Designers » A » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Black Suede Touch Avon for men

Black Suede Touch Avon for men
dislike

Black Suede Touch by Avon is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. Black Suede Touch was launched in 2006. Top note is ginger; middle notes are patchouli and pepper; base notes are cashmere wood, nutmeg, musk and vanilla.

Ginger

Patchouli Pepper

Cashmere Wood Nutmeg Musk Vanilla

Black Suede Touch Fragrance Reviews

joahel
joahel

Pepper and vanilla. Decent smell, but missing something. Also, sillage and projection are poor.

GRAF
GRAF

Very good scent. Horrible longevity and good sillage like many Avon scents. Good price but very weak. Not buying again.

Luthien999
Luthien999

This fragrance for men is really sexy and hot. Kinda aphrodisiac. My boyfriend loves this fragrance so much and so do I. He owns EDT, spray and shower gel...practically the whole package. One of the best from Avon.

EmilyTheStrange
EmilyTheStrange

WOW. I've been sampling Avon fragrances today and left this one until last.....ding ding ding, we have a winner!

I've always worn fragrances based on whether I like them regardless of which sex they're marketed for, and this will be no exception. I do not care that this is designed for men, because on my skin, this is AMAZING. So much so that I'm shocked because in all honesty, while I like some Avon perfumes, none of them have ever wowed me like this.

First of all, there is no initial blast of alcohol with this one (which is RARE when it comes to Avon for me). Second of all, while it's not incredibly long lasting - it doesn't seem to be fading anywhere near as quickly as other Avon scents do. Thirdly, and most importantly, these notes dance together *perfectly*.

Pepper, Ginger, Patchouli and Nutmeg...YUM!! Patchouli and Vanilla also make their presence known before it all settles down into a warm, inviting mix of all notes listed - as well as leaving a musky trail. I have no idea why this is even associated with the original Black Suede as they are two worlds (galaxies...) apart.

This is now on my want list!!!

juri cela
juri cela

My sister and I bought this for ourselves! We don't care if it's a male perfume. We love it!

juan carlos.henriquez

tengo esta colonia hace casi un mes, mi opinion final no es muy buena, mas bien me parece mediocre pero no pesimo, so aroma es bastante normal me parece una pimienta dulsona amaderada, un aroma de mediana adultes, ahora mi gusto no esta aqui, no es por que sea avon, ya que no me considero clacista en cuanto a colonias, me da exactamente lo mismo q sean de casas baratas y populares mientras huelan bien pueden estar dentro de mis favoritos, pero lamentablemente nunca mas comprare este, lo lamento hasta ahora no a la pimienta.

juan carlos.henriquez

una colonia muy similar a the one gentleman, comparten 3 notas muy importantes, vainilla pimienta y pachuli, una compra segura y esquisita, solo le falta mas duracion y sillage.

Virgoan-hunk
Virgoan-hunk

Touch, is a good scent, its a well done Peppery, woody musk fragrance.
However its lasting power is a bit of a let down, it just knocks the 4-5 hour mark.
Sillage is not great at all.
I sprayed at 6am and by 7am it was already a skin scent, by 10am I could only detect a wispy, woody trace of it only if I smelt my wrist deeply.
Touch is not necassarily a bad fragrance, it is actually quite classy and Sophisticated, its just that I have much better fragrances in my collection, and Touch just becomes a fragrance I use for work or lazing at home when I'm not in a mood to really smell like I've cologne on, yet still want to smell Okay.
6 out of 10.
Wish it had better Projection and Longevity.

karel.hoch
karel.hoch

My 70year old uncle wears it - it explains a lot. Cheap smell even though the drydown is not that bad...

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

quorum silver on opening, D&G the one gentleman during drydown. I dont get magnetism whatsoever. It smells great though. A good inexpensive fragrance.

longevity - 5-6 hours
projection - Average/mild
Scent - 8.5/10

pob75
pob75

This is quite a different scent from Black Suede, so the name is a bit misleading. It is gentler, more subtle, more sophisticated, less linear and much less powdery.

It has a gingery, musky and spicy edge throughout, which makes it more masculine. Late on in dry down it gets a little sweeter with a vanilla note.
At 5 hours it does get more powdery, more like the original Black Suede, and there is a note that resembles baby powder, but the ginger/spice/slightly sour notes balance it out.

Longevity is very good on me (7+ hours) and projection is good for a few hours before settling down and staying very close to the skin.

I really like this - so does my girlfriend - and for the money I think it is really good. Probably has a wider appeal than Black Suede because it is a bit edgier.

Glad I bought it and I will probably buy more.

Gyöngy
Gyöngy

THE BEST Avon fragrance ever! My husband also loves it! <3

Pansho
Pansho

I bought this for my husband purely because my mum is an Avon representative and it was on sale.. WOW.. This sent is very sexy.. Its very manly, very woody and fresh but settles later on to a slightly softer and sweeter note.. Its very similar to Diesel Ful For Life.. (also in love with). The sent seems to last a good time on his skin too. We both leave the house for work at about 5:20am and I can still smell it on him when we get home at about 3-4pm!! I think it aqlso has a very aniseed smell aswell but that could be the pepper and patchouli mixed together? Either way I think its very sexy very manly and would defiantly buy again!!

geekweevil
geekweevil

I wear this one (as a female) and i love the gingery leathery combination- it's smooth like sueude too. Almost new car leather smell, only much softer and fairly expensive smelling.

This was a blind purchase (well, it's avon so most of the buys are blind! - i don't count those little 'rub your wrist here' spots).
I find this doesnt last more than about 4 hours, which is fine cause i get bored with scent after about four hours.

I have tried this out on a few male guests over the time i've had it -and they all smell quite delicious in it,plus they all really liked it.
This is one of the better avon fragraces.

domurst
domurst

I would call this "so so perfume" - truly average one. Ok - the vanilla, patchouli and cashmere wood mixture is nice enough to wear in the evening, but it's absolutely linear, uninspiring and AVERAGE. This might work well for newbies in a fragrance world, but if you've smelled through hundreds of others fragrances this won't surprise you with anything.

zackywacky6
zackywacky6

Really a good fragrance, a bit too sweet for my likings, but otherwise good sillage and lasts for a whole day.

andrevarx

Because it is not "Black Suede Leather" in the database, I will use this space to comment on this fragrance. Input your notes are ginger with hints of leather, its middle notes are a mixture of leather and wood with a very slight touch of powder, base notes of wood a mixture dominated by leather hides.

It's a great fragrance for daily use, the duration of the skin is more than 5hrs, has presence and neatness, as mentioned, is a youth version of Black Suede, suitable for men over 18 years. The touch of wood can be slightly seductive, but is more used in an office environment. Recommended.

andrevarx

This EDT is seductive and spicy. Input notes of ginger very marked with a touch of leather and spice base notes of leather and spice type pepper, sweet base notes of leather.

Aroma is a modern, well-suited to spicy oriental, might even qualify as "leather spicy" if I may say. It's a younger version of Black Suede, the Black Suede Leather Like (not shown in this database), suitable for men 18 and older. A pleasant aroma and slightly seductive, but nothing beyond a sense of cleanliness daily, for daily use, preferably in temperate or cold climates.

Barbi-ka
Barbi-ka

I love it. When I smell it hmmmmm. It's a fantastic fragrance. I want it to semell on a sexy guy:::---)))

PieRat
PieRat

If someone would have told me after sampling this scent that it was made by some famous fragrance house I would not have doubted them.

Avon lately has made a few interesting and fabulous fragrances. This one is a homerun for sure. One of the few scents I have that when I wear it I am constantly sniffing my wrist.

As with a lot of Avon scents the longevity is not the best, but it is a lot better than the longevity failed Beckham scents.

Castor
Castor

A tamer, limited version of Bogart pour Homme. This means that if you find this last one off putting because you find it too sweet or tenacious, you might as well try this one.

guest_LIILY
guest_LIILY

THIS IS SEXY

guest_suedelover
guest_suedelover

Ive searched high and low for a fragrence like this. Its full bodied yet not over powering and evokes memories of a forest on a warm summer afternoon. It a real all round fragrence that can be worn any time of day at any time of the year. It gives off a real sensual smell and the results are spectacular!

Dreamer81
Dreamer81

Black Suede Touch is one of best (if not best) Avon offerings. It is very natural smelling mix of pepper, ginger and vanilla. Very spicy on top. Elegant sweet dark touch evokes mystery in me. I can see this more as a mature scent (25+, or formal clothes). It could be easy mistaken for more expensive designer offerings (to me it has similiar vibe to La Nuit by YSL). Unfortunately longevity is only about 4-5 hours. Great office/evening scent for gentleman.

I bet it would be much more popular if it has Armani/Versace/D&G/insert designer name label on it.

Overall 6,5/10 from me.

5 Average

justlikehoney
justlikehoney

casnova guy must wear!
I can feel somthing very Sexy and Special in it, Remine me to 35-40 Y/O Guy who still looking good and sexy

liquid-alco
liquid-alco

Probably the best Avon scent for men. Not impressive, not fascinating, but decent and compound.

Lacrymosa
Lacrymosa

This is the poor man's Code but there is nothing cheap about it. While I tend to find an alcohol accord in most Avon's rendering them same-ish, it is not in evidence in this scent, in fact this scent is quite full bodied and rich. It is masculine but no so much that a woman could not wear it , and trust me , I do wear it.

denizati
denizati

I think there's a small hint of salmiak in this, not too much, but it akes this exiting. Yes, this is nice.

vdxl
vdxl

This one is cheap indeed, but it smells like an expensive fragrance. Anyway, better than any Armani, Cavalli or Hugo Boss cologne. I perceive it as evoking a shirt. It smells like ginger, some nice and not overdone patchouli and rich but at the same time sheer vanilla. The lasting power is excellent and, for sure, your lady will love it.

AmilkA
AmilkA

yes, so what that it's cheaper? but its smell is very special, masculine and mmmmmm... in this case (but only in this case so far) I can say - the cheaper - the better :) my best respect for Avon for this fragrance.

guest_flora
guest_flora

i think its more than just okay. as a woman i like it a lot, i mean i like it on men. its sexy, not too masculine(meaning the aftershave-like perfumes) and lasts. i would recommend it to men of any age between 17 and 50... its better than avon's men's fragrances usually

Black Suede Touch by Avon 3.85 out of 5 based on 136 ratings and 31 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Black Suede Touch fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Black Suede Touch, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Black Suede Touch by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Black Suede Touch by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.