Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Infinite Moment for Her Avon for women

Infinite Moment for Her Avon for women
dislike

To mark the upcoming Valentine's Day, Avon is launching two new fragrances inspired by love and precious moments that stay in our memory for all times. Two new fragrances of the Infinite Moment duo will offer an ultimately feminine, floral composition for her and a spicy-woody composition for him. Both editions are introduced in 2012.

Infinite Moment for Her is a fragrance for women. Its top notes offer sophisticated and refreshing raspberry leaves spreading its tart and gently fruity aromas above a bouquet composed of delicate flowers in a heart of the composition. Base notes introduce comfortable and warm vanilla as support to the floral theme. The fragrance is available as 50 ml EDT.

Raspberry

Floral Notes

Vanille

Infinite Seduction for Her

Infinite Moment for Her Fragrance Reviews

idalicious
idalicious

simply masculine fragrance. I got rid of it faster than I bought!

SzekelyEmoke

This perfume was my favorite before and when I got pregnant, but I ended up hating it. I can not explain to myself how, but ever since I cant even smell or get close to it, I even hid it somewhere just for not seeing it! Makes me vommit.

dness92
dness92

Infinite Moment for her sounds like a perfect fragrance for me when reading all those adjectives - fruity, vanilla, powdery etc.

However, it comes across as a bit sharp, fresh and it smells a little bit masculine to me. I'm not so sure on this one. Would not purchase.

SzekelyEmoke

OK, now I got the perfume! It smells a bit different than in catalogue, but I still like it. :) The drydown is the best, but the sillage is very soft.
I'd give a 7.5/10.

SzekelyEmoke

I smelled this perfume in Avon catalogue, and ordered it just now! I can't get over how perfect and complete this perfume is, perfect for a romantic night, full off mysteries.
Looking forward to see how it smells on my skin! :)

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

I have just received it today. It was a blind buy simply because it was on sale.

Looking at its notes i was expecting a warm feminine scent... i was very wrong! It has a purely clean fresh floral smell that is layered with a sour raspberry. The only thing thats keeping this perfume from smelling like a mans cologne is the tiniest pinch of vanilla.

It's not a bad fragrance if u intend to wear it in a business setting, given that its scent is not very aggressive and its longevity is fair.

I definitely wont be repurchasing it, but as for this bottle i am sure i will find some use for it. =)

Update - September 9th 2013

Well...i am sorry to say this, but i did find a use for it - room freshener. I like fresh linen topped with a fruity zing scent that it gives my bedroom... whereas on my skin i just don't like it =( It's just soooooo cold, sour and masculine.

xabaras
xabaras

Very sweet. I can smell the flowers and the vanilla. No trace of raspberry. All in all quite boring and too intense. Not for me.

liiva
liiva

So light! Some freshness with floral notes.

mccoy
mccoy

i dont know why but for my it smels similar like Tumulte pour homme. good longlasting and sillage. try this.

libbyanne
libbyanne

Smells like the grocery store bouquets you buy for your grand mother's birthday.
I don't smell a fruit scent at all!

MMC
MMC

Lembra CK ONE porem muito mais delicado,baunilha reconfortante.Tenho amostra e estou esperando chegar o maior para desfrutar dessa delícia.Preço muito bom para a qualidade,fixação melhor na roupa do que na pele.Recomendo.Usando mais vezes notei que ele lembra muito o hot couture givenchy,por causa do musk e da framboesa,que tem a mesma vibe.

RonaRona93
RonaRona93

I smelt it and i didn't like it at all
I didn't get any raspberry or woody notes ! Just a plain floral treat , almost masculine ...

Mochagirl

Updating my former opinion: I grow to like it more and more. The first bottle I gave away, but I was always tempted by the samples, couldn't stop sniffing it. So I'm ordering it again in a set (mini and deo included), and will be using it during my late-summer holiday. There is some woody-powdery quality in this fragrance which I like most (even more than in my former favourite perfume, L'Instant Magic), but I can also smell the raspberry leaves, the Kir Royale and the violet as well. The woody note must be the hinoki cedar, but it's really powdery and a little bit fruity as well. My husband says it also reminds him of one of his older colognes, so it must have a masculine quality too.

susieqrj
susieqrj

I just bought one, untested.
Very subtle, I get the raspberries and that´s all.
Not a memorable fragrance, to be used by day (office, for example).

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

This smells quite alot like Ck one to me. I do like it bu i think i must of smelt something else in the brochure and thought it was this i smelt. I already have ck lol

*EDIT* Actually i can smell alot of raspberry now. It's not smelling much like ck to me now. It's sweet and light raspberry, pretty, nothing amazing but certainly a nice day to day scent.

like LOABUD said it stays close to the skin, i found myself smelling my wrists in the street alot yesterday lol must have looked like a mad woman! But it's long lasting too. i could still smell this on me 10 hours later!

barbaradiasdesigner8

I found this perfume smells very soft. A soft floral. I did not like.

barbaradiasdesigner8

Achei esse perfume com cheiro muito suave .Parece mais um floral suave com um fundo musk .Esperava mais desse perfume .

Patricia888

The more I use it the more I like it. Now it reminds me almost of men`s parfume in a good way. I`m enjoying and slowly getting addicted to it. Quite seductive and comforting.

Loabud
Loabud

At first spray, I can feel the notes of raspberry, but mixed with something fresh and green. Soon after I can feel a blend of flowers, which I can't identify and they mingle with raspberry, vanilla for me is deep down, but it's noticeable.
Overall, it's a scent for everyday wear, for me a fresh fruity floral. Your length of stay is not long, 3 hours on my skin. It's good, but I won't buy it again.

UPDATE:
I came back to say that it actually lasted more than 3 hours on my skin, lasted 10 hours!!! The problem of this perfume is that it stays very close to the skin, then you just feel it smell up close.

I think this smells light, subtle and restrained, but pretty good. It actually does smell like raspberry leaves, rather than the fruit, along with a bit of violet and the tiniest touch of vanilla. There is a cool green note that differentiates it from most of their other florals. I think this smells carefree and cool but like many Avon fragrances, it doesn't last long.

I bought this blind as a duo set (His and Her) because I wanted to help out a friend who just became a representative. My initial impression is mixed. I smell jasmine, rasberry, and vanilla here. I am not sure what to think about it yet. I do like jasmine and berry together because I find it uncommon. Then mixing in vanilla, it becomes rather heavy and boring. Once everything blends together, it smells good but becomes kinda generic. Overall, I am not too thrilled about this duo set, but at least they are not expensive.

Liina
Liina

Infinite Moment for Her hasn't impressed me after three times of testing. Usually I like Avon's perfumes but not all of them. This is not bad. But there's nothing special about it either.
It kind of reminds me of Midnight Rose by Lancome. They're not the same but there's something that makes them a little bit similar. I smelled a lot of blackcurrant in Midnight Rose and this one has Kir Royale note (which consists of blackcurrant liqueur and champagne). So this might be the connection that binds these two. But Midnight Rose is much more intense than Infinite Moment.
The blackcurrant vibe is dominant for me in this fragrance. It's quite sour with some delicate hints of sweeter florals. But I don't really get the oriental feeling with it. It's a bit confusing composition to me. Not impressed by this one.

Patricia888

I do not understand the ones saying it`s similar to CK ONE. This is so much more sweeter and girlier than CK ONE. The only similarity can be the linearity: for CK One cold and detached, for Infinite moments, warm and sweet. All in all I don`t find it any special. I would use it from time to time when I don`t feel the creativity to pick something more special or when I don`t feel any special to wear something more special than this.

Mochagirl

Had high hopes for this one and got disappointed. Dunno, maybe I thought it was similar to my beloved L'Instant Magic, due to the names or something... Or maybe I searched for the hinoki cedar smell the Avon magazine was writing about - the wood Japanese temples are made of. I tried it a few times and cannot find anything particular to like. A floral scent which reminds me of many other perfumes and a powdery drydown that is not the type of powdery I like (rather a bit annoying type). So I'll pass it on.

twillocks
twillocks

Avon Michelle you could be right. I get CK too.

Avon Michelle
Avon Michelle

I have ordered a bottle of this for myself this week, not yet received but I have tried the sample. It did remind me of CK One but I could be wrong.. can anyone else place the similar scent?

karolla28
karolla28

TOP Notes: Kir Royale, raspberry leaves, violet; HEART NOTES: orchid, jasmine, hinoki tree;
BASE: patchouli, tonka and vanilla.

Nice, first a little bit masculine, but short. This fragrance awake a spring in Europe:)

Ouch!
Ouch!

On first spritz, this is a huge blast of alcohol...ouch! Please settle down soon.

After a few minutes this perfume to me smells like incredibly crisp raspberries with an icy floral in the mix.
It's almost like it could be a very distant relative of Stella by Stella McCartney. (But not as beautiful and more fruity).
It's very clean smelling and slightly romantic.
The wood in here is also incredibly light, this isn't a heavy thick woodsy perfume, this is pure.

Unfortunately it's so pure that it's literally burned off within about 20 minutes of touching my skin.
Such a shame because if it had more oomph then it may have been a purchase for me.

As it's released for Valentines, the strength will work well with being close to a loved one as you will need to be literally on top of them to smell it, it doesn't project at all on me.

CHERY ABOU SENNA
CHERY ABOU SENNA

it's nice specially if you mix it with Little Red Dress .

suile
suile

Has a slightly masculine opening, quickly dries down to a powdery, raspberry shaded, mild floral and vanilla mix. Not especially long lasting, but a pleasant, easy to wear daytime fragrance. Bottle is rather smart looking, but unlike the illustration, I think the whole production is either clear, or the palest of pale pinks.

Infinite Moment for Her by Avon 3.44 out of 5 based on 156 ratings and 30 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Infinite Moment for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Infinite Moment for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Infinite Moment for Her by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Infinite Moment for Her by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.