Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Avon Passion Avon for women

Avon Passion Avon for women
dislike

tropical
Avon Passion Avon for women Pictures Avon Passion Avon for women Pictures Avon Passion Avon for women Pictures Avon Passion Avon for women Pictures

Avon is launching the new fragrance Avon Passion announced as very seductive, extravagant and glamorous. It arrives in a red bottle embellished with crystals, while following the trend of dark red bottles.

Top notes of the new fragrance Avon Passion provide juicy, fruity accords of star fruit (carambola), the heart highlights sambac jasmine resting on Bourbon vanilla and creamy musk. The composition is extremely feminine and sensual.

The new perfume Avon Passion arrives on the market as 50ml Eau de Parfum along with perfumed body care lotion 200ml. Avon Passion was announced as holiday edition in catalogue for October 2013.

Carambola (Star Fruit)

Forever Midnight

Avon Passion Fragrance Reviews

mhubbard
mhubbard

I blind bought this based on low price and good reviews. It reminds me of several Britney Spears scents, perhaps Cosmic Radiance? While it is not bad, it is not terribly unique, nor would I describe it as expensive smelling. It is a simple fruity-vanilla with the usual poor lasting power of an Avon scent. Pretty bottle, though. 6/10

smile4thecamera
smile4thecamera

After discussing this on a thread here, I decided to blind buy Avon's Passion. Wow, this is really creamy and beautiful. This is a very sensuous fruity floral - on the noire side. I wear this day or night, but I think it's definitely a little black dress scent for an evening out at a highfalutin cocktail party. To my nose, it smells way more expensive than it is. It's very long lasting - more than 8 hours on me. The way Avon discontinues everything, I'd get it quick before this gem disappears.

CaledonianChic77
CaledonianChic77

This is a new dynamic approach to the whole Avon fragrance persona, which is very refreshing. I think the name 'Passion' says a lot for it's appeal as it's a sexy & sensual, sweet & spicy but still it keeps a inoffensive rich quality but so dreamy. A very luxurious smells that layers so well within a creamy musk base & my favourite has to be the Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla note. Avon has triumphed with passion & also with the gorgeous jewel in a bottle packaging, so it shows that Avon this time around can be in the same league as any other designer fragrances out there. Grab yourself a precious gem!, I LOVE IT!!!.

spritzedsilly
spritzedsilly

At $36 , this is expensive for Avon. They went with a heavier , pretty bottle compared to most of the other ones. So it looks nice on display.

The smell is out of this world . I get creamy fruit.Carambola. No clue what that is . I like it though. The bourbon vanilla is out of this world. I don't smell musk or the Jasmine on my skin at all.

Passion is super sweet and creamy. Sexy and comfortable at the same time. It is very grown and mature but any age could wear it. I have been wearing it all day and I still smell it. Sillage , I am unsure about , moderate maybe ?

I am loving this perfume. It will work best in fall and winter I think .

Lillitth
Lillitth

I'm usually not a big fan of perfumes that smell primarily of vanilla (which explains my dislike for most VS perfumes) and I've found most Avon perfumes all way too sweet in the past, so I was apprehensive about this tester. But Passion starts off with a happy, fruity note with the vanilla peeking out from underneath. Very shortly, the musky floral softly takes over. My collection consists of vintage favorites usually considered to be too heavy for today's younger noses and fragrances like Alien and BVL Jasmine Noir which are very heavy on the jasmine. Passion will make a nice little lighter addition to wear during the day running errands or working at home. I will happily use up my tester but won't be likely to spend a lot of money on a full bottle. However, if I find a great deal, I would pick one up.

Christina0065
Christina0065

This is sooo beautiful! Such a wonderful fragrance! It feels like a blanket of warmth and sexiness has been wrapped around me. I feel Soooo very sexy and confident when I wear this scent! I swear I smell Amber, but alas it is not among the notes. There is just a warmth and sexiness to this fragrance. The longevity is about 4 hours is all though, but my skin smells like candy after that, which to me is not a bad thing and I am sure my date will love that! ;)Men Love yummy smells on Women!! In my experience anyway. I was wearing Lemon Sugar Fantasy Layered with a Waffle Cone scent once and a gentleman said I smelled like a bakery and that I smelled yummy and edible! LOL! This is one of my absolute faves!!!
Anyway I earned a set of Pefume, Lotion and rollerball on Listia with my credits. You can earn credits and purchase brand new Perfumes on that site. I have earned like 10+ perfumes, seriously!! I Love it, so awesome!!

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

WOW! Great fragrance! This blend of notes creates something unlike anything I have ever smelled from Avon before. It is very rich, warm and sweet; which is a great fit for cold weather. Does smell inviting and sensual. Sexy packaging, too!

Limpylou
Limpylou

This is a great offering from Avon; unusual and long-lasting...on eBay it may be purchased with the body lotion for as little as $15.00. Maybe not worth the full Avon brochure price... But definitely worth eBay prices.

Lasts about five hours on my skin. Receive many compliments when wearing it.

The bottle is dressing- table quality as well.

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

A pleasant addition to the modern offerings from Avon.

On my skin this was unbearably sweet and fruity, but I can easily see how this one will be a winner for many. It's no secret that I'm not a fan of this type of fragrance to begin with, so I'll stick with my classic Avon favorites!

The bottle is quite lovely, and the juice not the least bit cheap smelling. You could do worse!

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

Can anyone please tell me if you detect any similarities between this and say, "Delices Cartier" or "Hypnotic Poison" ? That would make my holidays merry and bright for certain! ;) Thanks!

lollsazz
lollsazz

Wow... this does really not smell like a cheap perfume! It also smells much more complex than the notes make it seem: I think I can smell both chocolate and raspberry in this, and maybe even a little bit of cherry - I'm really wondering if those things are actually in there or if it's my imagination! This indeed is very passionate! I usually buy high-end perfumes, but I definitely do not regret buying some of this in a roller-ball bottle. If you like berry/fruity-gourmands - try this! :) You should try this if you like Nina Ricci's "Nina EDT" - it's the same fragrance family.

StarMagix
StarMagix

I really enjoy this scent. Like some others though, it last only a few hours and I need to spray again to get the full effect. It is a very ladylike scent and is easy to wear. It is not so overpowering as to bother any one who may be allergic to perfumes, IMO. I do love the container. It is heavy and a darker red which protects the perfume from damaging light, and the cap is especially a bonus to the beauty of this bottle. It is a keeper and a great addition to my perfume wardrobe.

kjauderer
kjauderer

I've been using the mini spray vial sample and love the scent! However, it doesn't last even 2 hrs on me. So bummed :(

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

Got a sample of this from my Avon lady. Those who enjoy Outspoken by Fergie (and maybe Outspoken Intense, too) will likely also enjoy Passion. It's a simple fruity-vanilla fragrance that did not develop much. Sillage was modest, longevity about 3 hours. I may try it again, by my first impression is a hearty "meh."

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Finally - this fume is on Fragrantica! I tried the scratch-and-sniff and thought it didn't smell like any of Avon's usual so I bought a bottle. I am glad I did. The vanilla, jasmine and starfruit is blended so well and so elegantly that this could easily become a huge seller. I sprayed once on my chest and it lasted a at least eight hours and would have lasted more but it was time to wash my hair. The sillage is within a foot with two sprays. A co-worker did not guess that it was Avon. The bottle is classy enough to showcase.

One spray on me:
Longevity: after 8 hours, could still catch whiffs from my chest
Sillage: softly about a foot

sweaterfreak
sweaterfreak

The nose on this is David Apel & it is Avon's finest fragrance to date. The packaging is thick and substantial and the bottle is very heavy, beautiful and luxurious. Lovers of Angel or FlowerBomb may really gravitate to this, but it is minus the patchouli. The bourbon vanilla drydown is magnificent!
I am an Avon DSM and have had this in my collection since August. Well worth every penny of the $35!

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Looks like a perfect Christmas bottle and perfect notes :)

saintleegray
saintleegray

I normally don't even bother with avon perfumes, even if I like the notes and basic smell, they all seem to evolve into a cheap smell I don't like. While having lunch with a friend a few days ago we were approached by a representative there (random) and she showed us a few samples she had, including this perfume, which hasn't been released yet. (I believe she said the release date was 10/25/13).

I was very pleasantly surprised by it. Despite the floral notes, it's really not flowery much at all, that's a slight undercurrent, the prevalent note is very definite vanilla, but not your standard sweet candy vanilla, a very smoky sexy vanilla, more dark, very sensuous. I was surprised how much I really enjoyed this straight out of the bottle, but when I put some on my wrist...just blown away. It smells like a much more expensive perfume on me, I would never guess this was avon at all. It was a touch strong so I would advise a light spray, and it didn't fade immediately, it kind of evolved with my skin, but you didn't have to press your face right into it, you could smell it if you were standing next to me. Longevity was excellent, When I undressed for my shower that night I could still smell it on my skin, and it was still true, no powdery dry down or stale cheap smell. I definitely had to order some for myself, but I just can't bring myself to spend 34.00 on an avon perfume, go on ebay and people are already selling it for half that or less. Worth having in a collection for sure.

Avon Passion by Avon 4.32 out of 5 based on 45 ratings and 18 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Avon Passion fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Avon Passion, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Avon Passion by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Avon Passion by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.