red bumps, but eventually broke down and bought another bottle that I use more as a room spray.

I like it especially when I'm studying or doing yoga. I find that it is helpful to quiet the mind.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Aveda Chakra 6 Intuition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Aveda Chakra 6 Intuition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chakra 6 Intuition by Aveda. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chakra 6 Intuition by Aveda represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Aveda Chakra 5 Creativity Aveda Chakra 7 Bliss Aveda Desert Pure-Fume Sand Verbena Aveda Chakra 4 Fulfillment Jo Malone Blue Agava & Cacao Clarins Eau Ressourcante Aveda Yatra Aveda Chakra 1 Motivation Aveda Aveda Love Jo Malone Red Roses Prada Infusion d'Iris Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Shulton Company Old Spice Original Aveda Chakra 3 Equipoise Crabtree & Evelyn India Hicks Island Living - Spider Lily Chanel Allure Serge Lutens Fleurs d'Oranger Tocca Stella Guerlain Nahema Lush Karma