Designers » A » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Full Speed Avon for men

Full Speed Avon for men
dislike

Full Speed by Avon is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are citruses, juniper berries and green leaves; middle notes are cardamom and cypress; base notes are sandalwood, cedar and musk.

Citruses Juniper Berries Green Leaves

Cardamom Cypress

Sandalwood Cedar Musk

Full Speed Intense

Full Speed Fragrance Reviews

naginni
naginni

Kullandığım bu parfümün kokusu güzel fakat buram buram ucuzluk kokuyordu paranız az kaldığında düşünülebilir günü kurtarır...

birkanalayci
birkanalayci

Best beach cologne. Nothing complicated, nothing surprising. Simple and fresh. Recommended to give a try.

Maddy45
Maddy45

I think this perfume is definitely the most beautiful of men's scent is quite natural and soft

ErikCompton
ErikCompton

As an single openly gay man I have a hard time finding just the right colonge to attract that hot guy at the bar whom I have my eye on. Well I got Avon Full Speed as a gift for my 35th birthday and I can tell you that this tuff ROCKS. I just sprey about 5 spreys on my nexk and behind my ears and I get many compliments and get hit on by the minute. I love this stuff.
Also it last a good solid 12-24 hours and it radiates a great smell around at least at 10 ft in diamater.
Gay or strait this stuff is pure sex in a bottle!

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

It's one of the greatest fragrances for Men by Avon. Probably people know it better under the European name: Full Speed. very fresh, great citrus notes.

GRAF
GRAF

Very weak longevity and good sillage. Not buying again.

Yessamin
Yessamin

And full speed adrenaline?

ozgurg84
ozgurg84

I used it when going to high scool. It is a teenager "perfume". On the other hand, the most compliments that I get by this scent

marwan.sham
marwan.sham

email me at marwansham@ymail.com

Baila-Morena
Baila-Morena

Very citrus and fresh. I love it on my husband.

micpower
micpower

This is a good one from Avon ,, very light ,, i can smell coriander and mandarin somehow >> i don't know if my nose is right or what!!!

Like most of Avon perfumes .. it lacks longevity .. it holds for 1.30 -2.30 hours only ... and projection is below average 45 min only then becomes close to skin.and also it is a linear perfume from start to end just one smell

My Evaluation :
--- Longevity : 5/10
--- Projection : 5/10
--- Scent : 6.5/10

Final Rate : 6/10 ... But still good scent

v1lko
v1lko

A fresh fragrance for sure, but there it is the same Avon problem as usual - longevity! In my opinion I would say - meh! not bad , not good! My girlfriend bought me one, and I, on purpose reduced the content by half.And guess what only 1 hour.

BlueLuna
BlueLuna

it's awkward that notes are wrong about this fragrance in this site -i think- Because this fragrence absolutely contains citrus. Especially orange, lemon and mandarine...

vinisantosrs
vinisantosrs

In Brazil, it's called "300km/h". I can't feel the cytrus notes on this one, I think it's very woody and aromatic. Staying power not so good, better for summer days and for going to the gym or for a walk. Very synthetic.

maiker
maiker

I remember smell this for the first time, on a 19 year old friend of mine. two year ago, we study together,so i just set side of hum, it was a sexy smell, i just feel so strongly to have sex with him, i tell him, next time you wore it. i will just take you some conner and suck the hell out of you, because is a really sensual cologne...

Rigita
Rigita

I love it! And I love man, wearing it ;)
Smells not cheep and sexy ;)And lasts quite long. One of best Avon fragrances.

MAHENDRA
MAHENDRA

Nice Allday scent,

Light but good,

One of the best from AVON

I like the sexy-racy bottled and packaging

guest_josh
guest_josh

i went to go smell Aqua di Gio and it doesn't smell like this at all in my opinion so does anyone know of another mens perfume/cologne on the market that smells like the original or like this one these are great one of a kind so any help would be appreciated

A citrus aromatic, with no citrus? According to the Avon PR it has a citrus accord, juniper, white cardamom and a DYNAMIC marine accord...

Oh yeah, there is citrus all right! I'm gonna say tangerine and maybe some bergamot and ruby red grapefruit. Fresh and light, and maybe some citrus peels as well. The body of this one is aromatic for sure-juniper is a very distinct, green and sharp aroma-pungent and evergreen combined with white cardamom (subtler than black cardamom, as fans of India's cuisine know). This warms and stimulates the citrus almost like shifting gears. I'm pretty sure the marine accord is just some aquatic notes and vetiver/eucalyptus as this has an almost cool warmth to it that is quite different and very clean in a soapy way. This remains fresh throughout, and though warmly green and slightly aquatic is overall not bad. I find this to be better than generic, and less than stunning; a very pleasant scent that will offend no one and please most everyone...

Sillage: decent
Longevity: average to good
Overall: 3.25/5

This reminds me of GAP Mixed from the G7 series with more juicy citruses and added greens minus the woods, a sweet clean manscent with aromatics and an elegant finish. Known in the rest of the world as Full Speed...it's definitely stimulating and on the right person quite sexy!

guest_Your Mom
guest_Your Mom

I've been using this Cologne for over 5years and I get compliments on it all the time!!! My favorite cologne, and my girlfriend loves it. I have never had negative feedback on it.

scentology
scentology

A cheaper duplicate of Aqua di Gio, and easily the best fragrance from Avon. Fresh and clean, it captures the character of summer and sets the mood for outdoor fun. One drawback though is its poor longevity...

Southish

I have a friend who is a distributor in AVON an she don't propose this..... how to say not very rude, parody of citrus fragrance, to anyone. I asked her why? She says: few clients had returned it to me, because the fragrance don't last even 1,5 hour.

guest_N
guest_N

Very good cologne

Southish

Очень хорошо пахнет. Но в то же время очень мало времени. Совершенно нестойкий.

Semells very nice. But allso very very short time. Absolutely weak stayng power.

guest_Some
guest_Some

Aquí en argentina se llama 300 km/h. Lo tengo y me gusta.

justlikehoney
justlikehoney

Great Avon's perfume for Men Ever!
I think Citrus include but not apear in the Fragrance Notes?

Diegof7
Diegof7

Aqui no Brasil se chama 300 km/h Ele possui notas herbais refrescantes com um fundo amadeirado quase imperceptível !!

Elitsa
Elitsa

I think that's the best perfume Avon had created - it is fresh, not too strong, long lasting. I adore it!

Alexey
Alexey

Full Speed and Full Speed Intense... are simply great!!!! they're sporty and vibrant! It's good on almost every guy (and I thing that's what Avon wanted).

I love it!

guest_sebastian
guest_sebastian

hola quiero que me agan el favor de mandarmen una muestra de la colonia que se llama SIGNATURE para ver si me gusta para comprarme una. muchas gracias por la muestra .gracias

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

Fullspeed here in the UK; this is a great fun, adventurous scent for men which last quite well. Bold, exciting, refreshing and definitely for the outdoor type or those who love a thrill!

Folypeelarks
Folypeelarks

This is one of my favourites Avon's perfumes for men!

guest_amanda
guest_amanda

the mens scents of avon are very good. the most of them, this one is light and a lilltle bit fruity. not tto strong but for remember

Full Speed by Avon 3.77 out of 5 based on 135 ratings and 33 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Full Speed fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Full Speed, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Full Speed by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Full Speed by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.