Designers » A » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Fire Me Up Avon for women

Fire Me Up Avon for women
dislike

Fire Me Up Avon for women Pictures Fire Me Up Avon for women Pictures

Fire Me Up by Avon is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. Fire Me Up was launched in 2008. Top notes are grapefruit, pomegranate and cherry; middle notes are violet and blood orange; base notes are red amber, musk and vetiver.

Grapefruit Pomegranate Cherry

Violet Blood Orange

Red Amber Musk Vetiver

Magic Women

Fire Me Up Fragrance Reviews

polkadot27
polkadot27

Basically a dirty dark orange/cherry skin scent. Loved it in my teen years made me feel dark & seductive then, not now though. Still pleasant memories. I recall teen boys my age liking it at the time. It has that something about it, warm & fruity but dark feeling also. You have to have the correct skin scent to pull it off and have freshly showered before application. I imagine if you don't it will be very unpleasant as it is a skin cloying scent.

MOMPATTER
MOMPATTER

Cherry, cherry and more cherry. I feel like a giant wild cherry tootsie pop. Yikes!

andreas73
andreas73

I don't get any of the notes listed above. What I get is cherries, red berries and vanilla.
The fragrance remains the same from start to end, and for me is extremely sweet, synthetic and nauseating. It also smells cheap, and I say that having already tested and liked many fragrances from Avon (in fact, they make one of my favorites).

Neonasaurus
Neonasaurus

I loved this so much. I'm VERY picky when it comes to my perfumes. I don't like floral, vanilla, or amber. I like fruity and sometimes sweet. Although it says this perfume had amber, I really didn't mind. It reminded me of a spicy cherry.

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

I work in a charity shop and this came in one day. I'm not sure how old it was, but i feel like it was very old because it stunk! smelt kind of like rotting fruits and licorice.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Ugh this smells SO disgusting and cheap. When I first bought this scent, I loved it because it was fruity but also spicy. Now when I smell this, all I smell is this peppery type of smell and I don't really like the smell of peppers too much so this is a no-go for me. I hate this so much that I don't even wear the little amount of this that I have left (and I'm talking about the whole bottle almost being gone).

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Avon Fire Me Up is woody, fruity, and citrusy. Fire Me Up opens with blood orange and grapefruit then dries down to warm amber with a touch of violet. It reminds me of a dirty pomegranate in a good way! I wore it all the time when I first got it, but if you like blood orange and grapefruit then I would recommend Lady Million by Paco Rabanne or Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh. Overall considering that this is from Avon, it’s a pretty good fragrance!

weegee
weegee

Summer temps have arrived in Lexington, Kentucky and I'm pulling my favorite summer fragrances to the front of the shelves. Ah, "Fire Me Up", one of the most cheerful of the bunch. How I've missed you!

Sweet? Of course! But try to name a cheerful fragrance that's not sweet. Come on, I dare you.

The notes above are most definitely wrong; the box lists pomegranate, black cherry and amber - c'est tout. But who needs more when this lush, sparkling, fresh red fruit wonder tastes, I mean "smells", so delightful?

True, lasting power is just 4-6 hours but I think that's about right for summer when frequent showers are the norm for me. Simple and linear: the juicy sweetness you sniff at first spray is what remains throughout - no fading of top notes nor wait time for base notes to develop.

The essence of happy summer days in a pretty little red bottle with a sunshine yellow cap.

Thandi.Li.M
Thandi.Li.M

I use it as an air freshner for my room at res. Its just too sweet to have it on me

rachna.rudola
rachna.rudola

I detest this perfume. All it smells like is candy. Too sweet and overpowering. Sometimes i feel that whenever i wear this there is a not so pleasant halo around me.Smells like a cheap bubblegum I would never recomend this to anyone. Avon's worst.

appleblossom22
appleblossom22

Oh my! Such a sweet treat! This is fruit and candy and every time I smell this on someone, I want to eat them up.

Hayven
Hayven

This is fruit punch with a little musk and amber to offset the sweetness. I don't remember all the notes, but I do remember the description in the Avon catalog say, "bold, spiked cherry"; cherry/orange notes were predominant. Staying power is very good considering I got it for $5. I miss it and I wish I didn't give it away!

uma.pujari
uma.pujari

i would love to buy this perfume so tell me the price and how to proceed further since when i m trying to buy this perfume, tell me more about this product, flavour smell how many types of frangrance is available with u nw

my id is umapujari@rediffmail.com
and my number is 9819218771

ChloeGhost
ChloeGhost

It's Very Sweet Smelling, But In A Good Way , And I Use It All The Time.

Gyöngy
Gyöngy

It smells like a fruit, not a parfume. I get hungry when I smell it.

Jasmindee
Jasmindee

I really love this one! When I spray Fire Me Up I get a feast of summer fruit cocktail, and I imagine i'm in some sexy and dirty salsa club on a hot summer night in Spain! It is a deliciously summery smell, and it's not too cloying in hot weather. I got this for a bargain price, so i'm very pleased!

Edit: I dont understand the dislike for this one! I have lost count of the amount of guys and girls who ask me what i'm wearing and they tell me how delicious i smell!

Anissa
Anissa

To my nose there`s firs blood orange and some other crispy citrus.After that I smell amber and coconut (I know there`s no coconut).This stays a while on my skin, 4-6 hours.Very easy to wear,lovely holiday scent,but really nothing special.

Allyfally
Allyfally

I like the smell of this one. Its extremely fruity, I dont get any other scents off it other than just plain fruit. But it gives me a horrible headache, so I gave it to my mom. She loves it.

pyarkaaloo
pyarkaaloo

yummy! i get pure orange juice from this! if a tall glass of Tropicana could somehow morph into a mango-scented votive candle or fantasy island accord- this would be it! quite an impressive sillage for a fruity or citrus perfume, which is saying something nowadays. this fresh, tangy juice lingers on my skin & clothes quite happily. Avon, I am impressed!

Being that there's debate over the notes, to my nose this leans to the Citrus side of things- blood orange, grapefruit & all. don't really get cherry from this per se, and certainly not amber or vanilla. Regardless, 'Fire me up' is delicious, tropical & youthful.

maiker
maiker

I CAN ONLY SAY, IT MAKES ME HAPPY, IS A FRESH NOT CITRUS, JUST A LOVLY FRESH PERFUME, CAN'T DISCRIBE YOU, ONLY LOVE YOU, I THINK IT IS BETTER SO.

purnima
purnima

I got this perfume yesterday. I hadn't smelled this perfume before buying. When it arrived in my courier which was sent from Avon in my order, I smelled it enthusiastically. When my husband smelled it, he said "chewing gum". Its true though - this does smell like bubblegum or candy. However, smell's not annoying so I am going to wear it occassionally.

Fire me up...huh! I get nothing hot or warm about this one at all, (it IS flammable though) and at one point I had all three of the ones mentioned below and have gifted them all away. They are nice enough but rather young for me and very sweet (with the exception of Make Me Smile)...

I too, expected something closer to the brochures description(pomeagranates, dark cherries, violets, vanilla-amber) and when I saw it on here was glad it had blood orange and citrus instead of pomegranate or cherries. But, the nose knows what it knows: and I only get hints of some juicy vague citrus and LOTS of cherries (maraschino cherries at that)-sweet, then kinda darker and boozy. There is some violet here, just a whisper at first, then quite detectable. The drydown confuses me as amber and vanilla should be smooth and warm with a resiny oriental feel, and here I only sense a plastic sweetness and hint of imitation vanilla. I gave this and its two sister scents to my good friend's 13 year old daughter after someone stole her large Hearts and Daggers out of her locker and she loves it (and the other two)...so there you have it-everyone is happy: her to have it, and me to be rid of it...

Sillage: not bad
Longevity: moderate
Overall: 2.5/5

Don't get me wrong here, folks...It is probably not as bad as I make it sound if you like synthetic fruity gourmands that stay pretty linear, and dry down powdery and sweet. This is just not for me, and I love YR Cerise Bigareau (sp?)!

pshycogirl-81
pshycogirl-81

I wear it ocasionally when I feel like fun and teasing.... i don´t take it seriously.
smells like popsycles!childish but sets you in a good mood...

guest_debob
guest_debob

I don't smell any of the notes listed above. I just smell lots of cherry and a little vanilla. It smells almost exactly like Victoria's Secret Passionate Kisses Body Spray. Big Red Lollie Pop. Me Likeee!!

Agent Provocateur101
Agent Provocateur101

Lets take a trip down memory lane, to the good ol' days of "cherryade"
That nauseatingly pink liquid that stained everything within a 5mile radius and gave you the infamous,stupid 'cherryade lips' syndrome, with enough E numbers to propel you into space!!

This is the nostalgia of Fire Me Up (minus the E numbers and staining abilities)

I do not detect any notes pyramid with this one. Plain and simple. The top is cherryade, the middle is cherryade and the base is cherryade.
I do love this scent for hot summer days and evenings when i dont want to be bogged down with a fussy and complicated scent surrounding me (and others)

So if you fancy a nostalgic and very fruity kick,then look no further :)

Incidentally...men seem to like and gravitate towards this fragrance!!
You leave behind a trail of scent followed by a trail of men,following in the trail of scent you leave behind ;)

I have the perfume fire me up is very good use throughout the day and I have our three very good

July
July

Really nice surprise!!! I never liked Avon perfumes but this one is very pleasant, for me it's Midnight Fantasy young brother!!!

Zaleska
Zaleska

Pomegranate, cherry and amber. A little different from the notes above, uh?

I like it, no matter it's an "Avão" (Pável, you know what I mean, hehe).

Yeah, a nice choice for day-by-day.

TashaRose
TashaRose

Another unsmelled Ebay purchase, as part of a three perfume lot (Make Me Wonder, Fire Me Up, Make Me Smile). I wanted to try Make Me Wonder and I could get the 3 pack really cheap, so I figured what the heck. I'm glad I did. Though Make Me Smile isn't a favorite of mine, both Make Me Wonder and Fire Me Up.

I was confused when I read the notes here. I don't smell citrus, which is a good thing because I'm not usually a fan. It smells like red berries to me, with a bit of a kick to it. It's a nice scent because of how the blend of amber and vanilla compliments the berries, but it's not exceptional in any way.

All three of the scents in this line have the fault of not lasting well, which is a shame. I also believe I'd enjoy this perfume more if it had a bit more of a kick to it. Some pepper perhaps, or something else that could give this a bit of "wow." As is, it's nice enough for occasional wear.

Diegof7
Diegof7

Na saída ele tem um aroma que lembra algum doce e meio cítrico também, depois fica evidente o aroma de cereja, em suma uma combinação deliciosa !!

TJerria
TJerria

I was impressed by this. Avon did good with this one.

maid_marilyn
maid_marilyn

The description on the avon website is “luscious ruby red pomegranate spiked with bold black cherry and the sensuality of amber”, so I was expecting a sweet cherry scent. Instead, the first hour or so on me is a very sour grapefruit and pomegranate combination. It does soften a bit into what I guess is a black cherry scent, although I’m not sure I would’ve thought so if I had not previously read avon’s description. I get no vanilla from this at all. Right now I’m disappointed, but I can see that this might grow on me. The lasting power was excellent: eight hours later I could still detect the scent.

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

Initially with this fragrance I pick up on the pomegranate and blood orange, then after the dry-down it becomes a very fresh scent that reminds me of pure fresh outdoor air. I love this now.

hydrangea
hydrangea

Smell like a kind of chewinggum, but i like it, than make me smile.

LauraM
LauraM

i bought it as my

"emerency perfume to have in my handbag"

not my fave, but def. pretty as a day scent.

SleepyAVON
SleepyAVON

I love this one. Smells like a luscious garden of cherries!

amanda
amanda

i didnt like it, it was sour and very citrus

guest_sammy
guest_sammy

it smells better on paper..kinda intoxicating but not necessarilly in the good way. but my mom likes it:)

Fire Me Up by Avon 3.16 out of 5 based on 146 ratings and 38 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Fire Me Up fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Fire Me Up, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fire Me Up by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fire Me Up by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.