Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Hawaiian Shores Avon for women

Hawaiian Shores Avon for women
dislike

tropical
Hawaiian Shores Avon for women Pictures Hawaiian Shores Avon for women Pictures Hawaiian Shores Avon for women Pictures

Hawaiian Shores by Avon is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Hawaiian Shores was launched in 2011. Top note is carambola (star fruit); middle notes are orchid and hibiscus; base notes are musk, amber and woodsy notes.

Carambola (Star Fruit)

Orchid Hibiscus

Musk Amber Woodsy Notes

Hawaiian Shores Fragrance Reviews

Jillita
Jillita

Not the Hawai'i I'm searching for, which is those breezes producing an almost chewy fragrant air as it melds with rain forest humidity passing over a churning, deep blue sea. It is of green turtles, ripe papaya for breakfast, tiare, ohia trees, and mighty coconut, golden sands, and passing by bowers of indolic flowers. It is the jade colored rocks over turquoise waters.

Avon Hawaiian Shores is the going-out-business gift shop on Waikiki selling scented candles. It is a jarring cucumber green note, with only a passing gesture to the much-desired (by me) coconut. It is the headache-inducing bathroom cleaner that was used in the extortionately-priced hotel's lobby restroom where you left your Cover Girl compact after drinking too many Mai Tais at the luau.

mac
mac

Fresh, floral, and crisp. There's an almost salty nuance to it that reminds me of the beach. Very casual scent. I like it just enough to wear once in a while, not something I'd buy again.

1Nat2Tasha
1Nat2Tasha

Actually turned out to really like this one! At first I didn't really enjoy the scent, but after a while it grew on me and I quite like it now. It's a really warm, summery, floral scent that reminds me of fun times in the summer days :)

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

This smells very good. I have the EDT and I am obsessed with it. It smells like the color of the packaging---like bright beach blue. It is fresh and unique. I wonder, does this smell like Byblos? I always wanted to give that fragrance a try but I can't find it locally.

Overall, this is a great refreshing fragrance. I have no problem with the staying power. It clings on the skin for hours.

amandaoo15
amandaoo15

I just bought this fragrance!! Its amazing!!! I love it I cant stop using it! Its like Hawaii in a bottle definetly worth it!! it is a soft sent witch i like :)

freddinos
freddinos

Nice everyday fragrance, with the smell of starfruit being the dominant and tropical flowers following. Given its good price it could be a nice choice for summer days when you just want to spray something and go!

Very musky and aquatic, with a backdrop of sharp woodsy note and the slightest hint of sweet fruit. This is OK, but doesn't smell particularly tropical to me. The starfruit isn't as prevalent as I'd hoped, and overall this is more aquatic than fruity floral.

sofababe
sofababe

I bought the body mist a few weeks ago from the Avon Clearance brochure for the sum of £1.50, and I consider it a bargain.
Summery, sweet and very yummy indeed, it starts off a little flat, like "where did my perfume go?" then suddenly it wakes up and envelopes you in a sunshiney glow.
Summer in a bottle, if I see a bottle of the EDT I'll grab it, though the body mist is very good, long lasting and great sillage for such a product. £1.50 very well spent :-)

karolla28
karolla28

Floral and aquatic at all. I'm surprised, cause it's strong. I have body mist, moisture gel and EdT. All cosmetics on me sounds good :). It was last time in our broschure.

ivyellie
ivyellie

Definitely crisp, summery and downright fun.
At first when I put on this perfume, I was a little disappointed, as it smells a little like suncream when first applied. However, after waiting about 5-10 minutes the hibiscus really kicks in and it becomes a flirty, genuinely nice smell that's lovely to be around. Not /fantastic/ but definitely worth a shot.

Morrigan
Morrigan

This is probably a nice perfume but I am not into aquatic scents. I don't know why I bought it. I have worn it 2-3 times but it's not "me". I have been complimented on it though, so I guess that's a thumbs up for Hawaiian Shores.

lolitaemad
lolitaemad

wow !!its fresh crisp summery u can smell the sea in it

Liina
Liina

There's no wow-factor in Hawaiian Shores. But it is still a lovely fragrance.
It definately is beachy, not too sweet. I think it's the star fruit giving it sweet and fresh feeling at the same time. The florals add a soapy feeling and a nice clean vibe to the scent. According to our Avon brochure the frangipani should be also included in the top notes.
Hawaiian Shores is better than the previous releases from the same series (e.g. Bali Bliss and Brazil Beat). It's not so synthetic and overly sweet, although it gets a bit sweeter by time.
Longevity is nice for a low price Avon fragrance.
Hawaiian Shores is a lovely summer perfume, it's like a summer romance, lasting for some hours every day until the summer is over. And then it's time to move back to your everyday life to your old and familiar scents.

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

without being anytging memorable or WOW, this is a great choice for the summer. Fresh, zesty and beachy.. and very affordable.. sillage of the EDT is not great (to put it mildly), but will likely be better if layered with the body gel and spray..

FunkyTomo
FunkyTomo

Avon have done some great scents , and a quite a few not sp great . WINK was a fave of mine , long discontinued and now selling for silly money on ebay ( If im going to spend £50 on a bottle of perfume , its going to be Givenchy et all - sorry ebay sellers of discont avons :)

I do love aquatic scents , so will blind buy one os these , thats what i like about Avon , nice and affordable for all . LOve the sound of the notes too.

Its so cute what the child said to you @ Suile !!

MissKitteh
MissKitteh

The initial spray of this really has a marine/aquatic scent to it, and when it tones down it goes into a sweet flowery smell.
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to last long on my skin, but it s very wearable any time of day and night.

suile
suile

This is one of those odd fragrances that you can't smell on yourself, but I wore this recently to go shopping and a child of c. 5 years, standing behind me in the supermarket queue told her mother "that lady smells like a princess at the seaside".

So obviously Avon must be doing something right ! I love these beachy/seaside fragrances, more than the actual beach itself, I think they are a miracle of the modern chemical industry. Ditto aquatic notes.

Hawaiian Shores by Avon 3.60 out of 5 based on 98 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Hawaiian Shores fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Hawaiian Shores, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hawaiian Shores by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hawaiian Shores by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.