Designers » A » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Derek Jeter Driven Avon for men

Derek Jeter Driven Avon for men
dislike

Derek Jeter Driven Avon for men Pictures

Derek Jeter Driven by Avon is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Derek Jeter Driven was launched in 2006. Top notes are spices, grapefruit and oakmoss; middle notes are lavender, rhubarb, mint and cardamom; base notes are musk and bamboo. This perfume is the winner of award FiFi Award Best Packaging Men`s Popular Appeal 2007.

Spices Grapefruit Oakmoss

Lavender Rhubarb Mint Cardamom

Musk Bamboo

Derek Jeter Driven Fragrance Reviews

Ryanmmas26
Ryanmmas26

All in all a pretty solid fragrance for a good price !

This scent is actually really pleasant and for the price you cant go wrong with this. It performs well,wont kill your wallet, and smells great and you will be told you smell nice and even though its aquatic like its a little different than most aquatics. Also this a great starter fragrance !

With that said, its nothing groundbreaking and is pleasant to other peoples noses, but if your going for something thats going to really stand out and wow people then id be looking for another fragrance.

On to the smell. Its a fresh,slightly sweet,slightly woody, watery,clean type of scent. It was hard for me to pick out a particular note in this that stands out oddly enough, as it has a smell all of its own.Even though its different, again its nothing groundbreaking and simply a pleasant, safe scent.

This projects only average (but leaves a fairly decent scent trail) and lasts anywhere from 4-6 hours

Id rate this fragrance a 6.75 out of 10 !

pansylady
pansylady

Miss Dior Cherie L'eau for guys- I like it!

WolfHaleigh
WolfHaleigh

Admittedly, I don't know much about Mr. Jeter. What got me interested was the scent itself. Definitely a fresh sweet, I wear it in the spring usually. Easily one of my favorites.

cgs92631
cgs92631

very sexy love it one my best sents

sweaterfreak
sweaterfreak

Jeter & Driven fans, get ready for the new Driven Rush coming out this holiday season 2013!

Prestige packaging and upgraded olfactive:

Top: cool mint
Mid: cedar wood
Dry: suede

If you like fougere fresh like Polo Blue or Eternity Aqua, then you will love this! Launching in the Avon brochure in campaign 26, so look for it in late fall!

(I am a corporate sales manager for Avon and this was unveiled at our 4th quarter convention in August 2013)

msomogyi
msomogyi

I bought this for my hubby for Christmas. We were both surprised at how much we enjoyed it. A testament to it's quality is the fact that my husband will wear it despite his hate for the Yankees. :)

overwest
overwest

I love the sent, but it dose not last at all like it's watered down.

SculptureOfSoul
SculptureOfSoul

This reminds me of a less radiant, less over the top take on the same theme that Humiecki & Graef went with for Eau Radieuse. The bamboo and smooth marine element (much different than the more ozonic/sharp fresh scents so common) make this rather unique, actually.

I quite like it. I think it is an easier wear and probably more balanced than Eau Radieuse. Definitely worth a sniff.

camposg
camposg

I do not like this scent. It is fresh? But i associate it to much with young kids. It's a great scent for high school gym class

KeithScar
KeithScar

Derek Jeter's Driven is great. I got it from a co-worker who sells Avon. I got the 2.5 bottle a body wash and a shaving bag for 37 bucks. Great deal. This is a wonderful aromatic light sweet fragrance thats ideal for the spring/summer days and casual everyday use. This is one celebrity scent that gets much love from me

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This smells so good but my dad didn't like it because he said that the lasting power isn't very good.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Basically Cool Water with grapefruit and melon. Jeter has admitted to liking Cool Water, and I'm guessing it was the inspiration behind Driven. Smooth, sweet, and very cool smelling, a nice everyday scent for casual use. Nothing memorable, though.

Cologne Junkie72

Yes!! Avon is bringing Driven and Driven Black back! Great move Avon. I plan to purchase plenty of bottles of this fantastic fragrance that my fiance loves. My favorite mens fragrance from the Avon house.

togadude
togadude

This is being brought back from Avon. The Driven and Driven Black will both be available again.

I'm an Avon rep, so you have it straight from the horse's mouth so to speak.

Cologne Junkie72

This is my favorite fragrance from the Avon house.It is a fresh,masculine,and light smelling fragrance that lasts on my skin a good 4 to 6 hours.Since it is light,you really can spray more than 3 times,and it will not overpower you.I'm disappointed that it has been discontinued from Avon.They really need to bring this one back.

Wildcard
Wildcard

A lot of guys are sleeping on this scent. Let me tell you not all good scents have to come thru Macy's, and this is one of them. Nice fresh scent and very cheap. I like to wear it in the summer when I am clean shaved and fresh out of the shower, maybe thats why I bought 6 bottles of the driven scented shaving gel and two cans of the body spray to go along with it. I like this scent!!!!

this is my favorite avon fragrance for men. a citrusy, clean scent. i could smell this on my hunny all day long. great summer scent.

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

My best friend wears this & I suppose I could say that it is his signature frag. It smells decent on him, but nothing I would ever buy... Typical fresh aquatic with just about average staying power. For those on a tight budget who want something light & inoffensive.

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

Oooooo I love this on my hubby! This is the best. Smells so good and not overpowering. The citrus & green notes with spice are just perfect! This mingles so well with his chemistry but never masks it.

I LOVE IT!

Cologne Junkie72

This cologne is great!My fiance loves it,and I love it as well.It is a manly,yet not overpowering scent,that can be worn everyday.Avon did the right thing by making a fragrance after one of the best athletes in the world.Avon also has a Driven Sport which smells very good as well.I highly recommend this fragrance to any guy out there looking for a great scent to add to their collection.

Avon has really come along way in my opinion from Wild Country and Weekend (ack!) to this very interesting release for baseball's Derek Jeter...

This is the cleanest scent I have ever smelled from a private mass market company (YR, B&BW, TBS,etc...) and smells like it could have come from a high end department store or designer.

The opening is bright and clean and the grapefruit note is so clear and almost cold! The moss adds a subtle greeness and the pepper and corriander spice things up and make it very manly indeed. The solitary floral note of lavender is just there, not too loud but not so soft it's lost. Rhubarb's sourness is quite different and blends well with the fresh mint and cardamom's slight dry spiciness. The base of snowy musk and lush bamboo greens is so different from anything else and finishes cool and lush as opposed to woody or heavy. Truly different and very, very nice...

Sillage: great
Longevity: above average
Overall: 4.25/5

I am not a big sports fan and don't even know if DJ is still in the game but I do know this...the man knows good scents. He has released 6 for Avon so far and I have them all, and wear them often. Each one is a different type of scent but they are all well-done and worth the meager price they cost for the quality you get...

Also by DJ-Driven Black (or. woody)
-Driven Sport (aromatic)
-Driven Fresh Citrus
-Driven Warm Cedarwood
-Driven Aromatic Spices

All are still available from Avon, and are excellent...

Bouquet
Bouquet

Very fresh, clean and masculine; good for daytime and to wear to work.

Annette87
Annette87

Now, this one I like! My husband smells so good when he wears this I just want cuddle and love him.

SleepyAVON
SleepyAVON

My husband loves this frangrance! It smells alot like Tommy, but with a little umph. Very clean, very masculine.

Derek Jeter Driven by Avon 4.37 out of 5 based on 62 ratings and 24 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Derek Jeter Driven fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Derek Jeter Driven, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Derek Jeter Driven by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Derek Jeter Driven by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.