Designers » A » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

His Story Avon for men

His Story Avon for men
dislike

His Story by Avon is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men.

His Story Fragrance Reviews

richdaniels
richdaniels

Bought this from a recommendation. Expected it to be a brilliant green frag. Unfortunately the suede is too musky for me to pick out the green notes. There is a slight synthetic floral in the background, but overall this one doesn't interest me much.

4/10 scent

AZJeff
AZJeff

I bought a bottle of this cologne when it first debuted. I liked it very much when I first bought the bottle but now I still like it but don't wear it much anymore. It smells very herbal. It's a good scent for Spring and maybe Summer. I had a splash-on cologne years before in the 80's that I bought while in Scotland that smelled exactly like HisStory. I don't remember the name of it and it was made in Scotland.

KeithScar
KeithScar

Avon Hisstory is a great light aromatic scent. Very fresh and has great longevity. Perfect for spring/summer everyday use In my opionion its the sport version of Perceive by Avon. A great scent that got discontinued by the company like so many

Chrisydawite
Chrisydawite

Got this literally when I was like 6- have only used it when I have special occasions and I haven't been able to find it until now. I am 13 and LOOVEE this stuff! Don't tell anyone about it! It's soo good! Reminds me of South Africa every time I wear it...<33

Cologne Junkie72
Cologne Junkie72

I love this fragrance.Very crisp,clean,and smooth.This would be great for a nice warm summer day,or even to the office.And as always,Avon has great prices for their fragrances.Great work on this fragrance Avon!

I bought this from the avon outlet book and paid a mere $5.99 for a 100 ml spray and am very happy with this sprarkling, green fougere...

The notes for this are simple. And as mentioned by another, it is a quiet unassuming natural men's fragrance, although I find it reminds me of the classic Eau de Colognes without the citric bite...

From avon's brochure:
-Top: ferns and laurel leaves
-Heart: lavender and geranium
-Base: nubuck suede

It begins with a light fragrant green with a hint of warmth and flows into a heart of dry manly flowers that give it an airy slightly sweet quality. It dries down smooth and soft like the suede without a heavy leather overtone. It is quietly elegant in it's simplicity and is clean and fresh.

Sillage: decent
Longevity: good for a 'green'
Overall: 3.5/5

A nice spring/summer selection when you want to go green but still smell refined and subtle...

PieRat
PieRat

Very nice green summertime fragrance. Someone in my extended family is an Avon rep, so I get a lot of scents as gifts. Some of their fragrances are defintely worth trying out.

guest_Razi
guest_Razi

use this product m/f very nice

Veedabestchef
Veedabestchef

i wore this when i was 15.. i didnt know from made by avon...but i love it...i hadnt smell this 7 years now

nice!!!!!

Alexey
Alexey

Retrospective (as I knew it)... very woody, pretty classy... very strong.

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

RetroSpective here in the UK (no longer available). I liked this men's frangrance; it was crisp, clean cut and fresh without being too powerful or pretending too hard to be anything other than what it was.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon His Story fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon His Story, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify His Story by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of His Story by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Liz Claiborne Curve for Men Liz Claiborne Curve Crush for Men Avon Derek Jeter Driven Burberry Touch for Men Rochas Rochas Man Christian Dior Dior Homme Parfum Lancome Hypnôse Homme Paris Hilton Just Me for Man Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Valentino V pour Homme Le Labo Santal 33 Hermes Hermes Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche Calvin Klein CK be Liz Claiborne Curve Soul for Men Versace Versace Pour Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Chanel Allure Homme Sport Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Marine Nautica Nautica Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme