Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Haiku Sunset Avon for women

Haiku Sunset Avon for women
dislike

Haiku Sunset Avon for women Pictures

Haiku Sunset is a new interpretation of the original Haiku fragrance from 2000. Haiku Sunset was launched in spring of 2011. It is a scent of mandarin tree blossom, freesia and woods. Available as 50 ml EDP.

Mandarin Blossom

Freesia

Woody Notes

CK One
D&G Light Blue

Haiku Sunset Fragrance Reviews

desertrose63
desertrose63

So simple and fresh,juicy and warm all at the same time! I like Haiku original and got this in a perfume lot. Really surprised and enjoying my new find.

CunningStunt
CunningStunt

I received this as a gift in 2012 and immediately liked it. It reminds me of CK one except sweeter and more floral, and though I own both I gotta say I prefer CK1 over this when I'm in the mood for the clean smelling stuff nowadays. But "younger me" loved the Haiku Sunset!

It is nice enough but sort of lacks that "wow" factor for me. You don't want this if you are looking for something to set you apart from the crowd but it is still a very nice and wearable frag. Would be good for casual settings or work, maybe even more formal with a beautiful and flowing gown or a nice pantsuit if you want.
I tend to like scents that lean somewhat masculine when looking for a clean smelling fume which is why I like to wear this in spring and summer. The woody notes are a big part of what makes this appealing to me and it definitely has a unisex vibe, but skews feminine due to the sweetness of the floral and citrus. Longevity is about 6 hours for me with moderate sillage. Can be cloying and screechy when overapplied, especially in the heat.

It's too bad they discontinued this one. If you like this then I recommend CK One, as you can get it for a similar price and its easy to find.

sheri.patterson
sheri.patterson

This is one of my favorites oddly enough. Most Avon fragrances have an odd undertone that identify them as Avon products. This one doesn't seem to. It smells soft & warm & sweet and delicious. Almost like a soft sweet musk. Very nice.

Christina0065
Christina0065

This seems like it could be Unisex to me. Got rid of it, to manly for me lol

cherokeegenie
cherokeegenie

I love this..bought it blind on the reviews here. It starts out with a fresh citrus scent and dries down to an incredible musky warm scent..I cannot stop smelling my wrist. It has become my new favorite. ps..I tend to like bolder, musky and a touch "masculine" scents..my usual go "to's" has been the old vintage Lancome Magie Noire, definitely not a lightweight fragrance, and YSL Opium Fler de Imperiale. I am happy to find Haiku Sunset,it fits the bill for a less expensive alternative.

WolfHaleigh
WolfHaleigh

Simple, yet effective. I like this one. Sweet floral/slight musk. Good for summer.

fobia
fobia

I love this one! Love the woody notes. Great for warm summer nights :) Name fits it well. I have the original Haiku and that one is nice too but I prefer this one.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

This one is just great. I'm not a fan of the original Haiku, but this flanker is awesome. Of all my perfumes I'd say it is my husband's favorite. To me it is watery and fresh smelling. It's really crisp, probably due to the citrus note listed, but I would not have thought of it as woody. I really like this one. I had the shower gel and it was wonderful too. It probably wears around 3 hours but for the price I can reapply it. It always gets my husband's attention. The bottle is frosted and has an oriental flair. It's far from my prettiest perfume bottle, and the cap is cheapo plastic, but it's not awful. I have no idea why Avon discontinued this. Hopefully I can still find it on Ebay.

teresathebarista
teresathebarista

I'm a big fan of the original Haiku, and I bought this online with no idea what it smelled like. It does not have the sharp green notes of Haiku, but instead a bolder, cool water tone to it. It's a much more masculine scent, but I love wearing it. Glad to see it finally has a place here.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Haiku Sunset fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Haiku Sunset, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Haiku Sunset by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Haiku Sunset by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.