Designers » A » Citrus « Groups

Expressions by Reese Witherspoon: Laugh Often Avon for women

Expressions by Reese Witherspoon: Laugh Often Avon for women
dislike

Expressions by Reese Witherspoon: Laugh Often Avon for women Pictures

Avon introduces a new perfume trio signed by the famous actress, named Expressions. Expressions collection celebrates life, laughter and love and all the happy moments with the fragrances Live Without Regrets, Laugh Often and Love to the Fullest.

Laugh Often is a fun, lively and cheerful fragrance for those spontaneous and playful woman. Sunny citrus notes of mandarin and white tea are leading to the feminine floral notes of freesia and rose, settled on the musky base.

Available as Eau de Toilette in bottles of 50 ml. Expressions by Reese Witherspoon: Laugh Often was launched in 2011.

Citruses Mandarin Orange Tea

Freesia Rose

Musk

Expressions by Reese Witherspoon: Laugh Often Fragrance Reviews

mmiched
mmiched

At first Rose, then tea and oranges. Very fresh & light. I like it! Uplifting. Perfect for a rainy day!

Raggagirl1
Raggagirl1

I used to like this perfume but after using it afew times I started to not like the citris on me it is abit too strong. I prefer vanilla soft yummy eatable smells different preferences

kakaka2
kakaka2

I got this gem today and I am really glad I didn't fall for the controversial reviews here. I really like how light and non obtrusive this smell is, it reminds me of a long lost green Sarantis B.U. little perfume I used to have in my teen years.

It sure is not very long lasting, perhaps about a couple of hours on my skin, which I find fairly ok for a walk in the park or a cup of tea with friends at the local cafeteria, but nothing more. I won't pick it up for almost any other occasion but I actually like this fact itself as sometimes it is really hard for me to find a subtle yet joyful scent in my collection.

meliss
meliss

estoy muy triste por que este perfume me dejo una huella ya que era el mejor de los tres me encantaba me arrepiento de no haber comprado mas y avon ya no lo va a producir solo lo compre una vez y me dejo sorprendida definitivamente este era mi perfume tantos años que lo busque y que veo el libro ultima vez en folleto encargue 2 y ya me lo trajeron y pues ni modo tendré que seguir buscando uno que se parezca opino que avon tiene perfume s que ni huelen bien y este que es muy bueno lo descontinuan que mal para avon

cherie97
cherie97

I really love this scent as an everyday fragrance. It's nice, simple, citrusy and fresh. On my skin it's gorgeous, truly like a laugh caught in a bottle. My fiancee loves it on me, and I like it too. It matches my chemistry perfectly. It doesn't smell cheap on me, but maybe it depends on the person. It's also the only scent I could wear over and over again and never get bored. It's like an easy pick. I feel moslty citruses and tea in it, and I love the combo, because it's so uplifting and refreshing! I don't like soapy clean scents and thank god this one isn't. It's fresh, ok, but it's like this aromatic kind of citrus tea freshness. This would be the first scent I'd repurchase. I got so many compliments wearing this! Definitely my favourite day scent. I wouldn't call it my signature, but it's still the one I use the most. It stayes on my skin all day long - I don't even know why, because most of the scents dissapear easly. It's really worth a try.
It's also very affordable, and the bottle is good. Simple, but well
done.

icekat
icekat

I actually like this scent a lot. This citrus and tea composition with a touch of rose is pleasant to wear. This is a safe choice for work, relaxing, running errands or exercising. I perceive this scent as refreshing and non-intrusive. This is something that I would wear with yoga pants and t-shirt.

The opening is light and fresh citrus tea. The citrus is diluted and softened by the tea notes, so it does not appear as overpowering as citrus scents could be. In the heart notes there is a pleasant and light rose infusion added to the composition. The scent does not change much but becomes more subtle towards the dry down. The sillage remains light and lasts for about 5 hours.

Overall score is 7/10. I think this scent is a good choice if you are looking for fresh and light citrus tea fragrance. Surprisingly I get compliments on how nice it smells. So even if it appears to be simple and perhaps a bit boring, it seems to get a positive feedback from the crowds.

Lots of citrus and a touch of tea. I like all of the scents in this trio, even though this is my least favorite. It's still sunny, upbeat, and wearable.

Patricia888
Patricia888

This is very bitter citrusy for me. I can imagine it could be even unisex perfume. Not my favorite but I`ll use it from time to time. I think this perfume fits better to the sunny summer weather.

Arianti
Arianti

i like it but when the weather is hot it reminds me of the sprays we use to get rid of mosquitos... when it's cold i like it match better, i don't know why..

kasiagrygny

It smells like oranges on me. I like it but nothing spectacular

Mochagirl
Mochagirl

Just bought it in spite of the fact that on the brochure page it smelled like a certain depilatory cream I used long ago. Unfortunately, I can smell it on skin as well. Too bad, because I really love tea and tea scents, and citruses and mandarine as well. Rose could add some refinement too... Still, all these combined give some weird mixture. Maybe later I will forget the similarity to the depilatory cream, or I'll give it away.

RadwaElshami
RadwaElshami

This is one of my favorites, I cud smell rose and green tea right away. It is refreshing and uplifting.

Laugh Often is a nice uplifting scent. Citrus and tea are lovely combo, but citrus and flowers smelled like neroli and other white flower at first. When the citrus begins to get weaken, then I realize it's actually a soft rose there. It's a light and fresh scent. Great for everyday wear.

kasiagrygny

I like it, but at first its very SPRAY smelling.

Mikaela Montserrat
Mikaela Montserrat

It's nice, but not lasting

Sarahbelle
Sarahbelle

Dead ringer for EA Sunflowers.
This is a good thing, for me, as I had just sprayed the last drop of my bottle of Sunflowers, and had not yet replaced it, when my Avon order arrived with this lovely in it!

Okay, it's not exactly like Sunflowers. If I sniffed each one - wrist to wrist - I could certainly pick up more of the freesia, rose and musk in Laugh Often; and certainly I would pick up more of the geranium and bergamot in Sunflowers.

I certainly feel no compulsion to own them both.

Which shall I prefer????
Only time will tell, but I am leaning towards preferring this one.
It is a little more complex. It opens with more sparkle, and dries down more sophisticated than Sunflowers.

Yes, I am happy that I bought this!

twillocks
twillocks

It doesn't seem like a citrus to me?? I do really like it.

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

Very Juicy citrus, a little bit sweet flowers, mouthwatering, Dry down: no existent...

The bottle no my favorite, too boring...

Lasting power impressing in comparation with IN BLOOM..

Nice spring/summer scent!

Reminds me a lot to GUESS perfume ;)

Miss Dior Cherie
Miss Dior Cherie

Es pari mi la mejor de los tres

rachellkimb
rachellkimb

Live Without Regrets-rubbing alcohol to me
Laugh Often-Citrus and tea..but nothing special
Love To The Fullest-so-so oriental
In Bloom wasn't my favorite..but Avon and Reese could've done a lot better..!

Expressions by Reese Witherspoon: Laugh Often by Avon 3.77 out of 5 based on 85 ratings and 20 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Expressions by Reese Witherspoon: Laugh Often fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Expressions by Reese Witherspoon: Laugh Often, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Expressions by Reese Witherspoon: Laugh Often by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Expressions by Reese Witherspoon: Laugh Often by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.