Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Hawaiian White Ginger Avon for women

Hawaiian White Ginger Avon for women
dislike

Avon perfume Hawaiian White Ginger was launched in 1965. The fragrance contains notes of citruses, green grass, jasmine, rose and ginger.

Citruses Grass Jasmine Rose Floral Notes Ginger

White Ginger

Hawaiian White Ginger Fragrance Reviews

KajiraSuzanne
KajiraSuzanne

When I was a child (about 7) one of my sisters sold Avon. I had the solid stick version of this scent, and shared a scented cream version with both my sisters.
I remember it as a very fresh, "gingery", soapy fragrance, with good sillage and longevity. In the late 1990's Avon re-released the cream, and it smelled exactly as I remembered from childhood! What a lovely perfume. It could be used by men as well, due to the spicy and clean undertones.

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

My first "favorite" fragrance, my Grandma wore this. The new formulation doesn't seem as 'gingery' as the old, but sentimental love from me nonetheless.

Juicysweet
Juicysweet

I would love to get a hold of this scent! I do remember it well as my aunt sold Avon at that time. Funny how I can remember that smell. So distinct and beautiful!

srimati
srimati

Oh I remember this one too! It was a summer favorite, fresh, floral and luscious. Had to order it on ebay, will let you know if my memory serves me well.

Lilah Veil
Lilah Veil

I remember this also and am having the urge to order a vintage bottle from Ebay. I recall it being a spectacular summer scent; what I call a "transcendent scent" as it takes me to a different place in time and psychologically. Back into the luscious retro smell-good world I go after all these years and am enjoying myself immensly! I have wish list. This is one on the list I can decently afford. What Avon massively blundered, they also managed to richly and masterfully correct in many of their fragrances.

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

oh how I loved this as a teenager.. fresh & crisp not really green. the citrus sparkled without being too heavy or sour.. Like ginger ale with light florals.. I still have a bottle that I rarely wear (want to save it) but occasionally sniff at because it was just so good!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Hawaiian White Ginger fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Hawaiian White Ginger, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hawaiian White Ginger by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hawaiian White Ginger by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Estée Lauder Cinnabar Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Evyan White Shoulders Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Avon Sweet Honesty Coty Emeraude Avon Timeless Dana Love's Baby Soft Pierre Balmain Ivoire de Balmain Dana Tabu Revlon Ciara Estée Lauder White Linen Houbigant Chantilly Bourjois Soir de Paris (Evening in Paris) Robert Piguet Fracas Parfums de Coeur Skin Musk Coty L`Origan Molinard Habanita Estée Lauder Youth-Dew Lanvin My Sin