Designers » A » Aromatic « Groups

Individual Blue for Him Avon for men
dislike

herbal
Individual Blue for Him Avon for men Pictures

Individual Blue for Him by Avon is a Aromatic fragrance for men. Individual Blue for Him was launched in 2003. Top notes are grapefruit, lavender and blue sage; middle notes are pepper, geranium and rosemary; base notes are musk and sandalwood.

Grapefruit Lavender Blue Sage

Individual Blue for Him Fragrance Reviews

Arunas.K
Arunas.K

Greetings everyone,

I would like to share my somewhat negative experience about this frag. My mom has bought this for my dad, but I disliked it instantly.

It is very generic and overpowered by Lavander. Very clean, sharp, yet somewhat warm frag, due to inclusion of some spicy notes.

It is a mediocre fragrance from Avon line. Nothing special about it. There are hundreds, perhaps thousands of similar frags out there, all of which scream of Ocean and Cleanliness.

Verdict:
5/10, due to lack of originality and poor composition. It smells like a 4eur fragrance, while it is a lot more expensive.

Projection and Longevity - Mediocre.

If you like these type of fragrances go for it, or just take any other BLUE bottle from a local shop. It is likely you will find something similar.

Ladies look for something else, and guys - well its your choice, but there are better fresh frags out there.

PS My dad does not seem to like it much either, and uses it as an aftershave. I guess that sums it up.

nguyenvuhungvuong
nguyenvuhungvuong

My friend gave it to me a year ago. After 3 first minute I just only think it has almost alcohol, then a strong fresh scent and then it disappears after 15 minutes. Dissapointed but thanks my friend.

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

I quite like it, musky grapefruit, but as has been said it doesn't last on the skin any time at all. It smells high quality in fairness, no cheapy synthetic composition here at all, the problem is the longevity, if they could sort that it would be a very good fragrance.

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

It was and probably still is to this day one of the coolest scents by Avon.

the Men version of Individual Blue was beloved by men and women alike. A lot of women used to buy and wear it for themselves. They simply loved it. And men loved it as well. It was simply fresh!

avon_lover
avon_lover

Super fresh! but lasting time is poor!

umtaleb
umtaleb

Smells nice, but lasts 5 minutes, no exaggeration. Zero longevity on skin or fabric.

Bbbluefairy
Bbbluefairy

I used to love this one for some reason.

sarage
sarage

I bought this to my husband some years ago. It is very fresh, like sea breeze. I bought the matching deodorant, also.
This scent has no lasting power, it disappears in a moment. :(

Gyöngy
Gyöngy

It reminds me of Simpy Because for Men. It's another fragrance of Avon. Nearly the same!

daliflora
daliflora

This is a fresh and invigorating masculine scent. I don't know why the Avon scents for men are so well-made, while most scents for women smell so cheap and sweetly-synthetic.

Sunike
Sunike

I love it! Of course because I associate it to good memories but I still love it:P It's a fragrance that makes me turn my head around every time I sense it.

dagulicious
dagulicious

I received this one from a friend...
There's nothing special about this. To heavy for me. Simply hate it. I'll give it to a homeless people:)

georgiannna
georgiannna

My son use this perfume a lot, I like the scent, it's nice and aromatic.

guest_Pedro Lacerda
guest_Pedro Lacerda

A melhor fragrância da avon! Deveria voltar a vender nos folhetos!

ropname
ropname

Light fragance. It has a pretty nice metallic-fresh scent, but to syntetic i would say. Lasting time not very good.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Individual Blue for Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Individual Blue for Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Individual Blue for Him by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Individual Blue for Him by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.