Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Far Away Infinity Avon for women

Far Away Infinity Avon for women
dislike

Far Away Infinity Avon for women Pictures Far Away Infinity Avon for women Pictures Far Away Infinity Avon for women Pictures

Far Away Infinity by Avon is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Far Away Infinity was launched in 2016. The nose behind this fragrance is Honorine Blanc. Top notes are bergamot, marigold and gardenia; middle notes are orange blossom, jasmine and jasmine sambac; base notes are vanila, patchouli and sandalwood.

Bergamot Marigold Gardenia

Orange Blossom Jasmine Jasmine Sambac

Vanila Patchouli Sandalwood

Olympea

Far Away Infinity Fragrance Reviews

aqua76239
aqua76239

I just got my bottle-I think people may think that Avon is just cheap smelling stuff but lot of their fragrances are quite nice. When I smelled it, it was totally not what I was expecting. Spicy, sort of chypre floral but sweet. Hmm. I thought it smelled kind of familiar.

After I seen people comparing it to Alien-I concur. I think there are definite similarities. But I smelled Olympia recently and I don't see it being alike at all. Must sniff it again

Anyhoo, this is HEADY stuff. One spray will last you for several hours. This is not your typical "I can spray half and bottle and not smell a thing" weak perfume of today. Total powerhouse so use sparingly.

I am kind of on the fence with this one-I like it but just don't know if I want it for me
PS I smelled Olympia again-nope, Far away is much sweeter and more tropical

mystica
mystica

Very sweet fruity white floral with a sandalwood base.

It's similar to Olympea, Alien and Valentina by Valentino.

It smells compact and rather generic. I get some red fruits vibe here, particularly strawberry. I also smell tuber, which I believe is actually the note marigold here.

Anyways, (ordinary) people will tell you that you just smell sweet and very PERFUMEY without being able to identify a single note here. That's what I guess.

Strong and heavy like all Far Aways and I believe best suitable for winter.

In this amazing, moist heat right now Far Away Infinity is a bit yucky, but I do see how this will make sense in the winter!

20monkies
20monkies

Blind buy, but based on the fragrance notes I decided to pick up on this lovely perfume.

I adore Jasmine and when done right, it always smells beautiful without feeling too strong to the point of having a headache (I have one pure jasmine scent perfume and I can hardly wear that).

I don't normally wear or use Avon perfumes but they have upped their perfume game a lot in the recent years and with perfume priced to affordable, I'm happy to purchase this one.

It is not an old woman scent - it's very elegant and feminine and has lovely jasmine and vanilla. Smells a bit sparkly on my skin as well (the bergamot I'm assuming). I can imagine continuing to use this in future. It's an all year round scent, more for summer I think than winter but will have to see how it fares when winter comes around. :)

Siv55
Siv55

So much bergamot upfront it starts life as generic aftershave scent. Husband's immediate reaction was YUCK! Seems to die down down into smooth mild spiceyness, which I like, but it's not as nice as I thought it was on the scented page of the brochure.

ptilda
ptilda

This is beautiful. It's been a while since I did a review, but since this is new, I know how much I depend on reviews so I wanted to put something out there.

It was a blind buy based on the fact that I love Exotic and Gold, and it was successful. For around $10, this is a powerhouse! One spray is going strong nearly 5 hours later! It is the white florals that dominate this, but there is a presence of the citrus, sandalwood, and vanilla that really bring this together into something that is classy and mature.

It's hot, and this smells great! I also imagine it would be great in the winter or in the spring. It's quite the classy summery scent that would work super well with a sundress and sandals, but it can be cozy as well.

I can honestly see the comparisons to both Alien and Olympea. It's not a dupe for either, but it has a similar vibe to both and is comparable in quality IMHO. I think this is a very good summer scent! I still think I want to get Gold and Exotic, however, since they are very different scents from this.

cinnakitty
cinnakitty

I tried this recently and it was not love at first sniff at all. Avon have made some nice perfumes in their time but this smelled cheap and generic. To me it smells like a sweet version of mens deodorant. I sent it back.

socorrosouza

Thank God the tagetes didn't spoil FAI on my skin, it is a heavenly all-weather perfume with a jasmine/vanilla combo to die for!!!! And long lasting too, although with moderate to soft sillage.h

joliecat
joliecat

Far Away Infinity has gorgeous jasmine, vanilla and bergamot, but on my skin the tagetes is much too strong, extremely bitter green. Tagates is the family of flowers that marigolds come from. Unfortunately, this tagetes note overpowers the pretty jasmine and other notes and spoils this fragrance on my skin.

What a shame ! If not for tagates, this would be a perfectly feminine beauty that would work anywhere any time. Be sure to test first, from the spray bottle, not just the paper sample in the Avon book. I didn't detect tagetes at all from the book sample, but it's definitely there in the spray bottle.

I plan to keep the bottle and try it again in cold weather. Maybe the summer heat is amplifying the bitter green tagetes note ? I sure hope I can wear Infinity some day. All of it's other notes are really very pretty.

lemonzest
lemonzest

Far Away Infinity will be released in the U.S. in campaign 17 in a couple of weeks, but you can get it online at some websites already.

Far Away Infinity puts a lot of more expensive fragrances to shame. It doesn't resemble Alien on me at all, but of course your experience may vary. If anything the vanilla and marigold combine to play some of the same notes found in Cacharel's Loulou, although FAI doesn't resemble Loulou either. Once the vanilla and tagetes burn off, the heart of this scent is a soft jasmine. It's a warm jasmine, a golden cozy jasmine (not like the metallic jasmine in Alien - which I also love).

This is much more wearable and comfortable than the original Far Away. FAI can be worn around other people without cauterizing their nostrils; Far Away original is beautiful, but one I prefer to enjoy when alone or when outside on a cold day.

Avon has really stepped up their game on this fragrance. They must have provided Honorine Blanc with a reasonable budget, because this smells like a sweet vanilla jasmine scent of decent quality.

"Summer Breeze" would have been a better name; "Infinity" makes me think of a calculus problem. "Summer Breeze" calls to mind that Seals & Croft song about the summer breeze blowing through the jasmine in my mind. Great scent. Far Away Summer Breeze :)

socorrosouza

FAI has no Alien vibe whatsoever on me, if it resembles any perfume it is Olympea, but not closely. On me it lasts and lasts, although with a delicate sillage. It is good on summer heat. As for Alien , Catch Me by Cacharel and The Golden Secret by Antonio Banderas do resemble on me Alien on one of its phases (the heavy jasmine one) although with a lot less longevity (especially Golden Secret).

dina
dina

@akarui_hana
You may want to try Reveal CK, Jour Gardenia d'Hermes or Kenzo amour floral... All 3 have the Alien vibe and are even better, especially the Hermes.

Akarui_hana
Akarui_hana

This is a blind-buy, and to be honest I purchased it because people mentioned a resemblance to TM Alien.
Well, being an Alien lover and wearing it a lot I must say that this little perfume has nothing to do with Alien.
This is a pretty summery thing with no real strength, a bit fruity, a bit sweet. At the most it is cute, but I am not disappointed, it will do well in this summer heat.

polkadot27
polkadot27

I don't know anything about that tagetes note. I don't own any perfumes with it except this one. To me this perfume is white floral chypre. It smells of dewy diluted synthetic buttered blueberry with vanilla sticks. The vanilla in this is not ice cream gourmand type vanilla, it is more natural vanilla essence. I also smell thick heady jasmine. The vanilla and jasmine are nicely blended in this, there is an equal amount of both, with synthetic faint traces of blueberry on a sandalwood base. This is a skin scent, it is not strong at all unlike the original far away. I like it and I love the far away bottles they are beautiful. But this scent is forgettable, I probably wouldn't buy it again. But it is nice, just safe and plain! It looks nice with my other far aways on my dresser.

Jasmine and vanilla are very safe and plain notes, there needs to be more notes included to make it more interesting a scent.

It is asexual to me, men could wear this

I do get a faint herbal scent on my skin from this but it is not strong and does not project

To me this is 40% jasmine, 40% vanilla, 10% sandalwood and 10% synthetic blueberry

Smells nothing like Alien to me.

Bottle= 7/10 it is lovely
scent= 4/10
Silage= 4/10
Longevity= 5/10

Lipglossjunkee
Lipglossjunkee

I am pretty sure this is going to be available in about 4 weeks in the US.

erica.andruscavage
erica.andruscavage

Does anyone know when this will be available in the US? I love the original and am eager to pick this up due to its comparison to Alien. Thanks!

socorrosouza

This is a huge success in Brazil, as it is very long lasting with moderate projection (a soft cloud around you ) , doesn't "turn" (as many scents do on extreme heat), a vanillary paradise plus jasmine. Love it !!!!!!

dirtbox_fairy
dirtbox_fairy

Tried this out of sheer intrigue as I love the original far away because it's the perfume I wore when my husband and I started dating. I'm glad I tried this new one though, I'mv totally in love, its definitely one of my new favourites!! It's summery and sweet but with a hint of slightly wooded floral freshness, perfect for the warmer weather. :) <3 <3 <3

gawerika
gawerika

I got to try it out today and to me it smells like a tamer version of Alien by Thierry Muglier, it has trail and is long lasting too.

socorrosouza

I love Far Away, Far Away Gold and especially Infinity, which is lighter and more adequate to super hot climates (today is 100 F). They are different scents with FA and FAG closer in structure, with great longevity and sillage, FA is a "screamer" because it has great sillage and is a tuberose, ylang, coconut scent. Infinity is soft, but on me has great longevity , as a soft cloud, that is felt by everyone near but very lighly. Different propositions but excellent scents for very good price. Exotic, which was loved by many , because of the hot climate does not sit well on me, exotic and heavy notes have a way of "turning" (becoming rancid) on climates like the one I live, not only Avon FAE but many others, including Dior HP and other powerhouses.

kl99
kl99

ahaha Far Away Infinity.
So Soap Opera this name.
Infinitely Far Away was better. Poetry.
But I understand it means Far Away Sub-Chapter:Infinity.

rihabi
rihabi

It seems like I have encountered a bad bottle, or it's not that long lasting by default? I don't know, the person below me said it lasts for 12 hours, on my skin it was barely for 2 hours. Apart from this, i kinda liked it, but i'm not diggin the vanilla-jasmine combo. The sweetness here is a type I can't call a favorite of mine. At the beginning I was 'attacked' by an alcohol smell, which became almost lovely after a minute. Overall, I liked this fragrance, but i'm not rebuying :)

socorrosouza

This is an amazing scent, a simplicity that belies its sophistication.It is a vanilla that melds with the jasmine to make an scent that is saved from being too sweet by the tagettes and citrus. It is extremely long lasting (12 plus hours) with good sillage, although it is not a bomb, it is like having your own vanila-y cloud, perceptible but not gag inducing.I tested it on the worst conditions (over 100 F degree temp with huge humidity) and it performed admirably. Such a pity people seem not aware of it.

sygrid29
sygrid29

as a lover of original far away which happens to be my signature scent, im really looking forward on this one.

Kione
Kione

Is this a dupe for Olimpea? That excites me for some reason :D

Edit: When is it coming out?? Can't see it on the last brochure :(

krayonkid
krayonkid

I have always loved the smell of marigolds in our garden so I am excited for this one!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Far Away Infinity fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Far Away Infinity, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Far Away Infinity by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Far Away Infinity by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.