Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Avon Sensuelle Avon for women

Avon Sensuelle Avon for women
dislike

Avon Sensuelle Avon for women Videos
Avon Sensuelle Avon for women Pictures Avon Sensuelle Avon for women Pictures Avon Sensuelle Avon for women Pictures Avon Sensuelle Avon for women Pictures Avon Sensuelle Avon for women Pictures Avon Sensuelle Avon for women Pictures

The new women's fragrance Avon SENSUELLE provides fresh notes with the scent of femininity and sensuality, enhanced with woody accords. The fragrance aims at woman who sees fragrance as her second skin and whose fragrance will accentuate her gentleness and attraction. Inspiration behind this fragrance is clean woman's skin i.e. her natural warmth and luminousness. This very intimate and personal perfume will cuddle with a blend of warm wood and creamy, gentle flowers.

Top notes provide citrusy freshness of bergamot combined with creamy notes of Tahitian gardenia dominant in the heart. The composition lines up notes of cashmere wood warming floral notes and offering the perfect hot finish.

Face of the advertising campaign is Małgorzata Socha. Fragrance Avon Sensuelle will be available starting from February 2013 as 50 ml EDP. The perfume will be accompanied with perfumed body lotion. Avon Sensuelle was created by Olivier Cresp and Harry Fremont.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Orange Blossom

Tahitian Gardenia Water Lily Heliotrope

Cashmere Wood Vanilla orchid

Opera

Avon Sensuelle Fragrance Reviews

@jenniferlincoln
@jenniferlincoln

This is not being picked up by Avon North America but I was able to try this out. Right away I knew it wasn't for me. The flowers are gentle and feminine, but it is too powdery and musky for my taste.

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

For me this one is a masterpiece - the essence of light, cloudy, floral feminity in the smooth, matte bottle. And as for this kind of scents, it is incredibly long lasting! So delicate and sexy at the same time - far beyond my expectations, amazing stuff for this price really... And most important of all - it works fine on chilly evenings as well as at 35 degrees Celsius - it is neither faint, nor overwhelming - just perfect!
Ok, maybe it's my body chemistry that works miracles here, as never before did any Avon suit me so well;)

dness92
dness92

Hmmm. This smells very delicate, quite 'perfumey', feminine but it has that lovely soft sweet powderiness to it which I really like in fragrances. Very fitting name, it smells sensual indeed and a what a nice bottle!

ramuniux427
ramuniux427

Very feminine scent. A mild one. Love it!

SuzanneEnnazus1
SuzanneEnnazus1

Nice fragrance. Very floral and feminine, but I couldn't smell it on myself after an hour.

Mizuko
Mizuko

Tested it only once but I can say it's very strong and very long lasting. The smell seemed warm, flowery and powdery for me, I would prefer using it during winter. I like the smell but it's to strong for me.

olgina
olgina

nothing special! i think that all the perfumes from avon are the same!

biki
biki

Clean,quiet,not sweet. I know everyone has got bored with the same thing going on in my reviews but
On me- No character at all, won't blend with my skin.
On my mother- has more polite,restrained strength, very pleasant. Longevity on her is not too impressive,about myself i even can't remember.
Not really sexy or sensual in my opinion,clean but not attractive but for some it can be a really comforting fragrance for long and happy everyday use.
Somehow it seems to me to be an overly modest scent, as if it were a hand cream that had another use but was incidently scented. Something is missing to make this scent aluring. I cannot say it is uggly because it is certainly not, it is pleasant but deffinitely not a keeper that would cling to your memory.

elifcan
elifcan

i would like to try it , i decided to buy in this month.

zanell06
zanell06

I love it, although it smells a lot like their Pur Blanca. But, since Pur Blanca was one of my favourites, and was discontinued here in South Africa, I am glad to have found a replacement of sorts.

MoonGirl
MoonGirl

You can't dislike this, there's literally nothing to dislike but it's not great either. A gentle, unassuming scent that has a casual air and grace with no false pretences. OK for day wear if it makes you feel good. We all get days when we need something light, feminine and subtle when we don't want to announce ourselves with a screaming scent. This is it.

ninive
ninive

It smelled really good at first, sweet with a dominant orange blossom, but it soon developed in something very generic that I can only describe as powder.

umtaleb
umtaleb

This is a clean skin scent with wood instead of musk or sandal. I did not detect any out right sweetness, it is a floriental through and through. It is moderate lasting and has low sillage.

The noses behind this scent have made some of my other favourite fragrances.

Having some quiet scents and loud scents in one's scent wardrobe makes each kind more special.

It does remind me of some other scents I have recently sampled, however it's easy to wear and easy to pay the price tag.

This is also an ideal candidate as a lingerie scent. Far better than shelling out for Guerlain's Eau de Lingerie and its other pricey imitators.

Plus: I also have a penchant for frosted glass flacons...

kakaka2
kakaka2

Ah, this Avon creation is so very common... I have always thought it is a little too much when people say that a fragrance has no character, that this is some kind of mean comment based on bad moods or something. But, now it is a really beautiful summer noon, I am in the greatest mood ever and yes, this perfume has no character. I find it generic, soulless, I cannot distinguish notes as they were deliberately mixed in a way to create a perfume mess. Happily, this scent is gone so quickly that you do not even have to scrub :)

Chubby0404
Chubby0404

I like it. It's simple and whatever mood you are you can wear it and feel good.
It doesn't last long but the cause must be my skin. These types of fragrances don't last on me.

daydreamer
daydreamer

It's not bad,but i expected more. A plain,sweet scent that smells like many other perfumes.

RonaRona93

Feel confident in your own skin with a veil of radiant orange blossom , feminine tiare flower and sensual cashmere woods !!

Already bought the back up bottle !!! <3

RonaRona93

This is a skin scent ! So don't expect to be a sillage bomb !
Sensuelle it's the perfect name and the perfect bottle for this perfume ! It speaks it all :)
Light , sweet and powdery ...
I imagine a woman at her early 30's , she's married and loves her husband , she is a mother of two kids and she is happy with her life !
She doesn't need to be sexy , attractive, mysterious !
She is lucky , and that's how Sensuelle Smells :)
A lucky perfume , wrapped with powder and tenderness :)
Love it

mishelina1
mishelina1

This one is a great disappointment as it has very poor lasting power even though I spray quite a lot. At first you smell alcohol, then, for a brief moment you can feel the actual scent. And then it's all gone. It stays so close to the skin that you have to sniff like a hound in order to notice it. The fragrance itself is nice though, powdery and gentle. Maybe it would smell better and last longer if worn in warmer days. Still, I don't think I'd buy it again.

julia.koit
julia.koit

I won this fragrance in a Valentine's Day competition and I was absolutely dissapointed! This was too powdery for my nose and reminded me of an older women fragrance. Sorry!

scorpiodivamarian
scorpiodivamarian

just a simple clean flat fragrance that doesn't have anything special I was expecting something more powdery and more classy

paulina.mitoraj
paulina.mitoraj

Very rare fragrance in some Countries now. You can buy it from me at Ebay.com for $19.99. My ebay nick is wiosenka85

sarage
sarage

Today I bought Sensuelle, after testing it from the catalog tester. I have a list of fragrances in my want-list, typical of my taste, but I ended up getting something outside my comfort zone.
The combination of gardenia and cashmere wood creates a warm, soft, sensual and sort of cozy scent. I feel very comfortable of wearing this.
This is for every season.
A real comfort scent, with low price. Staying power is good.

Bex999
Bex999

A great Powdery warm sweet fragrance with good staying power . Not sure why so many people give Avon perfumes a bad review just because it's Avon . A simple but lovely fragrance

Patricia888
Patricia888

I think with this one they tried to please too many at the same time. They tried this to be everything - sexy, sweet, fresh, passionate, intim. For me this is very simple and basic nice. No mystery, no build up. Only good-pink-"good girl" like perfume. Not for more complex and interesting personalities in my oppinion.

Panthera
Panthera

This one started out with the citrus, quite sharp, that faded quite quickly away. Then the woodyness and gardenia came through, but to me it is kind of vanilla smelling. I actually think the perfume reminds me of Annika Sorenstam, just with less vanilla in it. (I know there's no vanilla listed)

The smell stays very close to the skin, so we're not talking about a sillage monster here - I think it's a bit weak actually. The staying power on me is nothing to brag about.

Sensuelle is very gentle, to me almost boring. Nice perfume for everyday wear, but it won't be one of my most reached for perfumes.

marcela86
marcela86

This smells like Avon Today Tomorrow Always Romantic Voyage with amber. It's kind of annoying and cheap, I don't really like it!

Juliana6
Juliana6

When I smelled the page in an Avon catalogue, I was pleasantly surprised- white flowers, powder, a bit of a sticky hard candy scent... It was promising.
But then I got a tester. Well... It reminds me some powdery marshmallows covered with sugar and more sugar. Like- yes, you like it, but you can't stand it in great amounts. A boudoir scent for a pin-up girl.
It could be a good everyday scent but certainly not for me. I do like sweet fragrances, but this is really too much.

twillocks
twillocks

I can't wait to try it. I love powdery scents.

rosembloom
rosembloom

indeed! this one does sound interesting and quite lovely juging by the notes.. shall ask for a sample ! thanx!

karolla28
karolla28

Very beautiful frag. If you like powdery and flowers you will like it!

Avon Sensuelle by Avon 3.55 out of 5 based on 107 ratings and 31 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Avon Sensuelle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Avon Sensuelle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Avon Sensuelle by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Avon Sensuelle by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.