Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Hawaiian White Ginger Avon for women

Hawaiian White Ginger Avon for women
dislike

Avon perfume Hawaiian White Ginger was launched in 1965. The fragrance contains notes of citruses, green grass, jasmine, rose and ginger.

Citruses Grass Jasmine Rose Floral Notes Ginger

White Ginger

Hawaiian White Ginger Fragrance Reviews

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

My first "favorite" fragrance, my Grandma wore this. The new formulation doesn't seem as 'gingery' as the old, but sentimental love from me nonetheless.

Juicysweet
Juicysweet

I would love to get a hold of this scent! I do remember it well as my aunt sold Avon at that time. Funny how I can remember that smell. So distinct and beautiful!

srimati
srimati

Oh I remember this one too! It was a summer favorite, fresh, floral and luscious. Had to order it on ebay, will let you know if my memory serves me well.

Lilah Veil
Lilah Veil

I remember this also and am having the urge to order a vintage bottle from Ebay. I recall it being a spectacular summer scent; what I call a "transcendent scent" as it takes me to a different place in time and psychologically. Back into the luscious retro smell-good world I go after all these years and am enjoying myself immensly! I have wish list. This is one on the list I can decently afford. What Avon massively blundered, they also managed to richly and masterfully correct in many of their fragrances.

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

oh how I loved this as a teenager.. fresh & crisp not really green. the citrus sparkled without being too heavy or sour.. Like ginger ale with light florals.. I still have a bottle that I rarely wear (want to save it) but occasionally sniff at because it was just so good!

Hawaiian White Ginger by Avon 3.75 out of 5 based on 36 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Hawaiian White Ginger fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Hawaiian White Ginger, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hawaiian White Ginger by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hawaiian White Ginger by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Estée Lauder Cinnabar Evyan White Shoulders Pierre Balmain Ivoire de Balmain Avon Timeless Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Coty Emeraude Estée Lauder White Linen Robert Piguet Fracas Coty L`Origan Estée Lauder SpellBound Bourjois Soir de Paris (Evening in Paris) Coty Muguet des Bois Revlon Ciara Dana Love's Baby Soft Prince Matchabelli Wind Song Brut Parfums Prestige Faberge Tigress Bijan Bijan Guerlain Chamade Chanel Chanel N°5