Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Far Away Infinity Avon for women

Far Away Infinity Avon for women
dislike

herbal
Far Away Infinity Avon for women Pictures Far Away Infinity Avon for women Pictures Far Away Infinity Avon for women Pictures

Far Away Infinity by Avon is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Far Away Infinity was launched in 2016. The nose behind this fragrance is Honorine Blanc. Top notes are bergamot and tagetes; middle note is jasmine sambac; base note is vanila.

Bergamot Tagetes

Jasmine Sambac

Vanila

Olympea
Alien Eau de Toilette

Far Away Infinity Fragrance Reviews

gawerika
gawerika

I got to try it out today and to me it smells like a tamer version of Alien by Thierry Muglier, it has trail and is long lasting too.

socorrosouza

I love Far Away, Far Away Gold and especially Infinity, which is lighter and more adequate to super hot climates (today is 100 F). They are different scents with FA and FAG closer in structure, with great longevity and sillage, FA is a "screamer" because it has great sillage and is a tuberose, ylang, coconut scent. Infinity is soft, but on me has great longevity , as a soft cloud, that is felt by everyone near but very lighly. Different propositions but excellent scents for very good price. Exotic, which was loved by many , because of the hot climate does not sit well on me, exotic and heavy notes have a way of "turning" (becoming rancid) on climates like the one I live, not only Avon FAE but many others, including Dior HP and other powerhouses.

kl99
kl99

ahaha Far Away Infinity.
So Soap Opera this name.
Infinitely Far Away was better. Poetry.
But I understand it means Far Away Sub-Chapter:Infinity.

rihabi
rihabi

It seems like I have encountered a bad bottle, or it's not that long lasting by default? I don't know, the person below me said it lasts for 12 hours, on my skin it was barely for 2 hours. Apart from this, i kinda liked it, but i'm not diggin the vanilla-jasmine combo. The sweetness here is a type I can't call a favorite of mine. At the beginning I was 'attacked' by an alcohol smell, which became almost lovely after a minute. Overall, I liked this fragrance, but i'm not rebuying :)

socorrosouza

This is an amazing scent, a simplicity that belies its sophistication.It is a vanilla that melds with the jasmine to make an scent that is saved from being too sweet by the tagettes and citrus. It is extremely long lasting (12 plus hours) with good sillage, although it is not a bomb, it is like having your own vanila-y cloud, perceptible but not gag inducing.I tested it on the worst conditions (over 100 F degree temp with huge humidity) and it performed admirably. Such a pity people seem not aware of it.

sygrid29
sygrid29

as a lover of original far away which happens to be my signature scent, im really looking forward on this one.

Kione
Kione

Is this a dupe for Olimpea? That excites me for some reason :D

Edit: When is it coming out?? Can't see it on the last brochure :(

krayonkid
krayonkid

I have always loved the smell of marigolds in our garden so I am excited for this one!

Far Away Infinity by Avon 4.05 out of 5 based on 25 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Far Away Infinity fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Far Away Infinity, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Far Away Infinity by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Far Away Infinity by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.