Designers » A » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Ice Sheers Refreshing Avon for women

Ice Sheers Refreshing Avon for women
dislike

ozonic

Avon presents the Ice Sheers collection in 2010. The collection consists of three refreshing summer fragrance: Luscious, Delicious and Refreshing. Ice Sheers Refreshing contains notes of iced melon, pear sorbet and vanilla. Available as 50 ml EDT.

Pear Sugar Melon

Pear Sugar Freesia

Vanilla Musk

Pure Lightness

Ice Sheers Refreshing Fragrance Reviews

matereac9
matereac9

this has some way to go in the longevity competition, but it's something that is light enough to keep topping up through the day. it's one of my "all-overs" (i usually keep perfumes to wrists and neck but this one i spritz everywhere carefree!)
it's very light and refreshing, and gives off such a sorbet kind of smell that it is almost cooling.
a definite keeper in my summer collection.

the_blue_cat
the_blue_cat

This has been my go-to summer perfume for two years in a row. I love the simple, yet sweet, juicy and exotic combo of vanilla, watery pear and sweet melon and it makes perfect sense to me, since these are 3 of my very favourite notes in a perfume.
I love the fact that it's not very heavy, it's kinda like a watered-down version of an exotic summer fume.
It's difficult for me to wear heavy frags in the summer, they make me feel lightheaded and heavy somehow. But this literaly gives me wings! I feel like I'm floating in thin air as I wear this. Such a cheap thrill!

1Nat2Tasha
1Nat2Tasha

Really 'refreshing' perfume - love the scent! And I don't mind that it doesn't last very long either - at least then I don't knock anyone out with a strong scented perfume :) hehe

VogueBoy
VogueBoy

Absolutely refreshing, it is not icy but watery, it smells exactly like melon vodka (not watermelon!); yes it is nothing too much original but very pleasant, fresh, relaxant

sillage and longesivity are, of course, poor

tvsoto
tvsoto

I love the smell but it doesn't last for long :(

Freshness is a bottle. It's extremely casual and it quickly diappears right before you could say anything about it. I've got it at a bargain, and I use it to freshen up my car's upholstery. Everybody likes and compliments how nice my car smells.

Hayven
Hayven

It does live up to the name...it is refreshing. I didn't get much fruit or vanilla out of this though. The predominant note was an ozone, masculine smell to me. The staying power isn't very good; I sprayed it on my sleeve about 5 minutes ago and I can barely smell it now.

Gyöngy
Gyöngy

I love it! Not an ordinary fragrance. :)

FunkyTomo
FunkyTomo

This bottle of perfume arrived in the post this morning , an ebay bargain . Im sorry to say im glad it was cheap as id wouldnt of been happy if id paid the full RRP.

Dont get me wrong , its a lovley refreshing scent. Very juicy , cooling and just ideal for the humid weather today ....i agree with "liina" , the pear and melon sorbet type notes are DELICIOUS !! I will try her tip of putting it in the fridge too.

So why wouldI not have been happy to pay more than i did ? Zero longlevity and sillage !!! I took this bottle with me on a trip into town today , kept having top-up sprays as i was loving the scent. I must have used 25% of the bottle already.

Ive got a few more Avons on my want list , i like the sound of the Absinthe , but i hope its stronger .

The longlevity seems to be a problemn with all Avons for me . Ok , i do not expect them to last hours and hours ( you get what you pay for and all that jazz) , but it would be nice to still be able to smell the scent after 30 mins. If only Avon made them a little stronger id be hunting down more bottles of this , as the smell is gorgeous ( while it lasts ).

I only paid £3 postage included so i cant complain. This will be my body spritz for humid days until it runs out .

alicem
alicem

Does not smell like anything, just plain alcohol smell, i wanted to throw this away, but decided to use it for mosquito bites, does a pretty good job.

sophisticated
sophisticated

i bought this one for the fresh pear smell in it and the almost-there vanilla; it really is great, i use it only at home of course, it lasts for hours and gives a very refreshing feeling; don't recommend it to go out but give it a chance at home whenever u feel like wearing a perfume/EDT that's not strong but u still wanna get a whiff of it every few moments

Liina
Liina

I have all three Ice Sheers and Refreshing is the most delicious one.

The accurate notes:
Top: crisp pear peel, frozen melon
Middle: cold pear sorbet, freesia
Base: airy vanilla, mild musk

The cold pear and melon are blending perfectly with the light vanilla. It's a refreshing coctail for hot summerdays. I'm usually not a big fan of pear notes but here the crisp pear works well with the other notes.

I love all three Ice Sheers scents. I feel like I could put them in the refrigerator so that I could use them on the hottest summerdays to cool myself with these fruity coctails.

Ice Sheers Refreshing by Avon 3.86 out of 5 based on 58 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Ice Sheers Refreshing fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Ice Sheers Refreshing, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ice Sheers Refreshing by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ice Sheers Refreshing by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.