Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Femme Avon for women

Femme Avon for women
dislike

Femme Avon for women Pictures Femme Avon for women Pictures

Avon Femme is a fragrance that promises to make you feel like a star every day. The scent is floral and fruity.

Top notes: pink grapefruit, violet and plum. Heart: jasmine, wild orchid and magnolia. Base: amber, peach skin, musk and woody notes.

It is available as 50 ml Eau de Parfum.

Femme was launched in 2014.

Pink Grapefruit Plum Violet

Jasmine Wild Orchid Magnolia

Amber Peach Woody Notes Musk

Femme Fragrance Reviews

ImissQuant
ImissQuant

Femme is a simple bouquet of mainstream flowers; the kind you find from flower shops. It is a straightforward bouquet; it cannot get any complex or dramatic. The impression is that it tends to get lost in the sea of similarly bottled bouquets or among the millions of frags and cosmetics which have notes of one or more members comprising this scent. The term generic comes to mind.

What I like about Femme is that often (not always) it is hard to distinguish every single member in the bouquet, like a true bunch of mixed flowers should be. There is pink grapefruit and jasmine; the second bouquet layer has magnolia and water lily. Grapefruit note is too volatile and does not stay too long or maybe it’s just me. Peony is not mentioned but I sense its presence in the middle layer, which makes me associate a similarity to Chloe EDP, and eventually any recipe where peony gets obvious. Not a big fan of aquatic notes I am glad I don’t sense anything excessive here.
Harry Fremont created Juicy Couture before Femme; I like Femme better for its generic simplicity. When a break is badly needed from the heavy orientals of the winter season, when less is more, I will reach for Femme.

When everyone in the crowd is desperate to be noticed, to standout in an instant upon entrance, Femme would rather listen and be the person who pays attention; Her overall personality is quiet, subtle through effortless glamour, thus, no attention getting fireworks; At the moment, she is simply all about fresh cut flowers and the first rays of spring sunshine.

kellywhitenoise
kellywhitenoise

I confess I was absolutely expecting another fruity mess when I ordered Femme. I am an Avon rep, but I have never found a single Avon perfume prior to this that didn't have me reaching for the returns form within moments of spraying it on.
Then, along came Femme. Within 25 mins of me spraying it my husband was seeking me out to ask me what I was wearing because it smelled fabulous. I am slightly odd with perfumes, I either like them really fresh and aquatic (like this one) or delectably creamy and floral like my Micheal for Women by Micheal Kors which I wear constantly and never tire of.
Femme reminds me of Isabella Rosselini's Manifesto; just without the longevity Manifesto had.
If you're going to buy it, go ahead and get the gift set - between the bodywash, lotion and the perfume you get some decent staying power. As Femme was a pleasant surprise, I am stocking up when the discounts are high so that I don't run out.
For the price this is a wonderful everyday fragrance; true it's not going to be world changing, but it's refreshing, easy going and budget friendly.

katuliena
katuliena

Im a bit disappointed. The moment I sprayed it, it smelled beautifully fresh. Could detect peach, lemon. And it has changed completely after 15 minutes. All that remained was musk. I dont want to smell like billion women around me and that is my impression about this. Just an average fragrance with no character.. so happy that I bought it just for 5 Euro/30ml

Satinne
Satinne

Heavy floral. Smells a lot like other floral Avon perfumes. I really like floral, but this one is just something I would not repurchase. Smells heavy-cheap-flowery something. Nothing special about it, just perfume....
If you like Sensuelle (I really do) this is like a sharper analogue.

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

This has a strong opening of grapefruit. I also pick up peach from the top. Violet is prominently featured as well. It's pretty, but it could use more heft for me. It's your basic spring fruity-floral with a watery note.

After a few minutes I start to get whiffs of plum and it sweetens up a little bit, becoming less aquatic.

It smells more like a starter perfume than anything striking or sophisticated. It reminds me of one of the body sprays Victoria's Secret used to carry back in the 90's. It's pleasant enough. Fades quickly, though.

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

This is gonna make me feel like a star?! I doubt it. However I like the scent. On my skin Femme is a fruity floral aquatic. Since I am a sucker for aquatics it's lovely to my nose, the only disadvantage is that the scent stays really close to the skin. I can't smell any amber or musk, but magnolia, peach and violet blend beautifully. Femme by Avon reminds me slightly of DKNY's Be Delicious. Really nice for its price.
Update: Its extremely poor longevity is a major put-off :(

boheme_maras

I really like this one . Its good for the morning or spring time. Its light floral with really good longevity. Magnolia and lime notes combo.

rihabi
rihabi

Why so negative towards this ? It's adorable for me. You know what, Avon fragrances have better longevity than Oriflame ones, which is weird, because Ori's are more expensive. I don't know if 'Femme' resembles any other brand, but it's truly great. The ingredients are well blended, and some lady below said there is too overwhelming lemon ? What? Where ? Speak for Instinct Forbidden, because it responds to the description better (I used to have it and i likeD it, but in time my mind changed..another topic, not to mention it). Can't give the exact notes in my opinion, but there's something catchy and it's enough that i'm totally enjoying it :)

Dawndelights
Dawndelights

I loved it when I first had it and now it's a like,, I know it's pink grapefruit, but now it smell more like apples, and makes me think shampoo or hair mousse

STARISH
STARISH

I really can't understand why so many people like this perfume. It smells way too acid, and the floral notes are the same generic ones you can detect in any other cheap floral fragrance.

I have the opportunity to test it today in an AVON salon, and in the very first moment I got it in my skin I didn't like it, but minutes after that, I HATED it!
The lemon note is overwhelming and disguising, and seems like every minute that pass it becomes more and more stronger.

There are much better fragrances than this one out there!

idalicious
idalicious

next odors avon always walked indifferently, because everyone smells the same, or how it does not smell the same, it would know that it avon ... but not this one! is unique among so typical and flat smells. anything I can not find fault. pear leads perfect the lead, but the very end gives a lot of satisfaction. improves mood and certainly it is not just one seasonal flavor! proudly put it on pulce of branded perfumes, because if someone in my bathroom just after it reaches certain to charm!

masenka
masenka

This one really doesn´t work for me. I simply don´t like it at all. It is a pity though, because it lasts really long on me and the fragnance fills the whole room I am in. I got a sample, which I tried over the weekend - I applied it in the morning when home alone. I didn´t really like it. My son came in the afternoon and the moment he entered the house he said Mum what is that caramel smell? It´ s going to give me a headache... I decided it is definitely time to wash it of, which I tried, unsuccessfully. My husband returned in the evening and as he kissed me hello he just said What on earth is that sickly sweet smell?! So...a definite no-no for me.

almarie
almarie

I really enjoy this scent! Glad I got this!

zeldaautumn
zeldaautumn

I just got my Avon order of this today. Wow, what a beautiful fragrance. At first I was hit with the wonderful fresh grapefruit and I love grapefruit. I was trying not to smell my wrist too much and was suddenly surrounded by a wonderful warm peach aroma, I am thinking the amber warms up the peach and makes it just luscious. A very slight soft powdery aroma as well. I don't know how long this will last on me, but right now I don't really care as I am enjoying being surrounded by the wonderful floral/peach warmth. I detect a slight brightness to this as well. I think it will be a wonderful spring or summer fragrance. Well done Avon.

boheme_maras

The first time i smell it i said "hmmm ok..." but in a few moments i thought " I have to buy it". Summery floral long lasting and this bottle.... GORGEOUS !

VictoriaLucas
VictoriaLucas

Actually, this somehow makes me sad. It is SUCH A PRETTY fragrance, but unfortunately it doesn`t last at all. After 30 Minutes/ max. one hour it is just GONE, no one can smell it on me - and I use a whole lot of spritz. But I received a lot of compliments immediately after I spray it on. It's really too bad it is such a short lived beauty. I am not good at describing notes. It is a fruity-floral though, a very "pink" scent, very feminine and pretty. Reminds me of peonies. Lovely smell, would be great for this time of the year, but the longevitiy is terrible. Especially since the avon description says "Luxuriously long-lasting, for hour after hour of beautiful scent" - this, IMHO, is pure fraud :-(

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

I'm always on the lookout for something timeless and lovely from avon, as their prices make the scents very accessible. I had high hopes for Femme, based on reviews here. But it's really just another fruity floral. There is a bright first hit of grapefruit, dry and tart. Then there is the sweet pink magnolia, pleasant and light. Then, after 3 hours, it's gone--unless I break a bit of a sweat, which resurrects the scent with a tad of muskiness. This is fort those who want a very light summer scent; it's not for me.

@jenniferlincoln
@jenniferlincoln

Yes, created by Master Perfumer Harry Fremont(Ralph Lauren Romance & CK One) of Firmenich. His inspiration was an elegant diamond and Hollywood Glamour.

I am around these fragrances all day and when I got a bottle of this I knew right away this was far and away the best Avon Fragrance. It definitely competes with any prestige fragrance on the market in terms of all around quality, yet the price is a modest $30 for the EDP.

It did remind me of DKNY (reminiscent, NOT a copy). I looked up the notes, lots of similarities. I'd say this is a great, versatile fragrance, perfect for someone who wants to smell modern and pretty. Is it the edgiest fragrance I've smelled, no, but it DOES stand out in a great way.

I'm wearing it today in the office, great little fragrance, I'm impressed.

trinketst2
trinketst2

This smells almost exactly like Avon Sunny Skies on me.

avonman
avonman

FYI...AVON FEMME was Created by Master Perfumer Harry Fremont!

Perfumefreak
Perfumefreak

I decided to purchase Femme after I smelled it on my "driver", who picked me up after a surgery.
As being a recovering patient, it is essential to feel yourself empowered and feel good about yourself. This was great scent to do just that!
Femme gave me so sparking bright feeling and kept me sniffing my friend all the way home.
I'm glad it comes with a body lotion and a deodorant spray.
I give a one sprits to behind my knees, my arms, chest and neck. Then it'll last all day.
Yeay!

Limpylou
Limpylou

Picked this up on eBay for a fraction of the brochure price; I loved the bottle and had tested it at a local Avon store. It is fresh and summery, flowery and girly. Nothing special, but fun for something different, just at home at night to spray in running bath, then layer on the lotion before sleep.

nlatitus
nlatitus

I received samples of this from my Avon rep. It smelled very sophisticated (although it WAS on one of those paper sample strips) so I ordered it on a whim hoping to like it. It IS nice but it is too "girly" for me. This would be a nice scent for a younger person. It is to me, a soft floral with a touch of powder. Kind of like Love's Baby Soft that I wore when I was a teenager. It;s very nice but just not for me. Anyone wanting a very girly, soft perfume will love this though!

AnitaAna
AnitaAna

It smells really nice, fresh and floral! You can almost feel the petals on your skin! It's very pretty and soft scent, but it's not long lasting at all.

I'd have to say that longevity is very poor - an hour or so! :(

bashe
bashe

the drydown on my skin reminds me in some way of Jet Femme by Avon. I also smell some watery notes or water melon in this. In my opinion Femme is much more suitable for summer time.

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

And we have a WINNER.

Personally, I consider Femme to be Avon's best new women's fragrance. Unless they have the bad judgement to discontinue this beauty, she will also be a great sales header! There are aspects of Femme that should appeal to more than one demographic, and the packaging is amongst the prettiest and most appealing Avon has released in recent years.

Like many a best selling Avon, Femme contains the notes Orchid, Magnolia, and Plum. It's updated by the fact that it also sports Pink Grapefruit, rather an uplifting and appropriate note for early spring! You can expect to sense an overall 'Avon' aura, but only in the best possible way. The closest fragrance comparisons might be Rare Pearls and Rare Gold. However, Femme has an attitude of young optimism - thanks to Pink Grapefruit - that updates and freshens the whole composition.

I can wholeheartedly recommend Femme to Avon lovers everywhere. You owe it to yourself to at least sample their latest lovely release! Femme is the sort of Avon that becomes a classic ~ like the classics that have been beloved by our mothers and grandmothers for many decades.

FIVE STARS

sweaterfreak
sweaterfreak

The nose on this is Harry Fremont of CK One, Lauren Romance, & Lauder Modern Muse fame. This is a prestige fragrance of Avon's and the bottle is made of heavy faceted crystal.

Predominantly jasmine, magnolia and amberwoods, and would rival the quality of most department store perfumes. A highly recommended sparkling floral for the spring season!

Rosamelia
Rosamelia

I got a free sample from a friend a few days ago... I adore it! It smells very flowery and fresh, yet grownup. No wonder why they're offering it for Mothers' Day.

OtakuKitteh
OtakuKitteh

No, it isn't a UK only release; it should be available in the US in campaign 9. I've ordered it, so I'll update my review accordingly when I receive it.

salix

I don't know about England, but in Poland you can buy it for 14 Euro ( 59 Zł.) :)

salix

I'm really positiv suprised, Femme is a nice feminine in the first way soft floral perfume, with magnolia and a touch of pretty spring rose and very wearable jasmine in the base.
In the openning I feel sweet juicy peach and than magnolia. The perfume is not to sweet or heavy, I think it's very good balanced, a touch of citrus, but not sharp, makes this fragrance fresh and light, peach gives sweetness and magnolia and jasmine makes Femme feminine and romantic...Fortunatelly for me, I don't like musk too much, and here I have just a little bit of them - like a breath...
I like Femme very very much and i finde this perfume very good and longlasting ( 4-5 hours in my skin and in my hair). For this price you have very good perfume! When you like soft fresh floral fragrances a little creamy and romantic you can buy it! I did it and I'm very glad, my husband too ;D

Jelenaa
Jelenaa

It is wonderful! Nice combo of grapefruit and magnolia, with a hint of violet and orchid. Very nice and soft, perfect for spring and nice weather.. Just, loving it! :)

emi
emi

Pear + magnolia. Sweet and fresh. I like it. After few hours some kind of watery note comes out on me. I don't know about the longevity jet. I bought it blindly so for a blind buy and cheap price it is more than OK. I love the bottle. Very well done.

lirael00
lirael00

No, no, no... This one unfortunately doesn't work for me. Why is this perfume called femme if all I get is sweet sticky watery candy peach. Nothing femminime or glamorous about this one.

polkadot27
polkadot27

I really wanted to like this one as it has been a while since i have been blown away by an avon scent. However it just is simply boring. Smells cheap and generic. It just has no oomph or spark to me.

BettyNoir
BettyNoir

Starts off very promisingly, full of blooms and magnolia and then goes all "Avon" just like the rest. Another disappointment. Bring back the old favourites Avon!

VogueBoy
VogueBoy

this is total copy of Versace Bright Crystal, not only the package but also the smell is just the same but cheaper

karolla28
karolla28

smells very cheap, only magnolia thats ist heavy and give a terrible headache. Not for me. I like Ballroom Beauty and Instinct more.

I am actually looking forward to this release. It has been a while since an AVON feminine fragrance has really "wowed" me (and then it was mark. White Vetiver). Even though this IS a fruity-floral, it sounds quite intriguing actually...

Violets (sweet & powdery) and pink grapefruit (tart and sweetly sparkling) with the fruitiness of dark plums sounds heavenly! The floral heart, I "osmagine" will be dry (orchid) and sensual (jasmine) with soft creamy accents of magnolia. The drydown of AWM (amber, wood & musk) sounds rather formulaic, but could be promising, with the addition of the sweet pulpy peach peel/skin...depending on who the perfumer ACTUALLY was, if there was one at all.

Many parfumisti (perfume lovers and fanatics) complain about the "house accord" Avon scents can have (what my ex called that "plasticky vat" smell). Many slapdash AVON scents do smell like some intern just mixed some chemicals in the lab and poured them into a pretty bottle...lol. I have higher hopes for this one, and sincerely hope we see this early next year in the US market.

INSTINCT (him & her) are already available in sample sprays (with the Xmas sampler set, eight sprays and a coupon for a full bottle of the recipients choice-a la a Sephora gift set sampler); yet, for some unknown reason, they are not in the rep books (that are four weeks ahead of regular brochures) or the next 2 brochures. *shrugs*

When it comes to ANY Avon releases I might see here, on Fragrantica, I just sit back, cross my fingers and hope I MIGHT just get a chance to smell it. Whoever is doing the marketing for Avon US northeast really needs to step up their game. BOTH Instincts are on the website (with NOT AVAILABLE YET, Email me!) so they MUST be coming. Femme? No signs anywhere...

Smell swell & Be well!!

PS: I am still a little "sore" with Avon US as they NEVER released the beautiful NUIT for Him (LaCroix collaboration) here and it cost me an arm and half a leg to just get samples sent here from the EU!!

WHY, Avon...why??!

Femme by Avon 3.59 out of 5 based on 109 ratings and 39 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Femme by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Femme by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.