Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Imari Blossom Avon for women

Imari Blossom Avon for women
dislike

Imari Blossom Avon for women Pictures

Imari Blossom is a sensual floral - fruity scent of sparkling apple , iris and warm woods, launched in April 2013. It is a flanker of the original Imari fragrance from 1985. Available as 50 ml EDT.

Apple

iris

Woody Notes

Incandessence Blossom

Imari Blossom Fragrance Reviews

miahreis
miahreis

I really like this scent, I ordered off of ebay for cheap with the perfume, body powder, skin softener, and roll-on deodorant. I don't know if it's just my body chemistry but even after layering all of those items, it didn't last three hours on me...or maybe it's the fact my nose became immune to it, idk but I love wearing perfumes that I can actually smell on myself but this I didn't get much. But the perfume itself smells devine, like a fruity powdery smell that's simply delicious!

PinkPlaid
PinkPlaid

There is somethming unique and alluring about this scent. I get freshly cut green apple from the initial spray which is sweetened and warmed by the iris note on the heart. The freshness of the apple note leaves a very soft trail until the drydown giving the composition an ethereal feel to it. Although Imari Blossom's components smell very clean and refreshing, I guess that its sensuality is coming from the wood notes at at the dry down which can be really vague, I might add. Nobody knows what that might be, but again, I'm guessing it's sandalwood. I have been collecting and burning incense both for therapy and pleasure and I have smelled some similarities between the woody notes mentioned and sandalwood incense. There is an earthiness on both scents which can be a little spicy so some may find something peppery on the composition. Imari Blossom has a personality that can stand on its own. Longevity (up to 6 hours) and sillage is moderate on my skin. Sadly, layering products like powder, lotion / skin softener are not available in my country which would've added a couple of hours more on the 6 hours lasting power. BUT I FOUND A WAY to make it last by spraying some on my hair. I really love it and I will re-purchase even at its full price. WELL DONE Avon...

celebrity89
celebrity89

I found the body cream for peanuts and am thrilled. It's like a whisper of my bottle of Ungaro Diva as I remember it 25 years ago wnen it was fresh. This is a lovely fragrance.

Update: A Jimmy Choo dupe?

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I don'y smell the apple but I do smell the old Imari kind of creeping through. Very floral and very unique. My fave of all the Imaris! As it wears on, I can smell the fruit in this fragrance. I noticed that when I sprayed it in my bathroom and came back later, it was still there. Nice lasting power on this one.

Imari Blossom is a bright, tart, fruity floral. It smells nothing like the original Imari to me. There is something very upbeat about this. The most predominant smell to me is a crisp, freshly cut, sweet green apple. I wish the iris came through stronger for me, as I love a good dose of powder in a fragrance, but there is only a hint of it, and only at drydown. This doesn't smell complex, but it is an uplifting and happy scent.

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

I'm not a fan really... I like the opening appley note, it's fresh and fruity. But the main smell left on my skin is iris... and the 'woody notes' are just a tiny hint underneath that... The name 'Blossom' is a bit misleading... 'Imari Iris' may have been a better name :P

iseuhmeegeul
iseuhmeegeul

praise heavens, thrs a review now. looking for this for a while,

love the scent.. super like, I wonder how IS will smell?

are there any notes not mentioned? pls. hlp, I hope there are some notes not mentioned.

Lornaluv
Lornaluv

I have this and I like this very much. I have to say though there is much more going on with this than just apple, iris and wood notes.

This is a little alcholic when it is first sprayed but goes so quickly that just about the time you whoo! it's already gone.

Then I get the apple which at first is sweet/tart candy - and I get SPICE!!

The apple also morphs quickly to a very fresh green crisp just bought at the farmers market and had to eat it right now apple - this lasts a few minutes, then continues to settle to a fresh crisp apple that stays throughout.

I get the Iris, it is also fresh, and floral/powdery though not as powdery on me as say something like violet would be. With the Iris though there are more florals. The first poster here suggested carnation and although I am not quite sure yet, I can see it, and since it also is a very spicy scent throughout and has a richer floral heart than just iris, I would not be surprised if carnation were a big note in this. Anyway as far as Iris is concerned it is not alone in this I get more floral than that, much more.

So on to the vague "wood" notes - Woods yes and plenty of them they also are very clean and fresh I would say some sandalwood or something close to it lurking in with other general wood notes.

And then there is that SPICE that jumps up and smacks you in the nose. Very strong peppery smell from start to finish, though it calms some after dry down it stays and projects all day - so much so a client to my office said something smelled like cinnamon to him, and I was the only one wearing something spicy that day. I don't really get cinnamon but, I do get spice and pepper or something peppery.

I also get patchouli or something like it, and it comes and goes. Sometimes out front and sometimes lurking in the background. It changes throughout and can be spicy at times and other times more woody but I do sense it in there.

Well I like this one very much no matter what the notes are listed and what I smell on me or anyone else. I would not call this a lighter verson of the original. It is a something all together different. I can wear this anytime anywhere - for some offices this may not work as it is strong and spicy - but it works for my office as we all are scent wearers and have kind of a friendly compition as to who can smell the best.

So I would say spicy/fresh/floral/with woody undertones- developes well and is not linear for me starts fresher and finishes richer - longevity around 6-8 hours for me, but will stay on my skin until the next day if I don't shower it off. Sillage is pretty good 3-6 feet. May be spring/fall for most, I like it anytime anywhere day or night - it is not especially relaxing but can be something of a comfort scent for those who like spicy note - and for those who like it spicy this is also sexy.

Like it, will keep it around, sometimes even a love it depends on my mood.

krayonkid
krayonkid

This scent has been on the market for a while now, at least for South African & Namibian markets. Been in the catalogs since October last year.

This is being marketed as the lighter, floral version of Imari, although I cannot personally say how either of them actually smell.

sweaterfreak
sweaterfreak

To me this is a strong and spicy carnation fragrance, not reminiscent of the original Imari at all.

Imari Blossom by Avon 3.72 out of 5 based on 38 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Imari Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Imari Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Imari Blossom by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Imari Blossom by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.