Designers » A » Leather « Groups

Aromadisiac for Him Avon for men

Aromadisiac for Him Avon for men
dislike

leather
Aromadisiac for Him Avon for men Pictures Aromadisiac for Him Avon for men Pictures

Aromadisiac for Him by Avon is a Leather fragrance for men. Aromadisiac for Him was launched in 2010. Top notes are sicilian bergamot, coriander and wormwood; middle notes are sage, cypress, rosemary and fig; base notes are nutmeg, resins, caraway, patchouli, vetiver and leather.

Sicilian Bergamot Coriander Wormwood

Sage Cypress Rosemary Fig

Nutmeg resins Caraway Patchouli Vetiver Leather

Aromadisiac for Him Fragrance Reviews

Labaloo
Labaloo

Reminds me of a sparse re-enactment of Bvlgari Black (but lacking that richness) with ozone, anise, and subtle, sweet-fruity notes added. It really straddles the line between day and evening-wear, making it pretty all-purpose and not too heavy. Overall, not a bad fragrance by any means- and great if you're on a tight budget- but unremarkable if you're aware of what inspired it. I would give it a "neutral" had I the option, but seeing as how I honestly don't find it unpleasant, I give it a weak "like".

But I do love the sleek, modern bottle!

pob75
pob75

The accords above seem to bear no resemblance to this - very little leather, little or no woodiness and nothing animalic about it.

This smelt very feminine to me. Mainly fig all the way, but smelt synthetic and confectionary-like. Reminded me of the overall smell of the pick'n'mix displays when I was a kid. There is briefly a plastic/rubbery smell but it gets overwhelmed by the figgy sweetness. There is the tiniest hint of something deeper and darker but it is still too sweet and feminine for me. For a while it smells OK but I got really sick of it very quickly. Too simple,too linear and a bit sickly.

My usual test for an EDT is based on 2 sprays. With this one I used 6 sprays and at 3 hours it smelt strongly and projected quite well. At 4 hours it was fading fast. At five hours it was gone.

Not for me. Too sweet. Too weak.
You can pick it up very cheaply (I paid £3) so if you like very sweet, fruity fragrances and don't mind using a lot and reapplying frequently you may like this. Otherwise don't bother. IMHO this would suit a woman much better than a man. I won't be buying it again and can't see myself ever getting to the end of the bottle.

UPDATE - my girlfriend apparently loves this one on me - fresh, fruity and one of her favourites! - I'll probably wear it for her now and again.

Kharnak
Kharnak

Yes it's mostly fig, then dries down to a leathery wood... kinda oily like hand creme. this would probably work better at a shower gel or Lotion. Recommended for Summer Nights... you'll need every drop of humidity and warm air to make this project.
Stays real close to the skin though. I guess with Avon it's hit & Miss, i wear lots of Avon's Black Suede.

princess_buttercup
princess_buttercup

Nope. This seemed very strong to me. I could smell the fig, which was great, and I like patchouli. I have to assume it was the leather note, which I was looking forward to, that threw it off. It smelled like rubber. Strong, heavy rubber. No thanks. There are better scents out there. Much better.

domurst
domurst

Absolutely mediocre perfume. Fig note is dominating from the beginning to the very end that comes rather quickly (4 hours and there's nothing left). Linear, uninteresting, boooooring. It might work well for a teenager or fig lover but in a longshot it will bore anyone to death

Cologne Junkie72
Cologne Junkie72

I've been thinking about getting this fragrance,but wasn't sure.But after reading the reviews,I guess I'll give it a try,and see what my fiance thinks.

bluegreenlj
bluegreenlj

I bought this fragrance intending it to be a gift for my nephew but I ended up using it instead (I'm female). This is a light fragrance suitable for all occasions. Non-offensive and 'safe' but very pleasant. Initially the presence of fig is stronger, then the spices (cardamon) emerge. The cardamon doesn't overpower the fig. The presence of fig seems to stay quite constant. However, despite spraying myself liberally (as instructed on the box), the scent doesn't last long.

Pouman
Pouman

if this cologne was more focused on oil rather than your average Water and Alcohol based products you see on the market these days

Castor
Castor

This reminds me of an old advertising for a fast-food chain of restaurants that centered around an old lady asking "where is the beef?". In this case, the question is "where is the leather": I can identify spicy and sweety fruit-like notes that don't morph much. If leather notes were to be present, just think of these as their postmodern version for their subtlety don't add to the virile ("butch") character so common in blends released in the past. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but for many perfume aficionados, the lack of complexity, the limited sillage and short longevity won't make of this one a valid alternative to high-end niche blends.

I think Aromadisiac is a good choice for scent-restrained spaces, or for those that are into this kind of scent styles - simple, straighforward, inexpensive and enjoyable.

saint2006
saint2006

Beautiful pallet of notes. The only problem is you allmost have to shower in this cologne to get someone to notice you. 6 sprays!!

guest_Melvin
guest_Melvin

I just got my bottle of aromadisiac, it smells good and each girl I have asked what they think about the smell say that they like how it smells , I prefer Curve Crush though , but it is not what I like but what they like right !!!!

liam0225
liam0225

I love this fragrance i just wish it would last longer on my skin!

Aromadisiac for Him by Avon 3.11 out of 5 based on 57 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Aromadisiac for Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Aromadisiac for Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aromadisiac for Him by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aromadisiac for Him by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.