Designers » A » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Centre Action Avon for men

Centre Action Avon for men
dislike

Centre Action Avon for men Pictures Centre Action Avon for men Pictures

AVON Centre Action has been launched in 2012 as a fragrance full of freshness and energy. The unique blend of fresh, fruity and green notes with elegant violet and dark woody accords of the base aim at man who achieves his goals and fulfills his dreams.

The fragrance has been characterized as aromatic-fougere and composed of aquatic notes, dewy grass and black pepper in top notes. A heart incorporates grapefruit, lavender and violet leaves while a base closes with a fine trail of vetiver, moss and leather. The fragrance is available as 75ml EDT.

The collection Avon Centre Action, besides 75ml EDT includes accompanying body care products: 250ml shower gel and 150ml body spray. The collection has been introduced in 2012.

Black Pepper Water Notes Grass

Grapefruit Lavender Violet Leaf

Leather Vetiver Oakmoss

Marc Jacobs Splash Grass

Centre Action Fragrance Reviews

Lace.S
Lace.S

This smells like grass, lavendar, and soap. It reminds me of laundry detergent, I guess if that's what you're going for it's OK. I think this is something a very young guy would wear after playing sports - just something clean smelling to cover the sweat and dirt smells.

kaju23
kaju23

I got those real cheap and I got what I expected. Cheap, one hour lasting and soft scent, wouldn't recommend.

kenney77
kenney77

Love it tried a sample yesterday very good scent from Avon

RobbieX
RobbieX

A very nice, green sweet scent. The lasting power is quite good too.
The grass note is there in the immediate opening then the violet, pepper and grapefruit kicks in. The dry down is really pleasant.

It's reminiscent of Truth by CK and, believe it or not, I think this is nicer - in fact, I think it's one of the nicest greens out there.

Centre Action is a pleasant, inexpensive and a lovely green summer fragrance for men. Great value again from Avon.

storm.suhoney
storm.suhoney

got the us version "Untouchable"...nothing groundbreaking or even new but still a pleasnt and fresh cologne...

christinawells
christinawells

Again, not the name in the U.S. In the United States it is Untouchable featuring basketball champion Chris Paul. I haven't smelled it yet, but should be getting the samples soon.

hakeemthedream
hakeemthedream

Opening-Right of the bat you’re hit with a synthetic but not unpleasant lemon grass, there is no pepper here for me despite the note breakdown showing such notes. That’s all I get in the opening. It’s a sweet sticky lemon with a hint sweet sticky green apple which is also synthetic like a shot of apple sours hiding around in there. Despite being synthetic it’s fairly transparent which gives it a light calming feeling unlike other frags like this.

Dry down- The sticky sweetness dies down after about 45mins and you get a pleasant lemon grass with a rather refreshing moss note backing it up. Unfortunately that all what is going on for me here, very linear, basic frag.

Longevity and projection- Very poor in this department, sits close to the skin after about 30mins which in my opinion is floppy arm performance. As for longevity it hangs around for 3hrs max and it’s easy to live with sweetness gives a pleasant fresh feeling.

How to use- Great sprayer on this frag well done to avon for providing a quality sprayer on such a cheap frag. I would recommend 2 on the neck and 1 on chest, 1 on each arm and spray the hair on you head to keep this sucker hanging around for longer. Feel free to spray clothes. Overall this frag is pretty impossible to over spray as I find it reasonably transparent, go for 5-7 around the body and garments. Recommended use is summer causal/gym only, this frag would suffer in cool and wet environments.

Bottom line- This frag is ok at best but I do enjoy wearing it. Great price points hear you’re looking at 5-10 GBP for 75ml. I would personally save my cash for other cheapies such as blue sugar by aqualina or diesel plus plus masculine by diesel. I would defentliy use this again if someone give it too me as a gift and would be a great addition to a gymbag or locker at work. 5/10

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

Very Puma, no ?

krayonkid
krayonkid

This is one amazing scent. Its fresh, invigorating. I feel absolutely sexy and confident when I wear this. Reminds me a lot of Ralph Lauren's Polo Blue which I own as well, and right at the dry down, any one passing by would think it's Polo Blue.

This is a very masculine, enticing fragrance. It truly captivates your attention. I think this is age appropriate to any man who knows what he wants, walks the walk, or would like to. It just shines confidence and dare I say, swagger.

It lasts too. I spritzed on at 8 am this morning, and although by 2pm it was close to the skin, the smell was still very distinctive and alluring. It doesn't project as far as one would of hoped, but it's not designed to knock you out (a la One Million) but instead lures you in.

I say anyone looking for a fragrance that makes you stand out without coming forth as obnoxious or pompous and rather have people turn their heads when you pass by, this is for you. And it's affordable.

Centre Action by Avon 3.84 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Centre Action fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Centre Action, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Centre Action by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Centre Action by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.