Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Avon Secret Fantasy Kiss Avon for women

Avon Secret Fantasy Kiss Avon for women
dislike

tropical

Avon Secret Fantasy Kiss by Avon is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Avon Secret Fantasy Kiss was launched in 2012. Top notes are blackberry, green apple and mango; middle notes are rose petals, magnolia and violet; base notes are sandalwood, amber and moss.

Blackberry Green Apple Mango

Rose Petals Magnolia Violet

Sandalwood Amber Moss

Avon Secret Fantasy Kiss Fragrance Reviews

dreamndigital23
dreamndigital23

Christina0065 is spot on, this smells like fruity hairspray...yuck!

claritta
claritta

I have mixed feelings about this fragrance. Sometimes I like it and sometimes I don't.
one thing I can be sure of, is that sometimes the alcohol in it is overwhelming for me :/

rosembloom
rosembloom

I very much enjoyed the original Secret Fantasy and saw they were offering 2 frags for 20$. Keeping my fingers crossed, shall re-iorder Secret Fantasy ( which layers so well with all things fruity) and Secrets to Keep ( or also called Secret fantasy Kiss). The notes seem lovely for a light spring-summer fragrance. Shall report!

Rosamelia
Rosamelia

I had to log in just to see what was the fruity punch I just bought made of. Reading the reviews below, I've found out, apparently, I have the taste of five year old girls in perfume. I absolutely love SF Kiss, and the Barbie for girls cologne too! YAY

Christina0065
Christina0065

This scent is so nasty!! I blind bought it and wow was that ever a huge mistake! I also was sneezing right away! The scent is very very synthetic smelling! Smells like scented hairspray to me!! A big Thumbs down!!

twinkl3s
twinkl3s

This is a nice young perfume, after reading that one of the notes is berries, I went and bought a bottle, its very pretty perfume. It smells very similar to Fergies outspoken intense. But the longevity is HORRIBLE. I sprayed 5 sprays and within 15-30 mins is gone, good thing its inexpensive, so I can spray to my hearts content.
Smell = good
Staying power = nonexistent

Jelenaa
Jelenaa

I tried it and must say it is a bit too much for me. It is very strong and the scent is not defined. The berries are standing out but there is also a lot of other notes like amber, rose petals etc. When it settles down, it is nice but still intensive. Not the best, but also not bad.:)

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

So I've had this perfume for a couple of months now but i just haven't gotten around to write any reviews. Sorry =(

Since i fell in love with the original Secret Fantasy over a year ago, when i saw this one on sale i bought it blindly and i am not disappointed at all.

Compared to the original, this flaker is surprisingly womanly and sexy. The combination of rose notes, amber and sandalwood give it a grown up and distinguished feel while maintaining its playful nature with the fruity notes.

If i'd have to choose between Secret Fantasy and Secret Fantasy Kiss, i'd definitely go for the 1st one. Call me crazy, but pink girly Barbie like smells make me happy YAY! Lol =)

Nonetheless i have been enjoying my share of this perfume as well. I usually use it before bedtime or just for around the house and its quite strong for that. The projection is fantastic and the longevity is decent. I highly recommend it ... and yes...its a statement fragrance as far as Avon fragrances go. It can easily be worn as an evening/night out perfume.

It definitely gets my seal of approval! =)

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

This is just 'ok' to me. I smell a strong citrus and berry burst, but other than that nothing. I would not squeal if the bottle broke.

sweaterfreak
sweaterfreak

This is launching in the US as a Valentine 2014 fragrance and is called Sercrets To Keep Kiss. It is the same as above named but changed in the US for trademark reasons.

umtaleb
umtaleb

It is sweet- fruit, interesting mix of mango and berries. Dries down to an sweet amber rose with some magnolia. Fairly smooth and clean. Pleasant surprise for the price. Low-moderate sillage, moderate lasting.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I saw this, together with Secret Fantasy Star, on offer in the latest Avon brochure and was curious to try them both because the price is so good! I was a bit hesitant to blind buy them though because I don't particularly like the original Secret Fantasy but still, I was curious to see how different this, and SF Star, would be and whether I'd like them.

Luckily, I was able to get a mini of Secret Fantasy Kiss today from my Avon rep (sadly though, not a mini of SF Star as well .. oh well!).

At first I wasn't too sure about this. I seemed to smell maybe violets with a hint of watermelon (neither notes are listed as being in it on here though!), and I'm not keen on either of those notes in perfumes. However, after half an hour or so it took on a different tone and became much more fruity / gourmand smelling. In fact, I thought there was maybe vanilla, or perhaps even caramel, in the base notes but, again, there aren't any gourmand notes listed in it on here, which surprises me. So far it's lasted pretty well on my skin for about 4+ hours.

I see that someone has compared it to Nina, which I love, and it does have a similar feeling about it. I don't think it's as nice as Nina but it is very likable anyway - enough for me to have decided to get a couple of bottles of it while it's at the offer price!

liiva
liiva

At first it is soooo sweet! I really don't know like me this or not. Very interesting sweetness. Smells indefinable. Magnolia or berry's.. what gives this interesting smell?!

bebecaclaudio
bebecaclaudio

quero ver quando ele vai entrar no catálogo do Brasil!!!

Avon Secret Fantasy Kiss by Avon 3.43 out of 5 based on 62 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Avon Secret Fantasy Kiss fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Avon Secret Fantasy Kiss, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Avon Secret Fantasy Kiss by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Avon Secret Fantasy Kiss by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.