Designers » A » Woody Aquatic « Groups

Jet Femme Holiday Avon for women
dislike

marine
Jet Femme Holiday Avon for women Pictures

Jet Femme Holiday is a woody musk aquatic fragrance, calming and relaxing with top notes of bergamot, green leaves and litchi. The heart is composed of orange blossom, jasmine and fresh ocean accords. Base notes are white cedar, teak wood and fig wood.

Jet Femme Holiday was launched in 2010.

Bergamot Litchi Green Notes

Jasmine African Orange flower Sea water

Virginia Cedar Fig Tree Teak Wood

10:10 am in Sicilia

Jet Femme Holiday Fragrance Reviews

tumpabanerjee
tumpabanerjee

Very different, yet wearable in any occasion, sillage is too gud, n longevity is for 3-4hrs on skin, on clothes 6-7 hrs.. The name is perfect "holiday", whenever I wear this, I do feel like running away to some vacation, beach. I feel it's a floral green, slight herbs scent.. Bt not like Elizabeth green tea... Much better than that, I'm using my 2nd bottle now ☺️

Mochagirl
Mochagirl

I'm surprised at how much I like this. Earlier I bought it for my mother-in-law, and I couldn't stand it, since for me it smelled like bitter herbs at that time. But recently I dreamed of blue-aquatic scents that I didn't like before - so this colour was kind of missing from my perfume wardrobe. I wanted something reminiscent of a Mediterranean summer, of salty sea water, fresh citrus fruits, fig, and woods, with a hint of sweetness barely noticable. I have samples of Hermés' garden series and tested many similarly themed others, but I couldn't stand any of them. I found this at an Avon counter for quite a bargain, and as soon as I sprayed it on, I realised I found what I was looking for. It's amazing on my skin - just as the Mediterranean picture described above. It's a pity that it's out of production, if I fall in love with it completely, where will I buy a new bottle? :(

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

Bought this blind. And cheap. There's something very off from the start. When I let it settle it gets a bit better, but the lingering memory of the opening refuses to leave me. It's really strong, and long lasting.

I won't be wearing this. And it might have been cheap but I still regret spending that money on something so bad. Unless I got a fake, which is not entirely impossible.

sarage
sarage

This is one of those perfumes I had to give away, because something in the scent bothered my nose too much. Something sharp.

I got many compliments when I wore this, some years ago in summertime. Even a strange woman came to ask me, what was it that I was wearing, because I smelled so good! This happened outdoors, so the sillage is also heavy.

I think this is a special fragrance, low price, good longevity even though it is a fresh,aquatic one - sometimes these type of fragrances do not last long.
(My experience about Avon's longevity is not so good.)

I gave my bottle to my mother-in-law who loved it!
It is funny to give up a fragrance which bring you many compliments, but if it isn't you, then it is the only thing to do, I think.

lara0905
lara0905

I got a bottle of this perfume as a gift and I dare to say, I really like it! It has some kind of luxury vibe and it doesn't smells like another mainstream summer fragrances.

Jet Femme Holiday is a pleasant summer-lazy-late afternoon-scent.:) I mean, this fragrance is a good choice for a tropical vacation.

Jet Femme Holiday is an unexpectedly cozy smell with drizzling citrus opening on a warm woody base, sweetened by jasmine, tempered by salty marine waves. It's starts a little syntethic to my nose but after few minutes the pleasing exotic notes comes forward: orange flower and litchi with faint bergamott touch, in the heart the jasmin's sweetness balanced by salty sea water. These elements warms up by fig and creamy woody tones.(I don't know where is the coconut touch come from but I explicitly feel some in the drydown.)

Stroking, sluggish exotic accords of the notes,they are do a slow,melancholic dance around me.

Jet Femme Holiday is: sunshine,a delicious coctail, sun lotion ,bikini,idling under the sunshades, sunglasses and white salt chrystals on my skin after an abundant swimming in the ocean...

Jucmorgo

And the answer: not a fragrance for men but strong and characteristic women. :)

Jucmorgo

It is an interesting fragrance: sharp marine-fig smell with some citrus. At first I thought I don't like it because of fig (I absolut don't like fig) but later I smelled again and I felt a fresh-aquatic-marine(=sea water)-woody fragrance with fresh citrus (I think bergamot) and some sweet smell, too.
I think, I like this perfume but I wouldn't buy it again. Too woody for me. But it is possible if my fiancé would like the woody fragrances on me, I would better like this fragrances but in this case I cannot wear such a woody strong spicy perfume just sweet, light perfumes like Diesel Plus Plus or some auqatic-floral perfumes.

karolla28
karolla28

I became it yesterday and I'm absolutely big fan of this scent! Fresh, woody and salty oceans water... I had a lot of different summer scents, but holiday 2012 I spend with Jet Femme Holiday :).

mimi_luvz
mimi_luvz

Recently bought it at shamefully cheap price, and fell in love instantly! The opening is quite strong bergamot, which settles nice and then develops into very romantic note. Right now, after almost four hours of wearing, I don't feel need to reapply it, the longevity and the sillage of this EDT are excellent! Now I mostly feel jasmine and fig blend, which I like really much. I guess it works perfectly with my body chemistry. And I will mention again its price... This cheap EDT is masterpiece from all points of view and easily beats many expensive designer perfumes from the woody aquatic group.

alizee2007
alizee2007

i absolutely love this perfume! it*s wonderful. i recently received it and when i am wearing it it feel like i am in monte carlo. it is a summer perfume and it*s perfect for a great holiday. i am so glad i picked it over avon*s tomorrow perfume.

vertigo
vertigo

Jet Holiday is a very nice proposition from Avon, one of their best scents I've tried.

The fragrance is fresh, aquatic, green, forest-after-rain-like, plus has aromatic accords of FIG (strong note) and woods (light note).

I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a different summer scent, not another floral fruity, for a very fair price.

Lasts over 5 hours. Somewhat artificial in the drydown.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

indeed a cheap but very nice perfume, love it! very refreshing, watery, aromatic, delicious juicy sweet and sunny!
it lasts a good while, sillage decent. perfect for hot summer days.

gesch
gesch

this is for all lovers of fresh, aromatic and summery fragrances!

I love VERSENSE - so it is a "no brainer" that I crave this!It's like a 2nd-grade cousin :)

Especially the top notes just entice you to think summer, like a simple refreshing delightful tasty 'granita'. Yum! (Ok, you first have to wait for the alcoholic blasts from the spray to fade, but then...)

After a mixture of green and bergamot, distinct orangeflowers play with a salty fresh taste, that infuses even my taste-buds, and strangely only along the middle do I detect lychee. Juicy green salty orange-flowers - underlined with mostly fig!
Not just the fruit, not the leafs, but the whole tree! Gorgeous!

When I consider that I bought this on a whim, already after ordering I thought (justifying myself) "I can swap it, if it's not my thing!" - I'm quite happy with my disastrous ways to my bank-account and just wait for warmer climat to arrive ...

Jet Femme Holiday by Avon 3.71 out of 5 based on 65 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Jet Femme Holiday fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Avon Jet Femme Holiday, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jet Femme Holiday by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jet Femme Holiday by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.