Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Dreamlife Bouquet Avon for women

Dreamlife Bouquet Avon for women
dislike

Dreamlife Bouquet by Avon is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features freesia, mimosa, fruity notes and pink rose.

Freesia Mimosa Fruity Notes Pink Rose

Dreamlife Bouquet Fragrance Reviews

Gyöngy
Gyöngy

Was it the same 'Dreamlife Bliss' in Europe?

rosembloom
rosembloom

I DO love the notes of this scent. Reminds me of Srping, sitting on the veranda and reading . Smells of the sun warming my skin, a rosebush nearby with fresh blooms , lilac on the ground.... Unfortunately ,it's staying power is poor. Who likes this might like Perry Ellis 360...

guest_iheartbouquet
guest_iheartbouquet

This is TOTALLY different from the regular dreamlife, I bought one of each in 2004 and the regular one is still sitting completely full while I'm going crazy trying to buy more of the bouquet. The reg one smells more like baby powder!!

rinkybabycmh
rinkybabycmh

This perfume for I don't know what reason I associate with Passover and saturday morning torah study. I smell a tiny rose scent but it also has a somewhat powdery scent. good stuff.

Rainmood
Rainmood

Not impressed very much.

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

Am I the only person who couldn't tell this apart from the regular Dreamlife? My daughter detected more florals and rose but I couldn't! For me there was still that strong sherbert aroma.

Dreamlife Bouquet by Avon 3.61 out of 5 based on 43 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Dreamlife Bouquet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Dreamlife Bouquet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dreamlife Bouquet by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dreamlife Bouquet by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Avon Today Avon Rare Pearls Avon Always Avon Goddess Avon Dreamlife Avon Tomorrow Avon Rare Gold Estée Lauder Youth-Dew Avon Sweet Honesty Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Burberry Burberry Brit Paris Hilton Can Can Burberry Burberry Women Jean Patou Joy Avon Eternal Magic Avon Haiku Avon Christian Lacroix Absynthe Avon Chic in Black Avon Femme Avon Wink