Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Avon Jet Femme Avon for women
dislike

ozonic
Avon Jet Femme Avon for women Pictures

Avon presents a new fragrant duo Avon Jet Femme and Avon Jet Homme, which arrives on the market in 2009, in modern glass flacons with simple lines and relief squares accentuating JF and JH in the central part, along with cylindrical silver stoppers.

The edition for women Avon Jet Femme aims at spontaneous woman who enjoys sun and beauty; woman who likes elegant things and wants to escape from hectic everyday life to a luxurious corner created just for her.. The fragrance opens with luminous, fresh grapefruit, which delights and recuperates with its sparkling aromas, along with fruity waves of guava and watermelon. White pepper accords in top notes tingle your imagination, while creating an overture to tropical flowers – hibiscus and jasmine. They contribute to exotics and sensuality. A base incorporates ambergris, with warm, erotic and close accords fondling woman’s skin, along with musk, iris and woody accords.

Grapefruit Guava Watermelon White Pepper

Hibiscus Jasmine Flowers

Amber Musk iris Teak Wood

Treselle

Avon Jet Femme Fragrance Reviews

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Had parked the bottle in the bathroom for room spray. Took a long time to finish it and glad to be rid of it. To me it smells of woods with hint of citrus. Too masculine for me. When I first tried it, I had to check the bottle to ensure it wasn't the Jet for men.

One spray on me,
Sillage: a foot
Longevity: an hour then nose-to-wrist

SadieBluesLady
SadieBluesLady

There are so many idjit sellers on Ebay who are calling their bottles of Femme incorrectly as Jet Femme! If you want Jet Femme, make sure that you are getting the square clear glass bottle and not the pink one in the black box!

i like this much better when first sprayed then when it dries down. when first applied i get the citrus, lots of flowers and watermelon notes. after it dries i get the dreaded celery note, which i really don't care for. it is a fresh and not heavy perfume, but i just wish i didn't get the celery scent. lasting time is around 3+ hrs and you projection is very good. time will tell if i can continue to wear this again.

Cristinanc
Cristinanc

Um ótimo perfume, infelizmente saiu de linha aqui no Brasil.

Christina0065
Christina0065

I mostly smell the pepper and florals in this, not much citrus to me. It's very feminine, but yet has a spiciness to it.

khyrull
khyrull

One of Avon best perfumes for women. Smell expensive, sophisticated, warm,flora,pretty and feminine. i have the purse concentre at the moment and want to have a big bottle very soon, it amazing!!

Aina Harryna
Aina Harryna

First time I try, I really love this scent but it not lasting. It so fresh make me anergy and better mood.

Di_berry
Di_berry

A very nice citric fragance with a little woody edge.
I do recommend this one, longevity is very very good!
And I get the vibe of Light Clouds by Moschino in this one!
Well done Avon!! Now I´m going to buy (based 100% on the reviews read in fragrantica)Far Away Exotic, so then I´ll review it! ;)

liiva
liiva

Very, very feminine! So fresh, sweet, delicate, sparkling and refined! Usually I don't like scents of Avon but this is really good.

elenamldv
elenamldv

Love this perfume. Citrusy, fresh, floral. Always get compliments on it.

VqueenLeigh
VqueenLeigh

Avon Jet femme first spray has a very distic citrus orange peel smell and grapefruit. I really don't like citrus smelling perfumes on my though other may enjoy it much more.

vonwinklestine

Really like this one. Much more fresh than the notes make it out to be. I smell no pepper atall, which i'm not unhappy about.

vonwinklestine

I've just ordered this. I have no idea what it will be like, pepper sounds kind of strange...I guess i'll just wait and see.

Jernê Knowles
Jernê Knowles

Um perfume simplesmente maravilhoso. Seu valor compensa o grande benefício que o mesmo opera na pele! Um mix de mistério e sedução com Jamim amassado e Musk cremoso! Amável!

Loabud
Loabud

I think this perfume is one of the best ever made by the brand.
I can smell notes of watermelon and pepper, soon after I can feel a floral (jasmine is supposed), but has some note that makes synthetic, I do not know specifically what it is.
Overall, I think a good perfume for both daily use and for a more formal occasion. I think he is doing very well in the spring / summer. Considering its price and beeing a EAU de cologne, its staying power is absurdly high on my skin, about 6-8hours.

lara0905
lara0905

Jet Femme is exatcly gives to you what its price is suggests.A point of wiew this is a nice, fresh, slightly aquatic, airy citrus-woody fragrance with exotic undertones but the other point of wiew this perfume to my nose just too artifical smell without character.

It's starts unmistakably fruity and citrusy on a very sharp and syntethic way but fortunately the plastic watermelon smell turns into a some kind of tarty sweetness.I can pick up the grapefruit with watery melon notes.As it goes along, flowers join to the fruity opening, dominant jasmine and faint hibiscus transforms the scent into sweet and sour. This tartness still goes on in the base supplements by creamy musk, woody notes and a hint of salt.Unfortunately the synthetic quality returns and remains until the base notes are fades away.

Unoffensive, indifferent fragrance without any individuality.I got this as a gift but I'm affraid, it will gather dust in the bottom of the drawer until the end of time.

Well..Jet Femme is not that kind of breathtaking and memorable fragrance... and it will not redeem my world...

mellymel
mellymel

I love the smell, fresh, floral and summery but it doesn't last on my skin at all!!!
so for me it's a waste of money :((

misteriouswind
misteriouswind

It,a great perfume. I recommend it for spring and summer, it's a fresh scent, smells a lot like melon and peppet. It's very nice.

jhinampas
jhinampas

I love this perfume. I smell so fresh. I get good compliments however staying power lasts for 2-3 hours only... I'd rather purchase second bottle of my Lacoste pour femme.

Lorenna
Lorenna

I smell some tobacco there...ordinary,nothing special.

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

I like this one. It has good lasting power too! Jet Femme is herbal, woody, fresh to me. Again, one of the better Avon fragrances.

ilyn1208
ilyn1208

this one reminds me of LACOSTE PuR FEMME

DANIELA BARBARA
DANIELA BARBARA

ESSE PERFUME E DE UMA FIXAÇAO EXTREMA RECOMENDO EXPERIMENTAR ANTES DE COMPRA-LO NMA MINHA OPINIAO E UM DOS MELHORES DA AVON TEM UM CHEIRO DE FLORES E NAO SEI PORQUE QUANDO O USO SINTO UM CHEIRINHO AGRADAVEL DE LIMAO NELE MAIS TODA VEZ QUE USO APOS APLICA-LO TEM QUE LIGAR O VENTILADOR SINTO UM CALOR TAO GRANDE SERA QUE E AFRODISIACO?BJS DANY

MMC
MMC

Sempre achei esse perfume uma mistura chata de flores e melancia,descobri que tem melancia na composição kkkkkk
mas tem fixação exelente,lavei muito para sair do meu braço.

Sheiloka
Sheiloka

Reminds me of J'adore Dior.

Patricia888
Patricia888

I never bothered to try this parfume for long time since the bottle and the name just totally turn me off. I got a sample some time ago and decided to give it a try, I was not surprised I didn`t like it at all - it smelt cheap and boring. However when I smelled my wrist 2 hours afterwards I was so surprised the smeel was so nice - clean, fresh, dreamy and ozone like. I loved it.If you can disregard the ugly bottle and the unappealing name and be patient for an hour or two you`ll get a really nice and enjoyable parfume. I don`t think I am that patient though..

daliflora
daliflora

It's not so bad, though slightly boring and even nauseatic in the long run. 3/5

Cynicalwish
Cynicalwish

Feminine, fresh but not in a "deodorant" kind of way. It's juicy and intense, with grapefruit in the opening that settles down and blends with the flowers and the melon, and the amber and the woods in the background make it rich and comfortable.
I don't like pepper that much but I can't smell it, and the melon doesn't smell like an artificial lollipop but it just gives an hint of sweetness and a tropical feel.

dlb4ever
dlb4ever

A favorite from Avon! Tropical paradise...stays with me all day. I love the pleasant wifts of loveliness that surround me, very uplifting!

Sunike
Sunike

Oh I love this one! It reminds me of a lazy summer cruise on a nice yacht. It's fresh, young and has just the hint of seriousness given by the amber and musk.

kitchen_doll
kitchen_doll

very synthetic...nauseating!!

I remember I had a sample of this but since I can't remember much of that anymore, it wasn't special too me.

sophisticated
sophisticated

this is a pleasant surprise, i bought this one in an attempt to spray whatever at home but there's a certain spice in it that won't go away from the very first spritz till it dries down, it's not irritating at all, on the contrary, i keep getting whiffs of it and it's a reminder that i'm wearing a strong fume, i like it! it's a nice oriental woody scent, lingers a while -a long time actually; i have Avon's Tomorrow in my collection which is supposed to be one of its prestige perfumes as they call it as opposed to the normal JF; i admit Tomorrow is nice, feminine, unique & soft and i'll buy it again despite the fact that it's so light but it smells lovely and distinct but i get both bottles regardless of how they look like, and guess what? JF overpowers, it's stronger, spicier and to my taste "sexier". it was supposed to be for home use but it turned out to be a going-out fume due to loads of compliments i get from mom, visitors or friends dropping by even mom asked me to spray it on before she goes out as a trial... i love it, it truly is a wonderful surprise and i hope they don't discontinue it as i plan to buy this one again as well :D

mimika
mimika

i like this perfume a lot!!

Liina
Liina

Jet Femme reminds me of Little White Dress by Avon which I own and love. But Jet Femme is a bit fresher while LWD is sweeter. As much as I love LWD I don't like this one because the freshness feels synthetic. Jet Femme is sweet floral-fruity, nothing special for me. Just nice.

SPOILEDnose
SPOILEDnose

hmmmm, avon, avon.... i really have a little problem with avon... somehow i cant succeed shaking off the mostly cheap impression of avon-frags, somehow every frag says:"i am cheap", "i am chemical", "i am nothing special", "i am a good, lovely girl, but a boring one" i cant help it... (all except true-glow so far)

it is sweet, sweet, sweet, very flowery, it has something in it which stays in ur nose all day long (exactly the same problem i have with evidence edp from yves rocher)
it has the lovely busy girl in an office with not extreeeeemly high IQ - thing in it somehow, u could say its a safe one :D

like lillybee said (i love her reviews): it is complete linear, clean, feminin, safe, with one note (actually this is the one note u have in ur nose all day long) like an iced-pear-thing, so icey, it slightly cooles the spot where u spayed it... and thats what it makes interesting (but only somehow;)

i smell no wood at all in it, the base is jasmine in my nose, i smell watermelon (a lot of it), i smell hibiskus, but NO amber, NO musk, NO wood and unfortunately a little bit of a disgusting iris-note;D (which leaves thank god after one hour)

i am pretty sure that this one never saw a real watermelon, hibiskus and for sure no real iris (isnt this one of the most expensive oils?) its all chemical;) - which leads me to the question what exactly are those chemical notes made of? i dont wanna know:( if i use it i use it only on clothes.

well i dont know if i keep it or not:(?
maybe for an interview in an office? to give a "good busy girl" impression :D lol OR for holiday-evenings in a beach-disco drinking tons of cocktails (i never do THAT)

quite nice, on the safe side, clean, nothing special.

RadwaElshami
RadwaElshami

An uplifting one!

severus
severus

greatest avon perfume :)

ajc
ajc

Modern, fresh, lively fragrance for summer holiday.
It's quite unique, but it really could last a bit longer.

georgiannna
georgiannna

I like it, easy to wear it.

pansylady

I recently bought a bottle for my niece, and was surprised at how different it smells, as compared to just a year ago- much sweeter, with an almost gourmand vanilla note, much less pepper and citrus- has my nose changed, or has it been reformulated?

laura.poison
laura.poison

It's an interesting perfume which opens with fresh and sweet citrus notes and then turns into a warm floral scent. I feel great wearing it in the day time, at work... since it's not that sophisticated.

This is a wonderful perfume too. Avon perfumes to me always start with that punch of musk, almost as a topnote by preference. I used to think that strange, but I now think it is the Avon way of making their perfumes long lasting. And since the staying power is so extremely important to me, I am glad they found this solution. But I must say, it is the Avon identity for sure, 'let's punch you in the face and make it last longer..'!

Fragrancelover79
Fragrancelover79

This is one of the best fragrances Avon has to offer. I wasn't going to try it but it was on sale so I decided to try it out. Now I can live without it. This is truly a signature scent, very long lasting. Gotta try the shower gel and the body lotion.

lucy77
lucy77

Lovely fragrance, feminine ans so gorgeous...one of my fave!

pansylady

Putting in another word for my favorite Avon scent-

I think this is the only fragrance I've ever had that I didn't tire of when it was almost gone- in fact, I kept squirting and squirting the pump to get each last drop!

Green.colver
Green.colver

I liked this perfume for about a month, it smelled so great on others, I thought it was fresh, clean and long lasting. Now I can`t stand it. I know I can`t ask too much from this perfume being so cheap, but I find it too synthetic.

guest_sal
guest_sal

love dis perfume!i lov citrus smells!i use it everyday!everyone likes it wen i wear it.u shud deffinately buy it...its a bargain!

MondeoGirl

I've accidently discovered that this smells remarkably like Gucci Flora EDT - I own both!

maid_marilyn
maid_marilyn

I like this far more than I expected to. Generally I would agree with Trvevil that fresh notes together with amber are like ketchup on ice cream, and I hate that damned pepper note that Avon insists on putting in two thirds of the perfumes that they sell.

And yet, I don't hate this. The wretched pepper top note is hanging around through the middle notes, and probably for the basenotes as well, as it always does on me. The fresh notes are there and the amber is making its appearance, but I keep sniffing my wrist and thinking, "That's weird," and then sniffing my wrist again. I might even kinda like it. It's not high on my covet list, but if I ever came across a small bottle of it for a really good price, the idea of buying it might consider the possibility of crossing my mind.

trish
trish

I don't like the bottle it's so cheap. Yeah, it's a cheap perfume anyway but it made cheaper with that odd bottle. It's scent is fine if you don't have a choice and in tight budget. I love Avon but only their line of lipstick it's suit me, but no way with their perfumes.

Mado Haddad
Mado Haddad

A bit strong at first till it dryies down a bit to remind me of grass mixed with something exotic...
Yeah, it's so exotic and more of a floral than fruity.
Good for spring, may be Summer nights as well

luxlover
luxlover

My favorite Avon purchase. Great smell for a cheap price.

Diegof7
Diegof7

Este perfume é maginífico!!!
Inícia com frutais doces e a refrescancia da pimenta branca e
depois a prevalência de flores solares
na base o perfume se transforma num musk
cremoso meio gourmand, acho q ele tem um toque de coco na base também !!

This perfume smells gorgeous. People always ask me what I have on when I am wearing it thinking it is an expensive perfume. It is the first Avon pefume which I have used which I think smells unique and is a steal at the price. Only drawback is it doesn't last too long.

LoveLy
LoveLy

it smells kind of cheap and a little generic to the avon musky smell...only with some weird citrus on top

Trvevil
Trvevil

By note description, it sounds great, but in person it's like a rope around my neck.
Jet is latest addition to my mum's collection and smells very 'her'.

First I smelled it I couldn't recognize notes at all. What is it? Something damn I know, but couldn't remember. Something familiar. After reading notes all stood to their places- guava? Yeah, something like in Gucci by Gucci (I love that Gucci ). Watermelon? Mhm, sweet and watery. Pepper? Also there. Florals? There. Jasmine here is too hardcore smelling to my likes. Whole blend is like nothing I would wear. It's strange yet quite original, I guess. It smells like it costs, but not in a bad way. In base notes amber gets very prominent in most hated by me combo- freshy notes + amber. Not good. Something not similar, but characteristically is found by me in Sensuous (citrus+ amber) and very similar to Estee Lauder's creation, latest Narcisso Rodriguez- Essence. Ews. If they would remove pepper and amber it'd be better for me :)

Bottle looks nice, but if you actually pick it and examine closer it's just not perfect just like many bottles on market, an heck with that..

Intensity is quite well, lasting power average.

guest_pansylady
guest_pansylady

Jet Femme is a well blended- refreshing, comfortable, and easy to love scent- it draws compliments and lasts most of the day. Grat job, AVON!

Puma
Puma

Great! Citrusy, fresh and full of energy! I like that;D

guest_honey89100
guest_honey89100

really nice, sweet kinda floral and fruity scent (cant smell any papper?) long lasting! :))

guest_great perfume
guest_great perfume

I love this perfume.I went to family members for the hoilday,s I had forgot my perfume and she let me use hers and i was also hooked on this perfume. it smelled so good i had to buy me some from avon i use this everyday. and on the Holidays and everyone loves it. I hope avon keeps selling this perfume it,s really a great smell.

objectretrieval
objectretrieval

I went away for holiday & forgot to bring my own perfume. So, I tried my friend's Jet Femme. This is my verdict:

1. The bottle looks so cheap!
2. 1st whiff was great.
3. Staying power: I can only smell it for 3 hours. But my friend could still detect it on me after 5 or 6 hours.
4. I can't really smell any pepper.
5. I don't really fancy jasmine, but I like it in here.

I'll buy it if I'm on a tight budget!

brightelena
brightelena

It is a lovely fragrance. Very citrusy , sweet, and fresh. I had a tester, and enjoyed while it lasted. Probably will buy it again. I like this one.

lillybee
lillybee

After reading Amarilla's comparison to 'Jewel', I was eager to test it myself. Lo and behold 'Jet' arrived in a sample with my latest Avon fragrance purchase 'Absynthe'. 'Jet' opens with bright, sweet and sour citrus notes with a touch of pear (guava?). It stays so even when mixed with the floral notes, this tartness is still there on top of the florals.

The drydown is mainly musk that's clean at has a slight washing powdery aroma. What's interesting though is the iced pear note I got at the beginning is still there in the drowdown!

Jet is long-lasting (about 8 hours on me), fresh and clean however I didn't see any natural development whilst getting from the top notes to the base ones. Something in the composition just isn't right, it feels too rigid, unchanging, linear and synthetic to me.

budgies6
budgies6

This is one the best fragrances from Avon. I had hummed and hawed for a year before I bought it. Definitely my favorite. Long lasting scent. Not too strong or too sweet.A good fragrance for the price.

MondeoGirl

Initially, after spraying, I got a hefty waft of alcohol, once that faded I could smell creamy, juicy waterfruits. It has a soft tropical smell and is fresh and light, but with an underlying warmth which reminded me of "Tomorrow" from the Avon trilogy. OK for casual day wear, going to work, shopping or out for a picnic. It's not exceptional but is perfectly pleasant. Currently I wear it for work and use the body spray too.

minousdepoes
minousdepoes

Got it yesterday, have to say it is a very good perfume.
It is fresh and intense, in a good way.
It has something of the smell today, but in a very fresh way. I also think it has some similarity with some alfred sung perfumes.

Amarilla
Amarilla

Am happy to be able to inform you that this is a nice surprise from Avon. Juicy and feminine and one of a kind - I would say but slightly reminds of Alfred Sung's Jewel. But that is not a drawback.

Avon Jet Femme by Avon 3.62 out of 5 based on 269 ratings and 68 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Avon Jet Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Avon Jet Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Avon Jet Femme by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Avon Jet Femme by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.