Designers » A » Oriental Woody « Groups

Bond Girl 007 Forever Avon for women

Bond Girl 007 Forever Avon for women
dislike

Bond Girl 007 Forever Avon for women Pictures

Bond Girl 007 Forever succeeded last year's edition Bond Girl 007 and it arrived on the market in August 2009. Sexy essences are embodiment of the new Bond girl. They make a combination of luminous citrusy notes blended with seductive floral aromas and smoky woody accords. The fragrance can be found in a purple flacon in amount of 50ml edp.

Citruses Citron Rhubarb Black Currant

Jasmine Papyrus

Cashmere Wood Amber Sandalwood

Narciso Rodriguez For Her

Bond Girl 007 Forever Fragrance Reviews

sunshinegurl17
sunshinegurl17

I had a bottle of this perfume years ago and it wasn't a favorite then. I recently got a few sample vials of this and was anxious to try them out. Putting it on brought a wave of memories, which was cool. Made me feel younger and sexy. I could definitely notice the citrus at first but that died down pretty quickly. Overall, I just smell smoky, sweet woods. No jasmine or fruity notes. It smells nice and sultry, no alcohol smell that is typical of avon perfumes. Probably still not something u would wear often (if at all) just because it's not "me". Very nice though, so it's worth a try!

fragaddict
fragaddict

I thought I would like this one better than the first one. I wanted to enjoy this and from the description thought it would be sexy. I had to give it away because the only note that came through on me was the black pepper. I gave this to my aunt, and she actually likes this. I couldn't walk around smelling like black pepper in stiletto boots. Not sexy.

This is a sibling to the discontinued Le Feu D'Issey!

Halvah
Halvah

A friend of mine loves this one... unfortunately I find it very hard to get along with it, it literally hurts my nose. That must be the black pepper. For my taste it smells very cheap and like a horrible mess. Sorry:(

CoriH

I'm so happy I didn't give this away, I made a wonderful discovery. When worn as a base underneath certain scents (preferably those with some amount of citrus or woods as well as quite a few florals) this scent brings out a deeper darker woodsier side for example when worn underneath Bijan VIP, Bijan takes on a whole new darker life that I love for nighttime use. In fact I have began to use this as a base to turn most of my daytime perfumes into nighttime ones as well. It doesn't work with all but experiment and you may be pleasantly surprised at the treats that you can come up with. I know I was :).

CoriH

Got this as a gift from my avon lady today and whoa for the woody perfume lovers this is a must. Forget citrus and flowers on my this is a warm woody back of a cedar cabinet kind of smell from start to finish. I was hoping it'd be a musky, sexy, woody floral but instead it was just this deep woody scent for hours. I love the bottle, purple's my favorite color and the shape is very sexy but I wouldn't say that this is a sexy perfume, rather I somehow find it calming. I wouldn't buy it for myself bt as a gift hell yes I'll accept it. I think I'll wear it to bed

kasiagrygny
kasiagrygny

This is one of my faves. At first its fruity, then it smells alot like cedar. VERY similar to one of my faves I love love. Sad that it got discontinued

this is strong strong strong. its pepper and licorice and then some floral notes. i have no idea why the other 2 notes aren't listed, but they are definitley there. i smell no citrus in this at all. wood notes, somewhat. this would be a perfect perfume for winter, and it lasts a long time. i put it on at 9 pm last night and i'm still smelling it this morning. i will wear this, but it i actually like the original bond girl much better. but, to be fair, they are 2 totally different scents. they have nothing in common at all. i would buy the original again, but not this one. i'm glad i have the small bottle, and glad that i do like licorice or i wouldn't be able to wear this. that really is the predominant note here.

Nuusutaja
Nuusutaja

In cold season it was hard to feel any smell at all. Now, in summer, it opens itself nicely with quite a noticable aroma. Forever is very different and easily recognizable. Therefore I actually like the bouquet.

ALEXANDRA1983
ALEXANDRA1983

I REALLY LIKE THE FRAGANCE, IT SMELL RARE I DONT KNOW LIKE NOT BAD BUT NOT GOOD NOT MASCULINE NOT FEMENINE I JUST GET IT BEACAUSE OF THE BOTTLE .

This isn't a good perfume I think. It's not so far away from the original and I didn't like that one either. It's quite non-telling and not worth a buy in my view.

Liina
Liina

Bond Girl 007 Forever is supposed to have notes of citruses and black pepper with jasmine and smoky woods. But it's all black pepper. OK, actually I can ALMOST detect the jasmine but it's so subtle that it can easily be undetected. Later the same thing happens with citruses but again it's subtle. The pepper dominates all the way. Some people consider Bond Girl Forever sexy, I consider it heavily peppery.

I agree with the other reviewers who could smell only pepper. It's all pepper. No citrus, no flowers, no woods, just black pepper. This site doesn't even list pepper as one of the notes, but the back of the box reads, "a sultry cocktail of dangerous seduction blending sleek citrus fruits and black pepper with sexy jasmine florals and smoky woods". Not.

I agree with A Bit vintage: It's all pepper. I never even got the hint of flowers or citrus, just full on black pepper like the table condiment. Pass

Fragrancelover79
Fragrancelover79

Sexy, spicy, intriguing fragrance. Very different from the first bond girl, like it lots!

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

Blah, in the beginning I do notice the oh so slight fruity floral aspect, but this quickly turns into pepper, pepper, pepper! Not impressed with this one.

guest_Lucia 1987 Benitez

I bought this fragrance today and I do not know how to describe it.I think that is too spicy but it is okay,it doesn't need a shower gel or body lotion,with the perfume is enough.
the bottle is gorgeous but maybe the original would be better.

guest_Lucia 1987 Benitez

I bought this fragrance today and I really do not how to describe.I

sublimedoll
sublimedoll

From reading the notes and the previous reviews, I don't know if I got a bad sample or what, but all I smell is PEPPER!! Now, I happen to like pepper, but this is ridiculous - it's overpowering and, unfortunately, the little swipe had some lasting power in it - I put it on at 10 til 7 this morning and it's 2:30pm now and the pepper smell still makes me want to sneeze... :(

guest_fan of frag

Must add that it does suit the color of the bottle because it is not really a light fragrance and does suit the bond image better than the first avon bond. Not a deep fragrance but still dark and a little intriguing.

guest_fan of frag

Was very surprised by this one. I myself get an excessive amount of woods so much at first that it smells like a musty old cedar box. Then I get the citrus and flowers wich are really very nice with the woods. As for the strong musty wood and musk smell maybe I just need to work in my bottle or got the bottom of their batch that time because it really is overwhelming at first.

Bond Girl 007 Forever by Avon 3.42 out of 5 based on 93 ratings and 21 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Bond Girl 007 Forever fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Bond Girl 007 Forever, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bond Girl 007 Forever by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bond Girl 007 Forever by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.