Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Always Avon for women

Always Avon for women
dislike

tropical

Always is the third perfume of the Avon's love trilogy Today, Tomorrow, Always. The rich and vibrant fragrance of tropical fruits and everlasting flower vibrate in the rhythm of love and laughter, and glorify the lasting love of woman.

Exotic tropical fruity notes of starfruit and kiwi blended with jasmine pearl tea give a refreshing opening in the top notes. The heart perfectly merges the sunburst lily, everlasting flower and yellow tulip, while the soft, but long lasting base notes are composed of bamboo and lacewood, combined with creamy cotton musk. The perfume is created in 2005.

Kiwi Jasmine Carambola (Star Fruit)

Lily Red Poppy Tulip Immortelle

Musk Bamboo Woody Notes

Fraicheur Vegetale Bambou
Maybe Baby

Always Fragrance Reviews

daniela_hct
daniela_hct

This one was my favorite from de Today Tomorrow Always series. Too bad the've disscontinued it. I've always associated it's smell to green apricots. Loved it... now i miss it!

LunaPearl
LunaPearl

Gorgeous, Green, and Tantalizing..
I find that among the trilogy, Always stands the most. Today and Tomorrow have a strange dry down that is reminscent of old ladies perfume...Always is the distinctive sparkly one that encapsulates Kiwifruit, starfruit, bamboo and fresh florals. Suitable for Summer or Spring. Or spritz in Autumn to brighten your day.

onome
onome

i have this and i usually mix with with sometin else, as it doesnt have the strong smell i love my perfumes having...its durability is ok and its just a very unique scent.

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

I got this with the 3 mini pack of today, tomorrow, always. I hate greens, usually grasses, bamboo, leaves etc.. So I assumed I would not like this.

That said I LOVE THIS! The kiwi is amazing, so different.. Always is fresh and floral but the kiwi takes control and leads the pack! I now have 2 greens in my otherwise oriental/vanilla collection.

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

When I was selling Avon, back in 2005, this was brand new, and I wore it every day. I loved it. I'd love to have a bottle of it again, but I haven't been able to get my hands on it lately. I loved the kiwi in the opening, because it was so unique.

catinca82
catinca82

I had it about four or five years ago, and i loved it. Great lasting power. So sad they discontinued it.

Limpylou
Limpylou

This fresh fragrance is often overlooked; Avon products are much maligned. I have worn this since its' inception. Unusual, yes; very green! Reminds me of first fresh-cut summer lawns... Warm nights and breezes. Long-lasting and unique. Compliments will come! Still available on eBay but getting difficult to find all three layering products.

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

This one is part of Avon's more expensive perfumes and the "ugly duckling" of the series Today, Tomorrow, Always... Most women go for the 1st two flowery ones and usually pass on this unique addition. In my opinion the best of the 3 because of it's unique composition.

Unfortunately its uniqueness is it's downfall... its not easily liked. But on the flip side...u wont smell like everyone else either =)

juliaten
juliaten

BIG YES!!! to this perfume! Smells so amazing, so fresh, green, like grass. I can smell this perfume all day long, it won`t annoy my poor nose, won`t give me a headache and it`s just smells so great, I get compliments all the time. This has been one of my favorite perfumes for a long time!

thalestv
thalestv

I nominate this for Those Who Like fragrance with green notes, fruity tropical and warm. The Avon Brazil no more sell it in here, it is a pity. I really love this. I have two bottles of it saved, whenever I feel the smell of it, I remember from my teenage years. :)

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

This perfume is very strong to me. It was the only perfume I had ever thrown away because I didnt think any one would want it. Got a headache just thinking about it!

Pari88
Pari88

If you love the Opening of CK Truth you will loves this, because that's what is smells like. It has similarities to DKNY's Be Delicious as well. It also smells very similar to the Cucumber Dove soap, but of course with much more depth and the "soapy" smell disappears almost instantly. Staying power and silage is awesome. This one actually lasts much longer then you would think, 3 or 4 sprays seriously last the entire day.
Very refreshing. It's an instant vacation or trip to the spa in a bottle; very tropical rain forest like. It has the ability to put you at peace, so what's not to love?

The kiwi is not as much the "sweet and sour" kiwi taste one gets when eating one, more like the green brown peel of a kiwi. And the bamboo and lily mix extremely well. A touch of muskiness that is soapy at first then turns creamy. Works great in humid or rainy weather. This is no "floral fruity". It's a woody aquatic green.

akheperure
akheperure

It is a nice and sort of fresh fragrance but a bit too heavy on the greens for me. I do not like to wear it, but whenever I feel down or depressed, I often spray this perfume into the air around me, and in a couple of minutes I feel much better, more motivated. It really helps me dissipate the blues... Go figure...

mellymel
mellymel

on me it smells like kiwi and alcohool. ot has nothing special

goldpoint
goldpoint

I tested the demo when it was introduced years ago and it was mostly kiwi on me.Not bad if it's a body spray.For a prestigious perfume,i would suggest something else.

Patricia888
Patricia888

I have this perfume for 4 years in mini perfume stick which I have always in my bag with me. Not sure why it lasted for 4 years as I really do enjoy and like this perfume. I first used it for the New Years party back in 2008 thus I assosiate it with winter perfume however I can imagine using it in early spring when all the green is slowly starting to clossom and with this nice green, fresh and crisp smell you`d fit it just perferctly.

SandraV
SandraV

I like this-very green and fresh.Not groundbreaking or anything but I love lily scents which I get a lot of that note in this (though I think it may be the bamboo note I am smelling).It goes on strong then dries down on me to a fresh,green lily smell.I think it is a wonderful warm weather scent but I enjoyed it when it was 20 degrees outside.Too bad it has been discontinued but then again Avon will just come out with another identical scent with a new name like they always do:P

Kimmycat
Kimmycat

tropic_heat, you're right. This starts our extremely green. I had to laugh when I read your review!
This is a true springy floral/floral. If you're not into flowers or green/clean scents...run for the door. I had this and liked it, but I'm more of a vanilla soft scent woman. My mother really liked this one because she's into the clean/floral scents. It's like Pleasures with a WHOLE lot more green to it.

tropic_heat
tropic_heat

Each time I spray this on, I wonder "Why am I using this awful thing another time?" But after a short time the excessive fresh greenness fades a bit, the true melded beauty of the scent is revealed, and I remember why I've used it for so long.

It reminds me of the wet bamboo leaves rustling around my home after a strong rain. Like the scent of rain, this doesn't last too long so I like to layer it with Avon's Today which lasts all day and adds more floral to the fresh.

BooBabe
BooBabe

This is one of my favorites. In my opinion this fragrance is very unique. It is fruity, flowery, fresh, clean and very very exotic. One word: amazing! Much better than other expensive perfumes. And I will buy tomorrow :) PERFECT!

Not my cup of tea: too green and fresh. If you want to smell like a sour kiwi, then this is for you :)

The color of this fragrance suits the scent perfectly. This is a fresh, crisp, green fruity floral. On me, the kiwi and lily are most prevalent, making this light and not overpowering.

freshandfruity
freshandfruity

sry another pne the smell like crap it smells like tea on me i wanted to gag sry avon u have alot better stuff than this

Liina
Liina

Out of the TTA line my favourite is Today but Always also has something interesting and unique in it. The kiwi note dominates on my skin making it sour and fresh at the same time while the florals adding light sweetness to it. Later the jasmine takes over and it really is jasmine tea note. The bamboo note makes it greener.
Imagine yourself drinking jasmine tea and eating kiwi on a terrace in a fresh spring morning while there is still some dew on the grass. That's how Always makes me feel.

I am soo curious how this one smells!!!!

Lotofire
Lotofire

A perfect unisex fragrance smells a little bit like grass and kiwi on me the floral note doesnt make it femenine at all...i just bought another bottle at $9.50 plus tax in the outlet catalog.

fanciful
fanciful

Actual notes:

TOP: kiwi, carambola, jasmine tea
MIDDLE: yellow tulip, lily, amaranth
BASE: musk, bamboo

laura.poison
laura.poison

Fresh and floral fragrance, with a touch of mistery... It's like the smell of a spring morning.. Love the subtle way that the lily is captured in this special perfume. It has a very good lasting power and it's indeed unique.

bombonica
bombonica

bought it about 3 times!! love it, my fav from avon is treselle and then is always! very refreshing fragrance, suitable for spring-summer season

Green and sour. As I understand, I feel the kiwi note in it most of all. Too sour for me. I don't like this fragrance.

claudia_23

It had to be 23 degrees outside to try it again, because of the good rewiews i definetly had to give this one a chance because at the begining i did'nt like it at all. I do smell something chemical in it as i say maybe is the skin chemistry because the cap smells good. but at the first spray i do smell the amount of fruit that i was looking for and i haven't smelled it on winter. So the begining is about kiwi, golden melon and also that something chemical that doesn't get off my skin.The stayng power is really good , is a litle oili, and atfer 10 minutes it begins the smell of bamboo and lili of the valley. I didn't get wrong when i said at first that i smell this flower,, and a litle something like jasmin. Now is powdery, chemical maibe is my skin reaction, but also fruity flowery. The general impresion is the one with green fruits white flowers and powdery chemical bamboo. So give it another chance if it happend to buy it and didn't like it, is acually realy good, not the best but is good, i wanted for real to give it away but now that i selled it again i changed my mind. Is suitable for summer and spring.

Richnata
Richnata

Adorable jasmine. It brings me to spring, insatiable spring, it raises my spirits and make me smell as a woman in March and April :)

chi_chi
chi_chi

very fruity but wearable. perfect for cold days to lighten me up.

mocha43
mocha43

This is a very lovely fragrance on me. I can smell the jasmine and kiwi and what must be the bamboo and it combines to make a very refreshing scent from first spray to dry down. It also lasts well on me, too. I bought this for $15 on special and this is an absolutely wonderful fragrance for the money. It shows you don't have to spend a fortune on a very fine quality scent.

AmberLove
AmberLove

I find this a very fresh, clean and sophisticated scent. Actually I love this one from Avon!!! Normally I go for a little more heavier, musky scents but among the light scents this is one of my favorites!! Just love the tea note in it!! This is very longlasting and its very suitable for everyday wear, especially for office.
My summer fragragrance for this year!!

claudia_23

it smeells like lily of the valley and soap on me. i was expecting more from it. is ok but not great. maybe my skin doesn't react well.

jigglyclefairypuff
jigglyclefairypuff

While it's precedors Today & Tomorrow are boringly similar, Always is a breath of fresh air compared to the others and posseses a sparkling characteristic that the other two lack.

Simply Vibrant.

cookie
cookie

smell like "fresh jasmin" on me with a hint of kiwi. if you love jasmin then this's the right perfume for you. it's unique, fresh and light. little in the fruity notes.. mostly flowers. but i'm not into jasmin much so i'll give it to my friend.

Update~ i found myself loving it more each day. this one's a keeper :)

ozjellybean
ozjellybean

This is my favourite Avon perfume so far, a whisker in front of the old 'In Bloom' which is very similar. This one just has a touch more fresh green to make it interesting. Truly lovely, lasts better than many Avon fragrances, crisp enough for casual wear yet sophisticated enough for any occasion.

guest_lisaleemiller
guest_lisaleemiller

I got the mini set of trilogy. i like this the best. It's cleaner and fresher than the rest. Although today and tomorrow are great too, just not my taste. I think i like the cleaner kind of fragrance like Haiku. this is great. it's a keeper, i m getting the big bottle!

Valt
Valt

Don't like much avon stuff, actually the other perfumes of the trilogy are really.... unpleasent to me, but this perfume is simply gorgeous. Fresh jazmin mixed with green tea and a bit of kiwi on a bamboo base.

Citrusy, fresh, floral and yet very rich, absolutely love it!

IuliaPana
IuliaPana

Love the recipient and the price :) . On my skin, this frag is linear, very clean and fresh mixed with some flowers, the cool water perfume kind ... I like it but I don't see it very special . Appropriate for spring and summer days.

moonruby
moonruby

I find this to be the most distinctive out of the trilogy; sparkling, tantalizing and vibrant.

Just imagine yourself running around in a dewy tropical fruit orchard.

ARIES1983
ARIES1983

This is a very well done scent from Avon but it's not original. It smells almost identical to Clinique's Happy Heart IMO. My mom has this and I have used it a couple of times this summer when I wanted to smell mature. It's a very feminine womanly perfume and the scent last until you wash it off. Overall I'd say that Avon did a good job and the price is good too.

lucy77
lucy77

wow its gorgeous scent, unique, i love it!!!!!!

ruxxy
ruxxy

Quite original in my opinion, doesn't smell like Today or Tomorrow(which are a lot like bug spray to me). It's really pleasant and green, but not a natural and fruity green(like those fragrances containing ginger), more like tea (perhaps due to bamboo+kiwi combination). As summer approaches, I think I will give this one a chance.

weswessa
weswessa

simple,fresh,green...but not astrong one.

dovey
dovey

It is so refreshing !I like the bamboo part of it....it's shower gel is great too

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

This is an absolutely gorgeous fragrance, full of white flowers with a hint of green and a subtle dash of fruits. You could easily mistake for a very expensive fragrance. I found that a little of this goes a long way and lasts all day long. Perfect for spring and is a great mood lifter too.

hydrangea
hydrangea

Fresh, clean about the note of bamboo.

Passionflower
Passionflower

Very nice, it does remind me of tea also. Fresh and happy for everyday wear. Unfortunately it does not have much lasting power.

crysna
crysna

i adore it! clean, refreshing and so refined! i love the kiwi and all the notes.the dry down is awesome and the bottle its simple and gorgeous.

baiba_pukite
baiba_pukite

Reminds me of Green tea... But only a little! Nice, refreshing, green. A fragrance for summer or summer feeling!

Always by Avon 3.83 out of 5 based on 243 ratings and 53 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Always fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Always, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Always by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Always by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.