Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Avon Smile Avon for women

Avon Smile Avon for women
dislike

yellow floral

Avon Smile by Avon is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features mimosa, mandarin orange and freesia.

Mimosa Mandarin Orange Freesia

Clinique Happy

Avon Smile Fragrance Reviews

Smile is a bit of a mimosa bomb on me, especially at the beginning. The citrus is prevalent, but this is not a straight up citrus scent. There is mild bitterness in the opening notes that quickly subsides to a mainly citrus scent with suggestion of greenish floral. I do suspect it was a knockoff of Clinique Happy.

ereka.robinson
ereka.robinson

I have learned that with perfume it depends on your body chemistry and my chemistry works great with this and all perfumes. I can wear this perfume and the smell lingers everywhere I go an everyone loves it on me.

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

oh it may as well have been Clinique's "Happy"... and neither of them made me happy or made me smile. blech. all bitter citrus rind and something like gardenia?

icekat
icekat

Smile is a straightforward, a bit loud and energetic citrus blend with a strong freesia bouquet. I remember wearing this scent a lot couple of summers ago and it felt like a nice match for carefree summer days at a time. I do find it a bit too much now. I do love strong citrus and crisp floral scents but this one comes across as a bit overpowering.

Smile starts with a strong alcohol blast with the mandarin orange and crisp freesia thrown in the mix. The composition is cheerful and sunny but a bit too loud and I am scared to use the word cheap but that’s what comes to mind when I first spray it. The scent improves a lot towards the heart notes as it evolves into a crisp floral bouquet with mostly freesia. I am a big fan of mimosa but it is overpowered by freesia. The scent becomes quite pleasant towards the base. The freesia note is finally more refined and tender and perhaps I can smell a bit of jasmine in it.

My Overall Rating: 5.5/10. It is OK scent on the budget. It does not smell to me as refined, complex or natural as I would like my citrus scents to be, but it is cheerful, clean, and pleasant. Freesia is quite overpowering here, so if you are not crisp floral fan, steer away.

xmarie
xmarie

I really HATE this perfume is too citrus!

Fragrancelover79
Fragrancelover79

This was too citrusy for my tastes.

Habiba
Habiba

Nice scent! Long lasting and refreshing.

guest_lola
guest_lola

This perfume box look like the box from another Avon perfume.. Spirit
This means that "Smile" perfume is a fake?.. I don't think that this perfume is an Avon product

guest_Kim
guest_Kim

Avon Smile is a very nice, long-lasting and affordable perfume. Unfortunately, though it stains clothing. Still a good buy overall.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Avon Smile fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Avon Smile, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Avon Smile by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Avon Smile by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.