Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Far Away Paradise Avon for women

Far Away Paradise Avon for women
dislike

Paradise islands, distant and secluded as a nook of Heaven, somewhere in the ocean, make us feel as if we were on holiday. Avon launched the new version of the Far Away perfume for the season of 2007, Far Away Paradise. It is a beautiful bouquet of peach and peony flowers with amber and vanilla in the base.

Peony Amber Vanilla Peach

Far Away Paradise Fragrance Reviews

allegro_barbaro
allegro_barbaro

Awful chemical mess. It smells like fragranced bleach and is blindingly strong. Nobody would take it off me either.

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

This shouldnt be compared to the original far away as it isnt at all similiar to me. Nothing oriental here..

I get the peaches and also a pineapple although its not listed.. The vanilla and amber smoothes it out making it creamy but not really sweet and not heavy at all. It is a fresh fruit with light floral on me. Sillage about 8 inches.

Very good for Avon, they do have a few winners, unfortunately those are the ones they tend to discontinue..

Tyreka89
Tyreka89

I have a little bit of this perfume left haven't been wearing it lately but I might need to so I can get rid of it.

I don't like it all that much. I agree it can get annoying. Bought it in 2008.

1Nat2Tasha
1Nat2Tasha

I love this perfume sooo much!! It truly is a fantastic one by Avon :):)

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I love that a little goes a long way with this because the staying power is amazing. It is very unique and exotic.

Edit: Just sprayed some on today and fell in love with it all over again!

AnitaSarawak
AnitaSarawak

Reminds me of Avon Lahana which was available many many years ago, unfortunately it was discontinued. Lahana has stronger and fruitier smell than FA Paradise.

moynah
moynah

I just love the Far Away Original, So Im a little devoted to my Far Away 'first born', However this deserves a very good second place. To describe.. remove the Lilac powdery from original, and add some fruit.

Have to say, it does force the thought "hmmm is that it then?" No nice drydown surprises. What you first smell is what you get. I have transferred to atomiser and cocktailed it with other parfums, which gives it a little support in the kick, and in the scent pyramid

Play with it, its cheap enough. By the way, the bottle glass is STUNNING

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

This is just divine! If you love far away original,you will love this.It is a bit lighter,similar base with lovely fruity notes. GORGEOUS!
I have a bottle of far away fantasy on the way-not listed on here(blue top),cant wait to try that one :)

Anajuli
Anajuli

I like this one so much! It's not too sweet, and very relaxing. Beautiful!

sophisticated
sophisticated

i love the original but it smells awful on my skin, this one luckily worked with my chemistry, smells wonderful, sexy, strong & surprisingly has many layers; people -especially guys- seem to think that i'm wearing an expensive designer fume when i wear this one, happy it worked with me

arg1971
arg1971

very nice think I like this one better than the original

imperfect-angel
imperfect-angel

I like this better than the original one. Well, it's hard to say, at first it give me headache but after dried down it give a very pleasant smell. so for me it's kind of mixed up whether i love it or hate it!?

all in all Far away Paradise is last quite long and smell too expensive for the Avon perfumes but in cheap packaging.

edit: i think i've fall in love with this one, because it cause me no more headache and i love wearing it to bed...ohh i can feel now how it's called Far Away Paradise.
better to wear in a cold day than hot sunny day through.

guest_Danielle
guest_Danielle

I grew up with this fragrance the original one by the way. I always loved the way it smeeled like amber and a touch of a fruity scent. smells so good! love it!

lalala
lalala

i must say the original is better although this is quite nice. i think that it has an acquired smell to be honest.

FTW my sister calls it 'bratz' perfume.
LOL!

guest_guest_Chelsi
guest_guest_Chelsi

i loved this perfume but it's a shame it was only limited.

i would really like some more.

dina
dina

Nice frag. The peony is prominent at least on my skin. It smells more expensive than the average Avon products.

guest_Chlloeee
guest_Chlloeee

I adore this purfume.
my nane gave it to me for christmass and i used it everyday for School.
I am now empty :(
deffinetly going to buy more

guest_Belleza
guest_Belleza

I tried this perfume, and it really worked for me, I got countless compliments at work. Its really nice, but it takes a while to set in and you cant put too much on =)

Denyze
Denyze

I remember the first time a good friend of mine gave me a sample of this. It wasn't as great as I thought it would be. The packaging etc just didn't save this fragrance. It was a little too sweet to my liking.

Vivi
Vivi

Again, as with the original, way too much amber, which I hate mostly.

But I loved the other 3, rose, peach & peony together.

Too strong for me.

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

Interesting fragrance. Initially the top note of peach is dominant, but after the dry-down I really enjoy the peony, and finally lingering later in the day, a nice vanilla scent - but not too sweet.

gucci
gucci

this fragrance is very unique and fruity more then floral but it's too cheap for my taste so i gave it away

LoveScent
LoveScent

My mother and I used to wear this all the time. Great fragrance!

barbiot35
barbiot35

I think it can only be used on the coldest days of winter, otherwise it makes sick. (but it's Paradise version is more light and could be used more comfortable)

hydrangea
hydrangea

Full of peach so i like it very much, romantic but not long lasting

i liked this when i first got it then it just became irritating its too sweeet not me at all

worshipmoments
worshipmoments

It's so fresh but not too fond of it.

dolita
dolita

i'm waiting its arrival because here in egypt it will be avilable next month so i will try it but if it smells like the original so i think i will never like it :(

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

I was expecting to love this and I really wanted to, but it smells of fermenting peaches!!!

The bottle's pretty but that's the only positive comment I can make.

Lasts quite well. Good if you like it. Bad if you don't and I definitely DON'T.

SleepyAVON

My all time fave. I fell in love with it!

SleepyAVON

My all time fave. I fell in love with it!

guest_Kate
guest_Kate

Couldn't get rid of the smell which was great 'cause it lasted all day and somehow a faint waft the next day.
I love the fragrance and I get so many compliments, and sometimes I can't smell perfume on myself, but this I can constantly.. it's so refreshing!

crysna
crysna

i'm a lover of the original, but this is great too! a little less fruity than the original but a very pleasant smell. i got compliments all the time specially from my bf.

Amirante
Amirante

very fruity but ok great for summer

guest_abbie
guest_abbie

this cannot be an eau de parfu it lasts like 1 hr smells ok but u kinnda get bored of it

guest_..::S::..
guest_..::S::..

i had this .. i likd it but then it just got anoying!

Far Away Paradise by Avon 3.53 out of 5 based on 116 ratings and 36 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Far Away Paradise fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Far Away Paradise, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Far Away Paradise by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Far Away Paradise by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.