Designers » A » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Bond Girl 007 Avon for women

Bond Girl 007 Avon for women
dislike

Bond Girl 007 Avon for women Pictures Bond Girl 007 Avon for women Pictures

AVON continues their tradition of cooperation with celebrities. After signing a long-term contract with acter Patrick Dampsey, Bond girl Gemma Arterton comes to the scene, with an announcement that this perfume will be the biggest global edition for this year.

Gemma Arterton is a British actress, known for her role in the movie Agent Fields, and she will act in Avon's video commercial and printed campaign starting from October 2008. Her face will decorate cover of Avon catalogue with an announcement of the new perfume. The house Avon prepared 57 million samples of this perfume for that occasion.

Bond girl is sexy, smart, well-endowed, glamorous and extremely feminine. Mission of the perfume Bond Girl 007 is exactly like that: created with an intention to possess all qualities of Bond girl.

Cooperation on the notes of Bond Girl 007 continues with Firmenich perfumeurs, and its presentation at the market is announced for October 2008.

The perfume opens with notes of white peach, orange blossom, floral bouquet of jasmine, calypso orchid and freesia in the heart, while the bottom notes introduce amber, cashmere wood, patchouli and musk.

Bond Girl 2007 will be available in the amount of 50 ml edt with the price of 30 $ in Avon catalogues from October 2008.

Mini-website dedicated especially to this fragrance will be presented in November 2008. (avon.com/bondgirl)

Peach Orange Blossom Ambrette (Musk Mallow)

Jasmine Orchid Freesia

Amber Patchouli Musk Cashmeran

Tomorrow

Bond Girl 007 Fragrance Reviews

sunshinegurl17
sunshinegurl17

I love this fragrance. I loved it when it first came out and I looked everywhere to find it again. My mom-in-law ended up getting me a bottle for Christmas. Smells just like I remember. At first you definitely smell the peach. I still smell the peach, but with a little floral scent. Definitely sweet with just a hint of the patchouli and musk to tie it all together. One thing about this perfume though...as I see with a lot of Avon perfumes is that you can smell a little bit of the alcohol smell. It's not terrible but, in my opinion, you can notice it a little. It doesn't take away from the fragrance though.

Pretty bottle too! Looks sexy. Like a Bond Girl. :)

bubbagump
bubbagump

It's not that bad, but for me there is something missing, althought there is so much going on.
I used to love it when I was younger but now it is lacking that extra something for me...
In my opinion it's suitable for young ladies growing out of their teens.

thalestv
thalestv

this perfume vaguely resembles tomorrow avon

Kittenheels
Kittenheels

While I was an AVON lady, I couldn't bring myself to buy this because the tacky name put me right off. It was only when one of the perfume vials broke in my bag that I noticed the smell. I bought a bottle and sprayed it on my wrists and neck and went shopping. I was stopped twice to ask what I was wearing. It really is a gorgeous scent and I am so annoyed that AVON have stopped producing it. I was told it was because of the branding rights of 007 - but really who would know??! I hope they have the good sense to rebottle and rebrand. But then again it is AVON and they're not known for common sense decisions. Some of the perfumes are horrendous but the keep going, year on year..

berrycool1211
berrycool1211

My sister brought it for me.
It's one of my favourite perfume to wear.
In the beginning, to me, the scent is somewhat citrus but a little while later it becomes soft and powdery.
It's good to wear in the daytime.
In my opinion, the perfume is classic, feminine and a little sultry.

NikkiSelf
NikkiSelf

I've never had so many compliments with any other perfume than I have had with this!! I can understand the mixed reviews as I wouldn't say it's one of my favourite perfumes yet it must do something once on contact with the skin because people notice it and they like it!

fragaddict
fragaddict

I don't care for this at all. It doesn't smell like Tomorrow and it lacks the depth and complexity one would expect from a perfume with this name. There is a hint of peach in the opening that is rather nice but soon dries down to a soft woody floral that can be considered boring. I'm acutally yawning just reviewing this. This is not interesting nor exciting, which is what you would expect from a bond girl. The most interesting aspect of this is the bottle.

1Nat2Tasha
1Nat2Tasha

I really love this perfume :) I'm usually not that much into woody scents, but this one is definitely an exception :)

Kiku
Kiku

I've all but given up on Avon. Their once carefully blended, each one distinctive perfumes have given way to they-all-smell-alike celebrity stinks. "Bond Girl 007" doesn't do much to break the trend. The name and image do not fit the scent. You would expect something called "Bond Girl" to be edgy and tough but it is less sharp and overwhelming than today's Avons: it is practically a throwback to the light, fruity, musky scents of the 1970's. An improvement over Avon's recent offerings but not by much.

mellymel
mellymel

I purchased it after smelling the paper on the catalogue. That's something I'll never repeat!
It smells totally different in reality and I hate it.
I sprayed it on my wrist in the evening and then at night I couldn't sleep because I hated the smell.
I tried to convince myseld for hours to like it (because I really loved it on the paper), but then I had to go and wash my wrist.
I gave it away.

Bobster
Bobster

This is one amazing womens fragrance from Avon. My mom wears this and it smells awesome on her. She says she can put it on in the morning and still smell it late that afternoon. A++++

reddoor2000
reddoor2000

This is a very unusal fragrance,it starts off being sweet,then goes into a musky fragrance,applied sparingly,it has great potential for those that want something different,it reminds me of JP Gaultier(original)so if you like fragrance on that style this would be for you,in keeping this fragrance is a lot more subtle than JP Gaultier......must admit that it might not be everybody's favourite.....its a fragrance that you have to aquire the taste for......

rachna.rudola
rachna.rudola

I purchased the perfume blinldly from a Avon representative when it was available after some discount. . And I regret it very much.. Very low in standard. Smells very cheap indeed. The drydown is musk and jasmine and I feel nauseaous. very much not my scent.Infact Very dissappointed. The bottle is still very full. I dont even feel like using it as a room freshener.

peonia555
peonia555

I am totally in love with this fragrance! I bought it because someone told me it smelled a lot like Narciso Rodriguez for her (which I also have and love) but it doesn't. On me it's more fruity than floral (for her is the other way round) and it smells absolutely amazing! I wear it in winter/fall (it doesn't feel very summery) and it think it's more suitable for a woman in her 30s than for girls. I have it and I'll definitely buy it in future!

Blackirish
Blackirish

When this first came out I ordered it from Avon.i fell in love w/ it.its can be worn for night or day.it smells sexy and mysterious.I loved it.it was my smell.I recieved so many compliments w/this.then,I became really sick w/ the flu.& every sent made me dizzy & sick.my sense of smell was wrecked for a while & although I tried to go back to bond......the love was gone.the same smell,but different somehow to me.ive been very sad over this,I held on the bottle in hopes it would reclaim a place but after 3 years it didn't.so I gave it to a good friend.complients are all hers now,& somehow,oddly,I love it on her :(.my review is that this a sent worth trying.very sexy!

pefrumeaddict101
pefrumeaddict101

This lovely perfume is fantastic value for money. Beautiful patchouli, not too much, and the deep musky / earthyness- wow!
I adore this perfume, its fresh fruity and warm, not sweet at all. Lasts for ages. Sitting here smelling the empty bottle! I need to order some right away!! Highly recommended. Quirky bottle and lid, love it.

Sheiloka
Sheiloka

Really reminds me of avon Tomorrow, which I love by the way.

cloyd42
cloyd42

I must say after finally buying some of this that I'm quite disappointed. The peach note is extremely artificial, almost having a citronella offness to it. There's not too much of the other notes either. I think Avon's perfumes are extremely underrated and suffer from the perfume market's snobbery but this particular juice smells like the ingredients aren't very good or well thought out. Sad.

Persistence: several hours
Fabulosity: Lemon Pledge
Value to Price ratio: poor

wazeem.nightmoon
wazeem.nightmoon

im going to buy it tomorow i wanted to know if its worth to buy it i wanted to know if it smell good but i think ll love it..

fragranceperfume
fragranceperfume

I don't really like this perfume that much.. It's nice in one way with the sweet smell of it, but after a while the scent begins to get to you. I felt a bit nauseous after spraying myself with it, and couldn't wait to get it off.

The perfume is nice, but I wouldn't recommend it, or buy it again. I like sweet fragrances, but this was a sickening sweet, with a harsh base.

It does last quite a while with a few sprays, and the bottle is quite cute.

My rating: 1.8/5

Anissa
Anissa

On my skin this is weird.I get a lot of cardamom and cinnamon,like fresh baked cinnamon rolls.There`s still a lovely musky and woody base.Even though I am not a huge fan,men love it on me.I use it occasionally.

It's one of the scents you can get out there plenty times. There is nothing special about it and it's very mainstream. Too sweet for me anyway.

I can only describe this fragrance as "lovely". It's fresh and floral and slightly woody, and remains soft and feminine all the way through to drydown. I don't think it's particularly sexy or sultry, so it's name seems a bit out of place, but still, a very lovely fragrance.

fanciful
fanciful

Addition to the given notes...:

TOP: ambrette
BASE: cashmere wood

Miffymuffin
Miffymuffin

I was pleasantly surprised by this. Avon perfumes usually smell the same to me cheap, flowery and give me a headache. This is one of the exceptions, the other being Absynthe. It is lovely. it smells spicy on me and is not overpowering. My everyday favourite.

funky_gina
funky_gina

It has a great name, bottle but its contents just does not cut it with me. It is a light and powdery scent without a real character. It begins with the fruity/floral feel closing with a woody base and some powdery 'feel'. It is a very wearable everyday scent but not a significant or memorable one. I do not consider it to be a sensual/sexy scent at all.
It is not long lasting either.

i had smelled this a couple of times from the avon book's scented pages and something about it caught my attention. it didn't smell like the rest. it stood out and was different. i did buy the full bottle, finally. it sprays on sweet with some alcohol, then as it dries it turns into a spicy, alluring scent, a soft, woody, musky powder. its a dry cologne which i love. lasting power is about 4 hours on me. i'm glad i bought it and i love the bottle design.

georgiannna
georgiannna

A sexy scent, a little bit sweet, worth to buy it, lasting all day. I like the base notes: musk, patchouli and amber, Surrender has the same, another beautiful perfume by Avon.

sofiii
sofiii

Bond Girl 007 is actually quite a surprise in the beginning. It starts quit fruity, fresh, sugared, pink, but not as the Lanvin Jeanne kinda red berries pink, it’s more like a hybrid of Dior Addict II for the fresh zest, plus some sweetness and plus a touch of Sarah Jessica Parker’s Lovely for the musky swirls. Since I’m not a fan of Lovely nor any ‘skanky’ musk like that, I’m impressed by the contrast in the scent in the beginning, but am sure this is not my type of perfume.

Soon the lemon sweet smell becomes dominant, and it’s actually quite good, it’s sweet and non-cloying. Somehow I can see this as a modified version of Britney’s Circus Fantasy, but it doesn’t last long. Then it just gets less lemon-y and more and more sweet, dried apricot + apricot jam smell, plus the never dying used old test stripe kinda floral back ground which I find quite a few Avon female perfumes have (in this case, jasmine is a little bit more dominant in the faceless blended floral background).

The dry down is quite sweet in a headach-inducing jasmine dominant sweet fruit jam kinda way. Somehow there’s a type of round, cold-milk, stomach-turning scent that I find in Jean Paul Gautier Ma Dame and Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline. If you are not a fan of those type of scent, steel clear from Bond Girl 007.

demimonde
demimonde

I received a sample of this as a gift on ebay, and I tried it before getting my glasses to read the label!
I was impressed, I enjoy wearing it, it is uplifting, fresh and vibrant, not particularity long lasting but as each spray is not overpowering it is one that is nice to top up when you visit the ladies room!

I find it amusing that it is an Avon fragrance, not something I would normally consider or even try, but this one sneaked up on me, I like to try it out on my friends to see if they can guess who makes it!

After the tester vial, I actually had a bottle bought for me as a gift, another one here who gets lots of compliments on wearing it!

TankGirl
TankGirl

This one changes from a masculine fragrance to a soft flowery/powdery one. When I sprayed it today I immideatly smelled a sharp citrus note with a peach shadow. Really masculine and sharp. After the drydown, the jasmine, freesia and musk take the lead and BG007 becomes a nice warm sweet juice. Good sillage and long lasting. its not something that I wouldnt wear or buy to a friend because it lacks personality and it quind of smells like a lot of other perfumesa, although it doesnt smell cheap.

guest_grace
guest_grace

the scent caught my nose at first but once i put it on and really had a good wiff, it feels as though i would much rather expect the scent to be on a man. in my opinion, it is too musk and masculine for my taste.

perfumegirl
perfumegirl

bought a bottle of this from my avon rep not so long ago ..first impressions love tthe sexy bottle design , very bond ....
as for the perfume itself was slightly dissapointed very woody overtones to this very oriental with a rash of flower power in it too ! nothing really daring about this ...also tried bond girl shower gel and upon first use the smell was quite masculine ... not something id consider using again not really my cup of tea this scent im afraid

adele l
adele l

This is a very likeable fragrance, almost suitable to anyone. It's not cheap smelling or offensive in any way but I need something more unique for myself.

Fragrancelover79
Fragrancelover79

Unique fragrance, had to wait for the dry down to enjoy it, after that I really did like it.

guest_emmanuel.barcelosounico@ho
guest_emmanuel.barcelosounico@ho

tenho este perfume e simplismente é perfeito!
indico ele para a noite,pois se concentra em 80% dos tipos de pele.
é sexy,ousado e atraente.
paresse ser um perfume masculino prq começa quente, e no corpo fica ousado e envolvente!
vc coloca e vc não sente mas de vez em quando vc sente o cheiro ao seu redor.
quer um conselho?
compre e comprove vc vai adorar e ver a qualidade do frasco q é lindo, e , principalmente da fragrância!!!!

bluegreenlj
bluegreenlj

Bond Girl 007 starts off peppery and spicy, then the peach and floral notes appear. I find this scent delicious and sweet (but not headache inducing!) suitable for all occasions. One of my favourite scents.

guest_Letty
guest_Letty

To me, it smells exactly like another Avon fragrance: TTA Tomorrow. I don't like it and regret purchasing it.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

I got this as a gift from my future mother-in-law along with the shower gel. I had to gank the shower gel, it smelt so butch. In an act of pure selfless research I finally tried the perfume today (the shower gel scared me).

It began with a blast of huge alcohol (not puzzling aldehydes, think metho), then it turned into a boring & inelegant floral before settling into a relatively pleasant smokey wood note. If only I liked flagrant woodsy notes which try too hard.

The name is very misleading, this is not exciting nor deliciously skanky enough to be worthy of the name Pussy Galore.

pansylady
pansylady

I was sadly disappointed by this one- I expected more impact from the orange blossom, jasmine and freesia- but what I mostly got was peach and musk- and very little staying power

Nogitsune07
Nogitsune07

Avon's Bond Girl 007 is fairly distinctive to my nose. I'm starting to really like this one. It definitely is one of the longer lasting fragrances that I have, but that said, it's not overbearing or anyway an "in-your-face" perfume. There's a fruity kick at the start, but this mellows out fairly quickly into a sophisticated musky, woody scent, wrapped in a lingering floral bouquet. The staying power of this one is another plus. Chic, modern and a bit flirty - just like the shape of the bottle.

lunaistelle
lunaistelle

I would give nothing for this perfume, but once I'd tried it was all compliments! And it is extremely addictive... lol

LoveLy
LoveLy

good job avon! this wasn't an easil forgettable scent and it was very modern, not your usual musky scent even though i believe some was added.

flowers_are_evil
flowers_are_evil

my two year old son drank a sample and for days he smelled like the Bond Girl :)

first I liked it but then it turned up to be very annoying, good that I didn't pay for it.

guest_honey89100
guest_honey89100

amazin! (; smell sooo gud!

justlikehoney
justlikehoney

Sexy,Rich,Elegant parfume but Remine me to Truth by Calvin Klein

guest_Annalisa
guest_Annalisa

I usually wear expensive designer fragrances, such as Dior, Chanel, etc. However, I received a bottle of this fragrance from a co-worker as a "secret santa" gift. At first, I will admit, I was a little hesitant to use an Avon fragrance; I had a very snobbish approach to it. However, I was surprised to find it very nice! It is sexy, but a good day fragrance - like a sexy secretary or librarian. It is a young, but not teenaged, smell - perfect for a girl in her twenties. I wear it regularly, now, and people always tell me I smell good! I just go on letting them assume it's an expensive designer fragrance - they don't need to know it's Avon!

dilianavk
dilianavk

For me this one is a cheaper version of Dsqared She Wood.I like both but I have this one finally.
To my nose it starts with peaches and is quite woody at the end.

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

I have many customers that just love this fragrance and swear by it. I agree that it does smell lovely on them. I think that it's a very well-rounded scent, and wish that it worked for me, but try as I may (several attempts now) it just disappears on me.

MondeoGirl

Since first purchasing this perfume and having a rest from it, I've actually come to really like it. Maybe I was expecting too much before but it's completely inoffensive and perfect for daywear. Fresh, softly fruity and very feminine, I rather like it now!

Malibu gives a good description.

wild_strawberry
wild_strawberry

Nice smell, mostly musk and white flowers, gives impression of clean skin, and good soap. My boyfriend says it's sexy, but I think it's nothing special.

susieqrj
susieqrj

The smell is very good, but is too subtle. I bought a gift set with a body lotion and even using then together, it pratically vanished away. I can only smell it very close to the skin.

denizati
denizati

I just simply like this perfume. It isn't too strong, so I can wear it everyday at work.

Diegof7
Diegof7

Tem um cheiro maravilhoso é suave e não é enjoativo pode ser usado em qualquer situação ele é meio frutal com um fundo docinho !!

This one is just a little too sweetly innocent on me, fruity and powdery. Maybe it doesn't work with my skin, but it struck me as being pretty but very young. For a Bond Girl, I expected a more complex and sexy fragrance. Still, it's nice, no real complaints.

Malibu
Malibu

BOND GIRL 007 is a surprisingly wearable sultry fruity/floral. At first spritz BG007 is a sweet mix of peach & orange blossom. After half an hour it settles into a warm melody of sultry florals, and finally concluding into a woody base.

Pretty, but not original. It isn't something I'd re-buy.

Pastella
Pastella

Here's how a perfume, after bad and fogy morning, going to work and the myriad of daily problems, it can change a day. Bath, a little perfume on the body and go to coffe.Plesent society and ... "as well odor .." and the world is beautiful again ..

vertigo
vertigo

I got a sample in the cinema ;)
I'm wearing it now, on a cool windy day, and I'm sure it suits the time.
It's a pleasant scent, of the kind that people tell you that you smell "nice".
Nothing innovative though.
Could be a good fragrance for the office or meeting a lot of new people at work.
No one should be offended!
I don't like the drydown, it's too masculine on me.

clairenose
clairenose

I think the most important thing about Bond Girl is that it is wearable and not at all overpowering. I think it smells very similar to Contradiction by Calvin Klein (anyone agree?) with a hint more powdery rose on top. One of my best friends used to wear Contradiction as her signature scent and it is definitely a nose-catcher. That is to say when you catch a whiff of it from someone, you sudddenly pay attention. I like Bond Girl and would probably wear it in the evening only.

MondeoGirl

I forgot to add before how the bottle is reminiscent of Jean-Paul Gaultier's 'Le Classique'. The colour of Avon's scent also reflects this similarity. A clever idea that can in no way be deemed a copy!

Folypeelarks
Folypeelarks

I'm not sure, but i think that it resembles one of the Bvlgari's perfumes from the series ''Omnia''

guest_oit
guest_oit

nice smell love it im gettin it

CountAnubis
CountAnubis

Ok, now i smelled a sample of it. And i can say its very dissapointing for me. Its just a soft Fressia scent. Because the Fressia is the central ingredient you smell. Only in the top is somthing like peach for a short sniff and the base is a warm and soft musk.
But you have Fressia from top to base.
Just a typical accommodating mainstream fragrance.

03 out of 10 points

Lisa
Lisa

I tried a sample this weekend, the opening was very strong fruty scent, then it turns a woody very pleasent scent that lasted all day long on my skin.

MondeoGirl

I'm still not quite sure what I think of this scent. It is NOT at all like Avon's Surrender (sorry Coriander) which I loved with it's rich, deep, sexy, woody, musky tones. No, Avon Bond Girl is very, very subtle (too subtle) with soft fruits (peach definitely and maybe watermelon), a hint of florals with a light, fresh twist. It is barely detectable once spritzed on and fades far too quickly.

Apparently, James Bond would find it impossible to resist - I believe he'd find it impossible to detect!

Coriander
Coriander

For me, its very similar at Avon´s Surrender...
Lots of musk in my skin.

vtothek
vtothek

Starts off fruity floral but dries down to be very woodsy. At first you might find it a bit masculine because of the woods but it's a very soft feminine fragrance. However, I find it doesn't know what it wants to be - sweet and girlish or mature and sexy? In the end it rounds out to more sweet than sexy, making me question the title. This is not the scent of one of Bond's femme fatales, but rather a girl next door. Still, I do like the scent. If I could compare it to anything else it smells a bit like Mariah Carey M, except it's much less intrusive and better off because of it. Don't expect anything too amazing, but for what it is it's decent, even if I think the marketing is a bit off.

Tonya
Tonya

I was given a test swipe of this fragrance when my September order was delivered. Initially, I liked it, -- smelled a fresh and familiar (however, I cannot tell you what it reminded me of). Hours later, I still smell it, -- the scent is around me, but oddly, I cannot smell the concentrated area on my wrist where I specifically applied it.(?) I'm really liking this lingering aroma . .

Aiona
Aiona

I have to agree with CountAnubis. If I'm reading a review, I'd like to hear more about how it smells, rather than whether or not a movie ticket comes with it. From the notes given above, and guarana's comparison, it *sounds* like a fruity-floral. Can anyone confirm that?

guarana
guarana

Maybe it's a strange association, but this perfume reminds me of Narciso Rodriguez for her EDP, which I like. I think it's a good combination, more special than Avon perfumes in general. Quite sexy too but it has some feminine grace in it.

SleepyAVON

To me it smells very feminine, very sweet and fresh. Yummy

guest_AvonDistict Manager
guest_AvonDistict Manager

I have to say this is probably one of the best ladies fragrance we have come out with in a long time. I just return for Avon's Convention in Dallas TX and I fell in love with sweetness of this fragrance! I am so proud to work for a wonderful comapny, Avon!

SleepyAVON

I just got it, and it smells incredible! I love it, plus the bottle is too cool. It looks like an explosive gadget!

Bond Girl 007 by Avon 3.59 out of 5 based on 277 ratings and 73 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Bond Girl 007 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Bond Girl 007, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bond Girl 007 by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bond Girl 007 by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.