Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Bali Bliss Avon for women

Bali Bliss Avon for women
dislike

tropical

Avon Bali Bliss is a new fragrance from the house of Avon, launched in February 2010. It is inspired by the beauty of Bali and composed of harmoniously combined notes of exotic fruit, floral and woody notes. This composition is warm and luscious thanks to floral essence of passionate frangipani surrounded by exotic fruit and woods.

Bali Bliss, a summer Avon fragrance, is available as 50 ml EDT, along with the body care collation of 150 ml body lotion and 100 ml body spray.

Tropical fruit Frangipani Woodsy Notes

Scentini Plum Twist

Bali Bliss Fragrance Reviews

loveblueberries
loveblueberries

This is one of my favorite scent for summer time, its very tropical and playfull fragrance which is what i like to wear most during summer, doesnt last very long tho its my only complain about it

This is one of my favorite scent for summer time, its very tropical and playfull fragrance which is what i like to wear most during summer, doesnt last very long tho its my only complain about this fragrance

RoxanaM4491
RoxanaM4491

My single only complaint about this fragrance is it's longevity.... however the scent itself is extremely pleasing and its sweetness is not childish but actually sexy in an exotic way.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I'm not a big fan of this fragrance...not because of the scent because the scent is okay but the lasting power is really bad for me...about an hour or two :(

freshTOOdeath
freshTOOdeath

I absolutely LOVE this fragrance. I dated a girl who wore it and it is completely intoxicating.

From the back of the box, from AVON:

"Immerse yourself in a lush oasis filled with vibrant passion fruits, fresh frangipani flowers and exotic Balinese woods."

When I saw Bali Bliss in last year's summer brochures, I went ahead and got the body wash (on sale), no lotion was released here in The States, and found it works very well with mark.'s Karmala and Bohista lotions and perfumes. I was not all that sure I wanted the EDT, as it was skewed slightly more towards femme; until I saw it in the last "outlet" book for $3.99 for 50 ml. How could I resist?

Being an immense fan of passion fruits (maracujas) and their unique tart, sweet aroma and nectar, I have decided this is a very nice passion fruit perfume. I also get subtle hints of mangoes and (maybe) some papaya as well, but it is really ALL about the passion fruit for me. Despite the very fruity opening, this is not "too sweet" or syrupy at all. In fact, as it wafts up from my arm, I am having a craving for some tropical fruit salad! Frangipani (or "plumeria") is a HUGE tropical flower (touch the outer edges of your hands together and cup them to approximate its size) with a delightful aroma that is warm, slightly musky and rich. This "note" arrives, and takes the wheel, with the maracuja riding 'shotgun'. I also get something somewhat reminiscient of balmy beachy tropical breezes wafting around me. On the drydown, Bali Bliss becomes very woody (imagine driftwood, still soaked with sea water, drying in the sun) and, just for a moment, I get that (somewhat slightly synthetic) powdery sweetness many of this House's scents marketed to women have, but here in BB it is not overpowering and adds to the overall lovely "vibe" instead of detracting from it. After the delicious nectar smells is gone and the floweriness has faded the lovely scent of the "Balinese" woods is all that remains with a yummy afterthought of tropical bounty. I enjoy this a great deal (more than I expected to, actually) as it makes me os-magine a lovely day, laying on a sun-drenched beach somewhere in the South Pacific, sipping fruity drinks and just RELAXING as beautiful flowers blow in the wind and the sea sparkles...just what I needed on a rainy afternoon here in the northeastern United States!

Sillage: okay (more of a personal pleasure)
Longevity: average to fair
Overall: 3.25/5

This is NOT something that is going to win any FiFi's or anything, but it is what it is. A very nice fruity floral with an overall tropical aura, that smells pretty darn good! The longevity, on me anyway, is much better than I read below, and the longer it is on my skin the more warm and sultry it becomes.

I feel that I must make a confession here: the MAIN reason I bought this perfume (other than the ridiculously low price) was the movie "Eat, Pray, Love" starring Julia Roberts. The cinematography of Bali, the beaches, the lush florals and jungles and the beautiful sunsets...I had hoped wearing this would "take me there" but all it really did was make me hungry for tropical fruits, want to go to the beach and watch the sun set gathered around a bonfire with loved ones. For three ninety-nine, though...I'm not complaining!!

Anaa
Anaa

This perfume reminiscent me of Bali even I never been there.It's tropical,citric and sweet and even if I like this it's something in it that makes my heart batter and feel like I'm gonna throw up.

tmy
tmy

This is a reealy nice scent ! i love it soo so much . This is my favourite perfume (now) <3 ..
I like how it smells , it's not very sugary ,heavy, it's just perfect . The best for summer days, for teenager girls ! <3

This is fruity and floral, but not overly sugary sweet. It has very little lasting power, even if you layer. The overall effect is very pleasant.

Allyfally
Allyfally

I loved the scent sample in the catalog, so I ordered the spray and the body wash... But I was so disappointed when I got it! The spray is slightly better than the wash, but the body wash just plain stinks.

I dont smell any sweet/fruity smell in it at all.

Smrynamed

I got as a gift for the new year. Small, elegant in a pink perfume bottle. Easily stored, waiting to be brought inside the bag. young people and adults can use together with the smell of elegant ladies. Long-term, durable, have a smell. I loved it.!

Smrynamed

Avon'un 2011 yılından itibaret satışını yapmayacağını öğrendim. Bu neden ile bir tane sipariş verdim. Umarım memnun kalırım.

I hope i like it.

Fragrancelover79
Fragrancelover79

This is a nice floral;fruity fragrance from avon. It isn't heavy and overbearing like some floral/fruity fragrances. The only downside is it isn't long lasting. I strongly suggest you order the lotion and shower gel if you want it to last longer.

penny-lane
penny-lane

Nothing special. It's sweet, good for hot summer days when you just need something to refresh you for few minutes. Yes, it disappears from my skin after only a few minutes which is a shame :/ I kind of like this girly smell.

It's not sweet in a sugary way. It's a very fresh and clean smelling floral, almost aquatic. There is a hint of a woody smell in the die down, which is very pleasant mixed with the floral. You can almost sense that there is a hint of salt in it also. It's not in the notes though, so that may just be my imagination.
If it was a true perfume I would love it to pieces. However, it is really just a body spray. I like it so much though, I carry it around with me in my bag and use it when the scent dies off.

guest_gothchick
guest_gothchick

i got this perfume today i love it smells sooo nice i am sure my bf would love it:)

Kriste*
Kriste*

great for summer.very sweet,fruity

laura.poison
laura.poison

it's great for summer, very girlish and sweet.. it wears of really fast

JASAvonRep
JASAvonRep

I so love this scent. As an Avon Rep I was able to get this scent before it was released to the public and I fell in love with it then. I purchased 3 bottles. It's amazing, the scent last and it is refreshing and clean.

Look for New Scents from Avon Coming SOON! Ice Sheers (3 scents for women) and their newest addition to the Black Suede called Black Suede Leather for Men, all amazing scents.

marcela86
marcela86

For the beginning i smell mango, ananas, coconut in a very fresh way and coriander, after a while i can detect frangipani flower, brown sugar and mosc. It's very pleasant, perfect for spring and summer, but very short lasting. I think this is the tropical version of Be...kissable.

guest_mia
guest_mia

I love this parfume

gkn
gkn

i got it today. at the beginning it's sweet with tropical fruit scents, reminds of fruity chewing gum a bit, but also fresh, i don't think it's sugary or colying. after a while sweetnes fades and flower scent dominates, the dry down is salty musky. i think it has a note similar to lancome cyclades and shiseido zen summer that gives the common salty fresh mineral feeling, but i couldn't identify what...i liked it, it's feminine, over avarage perfume suitable for summer time day wear, nice bottle. the only disadvantage is it doesn't last long, but can be enhanced with body lotion.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

very sugary sweet like synthetic flavoured fruit-bonbons. i can smell kind of tropical fruits as mango, ananas and melon but in a very artificial way. the fragipani unfortunately i can hardly detect. lasting power surprisingly excellent!
sexy? well no, not at all, can t imagine that a man will like to taste of sugary fruitsalad on a woman. hmmm child or teenage girly fragrance, the bottle is really very nice with the swirls and the lilac shine, i will give it another try layering it with a more subtle fragrance to see what results, as it is not bad but mutch too girlie and sugary in a very overpowering way.

Bali Bliss by Avon 3.68 out of 5 based on 137 ratings and 23 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Bali Bliss fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Bali Bliss, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bali Bliss by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bali Bliss by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.