Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Celebre Avon for women

Celebre Avon for women
dislike

Celebre Avon for women Pictures Celebre Avon for women Pictures

Celebre by Avon is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are cyclamen, fruity notes and pepper; middle notes are peony, freesia, jasmine, white magnolia and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are sandalwood and cedar.

Cyclamen Fruity Notes Pepper

Peony Freesia Jasmine White Magnolia Lily-of-the-Valley

Sandalwood Cedar

Celebre Fragrance Reviews

ramuniux427
ramuniux427

This perfume is one of my favourites because of its mildness and brightness. When I smell it, it takes me back to my teenage days. This perfume was created to celebrate the happiness of youthfullness.

infinitelady
infinitelady

Ahh this fragrance takes me back my youth days about 15 years ago it was sultry fruity reminds me of summer unbelievably it got discontinued they should off updated the bottle though never updated it since it came out.

Marilia -Mariliaki
Marilia -Mariliaki

This fragrance got when I was 17 from a dealer of Avon which I suggested it because it was a very good offer and also told me that is a must for my age. He convinced me and got it. Specified without any duration, it was like not wearing anything. I liked the body cream of the same series which is a better choice.

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

My perfect countryside-summer-holiday scent B-)

Yessamin
Yessamin

And celebre ice?

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

Ha ha ha... another Avon review! In case u are wondering why on Earth i had this many Avon perfumes... well... in my early teens ...12 or 13 i started to want to be girly and experiment with womanly stuff...makeup, nail polish, perfumes and so on. And because i felt very much a grown up... i wanted a job as well. So i became an Avon lady... ehem...Avon girl! And i used the money that i made to finance my new hobby. I actually made pretty good money and my family was very proud of my entrepreneurial skills. Ha ha ha!

Celebre... it's an olfactory sensation for its price. Just because it's in a pink bottle don't let it fool u in thinking it's a young girl's smell. On the contrary its very elegant and flowery. A perfect perfume for women in their 30s. It's only downside is it's popularity and almost everyone has it or had it or will receive it as a gift. =)

Jellybean
Jellybean

Straightforward floral scent. Pepper and citrus add crispness to this bouquet, however that turns a bit sour on my skin later on. I can tell peony and lilly of the valley are main players here.
It has that common floral signature.
Affordable price and good for daytime.

fermanto23456
fermanto23456

i dont know but i swear 2GOD,i tried very hard 2love avon but my big problem is that they r all smell the same 2my nose,lbd,lwd,incand,treselle,pur blanca,celebre
all smell the same 2 me
not smell bad,just the same with 2minutes loasting on me only
is anybody here feel the same?or it is just me

malikado
malikado

a good one for every day ...light & delight

elenapasnic87
elenapasnic87

nice fragrance, in Europe is more cheap

powdepuff
powdepuff

I absoloutely love this perfume, so feminine and uplifting, but the perfume in th ebottle goes bad quick unless you use it up fast. I've had three bottles of this so far and only cos i find that the smell changes within 6 months of purchase. good thing its almost ALWAYS on offer so i never paid full price. plus the lasting power isnt so great lasts about 4 hours.

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

I purchased this unsniffed as it came with a lot of fragrances I purchased. What a pleasant surprise this was. On my skin the most predominant notes upon drydown are dew-kissed peonies and cedar wood. This is very long-lasting on the skin, especially for an Avon fragrance. On my skin this lasts up to 6 hours with one spray. The sillage is just enough to get noticed and not overpowering. I really like this one, it smells like a much higher end perfume than it is.

universe
universe

according to me, this perfume is a bad imitation of dior jadore...

RonaRona93

It's just a beautiful fragrance for spring and summer . A very simple and gentle floral, and i don't get any fruits at all. I'm a bit disappointed cuz' it smelled so much better on paper( soft and more fruity-powdery), but it is OK and i don't regret buying it , it's cheap and good perfume.
Now i know what it smells likee !!! Not like J'adore (don't mess celebre with the masterpiece ! ) , it smells same as Nivea deodorant Pure and Natural -lotus scent.

Edit- I totally dislike it now :S !, i can't stand the freesia note and it's too sharp(smells like l'Eau d'Issey- which i dislike too! ) I have to throw it or give it to someone

Gyöngy
Gyöngy

Not bad but it is going to be smelly soon after first use so you have to finish all this EDT in 2 months.

(Magyarok talán jobban megértik: felbontás után nagyon gyorsan megbüdösödik, ajánlatos néhány 1-2 hónapon belül felhasználni.)

Celebre lovers , it's on the market again !! :D:D:D

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

My very first thought about this scent was that it smells very much like a shampoo I used when I was a small child, which stirred a pleasant and nostalgic olfactory induced memory.

Célèbre opens very fruity, but it's not sharp or tangy. The fruits are smooth and verging on creamy, like in yogurt (or shampoo). It's very lovely.

Throughout its development there is a spiciness under the surface which comes from the pepper, but really, I don't find that this one changes all that much in the dry down, but it is in fact a very wearable linear scent which doesn't become boring.

In terms of lasting power and sillage, Célèbre is one of Avon's more successful creations for me, as it stayed for over 5 hours on my skin, and even garnered a compliment or two while I was wearing it.

This is definitely one of the best Avon scents for me...just a crying shame that it's discontinued.

twillocks
twillocks

No,no,no . . . not for me too something just cannot put my finger on it.

peonia555
peonia555

on me it doesn't smell like "j'adore" at all. It's much lighter, though I'd wear it in winter/fall and not in spring/summer. It doesn't smell "very young", I'd see it worn by a woman in her 40s as it's elegant and sophisticated. That being said, I quite like it and I'd buy a bottle if it's reasonably priced.

mimi88
mimi88

to me dior jadore edt version smells like avon celebre ice so maybe this one smells like jadore edp??

beata.dźwilewska
beata.dźwilewska

I had a very long time ago, if I liked it less now.
In Poland, it was one of the cheapest perfume. Obecine can be bought for 24.00 PLN = 5.32 EUR
Note: be careful, leave stains on white clothes.

Wersja Pl :
Miałam Bardzo Dawno Temu, wtedy się podobałą mi teraz już mniej. W Polsce była to jedna z najtańszych perfum. Obecine można ją kupić za 24.00 PLN = 5.32 EUR
Uwaga : trzeba uwazać, zostawia plamy na białych ubraniach.

marianalbir
marianalbir

is it really smell like j'adore??

lolita_lolita_roro
lolita_lolita_roro

light sweety love it so much
lasts so good

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

Some years ago my mom was fan of this fragrance. In Celebre are a lot of flowers and some pepper. Good for spring. Not bad but not lasting so long.

karolla28
karolla28

This fragrance remindes me of my teenage years, now I have body cream is very soft and got nice scent. I like it very much.

tanjag
tanjag

I think it´s a very good scent, maybe a little bit sweet but not much, it always reminds me a period of my life about 11 or 12 years ago, simply very pleasant scent for any season.

janmcm
janmcm

I just have a couple of samples of this and wore it for a few days, it's not a very exciting perfume. It smells a bit old fashioned tho not unpleasant, like a favourite aunt.
It's just kinda boring, I won't be buying the bottle.

madhatter1
madhatter1

Mother in law gave it to me, nice fruity floral. It also liked at the time I finished the bottle.

tigergirl
tigergirl

I love sandalwood perfumes

pw
pw

smells so fresh when i put it on i just like it so much good value for money too

I know I had a smaple of this but don't remember much of it anymore, just that I didn't like it. Most often Avon scents are very generic and with bad lasting power. Sometimes even with a strong alcoholic note.

Liina
Liina

Avon has discontinued so many wonderful scents and Celebre is definitely one of them. Celebre is one of the most beautiful floral-fruity fragrances by Avon. It's very feminine, I wouldn't say it's girly. It's not very original though, smells classic and elegant. Golden colour would be more suitable for it. Although it gets sweeter and more 'pink' after a while. It's pretty heavy on my skin, seems to have a great sillage (but I only have a tester to try it).

sunphlwr23
sunphlwr23

This perfume smells so lovely. I have never had so many compliments about a perfume. I would love to buy more and wish that Avon would bring it back.

I sort of like this scent because it has a classic, crisp, almost retro feeling about it to me, with the mostly floral notes. The biggest problem is that I can't smell if after a very short time. It seems to go on strong enough at first but within an hour it's gone. It's a pleasant fragrance but I wish it lasted longer.

rabab02
rabab02

I love it very so....

Eng.Blossom
Eng.Blossom

Very very soft
and it smells like a flower
give me a fresh feeling
I think it's the best for day time
I just love it

fanciful
fanciful

Actual notes:

TOP: fruits, cyclamen, peach, pepper
MIDDLE: magnolia, freesia, jasmine, peony, lilyofthevalley
BASE: sandalwood, cedar, musk, amber, oakmoss

guest_mrstaaseen
guest_mrstaaseen

i wanna buy tis again

guest_mrs.salz(islam)
guest_mrs.salz(islam)

luv this it was my first ever perfume that my auntie brought as a present for me and it smells great

guest_dk
guest_dk

It is an enjoyable fragrance. The frutiness combines with cyclamen well and the the top notes are the most pleasing to me. Too much spraying irritates my nose and throat due to peppery composition. Middle notes come out quickly and stays on the skin as a floral scent, but not for too long. It lasts on the clothes for days. Not suitable for very hot weather as it gets too heavy.

aizen86
aizen86

It is fresh, fruity and floral. But it is a good perfume overall. The longevity is good around 7 hours.

ameskay
ameskay

liked it when i was in my early 20s, it became my signature scent and everyone liked it, but when i tried it again early this year, it has become a tad too unpleasant to the nose and just like the rest of avon's perfume - it smelt cheap.

izabela
izabela

For winter white(with snow)morning. Very very nice:)

picuri82
picuri82

I was an Avon rep for 2 years and a bit and I sold a few. I guess it is for young girls but at the time I was rep I was young myself but didn't like it at all. I believe it is ordinary in it's class and does not last at all. Avon is lucky that appeals to girls who cant afford better (probably the only reason it still sells).

guest_........
guest_........

ben 5. sınıftan beri celebre kullanıyorum çok da memnunum kimseye tavsiye etmiyorum çünkü o parfümü herkes kullansın istemiyorum sadece bilenler kullansın ki herkes alıp da sürdü mü pişti olmayalım

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

very common and boring. it smells like a soap.

guest_damla
guest_damla

ben bu parfümü kullanıyorum ve de çok memnunum bir de bir şey soracağım buradakilerin hepsi yabancı mı ? bu arada ben 12 yasındayım

lucy77
lucy77

perfect and lovely.....the great one

sarselia
sarselia

I had this perfume many times and I liked it for its floral and light way.
but it does not last long and as you all wrote it is suitable for young teenage girls because it's soft and joyful.

weswessa
weswessa

femenine,delicate,one of my favorites.

SPOILEDnose
SPOILEDnose

Classic, sweet, nice price but absolutely NOT UNIQUE...

Althea
Althea

bought it 3 times in a row, when I was younger, it is cheap and smells great for a casual day, very cute and romantic

nouny
nouny

thats what i use now, 4m the best fragrances i have ever put, every1 is asking about its name and 4 all ages but with teens is alot popular;)

hydrangea
hydrangea

I got it when im 17, it's soft sweet&cute.But not long lasting

dolita
dolita

i think that one is very suitable for the teen its not attractive as much as i need it smells a lil bit fruity with a lil bit citrus

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

Light, carefree, refreshing. Waterfruits and flowers make this a perfect daytime scent for any age.

crysna
crysna

thank GOD it's available in europe cuz in U.S.A. it's discontinued. it's a lovely, soft, femenine, elegant and refined fragrance, not overwhelming at all. another great perfume from avon!
the bottle is cute as the name too!

guest_abbie
guest_abbie

very elegantvery soft smells amazing love it but moved on

Halvah
Halvah

A few years ago it was the most popular perfume beyond teenager girls, it's a nice floral fruity, one of the great succeses of Avon.

Celebre by Avon 3.55 out of 5 based on 355 ratings and 59 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Celebre fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Celebre, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Celebre by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Celebre by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.