Designers » A » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Avon Jet Homme Avon for men

Avon Jet Homme Avon for men
dislike

Avon Jet Homme Avon for men Pictures

Avon presents a new fragrant duo Avon Jet Femme and Avon Jet Homme, which arrives on the market in 2009, in modern glass flacons with simple lines and relief squares accentuating JF and JH in the central part, along with cylindrical silver stoppers.

Fragrance for men Avon Jet Homme is a fragrance for adventurer, dynamical and relaxed man who enjoys distant regions, while exploring and enjoying the tiniest details. The fragrance opens with bergamot aromas which express Italian style and charm, along with basil, mandarin and cardamom. The scent develops with Mediterranean fig, which sweetens the composition and adds a juicy accord in a heart mixed with neroli and Egyptian incense and adds vetiver, white cedar and sensual musk in the very finish of the composition.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Basil Cardamom

Fig Neroli Incense

Vetiver Virginia Cedar Musk

Avon Jet Homme Fragrance Reviews

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

I quite like this, warm and woody, lovely incense, with subtle citrus tones. Bottle is average, bit on the cheap side, my skin quite liked this, lasted a few hours. Pretty good.

BANGOTIGO
BANGOTIGO

i dont usually like incense but this one is so subtle it lingers with a nice bergamot i'm wearinf it now

luz.del.sol
luz.del.sol

Triturated cilantro and parsley ?
THAT'S RIGHT !
This is absolutely the 2 over saturated ingredients
filling this bottle all the way to the top.

liiva
liiva

Wow! It is fresh, but so natural, not how most bigger part of fresh fragrances who smelling so cheap and boring! So woody and spicy! Really nice!

thalestv

today I'm wearing this, the smell of incense is very good, and the oils of mandarin orange give delicious touch at dusk. o/

Fragaria

I'm still in love with this. My husband wears this and it's very long lasting. It's such a subtle scent of expensive wood. It's all over the place, but you can't tell where it comes from. Just an amazing scent.

thalestv

this is just perfect when I bought it was not very excited, expect it to be another common avon fragrance, but when I smelled incense on it, I freaked. advise for those who like to smell of herbs and incense. really a perfume worthy of respect, very good.

dorado
dorado

NOT AT ALL, THIS IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SMELL LIKE OPEN
ROAD.
I DO SALE AVON FRAGRANCES AND HAVE MY TESTERS FOR THIS TWO; OPEN ROAD = PROSPECT
I WILL COMPARE OPEN ROAD TO THE DREAMING SENSATION OF
"JUST OUT THE SHOWER SMELL LIKE MEN" TYPE OF FRAGRANCE.
HAVE YOU GUYS NOTICE THE FRAGRANCE COMING OUT OF A
TRITURATED CILANTRO AND PARSLEY ?
THAT IS MY DEFINITION OF JET HOMME.

pob75
pob75

When I test fragrances I write notes - with this I found nothing really noteworthy.

Even with double my normal sprays it is weak on skin with weak projection from the start. From 4hrs it is just a weak skin scent with no projection at all. It is completely gone by 6 or 7 hours. Feels smudged together with no real separation of notes, slightly masculine and non-descript. Bit of citrus, bit of woodiness. Very slight smokiness later on. No incense here to me.

The best I can say about this is that it is an OK smell. Inoffensive, but mainly because it is barely there from very early on. Won't buy again.

Wise Owl
Wise Owl

A combination of incense and woody notes make this a fairly decent smart / casual cool weather scent. Stays fairly close to skin, and to be honest longevity isn't the best, but all in all for the price this is a fairly good buy. However as inexpensive as it is there are still better all round woodsy / incense frags to be had for more or less the same price. Zihr Ikon and in particular Celine Fever smell just as good but tend to linger on your skin for longer. That aside though if you're a fan of incense based scents then it's worth giving Jet a go.

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

This is a nice, everyday, casual fragrance. When you first apply it, it's very fruity, with a strong influence of bergamot. As it dries down, it starts to smell like leather and spice with a subtle bergamot hint. It's almost like D&G the one, but less. It also reminded me of something from my childhood that I used to wear.... English Leather! It definitely has a cheap English leatherness to it but it's more complex. The longevity is average and projection is pretty good.

Scent- 7
Longevity- 7
Sillage-8

bobkat
bobkat

This is soft citrus and warm spice, a bit too much on initial application, but soon warms to a delicious bergamot and cardomom scent. Not citrus as Armani original aftershave but a warmer, spicier blend. Doesn't last well but is lovely whilst it does...

RobbieX
RobbieX

I can only say it's an OK citrus/spicy frag for men. Not too potent and staying power is not good. Not a lot of character here. Jet is foregettable I'm afraid.

pw
pw

love the citrus notes

Fragaria

This is like sitting at a bonfire built of the most fragrant wood, and a few sticks of the most expensive and exotic incense in the world. This is near perfect as far as I can tell. I haven't found any scent that is better. There are a lot of good ones for sure but this one is THE one for me. I ordered another bottle right away just in case I can't part with this one that I bought for my husband. I wear this myself just because I love it that much. Yep, this has to be like an all time highest love scent. I can't remember ever having something hit me like this. The woods and incense are just plain perfect. DO try if you like wood or incense!

marcela86
marcela86

Bergamot and cedar wood are dominant in this fragrance, but on my hubby smell like a very fine laundry soap and I like it so much!Not too sexy, not too strong, not too fresh, just wearable. This could be a signature scent definetely!

guest_Mike77555
guest_Mike77555

are you sure that this is exactly like Open Road?
i want to buy Open ROad but there are only few on ebay and expensive, this one is very cheap on ebay

Diegof7
Diegof7

Perfume agradável e cítrico e com um drydow levemente amadeirado e confortável. Ideal pro uso de dia no calor!!
NOTAS DE SAÍDA:cardamomo, bergamota, tangerina, folha de manjericão.
NOTAS DE CORPO:figo. incenso egípcio, neroli mediterrâneo.
NOTAS DE FUNDO: vetiver, musk, cedro branco e black âmbar.

kisherceg
kisherceg

Does anyone remember Open Road for men from Avon?
It seems to be the same in a nicer bottle.
A fine fragrance,but nothing special. I like the incense note..so I think it's not so specially-for-summer fragrance as the ad suggests...

Avon Jet Homme by Avon 3.32 out of 5 based on 65 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Avon Jet Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Avon Jet Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Avon Jet Homme by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Avon Jet Homme by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.