Designers » A » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Crystal Aura Avon for women

Crystal Aura Avon for women
dislike

tropical

Crystal Aura is sophisticated and luminous fruity floral fragrance captured in a multi-faceted rectangular bottle with a Swarovski pendant around its neck.

The juicy star fruit and shimmering crystal aldehydes in the top notes make a great opening to the heart blossoms of amethyst rose and osmanthus flower. Exotic Brazilian laranjinha wood and sensual reflective musk create a blend that perfectly reflect dazzling radiance of a woman. The perfume was created in 2006 by Bruno Jovanovich with Flavors & Fragrances.

Carambola (Star Fruit) Osmanthus

Leiber

Crystal Aura Fragrance Reviews

fleurmaison
fleurmaison

I got this fragrance after trying a tester version, and liked it. After 2 uses, a coworker suddenly asked who was wearing such a nice men's cologne at the office! Deeply mortified, I haven't worn it since, but kept the Swarovski crystal pendant that came with it.
#Fragrance was also worn in tropical climate.

Sweelty
Sweelty

I used to have a bottle of this perfume back in 2007 and it smelled devine. Everybody complimented on it when I was wearing it.But when I got this couple months ago I could not believe my own nose.... It stunk so bad that I cannot even call it perfume anymore...yuck!

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

At a local thrift shop there were four brand new bottles of this. I smelled each, and they were all equally stinky. They were different years, and in their boxes, and I could smell some of the notes listed, but the blend of this is just awful smelling to my nose. I rarely ever say that about a perfume, and really wanted to like this too. The girls working the counter didn't like this one either. Sometimes I'll pick up a bottle of perfume, hoping it will grow on me, but not this time. It's just too far from anything I'd wear.

tanzp
tanzp

i got half a bottle on trade for a mere 1.50$ i like it not top of my list but its a nice spring time perfume very rosy it reminds me of something i can't put my finger on ;]

Karineabdel
Karineabdel

Tous les ingrédients sont super et j'avais bien hâte de l'essayer, mais le mélange ne sentait finalement presque rien sur moi. Bien déçue... Je l'ai finalement vendu...

Yudum
Yudum

This is the only avon perfume i like. Its refreshing and not too strong but nothing very special being avon

Limpylou
Limpylou

It is still very reasonable on EBay, scent has remained true. I like it just to layer and wear around the house. I wear fragrance for one person.. ME! So I don't care if anyone else likes my choice!

Ostrea
Ostrea

Though I was intrigued by the scent in the brochure I didn't like it on me (way too strong, gave me a headache) and eventually ended up throwing out the last third of the bottle. My husband hated it, said it made me smell like an old lady!

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

This is one of my Avon favorites. I love the way it smells on me and I always get compliments on it. Soooo sad to see its discontined, so I will be spraying with care.

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

It's a seductive, feminine scent...musky, kind of rosy and woody; very interesting without being too complex. I like it and the staying power is really descent too. The bottle is pretty cute(+++). Like it!!!

VintagePro
VintagePro

This is seriously pungeant for the first 20 or 30 minutes, then it begins to soften. After dry down is has very little sillage and becomes a "skin scent"; one that is so lovely you look like an idiot because you keep sniffing your wrist every minute or so. Fruity, but not too sweet and nice softness. Great for when you want to smell nice on a summer day.

I want another bottle - better get it on ebay while you still can.

perhapspersephone
perhapspersephone

My rep gave me the powder as a gift. I fell in love . I haven't seen it offered in any of the books . Is it discontinued ? I hate to fall in love with a fragrance that has been discontinued .

Abbie8142
Abbie8142

When you first spray this it smells very strongly of roses but that fades shortly and you are left with an absolutely amazing scent! This perfume works for all ages and is very soft. One of my favourites :)

crysna

Avon bring us back this lovely fragrance , PLEASE, please, please!!!! :)

yanichel
yanichel

I HATE this fragrance, on my skin it’s like I just rolled in the grass, not a grass full of flowers but like plain wet grass that is kind of muddy
I smelled it on my mother and loved it I was literally blown away that’s why I tried it, biggest mistake , it’s just horrible, try it before buying, your skin will react differently than that of another person

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Crystal Aura is not an ordinary fragrance. It is sheer, yet noticeable.
Crystal Aura opens softly with a touch of fruity-floral notes, to me it smells more like osmanthus and spices dipped in pineapple juice.
For some reason I cannot detect rose that much, it seems to be overwhelmed by osmanthus which I personally do not mind at all :-)
The dry down is a perfect wood-musk combo; sensual and enveloping.
I don't smell aldehydes at any stage.
Crystal Aura makes me think of autumn sunny mornings, red and golden leaves as I walk down the forest alley. Sun rays gently kiss my cheeks while crispy breeze plays with my hair and I get a lovely whiff of Crystal Aura.
Crystal Aura is a lovely fragrance to wear when going for a walk in the nearby woodlands or when you have an afternoon for yourself.
Sentimental, nostalgic, romantic, dreamy. This is what Crystal Aura is for me.
And what a bottle....Ahhhh....

freshandfruity
freshandfruity

i don't like this perfume i wanted 2 cause the bottle looks so pretty. sigh oh well it smells like tea and pepper on me i wanted to gag.

I find this one quite interesting in the geinning because of the srong star fruit note. Unfortunately it gets lost in the dry-down and then it's a too ordinary in my point of view.

Miss Dior Cherie
Miss Dior Cherie

Este es un muy buen perfume me recuerda mi epoca en la secundaria ya lo usaba casi diario es dulce y agrio a la vez se sienten muy fuertes las notas principales son muy predominantes

icekat
icekat

(This review is for Eau de Perfume)

When I first tried CRYSTAL AURA, the green, fresh and crisp opening did remind me of a shiny, cool and transparent crystal like the name suggests. The light purple color and simple but elegant bottle fit the fragrance well.

I like the star fruit a lot in the opening. It has the sweet tropical fruit feel but with a fresh pleasant tone, which is a nice alternative to overly sweet and overripe guava note I have smelled in so many perfumes. The scent transforms into sweet, gentle and slightly pepperly rose in the heart notes. There is tiny touch of aldehydes in the top and heart notes but they are very light, airy and extremely pleasant. The dry down is sweet rose layered on the wood notes.

The sillage and longevity are decent. The top and heart notes are beautiful in this fragrance. Unfortunately the dry down is not very remarkable on my skin. I have to give credit to Avon for constructing the scent that does remind me of a crystal in the top notes. There are many jewelry inspired perfumes that do not come even close to resemble anything crystal. This one actually does, at least in the beginning.

Liina
Liina

Unfortunately they don't sell Crystal Aura in my country anymore. I used it a few years ago and I really liked the clear and fresh but elegant feeling it gave me. The notes were perfectly balanced with each other. The freshness was a bit cucumber-like but the rich florals blend well with it. And the name is absolutely suitable for this scent.

guest_Crystal Aura
guest_Crystal Aura

este perfume hizo que mi prometido se enamorara de mi :D
por lo que les pido de la manera mas atenta que lo vulevan a vender en avon por favor me quede con la botella de Crystal Aura y cada vez que la huelo es una sencasion muy grande para mi
por favor
vuelvan a sacar a la venda Crystal Aura
para comprar miles de perfumes de Crystal Aura

the perfume collector
the perfume collector

one of my favoure, i have it for four years and the smell is still the same like the first time.its really crystal and unique, when i first smelled it i thought omg this is really amazing i ve never smelled something like that before.i could wear it anywear for morning walk to a tiffin at a restaurant and after to something more solemn

Yrma
Yrma

Tengo muchos perfumes que amo. Pero cuando uso éste, recibo con mucha frecuencia el comentario: "Mmmm... qué perfume tenés puesto?" especialmente por parte de hombres...

obsydya
obsydya

I think Crystal Aura is a lovely floral aldehyde with a hint of musk. Sorta reminds me of rosey bath oil beads.

Most of Avons scents similar to this don't last very long, but I've found this one does. I think it's because it seems to be a bit oily/dense, but not overwhelming.

I love it and all the compliments I get when wearing it.

Light, glassy and pure fragrance. Most of all I feel the osmanthus note in it. I can't say that I like this fragrance.

guest_pinks
guest_pinks

totali lovely! I lv it alot!

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

Reminds me some Escada's overwhelming fruit juice fragrances. Not mine. I agree to takemyhusbandplz that Avon's perfumes smell identical and don't have individuality. Also they don't last. I used Avon when I was a student: it was budgetary and I was not good at perfumes that time.

Rouu
Rouu

um surprised ..!! i luve it but i couldn't imagine it will be floral woody musk ..
and where that green apple, cucumber note, its great perfume could be floral green may be , i may be wrong but it had a clear green note on my nose , and may be quite aldehyde at the top but its not that clear note, its turns to green after few seconds .. so tender ,elegant and feminine i use it couples of years ago and wear it from time to time and i can say that i get alot of complements then!!
clean,fresh and cold in somway if i could get a color from that cent lets say amethyst would be more than enough if u get wht i mean, its mysterious in someways but not sophisticated ,

poly1979
poly1979

este perfume es dulce y almizclado, gran poder de duracion por lo menos en mi piel, a veces se me hace demasiado fuerte por lo que uso con moderacion, de los mejores de Avon.

lalala
lalala

young adult and plus.

smells nice, reminds me of my friend who used to wear it quite often.

Sissi
Sissi

This Is a hard perfume to descibe
a Peppery crisp fruiy sparkly hodgpoge
and then in a couple of minutes
it smells like provalone cheese
in my opinion. i'll it 3/12

Kimmy2009
Kimmy2009

This is a great perfume, which is long-lasting and always gets me compliments. Unfortunately, it seems to have been discontinued.

Girly T-Rex
Girly T-Rex

This has to be the weirdest fragrance I have ever sniffed. I bought Crystal Aura blindly out of the Avon outlet book & now I'm kinda regretting it. I don't see pepper listed in the fragrance notes, but I know it has to be in there somewhere.

With the first spritz all I could smell was strong pepper (not pink pepper, but PEPPER) pepper,and more pepper. Then I smelled fruit- must have been the starfruit note. This smells like someone unscrewed the cap off a black pepper shaker and dumped it on top of a fruit salad. I'm going to test it out some more, but for now I cannot see myself getting used to this fragrance.

aizen86
aizen86

I bought this perfume because of the swarovski pendant. I did not sample it first before buying it. It may for female, but I just bought it. The smell start with a bit sweet but a stinging smell in a matter of second. then it move to smell more floral but the stinging smell still there but it begin to disappear. In the end come the musky smell. This perfume have a good longevity more than 10 hours even after I was caught in the rain, it still linger on my wrist.

jigglyclefairypuff
jigglyclefairypuff

This cool, crisp fragrance reminds me of exotic fruit glazed frozen in ice.

the bottle design boasts class, elegance, and extravagance - but the fragrance itself downplay its pretentiousness.

Not exactly something you would wear on a night out (you'd rather wear something heavier then), but you could easily wear this to an alfresco lunch gathering or wedding.

justlikehoney
justlikehoney

Great on Paper test but very vanishing when srayed. Another Great fragrance from Avon 7/10

moonruby
moonruby

Avon...

I AM IMPRESSED

Crystal Aura captured my heart not only by its Swarovski crystal, but also its sparkling floral fragrance.

This versatile fragrance could be worn by a young bride on a wedding day, by socialite at the country club or by any gal who wants to bring out her inner sophistication.

pansylady
pansylady

A long-lasting fruity floral with more depth than others of this genre- very nice!

Catsnstuff
Catsnstuff

A surprisingly nice scent. I don't usually go for cool scents, but this was sweet and pleasant. It seemed really light and feminine, and would fit well when one wanted to get into a playful and girly mood. Unfortunately, also seemed to fade relatively quickly on my skin.

poppy_vanderbilt
poppy_vanderbilt

I was surprised to learn this is a recent fragrance....the bottle looked like something from the 80's and i was sure it would be too much...but i really liked it...and it worked well on me...i kept wanting to smell my arm a very joyful slightly sweet bright and pretty smell.

Diegof7
Diegof7

Não gosteva muito desse perfume tinha um cheiro muito característico de Lótus e era enjoativo saiu de linha aqui no Brasil

guest_sheliza
guest_sheliza

I fell in love with this purfume....never really liked avon purfumes cause they all smelled alike. I have tried Always once...but love this one..Crystal Aura. Its great for the office and a great scent for the price.

elly77
elly77

Nice perfume, I've been asked about it. I guess the impression it gives depends on so called "body chemistry".
Nobody ever guessed what it was and all my friends were surprised about it's price.
I'm not a fan ov Avon perfumes but I like this one, LBD and Rare Gold, which smells "expensive" and sexy.
Avon's perfumes are really not what they used to be, but Crystal Aura is good for the price you pay.

gozgoz
gozgoz

It's surprisingly good for Avon! The scent has quality! Floral, fruity, a little bit musky, and in my opinion aquatic too...Perfect to wear at work!

katyas
katyas

I really like this scent, which was a gift from my mother-in-law. It is bright and floral with a sweetness that I love. It is a strong fragrance that lasts all day long without being overpowering, and I almost always get compliments and people asking what that lovely scent is.

sweetness21
sweetness21

I've bought plenty of perfumes from avon and i have yet to smell anything like it! I think its one of avons best(two thumbs up to avon).

megaoi
megaoi

Bought this from a guy I worked with out of sympathy. Honestly, I don't regret it. It's floral, but not over-the-top (as long as you have the ability to exercise portion-control). Not teen-ish, but certainly not "toxic old-lady"-ish. Good for an evening out.

ruxxy
ruxxy

very similar to GF Ferre LEI

Carmel
Carmel

I'm wearing it today. I love it, as I love anything fruity/floral with a very slight aldehylic note. The shimmer is remarkable, definitely noticeable without being overwhelming. A truly sparkling scent. I love it.

I agree that Avon's perfumes are not all what they used to be, and I've been disappointed in some recently, but this one I just finding myself reaching for again and again.

SleepyAVON
SleepyAVON

This one I like, it is really refreshing and feminine. Smells yummy, and the bottle is cute.

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

I love this! Soft, rich, crystaline fruits and a hint of musk tease the senses. Wear it and you'll be sniffing your wrists for ages for a quick "fix"!

crysna

shiny, floral and soft fragrance! worth every penny, it's not overwhelming and it has a delicate smell. the bottle is cute as well the swarovski pendant. try it!!!

spanky
spanky

When I smelled this one, granted it was on one of those scented page things, it reminded me right away of Victoria by Victoria's Secret.

takemyhusbandplz
takemyhusbandplz

I got several samples of this from my Avon lady. I really don't like this one at all. It smells very similiar to Avon's Shine, just with a bit of musk and a few water notes added. Sorry, Avon's perfumes have gone way down hill in my opinion. Most of the new fragrances smell almost identical. This one is one of the worst, in my opinion, I could be wrong!

Crystal Aura by Avon 3.19 out of 5 based on 196 ratings and 55 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Crystal Aura fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Crystal Aura, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Crystal Aura by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Crystal Aura by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.