Designers » A » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Herve Leger Intrigue Avon for women

Herve Leger Intrigue Avon for women
dislike

Herve Leger Intrigue Avon for women Pictures Herve Leger Intrigue Avon for women Pictures Herve Leger Intrigue Avon for women Pictures

Cooperation between cosmetics company Avon and fashion house of Herve Leger in the following fragrances so far resulted: Herve Leger Femme and Herve Leger Homme, launched in 2010, and Herve Leger Ete intended for summer 2011. At the beginning of 2012, a new women's fragrance of the collection emerges, named Herve Leger Intrigue.

Herve Leger Intrigue is described as a mysterious, rich and sophisticated fragrance that takes you into the world of luxury, while radiating elegance and confidence. The composition is floral - woody – musk, starting with wild flowers, cotton and black pepper. White tea, silk blossom and rose wrap up the core of the perfume, while the base is warm and velvety due to accords of cashmere wood, musk and tonka.

It is available as 50 ml Eau de Parfum.

Wildflowers Cotton Flower Pepper

Armani Code for Women

Herve Leger Intrigue Fragrance Reviews

dness92
dness92

Mmmm... This smells very rich and luxurious indeed. While it's supposed to be 'fresh', I wouldn't actually classify it as that. It's warm and something in it, some note reminds me of Lolita Lempicka's perfume. It has that powdery lipstick sweetness to it and it's very sexy! Intriguing indeed.

bubububzy
bubububzy

Avon Herve Leger Intrigue starts off with a sweet smokey floral note. To my nose the perfume stays quite linear with a touch of Wood and roses in the dry down, which adds a little depth and sensuality to the perfume. It is undoubtedly a beautiful composure and well suited for everyday wear. The lasting power on my skin is about 3 to 4 hours.

altair
altair

After one week of using it, here is my review:
Smells expensive:9/10
Sillage is poor:6/10
Longevity is poor:6/10
Bottle looks upmarket:8/10
Similarity to other fragrances:It is similar to Little red dress by Avon and to other little dresses by Avon, but it also has its own personality. It is VERY spicy. And also sweet.
But its main quality is that it smells EXPENSIVE!

zekica
zekica

Great,long lasting and radial, one of the best I've ever had

biancishious
biancishious

I just love this fragrance!!!

littlepepperz
littlepepperz

One of about 3 fragrances I like from Avon - most of them have that soapy, 'avon' note that I can't identify. I've got a bunch of testers from Avon, about 30 of them, and this one is one of the very few that made it to the top.

This one smells great, maybe because it lacks the usual fruity notes and synthetic florals, present in so many of their scents.

It's warm, close to skin, woody-rose cashmere scent. Not a lot of pepper in it, cotton and musk make it very, very comforting. If you like something like Estee Lauder Sensuous, you may like this.
For the price I think I might be purchasing it as a cheaper, powdery scent I can use without contemplating too much.

flowerycherry
flowerycherry

i really wanna try this one....
unfortunately Avon malaysia not release this fragrance for malaysia market...

BlueKitten
BlueKitten

smells timeless

panda0410
panda0410

Predominantly a cashmere and rose scent, these notes make up the majority of the notable composition. It does have a peppery note in the top, but its gets lost in the mish mash of the powderiness of the rose and overwhelming woods which drown it somewhat. You can detect tea and tonka in the background, the tea uplifts what might otherwise have been a very flat scent. It has a very "common" powdery feeling to it and projection is poor. Its nice everyday scent though, probably good for casual meetings or work, and perhaps better for evenings or cooler weather. Glad I got the opportunity to try, but wont make it to the purchase list.

dimplesg
dimplesg

Lovely perfume but I find it pretty weak and, as mentioned before, doesn't last very long; lasts about 1 hour max on me.

karolla28

Soft cotton, like cashmear, intensive, longlasting and expressive. Very elegant like Herve Leger dress. My fav from Avon.

suile
suile

Fresh roses, sweet, woody spice notes. Fragrance has a glamorous style to it, in a modern way - not too sultry and heavy. Juat right for the winter party season. Reasonably long lasting and you don't need to spray too much.

Bottle is appealing, nice colour and wrap around dress style, but the top on my one is bit wobbly, no real problem though.

tamlaking
tamlaking

the mens version is great too!

Miranda1108
Miranda1108

Really beautiful parfum. I love it! :)

Regina Weaver
Regina Weaver

We have it in Hungary too! I love the piquante pepper in the top note of the composition, it makes it a spicy scent, which is more unique than a simply floral fragrance. Due to the woody notes, it's soft and warm like a cashmere scarf. I prefer using it for night-time outings and/or in autumn, when the weather gets cool - it'd be too much for daywear in the summer heat. In my experience it lasts longer than any other Avon perfumes I've tried (including Hervé Leger Femme). I like the elegant bottle design, too. It's worth its price.

sofababe
sofababe

I really wish Avon would release this in the UK, it sounds lovely and I need it!!!

Liina
Liina

Herve Ledger Intrigue little bit reminds me of Silk Touch by MaxMara. They both have something soft and delicate but also something bitter and also quite musky.
Most of the florals here are very delicate and summery but pepper and tonka bean add sharpness and heaviness to it.
This is not my type of a fragrance but a nice work nevertheless. And pretty long lasting!

Patricia888
Patricia888

With the first try I didn`t like it - I found it rude and loud. But the more I use it the better it feels. It`s sweet, sensual and luxurious. Don`t spray too much as it can get too much of it. In small dosage I really like this one. It`s sparking from joy and gives the "well-being" factor. Nice discovery.

karolla28

We have it now in Poland-its NEW and beautifull fragrance. I love it!!!

Letitias
Letitias

I honestly am disappointed with this fragrance, because as it smells beautifully it doesn't last at all. So expensive and it doesn't last !

avonman
avonman

I am sooo disappointed that all the fabulous designer fragrances are being dropped from AVON in the U.S.(Christian Lacroix..Ungaro..Herve Leger),yet they are doing well with AVON in Europe,so they keep launching the new flankers to these,Unfortunately the AVON customer in the states are just not buying enough of these beautiful fragrances,so needless to say this is one that'll probably never see the light of day here in U.S.,this will be one I'll have to check out on Ebay...that's where I got 2 bottles of Chistian Lacroix Nuit!!

Herve Leger Intrigue by Avon 4.14 out of 5 based on 103 ratings and 21 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Herve Leger Intrigue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Herve Leger Intrigue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Herve Leger Intrigue by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Herve Leger Intrigue by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.