Designers » A » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Hollywood Pink Avon for women

Hollywood Pink Avon for women
dislike

cacao

Hollywood Pink by Avon is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top note is mandarin orange; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley and freesia; base notes are musk and cacao.

Mandarin Orange

Lily-of-the-Valley Freesia

Musk Cacao

Vanille Givree de Antilles
Sexy Little Things Noir Tease

Hollywood Pink Fragrance Reviews

cyanne
cyanne

Luscious! Mark does not keep scents very long. There have been quite a few delicious creations. They need to be brought back in full size bottles. Avon trots out it's hideous "classics" like Occur, Cotillion, and Charisma every Christmas..and their corresponding jars of embalming -like sachet, but gems like these rarely come back!

kjauderer
kjauderer

My hubby loves this one! It's cacao and musk that make it fantastic, IMO. Reminds me a bit of Thierry Mugler's Angel.

aprettygarden
aprettygarden

I really wish Mark would bring this fragrance back. It was outstanding, smelled like the most amazing chocolate cake.

hcorrell
hcorrell

I used to sell Avon and this scent was offered in the MARK line. It was a favorite and I was sad when it was discontinued. They did just re-release it in a mini trio of scents to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the MARK line, but it is only a small spray vial. I was able to stock up when it was being discontinued, because I was a rep. at the time, but I only have 1 bottle left! I always get compliments when I wear it. I love the combination of the cocoa and musk. The cocoa is just sweet enough and blends perfectly with the warmth of the musk. It is one of the better offerings from AVON. They always seem to discontinue their best ones!

caitrun
caitrun

Smells like a summer day in Hollywood in the 1930s. Beautiful and chocolaty, yet clean and soapy.

When applied heavily I pick up nuances of two of my favorite fragrances, YSL Manifesto and Dior Addict. Makes me love this fragrance more!

dmaw
dmaw

Smells like chocolate-covered strawberries.

Hollywood Pink by Avon 4.13 out of 5 based on 16 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Hollywood Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Hollywood Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hollywood Pink by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hollywood Pink by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Avon Far Away Lancome La Vie Est Belle Burberry Burberry Brit Nicole Polizzi Snooki Juicy Couture Couture Couture Calvin Klein Euphoria Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Victoria`s Secret Coconut Passion Elizabeth Arden Red Door Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Dior Miss Dior (new) Ralph Lauren Glamourous Calvin Klein Obsession Avon Outspoken by Fergie Halle Berry Halle Chanel Coco Noir Dior Dior Addict Britney Spears Fantasy Coty Vanilla Musk Elizabeth Taylor Violet Eyes