Designers » A » Floral Green « Groups

In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon Avon for women

In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon Avon for women
dislike

ozonic
In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon Avon for women Pictures In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon Avon for women Pictures In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon Avon for women Pictures In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon Avon for women Pictures

Reese Witherspoon is face and perfumer of In Bloom perfume of the house of Avon, which arrives on the market in November 2009. The perfume features peach, tea leaves and greenery in top notes. A heart includes magnolia, gardenia and jasmine, while base notes add cashmere, flowers and amber crystals. The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml EDP, as well as 30ml limited edition. An accompanying body care assortment includes body lotion, body mist and bath.

Peach Green Notes White Tea

Gardenia Magnolia Jasmine Mimosa

Cashmere Wood Amber Poplar (Populus) buds

In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon Fragrance Reviews

k8r8r
k8r8r

Avon Today + Avon Tomorrow = In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon.

I have owned all three of them and TODAY is the only one I kept. The other two have too much musk with my chemistry. It's a nice enough frag but I prefer a crisp, fresh floral.

PurpleMyst
PurpleMyst

A friend of mine wore this once and I just loved how it smelled on her and had to get it! I'm not disappointed. It's a very light, pleasant, refreshing smell. I can smell the white flowers and green notes, and it seems to last several hours on me.
Perfect for warm summers. I can see this going really well with a pretty sundress. :)

Nefaria
Nefaria

It's one of those "pretty" smells. I can't imagine anyone disliking this, even if they don't personally like to wear this kind of perfumes on them. If I had to guess the smell by sniffing my wrist, I would say banana ice cream. It's milky, fruity, edible, flowery and sweet. In fact too sweet to consider it fresh as most do, but it might be just my skin or nose.
Sillage and longevity seem to be moderate, just as the bars indicate.
Conclusion: for me, this is "Love". It's not my type of perfume at all, I'm into heavier stuff mostly, but for those summer days it's perfect. Inoffensive but not generic. :)

novembertea
novembertea

In 2010 I was in the middle of college, 21, and had just gotten out of a relationship with my last in a string of awful boyfriends - who I found out had been cheating on me since we started dating a year before.

Suffice to say, I went wild! Summer days like I'll never have again. I met a a few crazy girls and country boys who we met in cornfields on hot nights. They'd drive us through the woods in their big trucks down to a huge bonfire under the stars. Long crazy nights between the bar and a house full of guys who took us in and gave us beer. I'll never ever forget that summer and the guy I spent much of it with. In Bloom was my fragrance that summer - it melded so well with the beer and the tanning oil on my browned, lean figure that I only had then. Dancing and singing out loud at the outdoor John Mayer concert, In Bloom mixing with the pot and green grass.

Ah, youth.

Is there anything like In Bloom out there? I would surely like to know.

YogaRose
YogaRose

There is something very special about this perfume. I think it was inspired by Reese Witherspoon southern roots. It reminds me of southern iced tea. I'm not particularly familiar with magnolia at all, but I imagine the magnolia is that distinctive note that makes it unique along with the hints of peach and tea. Sad it's discontinued and but happy I still have some for fresh spring days.

andacwandet
andacwandet

nice but not permanent

Voopie

So good, too bad that its no longer around. This is the only fragrance that I have ever recevied compliment from co workers and strangers. Just found a back up ;)

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

In Bloom is my 'happy' scent. It's bright and cheerful, I can almost picture green, dewy fields of gardenias... with sweet jasmine and magnolia petals carrying on a cool breeze. Very floral, feminine, elegant and doesn't smell cheap at all. In my opinion this was one of Avon's best creations ever, it's beyond me why they would discontinue it.

suavenotas
suavenotas

This perfume always makes me think of a lazy summer evening sitting under a tree with a cool breeze blowing a scent of sweet peach blossoms. It's delicate,sensual, and lingering scent makes me feel so girly all day long. It's perfect when you want a change from your strong scents. It's a great scent from Avon, in fact it's their best. The price is right and the presentation it's a nice flower blossom and the way it makes me feel it's awesome...I feel beautiful like a Scarlet O'Hara.

Raggagirl1
Raggagirl1

This is nice I used to work for Avon and won all her perfumes and this is one of the better ones but don't love it would only wear it if I hd nothing alse to wear. Better than laugh often though. Toooo flowery for me. Not something I look for in a perfume

Luiz Carlos Damião Filho
Luiz Carlos Damião Filho

I was wondering if this perfume resembles some other!!!
This perfume yet exist?
where?
I want to know for to buy!!!

fragaddict
fragaddict

I love the bottle. The fragrance itself is light and frash and not necessarily for me. I'm into deep orientals and this one is a light, fresh floral fragrance. The peach in this has only the slightest bit of sweetness and the rest of the notes are purely g
floral and green. It is nice, but far too light and floral for my taste. In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon is a well done floral with green notes and only for those who enjoy fragrances in that category.

Vampiris
Vampiris

the bottle is simply gorgeous..a classic piece from Avon..

the scent is very elegant and clean..not an interesting scent if you like something fruity or sweet..to my nose it smells almost cool and a bit bitter..nothing warm or sweet..

sw33tcookie
sw33tcookie

Very feminine. I used to love it, but now I find myself so tired of its scent. I have had it over a year now, and I cant seem to enjoy it like i used to

Second review

Sadly this has made it to the outlet book. Discontinued. I wish I had bought a back up.

In Bloom is a really beautiful perfume. I smell peaches, magnolia and gardenia. It is just gorgeous! I don't see how it could be called floral/woody. It last well, and projects well too. A good 8 hours on my skin.

An Avon beauty. Its a shame it is no longer going to be around!

pugnose
pugnose

It smells very expensive to me. I'm surprised people say it is a light fragrance...I find it strong but not in a bad way.

HORACIOAG

i've made this question because fragrantica put she as a NOSE, but i don´t believe this, have she studyed perfumery?

HORACIOAG

is REESE really the nose? has she composed the fragrance? is it true?

Penguinwhalelover
Penguinwhalelover

I saw this in an Avon book, looked ta the reviews on here and decided to give it a try. When i received it I found it was okay. Nothing I fell in love with, but it did have a nice scent. I've worn it maybe twice, so not really a scent I would wear often but its still a pretty southerny scent. I thought the bottle was cute as well.

RonaRona93
RonaRona93

To me this perfume smells like a tea + white peach . I really like it cuz' it's light ,not-overwelming and a really one of a kind :) . BUT the bottle looks like Insolence - Guerlain .

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

My husband liked this one on me, but, I can't say that I liked it. He said it smelled like strawberries and peaches. Upon opening on my skin the peach and the green notes were predominant. The gardenia note never truly developed on my skin. On my skin this never develops past the green notes and the peach. There's something I don't like about green notes, to me they usually smell synthetic and plastic-like. While my husband liked this one on me, he said it smelled sexy, I doubt I will be wearing this one too often. Perhaps, I will wear for him once in awhile- otherwise I'll pass on this one. Also the lasting power is fleeting at best, around 2 hours on my skin for the EDP.

kuanyin4
kuanyin4

Very pretty, without that gaggy quality of many Avon perfumes. Unfortunately, it lasts about 1 minute on me.

icekat
icekat

Gardenia is one of those floral notes that do not always work for me, so I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it in this fragrance. In Bloom is indeed a gigantic gardenia bush, luscious, creamy and vibrant. I know that many said that In Bloom makes a nice daytime scent. Not for me. The floral bouquet blooms intensely on my skin making this scent a bit too voluptuous for business or daytime but perfect for informal evening events. I find that this scent works best for me in early spring when the air is still a bit cool and crisp. When I take a walk in the evening, I feel like I am being surrounded by a gardenia veil dancing in cool spring wind. The scent is romantic, classy and feminine.

The opening smells light and fresh with a hint of citrus and magnolia but soon the white floral bouquet emerges and takes complete control of the scent. This is when gardenia starts to shine. There is also a light scent of jasmine in the background. The scent’s base is a cashmere wood, which complements the white floral notes well. The sillage and longevity are quite good on my skin.

Overall score 7.5/10. You have to be a gardenia fan to appreciate this. I do not consider this a modern “light” floral. The scent has substance and carries a tradition of classy white floral scents. One of my favorites from Avon.

perhapspersephone

I don't know fragrances the way most of you do . Either I like it or I don't . This is a nice floral for me . I smell pure Gardenia though , no peach at all. Unfortunately it has no lasting power at all . Would I buy it again ? Probably.

1nov
1nov

lovely scent. I really like it . I think this is the best one from Avon . try it if you like soft scents. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

This is a great frag: clean, delicate & feminine. I can smell white flowers all the way; take this in consideration when buying it.
And the bottle is just gorgeous...

zannniiite
zannniiite

Its not the worth of price, its smells cheep, wery similar with perfumme from Avon-Today.All Avon perfumes top note is just same, and its not smell good.

Jellybean
Jellybean

Gardenia scent with added grassy-jasmine-magnolia florals. Clean and light perfume for daytime wear. The only complaint is that it is quite dry after 20 minutes, something too sharp with the drydown part, even though most notes are in the floral group. I believe too much of a green grass is involved, half less would accentuate all the wonderful smelling flowers.
Silage not to shabby 4-5 hours for the price it's worth it. I'm contemplating to keep it or give it away........

lavender sage
lavender sage

I love this perfume just for the bottle alone! It looks so pretty on my dresser, reflecting in the mirror behind it. A soft, classic, feminine floral. This could easily be my new signature fragrance just because it makes me happy when I spray it. I do wish that the scent lasted a little longer, though. I just purchased the body mist so that I'd have something to take with me to freshen the scent with.

Lynn Buck
Lynn Buck

I am so disappointed. This perfume DOES NOT smell good on me whatsoever. Sadly it smells like Grandma (not that Grandma smells bad) just when you're in your 30's you don't wanna smell like that.
If you like the smell of peaches I do recommend this one. Just cuz it smelt like Grandma on me doesn't mean it will on you.
I would recommend it for daytime/spring use.

Scarletvixenj
Scarletvixenj

This scent is beautiful! It was much more then I expected. When you smell it you really can envision yourself sitting on a swing underneath a magnolia tree down south. Very romantic smelling perfume. Only one draw back and that is that it doesn't have a ton of staying power.

Voopie

I love this, so great, so wonderful and so cheap...I can't believe it Avon!!!! It's apple, white flowers and something more, I don't really know what.......This is the only perfume that I have, that I have been given complements on. Last week a nice old lady on the bus told me that she like it, she said...not to strong, very classy.I highly recommends this!

townsed
townsed

i couldn't believe that Avon discontinue this perfume i am wondering who is their marketing manager she need to do her resreach...

i agrees with MondeoGirl about it's usage as well it been one of Avon of best...i had was to stock up as it discontinued here in the uk sad

roseredlolita

I finally got this for chirstmas yesterday I could smell the peach and tea leaves notes from the box as soon as i opened it I got the gift set though but I love and the rose on the bottle really looks pretty

trice9081
trice9081

I love the pretty bottle, but do not really care for the fragrance. I only smelled it once though, thinking about giving this one another having seen all the good reviews.

ummzuze
ummzuze

This is my first review here.

I chose to review In Bloom first becauseit is perfume that i have repurchased twice.

I dont usually repurchase perfume quickly as i am the type that gets bored with perfume rather quickly, even if i love it.

This perfume to me is the only gardenia scent i like.

It is very feminine and soft and makes me feel like im walking through a floral garden on a sunny day with a chiffon white dress and a light breeze going through my hair.

Thats the exact feel i get when i smell this.

I have also had my husband and both my brothers complement me on how nice i smell

so for me a top Avon fragrance!

A cool elegant floral, I smell mostly gardenia. I bought the set with matching lotion and shower gel and they all smell slightly different to me. The initial burst of fragrance is more of a complex floral, but within a few minutes, the gardenia takes prevelance. The tea note in here comes out the most in the lotion. The shower gel smells the best, as it doesn't really evolve but smells like a blended floral. There is something about gardenia fragrances to me that seems ladylike and non-offensive, and that's what this is. Not bad, but safe. The bottle reminds me of the Insolence line.

roseredlolita

I've been hollering my head off to my mom and dad to get this for me as a birthday gift which my birthday will be next week hope I get it I love the rose on the bottle

Malibu

IN BLOOM by REESE WITHERSPOON applies with the freshness of tea leaves and the slightest hint of sweetness, which I guess is the peach.

The floral heart reminds me of freshly cut flowers in a florist, and the fragrance never seems to sweeten on me, but other people disagree. Must be my body chemistry; white florals always seem bitter on me.

As well as the gardinia, there is tuberose here and some other floral notes, but I can’t confidently identify the other floral notes as the tuberose is very strong and overwhelms the other notes.

I more or less enjoyed my bottle, but it's not something I'd rebuy for myself. If the tea note was longer lasting and the peach note was more prominant I might to tempted: but as it there's nothing new or exciting about this to make it stand out from the many other floral perfumes available.

I do think this would make a great gift choice; IN BLOOM by REESE WITHERSPOON is a classic floral that can be worn by a woman of any age, for most ocassions.

However I have to say the bottle doesn’t match the lovely fragrance at all; it’s ugly and looks cheap and tacky.

Misenchanted
Misenchanted

Another nice, pretty, fresh, floral fragrance from Avon. In a similar vein to Little Black Dress in terms of it not being earth-shattering and good-for-everyday or office wear.

Very reminiscent of Avon's Today. If Today is the Bride, then surely In Bloom by RW is the Bridesmaid.

Staying power on this one is very poor on my skin. I have to take my sample around in a purse to frequently 'top up' throughout the day. Shame, as I really enjoy this fragrance. Will perhaps have to purchase the body products to compliment it.

My nose doesn't detect any of the peach or tea mentioned in most of the reviews. What I do get though, is a predominant, lovely smell of gardenia and jasmine (two of my favourites). The flowery bottle top of this one actually looks really nice on the Today bottle as I discovered by accident!

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

wow! what;s with all these negative remarks?
what, are we against clean creamy gardenias now?
or is the fresh rain inspired green notes?
that is what i get the most out of this fume.
i was shocked that gardenia and the green notes were beaten by peach and tea...hmmm
maybe i should smell some coffee...
anyhow, i find this delightful, easy to wear, feminine, soft and demure.
a fume does not have to be over the top to make a statement
if you are looking for a perfume to make an entrance before you do, keep looking.
one last thing, if you like marks green earth (also from avon), this is essentially it, with added gardenia.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Compared to another Avon fragrance called 'In Bloom' (Today, Tomorrow, Always line), Witherspoon's fragrance is weak, bland, out of any character and simply not worthwhile.
I have used God knows how many samples and I feel totally indifferent about this juice.
While most fragrances evoke strong feelings from within my soul (love, under the spell, hate, mesmerize, annoy, irate, soothe, calm etc.), In Bloom by Reese is a disaster.
It is the only fragrance I have ever smelled and at the same time - felt nothing.
It is watery, does not even last half an hour to be able to figure out what this liquid really is all about, it turns sour before I can even decide how I feel about it.
In Bloom by Reese is nothing but a great marketing campaign and a pretty bottle. Full stop.

I.I
I.I

I would agree with the friend bellow, who said that this perfume is different from the other Avon perfumes.
I've smelled a lot of floral perfumes, as I mostly prefer floral perfumes to anything else, I don't think it is that usual, this is my personal view.
It is nice, smooth and inoffensive, feminine and elegant, suitable for all ages (but mostly for mature women), IMHO.

littleredthing
littleredthing

I really love this scent even though it's not very unique! It's soft and flowery, not at all sweet or musky (well, there's no musk, so...). Perfect for those who want a scent that's not too strong, personal or contrasting for everyday wear. Lasts on my skin about 10 hours.

I've noticed that this perfume really can behave differently on different people (or even on me!). I had a flu recently during which I could smell only the peach tea and a powdery apricot-like base. After I got better and my nose opened again I noticed that the scent reacts strongly with one of my body lotions and develops into a sharp, almost stinging, flower scent. Today I left out the lotion and the peach tea and apricot are back. Very weird, I haven't noticed this kind of behavior before. So get a sample first if you are interested in this perfume! :)

Also, I have to add that I come from a Northern European country where we don't have a lot of blooming trees or natural flowers with a strong scent, so I prefer these more subtle perfumes since they don't smell too boring or too strong to me.

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

Nothing special.You can find more better fragrances and long lasting. I smell just peach and tea.

Patricia888
Patricia888

I really love this perfume. It reminds me of my moms perfume when I smelled her when I was a little girl - fresh, beautiful, dreamy. Does not last that long that`s why I apply it many times throughout the day. It`s simply beautiful and makes me feel beautiful and fragile.

joeyweternal
joeyweternal

A lady at work is an Avon representative and I fell in love with the fragrance after the first trial. Only if it could last a bit longer then it would be perfect (it only last around 2 hrs on me...)

kasiagrygny
kasiagrygny

I am an Avon rep, and i love this scent. I collect Perfumes, and this is one of my faves. Its slightly sweet, floral but not over powerful.

iulianash
iulianash

i like this one its smell pretty ... tipic for reese :)

ShalimarMoon
ShalimarMoon

I love this. Other reviewers have already described the notes, so I'll just say that this is a warm floral, not overwhelming, not the slightest bit soapy or harsh. What a pretty fragrance.

alizee2007
alizee2007

it*a a mild perfume and very different from other avon perfumes. very feminine and refined. i love it.

devaluxe
devaluxe

I've been looking for a magnolia or gardenia type scent that isn't "OMGOSH, she's wearing a Gardenia bush" and thankfully I gave this a try. I've only received the body lotion and the shower gel and am still awaiting the EDP, which should come tomorrow. Sometimes I find that the bath products are a bit different than the EDP and so I will update if I find them too dissimilar.

Anyhow, on with the review...I really like this scent. No it's not terribly ground breaking in the way of scents, but it's a very nicely blended floral. I catch gardenia and magnolia for sure with wafts of the peach and tea here and there. Body lotion has good scent hold, which I like, because I'm a layerer...Pretty fragrance. Picked up very inexpensively because the bath products were on Ebay and the EDP is on a ridiculous sale at Avon.

Anaa
Anaa

The first times I smelled it I was like:"Yeah,the typical smell of Avon,nothing special".But now I like it so much.It's very floral,elegant and soft.I prefer it for autumn.And the bottle it's very chic!

keristen

I bought it for the pretty bottle but when i smell it I found it like ice tea green tea

Anissa
Anissa

Very delicate and beautiful fragrance. I get a lot of gardenia and magnolia, a hint of green notes but no tea.A light and fresh scent that suits almost every occasion.

keristen

smell it first time fall in love but when i bought it & smell it again i feel like cold tea

I actually find this a very positive surprise. It's a floral scent but not like all these average floral scents. It reminds me very much of Organza and has a classic touch. The staying power on clothes is also surprisingly good for Avon. It doesn't stay so well on the skin. If you are looking for a cheaper "Organza", I would recommend this :)

pw
pw

BEAUTIFUL SCENT

sophisticated
sophisticated

flowers all the way from beginning to end, again, a safe floral scent, what a shame! i expected more

AnaCezar
AnaCezar

This is a very peachy, soft, and feminine scent. Besides, it has a beautiful bottle and a very good price. The sillage is wonderful during the first 30 minutes but, unfortunatly, the scent itself doesn´t last longer than 1 hour on my skin. That´s a pity. I gave it to my mother and she said the same: It doens´t last on her skin either.

Katica23
Katica23

It really smells amazing. Sweet peachy scent, but you may love it even if you hate too sweet perfumes. It can be used like an everyday wear, but makes you feel special.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Smells like grass on me. Very sharp and rather unplasant.

Allyfally
Allyfally

Oh, I absolutely love the smell of this. Its very soft and really puts you in a romatic, womanly state of mind.

I bought it for my best friend for Christmas, and she was overjoyed.

MsNonnie
MsNonnie

A lovely peach, floral fragrance. It smells amazing!

Laura Dora
Laura Dora

I got a sample of this and I thought It was an okay perfume not offensive at all and it lasted quite well and was not overpowering. I don't think I'll be purchasing it though it just didn't really do anything for me.

fanciful
fanciful

Actual notes:

TOP: peach tee, white tea
MIDDLE: mimose, gardenia, magnolia, sambac jasmine
BASE: cashmere wood, cotton tree, amber

krissycat
krissycat

I like this perfume but it's a bit underwhelming.. I expected more from this perfume, especially being when I bought this it was way overpriced for such a small bottle. Fortunately I think the price is half price at Avon selling for 35 instead of the 60 dollars I paid when it first came out. Very flowery and sweet, and the bottle is absolutely adorable, but the scent was nothing to write home about

Dandc80
Dandc80

Really nice scent if not a bit too flowery for me

funky_gina
funky_gina

It is an elegant, feminine, fresh and soft scent. The green note is not screechy it mixes well with the flowery notes almost undetectably and the peach note is also perfectly well balanced at the beginning. For me it smells more creamy than powdery. It makes me feel good when I wear it. However, staying power is not very good I would say 2-3 hours (at least on me). Though since it is very affordable I can spray myself as many times as needed.

Faith17
Faith17

I absolutely LOVE this perfume! And though I have 12 other bottles standing on my shelf I bought this in an instance!!! Never thought that Gardenia could be reflected so true to its beautiful scent. The subtle sweetness mixes ideally with the green notes creating this scent. And though many reviewers say that this is a safe scent - I think that it is perfect for everyday wear and even for special occasions.

irisjetaime
irisjetaime

This perfume looks like "L'instant" by Guerlain. Floral and powdery, I JUST LOVE IT....

guest_PNAKBET
guest_PNAKBET

I had a guys complimenting me on how nice I smell.

Lollu
Lollu

I just love this perfume. I can`t smell nothing woody or fruity. I think it's floral and nothing more. The lasting time is ok on me, about 6-7 hours.

secretcrush
secretcrush

This was part of my giftbag I received being a judge at a competition last nite... Its cute and definitely wearable but nothing groundbreaking... I was hoping for more outtta this fragrance but hey I also received the matching shower gel and lotion so maybe collectively they will bring some life 2 this fragrance...

misscareyann
misscareyann

To me, In Bloom, is kind of like Clinique Happy and Elizabeth Arden Pretty, except that it is Happier and Prettier, without the sharpness of both. It is a soft, feminine fragrance.

Not groundbreaking, by any means, but pleasant and very wearable. Fresh and flowery, but not heady.

Peach and soft white flowers dominate the composition throughout wear.

Great for office and everyday.

Fragrancelover79
Fragrancelover79

Nice, soft floral scent. Not heavily floral or sweet, also not very long-lasting on me. Still a pretty fragrance.

guest_julswhothinkstoomuch
guest_julswhothinkstoomuch

Okay I wore the fragrance In Bloom to work one night. I work closely with the public, anyway I walked by a customer and she stopped me and said, 'Hmm... what .. is that your wearing??' I replied , 'In Bloom .. it's Avon.' She said, ' Come here let me smell you again.' (By this time I'm thinking; you either like it or you don't just let me get on with my business). She then said, 'That's interesting.' That was it, that was all she said. So, I don't know I'm still out on this one but I wear it anyway every now and then. I like it and that's the only comment I've ever had on In Bloom. Smells quite clean and fresh to me.

bluegreenlj
bluegreenlj

I was pleasantly surprised by this perfume. I expected it to be heavy and sickly sweet but it wasn't. My grandmother had many gardenia bushes when I was growing up and I have always been wary of perfumes with gardenia notes as they were often overpowering. When I tried In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon, the notes seem to blend really well together. The gardenia scent is clean and fresh with just the right strength. Although the gardenia is dominant, it doesn't over power the other notes.

Liina
Liina

I'm smelling In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon on my wrist right now and I have to admit I was looking for something more interesting. It's beautful (well, not as beautiful as Reese herself) but it's boring. There isn't anything in this fragrance that would make me say "wow". I don't have anything bad to say about it either. It's just mediocre to me. I love the advertisement and I love Reese but this scent is just not working for me.
It's not for you if you're looking for something unusual but if you're on the safe side In Bloom is something to try out.

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

Just wanted to add here that I don't think this is a "floral green". I think it's a "fruity floral" with beautiful peach accents (not too sweet; just a clean, fresh peach note). Lovers of fruity florals might wanna give this one a shot. VERY decent perfume by Ms. Witherspoon. Drydown is velvety (must be the cashmere in there..?) and the peach notes are still detectable after several hours (at least on my skin.) Enjoy! :)

jonr951
jonr951

I really want a bottle of In Bloom. Someone was kind enough to send me a sample of Reeses 1st perfume. Its a really nice, not too sweet, fresh fruity floral. I know Ive smelled something just like it b4 but I cant put my finger on it. Either way, I really like it. Its soft & pretty. Very easy to wear & would be perfect for any weather. Avon & Reese did a great job w/ In Bloom. I cant wait to get me a bottle. : )

arladanielle
arladanielle

Very impressive package indeed!The bottle is very pretty and glamorous! I loved the mix of jasmine and cashmere;it gives elegance, reminds me of Glamorous but with a perk.
Love to wear it on rainy days.

kenswick
kenswick

This is such a wonderful scent, i love magnolias there my favorite flower.Classy and ageless.

Luciel
Luciel

Not bad at all, but not amazing either. I can imagine wearing it if it was a gift, but I wouldn't buy it. Anyway, the bottle is nice, I like Reese Witherspoon, the peach and tea smell good together and it could be a good scent for spring/summer.

pansylady
pansylady

The first few times I sniffed it I wasn't impressed, but after a few days of sampling, it began to settle in rather nicely- I don't like it enough to buy it, but would use it if it was given to me-

AmberLove
AmberLove

I find this a very 'safe' scent. With safe I mean its very inoffensive, suitable for most occasions, great for office, and ok for almost every season.
This makes a great gift for someone.I love its simple packageing and beautiful bottle.
The fragrance itself is very nice and light. The floral notes and peach stand out. The tea note lingers beautifully with the magnolia on the background. The drydown is soft and fresh, it reminds me of another beauty by Avon, Flower by Cinthia Rowley.
I like it very much!!!

Sabriel
Sabriel

Such a lovely fragrance. I am pregnant and found that I have become very sensitive to my perfumes. They make me feel nauseous. I can't wear any of them at the moment. I have samples of this and thought I would try it on my wrist and it is just perfect. Soft wafts every now and then. Just perfect and doesn't make me feel nauseous. I love it!

claudia_23
claudia_23

This one smells so wonderful on me, soft creamy peachy and the gardenia smell is very strong and beautiful. The cream and the shower gel from the same firm is very good
i got the 30 ml perfume and i can say the sell is gorgeous, but unfortunately the stayng power is very poor for a perfume.

nichick390
nichick390

smelled very nice and very peachy jsut like the description

In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon, in my opinion, is a very likable and refreshing floral fragrance.

My immediate observation was that it smelt very much like my fragrance love, Burberry Weekend. They both share a wonderfully luscious and juicy peach note highlighted by honeyed florals.

The tea note gives In Bloom a sharper and stronger edge that Burberry Weekend lacks. While this fragrance reminds me of happiness and sunshine, I also believe that it could work well as both a casual and formal scent.

The white florals in the heart of this scent are very pretty. Soft and feminine. However what starts out as a rich floral bouquet quickly becomes soapy and clean on the skin.

Due to the 'straight-out-of-the-shower' type feeling that this fragrance conveys, I'd recommend In Bloom for Summer and Spring. I actually think that Reese Witherspoon was the perfect face for this scent. She's the kind of person that could wear classic, feminine, golden and carefree fragrances with ease and confidence.

The drydown is rather pretty with the cashmere wood and amber rounding off the scent with a rich and soothing woodsy-ness. Unfortunately the drydown doesn't last very long, a few minutes at maximum. The overall scent itself lasts about 4-5 hours, not bad but not impressive either.

truffles
truffles

Urgh, really disappointed in this.
Agree entirely with previous reviewer Barbara.
Don't detect any 'green' at all, just a smell that is naff and mediocre, cheap 'n' nasty.

not to sure on the "floral geen" is more floral friuty to me, love it though

guest_selling girl
guest_selling girl

i recommendd to any female.
the scent is great and it lasts long.

guest_tinagoof
guest_tinagoof

Love Love Love this perfume and I am super picky. My sister sells Avon and gave me a sample to try. I immediately ordered it. I have in the past worn Jennifer Lopez Glow, Estee Lauders Beautiful, Clinique's Happy, and Ralph Lauren Romance and like to switch up scents since after a bit of wearing the same one they become anosmic. I feel that this scent really captures the fresh flower scent of gardenia and magnolias. I had a gardenia in my hand when my perfume arrived and I was shocked at the similarities. Totally recommend it if you like floral scents.

nyoka
nyoka

This is beautifuls twin,only fresher.My daughter in law loves this.She is very picky.A beautiful floral,all woman and romantic in the mix.Makes u want to spray it all over,drown in it but,beware,it is strong and lasts and lasts so dont go overboard.I love the woody scent.

eman
eman

Very pleasant scent..Ilove it..Especially flowers and peach.

Avon Man
Avon Man

Very pleasant scent. Not too strong or over powering. I have found it to be a very popular and one of my customers wanted it just for the bottle! They have creams to go with it.

Mochagirl
Mochagirl

I bought it mainly because of the peach and tea notes - these combined would have meant Heaven for me. But later I found that there is too much of the white flowers in it, and I'm not a fan of white flowers, or white fragrances in general. I have mixed feelings: sometimes I like it (I can feel the tea, the peach and some white-chocolate-like notes), sometimes it disturbs me (I can feel too much of magnolia). Well... who knows what will follow.

sofiii
sofiii

The start of In Bloom reminds me a lot of Love at First Glow by Jennifer Lopez. They have the same girly innocent fresh and sweet peachy tone there. However, personally I think the perceived freshness smells of unpleasantly synthetic in both.

Soon the peachy-tea freshness goes away and it gets sweeter and sweeter, a burst of nectar sweetness and quite cute.

The cashmere wood and amber dry down gives me some smooth silky feeling that Angel Schlesser Essential can offer.

Overall, In Bloom by Reese Witherspiin is nice, inoffensive and quite safe to wear. However, since it reminds me of other perfumes so much, it can easily be mistaken and is really generic.

Diegof7
Diegof7

Acho um perfume floral frutal as notas q mais se destacam são a de Gardenia e de chá de pêssego dura horas na pele, uma ótima opção pra quem gosta de perfumes florais !

BarbaraJaneSowak
BarbaraJaneSowak

UGH....I was given two samples of this fragrance and while I will not wear Avon scents, I decided that with Ms. Witherspoon's name on it, who knows? Within five seconds my reaction was UGH - NOOOOOO... this scent smells cheap, cheap, cheap. Whomever claimed it resembles a Lauder scent has to be kidding -not even close. (Can your next door neighbor sing like Pavarotti??) This scent has a dreadfully sweet, simply artificial smell that is cloying and not nice at all. For anyone who is seeking a feminine floral scent, and wants to buy something with a celebrity name on it, at least select something that smells considerably nicer and higher-end...I suggest the Sarah Jessica Parker fragrance Dawn, which is fresh and pretty, or even the Faith Hill one....others that are nice are Lauder's Pleasures (the original) Bulgari Pour Femme, a favourite of mine, or even Dior's J'Adore, a sparkling fruity floral. Given that Ms. Witherspoon is a class act, I am THIS surprised that she allowed her name to go on this product.

guest_LisaLeeMiller
guest_LisaLeeMiller

I just got this in the mail, it's as good as those high end departmental store perfume. Very feminine, at first it reminds me a little bit of Estee Lauder's beautiful, not sure if i remember that scent correctly. also reminds me of one of the Avon's trilogy perfume. GREAT! but definitely not for anyone below age 20, that's in my opinion. I will definitely use this on a regular basis. Now i have two avon favourites, this and Haiku.

Malibu

IN BLOOM by REESE WITHERSPOON apples with the freshness of tea leaves and the slightest hint of sweetness, which I guess is the peach.
The floral heart notes mix wonderfully with the amber base. There are unnamed floral notes in the base, but I can’t identify them as the heart notes are so closely intertwined with the base.

I really enjoy my bottle, but don't think it's something I'd rebuy for myself; if the tea note was longer lasting and the peach note was more prominant I would, but as it there's nothing new or exciting about this to make it stand out from the many other floral perfumes available.

The price is fantastic for such a well blended EDP and the lasting power is also good – it outlasts any other Avon perfume I’ve tried.

guest_Callah
guest_Callah

I was worried this would be a heavy, floral scent that gave me a headache. As a rep I am lucky to have gotten it ahead of time. It is fabulous! It's light and definitely does have a hint of fruityness to it. And best of all, no headache!

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

Very nicely done gardenia scent. I love the bottle!

IRINA
IRINA

Well, I'd like to share my impressions of a new fragrance "In Bloom" represented by Reese Witherspoon, Avon. I have already seen the image of this exquisite bottle of perfume on Fragrantica site and was longing to smell it. Today my dream came true: I came across a new Avon catalog with a scent of "In Bloom" perfume. For a long time I was intrigued by the bottle, its design suggested something flowery (floral), life-affirming and optimistic. So, when at last I've got an opportunity to smell it ... and my expectations were not defeated. The union or unison of the bottle and the fragrance in it is unique and perfect. It makes me think of people whose inner beauty is accompanied by good-looking appearance (though it doesn't often happen in life). The designer of "In Bloom" perfume has got a real genius ... to make an ideal match of the form and its substance ... to impress people. At the moment I am waiting for the opportunity to buy "In Bloom" - to wear this fragrance, to carry such delicious beauty into the world. to make everything and everybody around me more flowery and happier.

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

The bottle is very feminine and pretty and will grace any dressing table admirably, it also reflects the scent inside excellently. The perfume has been described by Avon as "floral/woody" but I'd say it's more floral/fruity. It is light, fresh, subtle, feminine and dreamy. Some notes remind me of Avon's Bond Girl, but with softer peach and I'm sure I detect pear and melon too. I had been hoping for more of a jasmine or magnolia kick, hence my ultimate favourite Avon perfume remains "Today". I think Reece/Avon played safe when designing this, so don't expect anything out of the ordinary, however it is bright, pleasant and easy to wear; perfect for daytime; casual events; a first date; family occassions or when you don't want an over-powering or dominating fragrance.

In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon by Avon 3.83 out of 5 based on 381 ratings and 107 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.