Designers » A » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

Dreamlife Avon for women

Dreamlife Avon for women
dislike

Dreamlife Avon for women Pictures

Dreamlife by Avon is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for women. Dreamlife was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Calice Becker. Top notes are rose and chinese apricot; middle notes are freesia, moroccan mimosa and white iris; base notes are amber, sandalwood and patchouli.

Rose Chinese Apricot

Freesia Moroccan Mimosa White Iris

Amber Sandalwood Patchouli

Chaumet L'eau

Dreamlife Fragrance Reviews

mrsmcnulty
mrsmcnulty

Another avon favourite gone. Its always the ones i love. This was gorgeous and girly.

TragedyInsane
TragedyInsane

After 9 years I'm finally running out of Dreamlife and I think I'm going to miss it. I used to hate this fragance back when I received it as a gift; it was too strong for a 16 year old. Years went by and I fell in love with the intoxicating iris, and the strong sandalwood underneath it, now it only brings back dear memories of cold afternoons by my boyfriend's side. He loves this one by the way. Definitely a dear and iconic perfume in my life.

spritzedsilly
spritzedsilly

This should work for me but I genuinely hate this perfume. The sandalwood ruins it for me. Big time. I can't enjoy the patchouli, iris or anything else because all that is overpowered by the sandalwood. One for the trash bin.

BiancaDrumea
BiancaDrumea

Sweet memories. I remember I just turned 15 when my mother offered me this fragrance. It was beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I wore it untill they discontinued. Now I want it back. I hope I find it like Goldpoint did.

goldpoint

It's coming ,it's coming in USA with C8.I was already able to order and receive my first bottles. Soo excited, so happy to have my favorite frag in my hands again, plus reminds me about my happy old times.
About the scent-I actually can't get any of the notes above. I mostly get those small early spring wild violets you can find in country meadows and fields. It's definitely a very heavy scent, and a little goes long way.
For those who like it, keep in mind, it's a limited edition and it's coming in a different bottle. For those, who didn't like it, please respect, it's enough that you already pressed dislike.
THANKS to AVON for bringing DREAMLIFE back. I honestly didn't believe they would ever do that!
THANK YOU,AVON!

justynadee83
justynadee83

too earthy and too peppery, did not like at all :(

celebrity89
celebrity89

Nice, but not earthshattering. An improvement over Night Magic.

christelucas

Thank you for your response. This is how we learn. I love the complex fragrances of the past such as Interlude and Hope. I think as we develope, we branch out. And some years we revert back to the fragrance colours we wore.

I do appreciate the information and love the critiques on this web site. It helps us all stay true to quality.

christelucas

I sell Avon/mark. in my Gallery in Boulder, CO. I can still acquire Dreamlife, only in a case though. Since I love the original Heaven Sent, I am tempted, if Dreamlife is indeed very similar to Heaven Sent of Rubemstein. There are no samples available.

If anyone else thinks it is like Helena Rubenstein's Heaven Sent, please let me know.

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

DreamLife interestingly enough was created by the same perfumer (Calice Becker) that created J'Adore, DKNY Energy and ELs Beyond Paradise. My mother gave me a set of DreamLife shower gel, lotion and the perfume for my birthday. At first I didn't like the perfume. The second time I tried it I got many compliments. I kept getting a whiff of a classic, relaxing mimosa scent and now I use this a lot. For me this is a spring scent. Actually this lasts a long time on my skin. Worth a try! To me this smells almost exactly like Kenzo's Summer. I guess because the mimosa and musk in both.

pattyjm59
pattyjm59

I have worn a similar fragrance for many, many years called "Heaven Sent." It too is getting more difficult to find, and if it disappears completely, I will just be heartbroken! My sweet husband bought me two bottles of it for Christmas! Not too flowery and sweet (which literally chokes me! I can't even be around someone wearing "White Shoulders" because it makes me deathly ill!) and has a soft, powdery scent. I just love it.

Beautiful13
Beautiful13

I loved Dreamlife,It was a beautiful Perfume,Hard 2 get now

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

WOW! This perfume brings me nausea. A fellow worker used it as her signature fragrance; at first smelled kind of nice and then it was awful. Can't get the stinky odor out of my head. Sorry for all the fans of this fragrance. I guess that woman spoiled it for me. Discontinued....thank heaven.

goldpoint

This parfume was my signature fragrance years ago.I bought and used at least 10 bottles while it was on market.Still miss it!I don't want to buy it from ebay,as I don't know what I am gonna buy.It was discontinued long time ago,so for me, it's gonna be either old or fake.Wish Avon brings it back!

Lushylori
Lushylori

Its really too bad this perfume has been discontinued.
I first bought it in 2004 out of the Avon Booklet because I loved the bottle LOL
I was really pleased with the scent once it arrived.
Just bought some more on Ebay and it arrived today :):)
I really missed that smell.Glad I can still find it on line :)

Aurora892
Aurora892

This smells fresh, powdery and earthy. It is a surprisingly classy fragrance for something quite inexpensive. However, it does fade considerably. Nonetheless, it is a nice scent without any distasteful artificial after notes and very pleasant while it lasts.

bombonica
bombonica

had in high school. at that time I loved it, now I think it's a bit too strong at the top...still, nice fragrance

Faith17
Faith17

Don't like it. It's very floral and way too strong! Hits you right in the nostrils.. or at least that's what happened to me.

oceanbreeze
oceanbreeze

I got it in body powder several (more than 5) years ago. I liked it so much that I got 10. It still smells like heaven to me. I like to sprinkle on my sheets before going to bed - it's like aromatherapy to me. It's not strong and a little bit different than perfume. I like the powder much more than the fragrance.

felinity
felinity

Too soapy for me, I used it only for towels and dressing gowns - and it worked perfectly.

nyoka
nyoka

THis and NIght magic r 2 of my husbands favs.And,he is very hard to please.FRom the most expensive to the lo down cheapest.IT is a warm woody floral(THAT IS HARD TO FIND),It smells of exotic florals and woods.IT last me all day.The scented sparkle body lotion is wonderful for the summer when u have tanned legs.Smell good and a lil sheen to them.Avon has some really great fumes now and I cant believe there r still sum perfume snobs who say,(yuck)just because it comes from Avon.If u put a lot of their scents into designer fume bottles they would b ooing and ahhhing.Come on,give them a FAIR chance.

lalala
lalala

this has quite a floraly sophisticated smell, although it can smell quite soapy at times and have a overpowering smell.

AnnMarie
AnnMarie

One of Avon's better fragrances. Its one of a kind....especially when layered, body lotion etc. Its unbelievable that Avon got this scent....its smell like one of those premium fragrances...

jigglyclefairypuff
jigglyclefairypuff

I envy those who had pleasant experiences with this, because all I say is that this is a very cold, sharp, metallic scent and the florals seem frozen.

Thessalonike
Thessalonike

It's a very nice scent and I when I wore it I got many compliments. Unfortunately, I can no longer where it as it gives me headaches, so I stick with the Perfumed skin softener =)

picuri82
picuri82

It was one of my best selling products while I worked for Avon together with Little Black Dress. Bearing in mind the price Dreamlife lasts longer than you would normally expect.

guest_the pinsh
guest_the pinsh

makxnh mkda a,alns klakngxd skdanqfnsef ansfnas alnsnalc lan chw lasn mablafei cuia w chjbdiqfngjn natamolaa juanbaytaja nagta.ja naya natalia ,aja..

SophieIowa
SophieIowa

I believe that Dreamlife could be considered a modern take on Chanel No 5. The aldehydes are there, though not listed as an offical note. It's soft and powdery, but not at all old-fashioned. MondeoGirl has it right when she says it smells like ''cold autumn sunshine''. This fragrance is VERY interesting in the way that it smells cold and crisp but still very bright (which is the goal of adding aldehydes to fragrances). I don't get any of the wood or vanilla notes others have mentioned. Just a nice crisp scent that will work in all seasons and in most situations, such as going to work, school, casual days, or special occasions. It is very versatile in that sense. I mainly wore this to work when I did wear it, a few summers ago. At the moment, it's sitting in the closet, waiting to be brought out again and put back into my rotation, which I think I will do right now. I don't know exactly why I stopped using it, maybe because it is very unremarkable and plain, but it's a very nice scent that will work for these dog days of summer coming up.

Diegof7
Diegof7

Minha mãe usava esse perfume que é decontinuado aqui no Brasil, eu não gostava muito pra mim tinha um cheiro que lembrava melão, porem com uma fixação intensa !!

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

nice scent. it's fresh but without aquatic notes and powdery. i can also detect the fresia.

Stacey923
Stacey923

This smelled very acrid and metallic to me. I thought it was a very chemical scent. I guess I got a bad sample,or it didn't work with my chemistry.

ruxxy
ruxxy

Don't know why, but this perfume makes me think of home made soups:)) i think i find a note of dill in it. Yet, it's a very nice scent.

Moszatka
Moszatka

Very interesting fragrance, because I can smell vanilla in it, but there isn't vanilla among the ingredients.
One of the best Avon fragrances.

hydrangea
hydrangea

the first time, smell like Nomadic her(Oriflame), but more lighter.Cute bottle, the second note is sweet, good perfume

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

I like this, it's vivacious, fresh and sweet. Smells of sherbert lollies and reminds me of cold autumn sunshine.

takemyhusbandplz
takemyhusbandplz

DreamLife interestingly enough was created by the same perfumer (Calice Becker) that created J'Adore, DKNY Energy and ELs Beyond Paradise. My mother gave me a set of DreamLife shower gel, lotion and the perfume for my birthday. At first I didn't like the perfume.The second time I tried it I got many compliments. I kept getting a whiff of a classic, relaxing mimosa scent and now I use this a lot. For me this is a spring scent. Actually this lasts a long time on my skin.
To me this smells almost exactly like Kenzo's Summer. I guess because the mimosa and musk in both. Over time I just stopped reaching for it tho.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Dreamlife fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Dreamlife, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dreamlife by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dreamlife by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.